Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

I didn't wanna let go...

I woke to the sound of birds chirpping outside my window.

"Damn birds" I mumbled into the pillow. When they didn't stop I picked up a pillow and threw it at the window. It hit the blinds and blinded me with sunlight for a minute, but the birds got louder in fright.

I heard laughing beside me and I rolled over to look. I smiled and looked at Jimmy.

His blakc hair was a mess on top of his head, his blue eyes shone and sparkled. He had a light tan and my eyes trailed down his chest and arms taking in his tattoos. I smiled up at him and moved closer.

"What are we doing today?" he asked me.

"Mmm can we just stay in bed?" I asked looking up at him through my lashes. He smiled down to me and nodded his head yes. I cuddled back into his chest and his arms tightened around my waist. One of his hands restedon my hip, the other on my lower back.

____________________________________________________________________

I traced his fiction tattoo. We layed like that for more then a hour. We didn't sleep, just layed in scilence.

I was scared I was going to lose him again. I didn't wanna let go. It was then that I knew I was going to spend forever with him. He was my one and only.

I turned my i pod on to Like We Used To by A Rocket To The Moon.

He sang along softly and ran his hands through my hair. I traced random atterns on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
really short but it's just a filler with some sweet moments comment