Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

We all carry these things, Inside that no one else can see

I had just started to recover from my ordeal when he came back.

At first, I thought it was a hallucination, there was no way he could be back, was there? But there he was, clear as day, talking to Matt, Michelle clinging onto his arm like the whole thing hadn't happened.

I hadn't noticed, but I had froze when I saw him. Blaire tugged onto my arm, a huge smile on her face, “Look Jimmy, Brian's back!” she said happily.

I walked over with her, still in shock, I didn't think that he would come back, ever. Blaire hugged him whilst Michelle looked on carefully. I mean, the girl was like six months pregnant, she wouldn't do anything like that. Brian then came over to me, engulfing me in a tight hug. “I'm glad you're okay dude” he said loudly.

Suddenly, flashes of him came back to me. Him doing things to me that no one should have to go through. Especially from their best friend.

I shakily walked over to the drinks table and picked up a bottle of whisky, I poured myself a generous amount and quickly gulped it down. Someone touched my arm, I jumped and turned around quickly. Blaire stood behind me, a concerned look on her face. “Is everything okay Jimmy?”

I nodded, “Yeah” I said quickly, turning back around to the drinks.

My plan was to get really drunk and try to forget about what happened, for one night at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short, but it's better than nothing