Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Lightning strikes and keeps me up at night

I spun around and saw Jimmy. Boy could I have called that... I paused for a moment and nodded. my head. I grabbed my pen and paper and wrote down 'I can't get into my house'. He looked at it and smiled.

"It's okay you can stay with me for the night. He walked to his car and I followed. Did I really want to spend the night with him.I mean yeah we knew each other before but it's different this time. Now, I'm scared. We drove in scilence, and I was getting more nervous. We pulled up to an apartment and he got out. He came around and opened my door. We walked up the stairs slowly and he opened the door.

I looked over at Jimmy. He walked into a room and came out with a tee shirt. I smiled.
"the bathrooms over there" he pointed out and I walked over that way.

Once I was done and wearing just his band tee shirt and my black lacey panties I walked out. I looked Jimmy over. He didn't see me yet, his black basketball shorts hung on his hips lowly. Ant that was it, he wasn't wearing anything else, I don't even think boxers. I blushed lightly at the thought. He turned around and his eyes went wide. I blushed even more and he got up.

"Come on' he said and brought me to the guest room. I walked in and shut the door. I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to a loud clap of thunder. I squeaked and jumped up. Lightning flashed brightening the room for just a quick second and then another huge clap of thunder followed. I ran to the door and peeked out. Lightning lit up the hallway and I saw Jimmy's door. I creeped to his door and jumped when another loud clap was heard. The rain poured down and I could hear it on the roof. I opened his door gently. I steeped in but once I heard a loud clap of thunder I yelped and jumped on the bed. He was startled awake and looked at me. I was shaking and crying.

He pulled me into his body and held me close.

"Shh it's okay I'm right here, nothing will hurt you" he murmered and I shaked more. He tightened his hold and kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to my commenter they are much appreaciated and sorry its short I'll try to update again tomorrow to make it longer but im tired and cant stay awake any longer