Status: should be frequent

Fantasy Lies Beyond the Reach of Time

Where does this leave us?

We were at Brian's house and all the guys and girls were there. It was a little awkward at first when the guys found out who I was but after they explained and said sorry and all it was nice. Once we got to know each other better it was nice.

"Yeah so here Jimmy was chasing geese around yelling Stallion Ducks" Matt said to me laughing. I giggled and looked over at Jimmy. He was blushing and looked away from me.

"Yeah okay how about stories that are not about me?" he questioned.
Everybody laughed. So for the past hour we have been sharing stories and catching up with each other. I smiled and hugged Jimmy. The girls 'aww'ed at us. I blushed and the guys laughed.

"So Jimmy you never told us you were dating anybody" Val said.

"Well we aren't actually dating," Jimmy and muttered.

"Okay then what are you?" Syn asked.

"Friends?" Jimmy said, well more like asked. I sighed but no one heard me.

"Okay now really?" Johnny said.

"I don't really know can we change the subject?" he said getting up and going inside for another beer. Now I really didn't know what we are. At times he seemed to like me, but now I wasn't sure.

I may never know...

After awhile the topic didn't come up again. We ate and joked around some more.

"Alright well I think we are gonna go" Jimmy said around 2 o'clock in the morning. I waved and hugged everybody goodbye. It took 15 minutes to get home and when we did I tugged at Jimmy's shirt. He looked over to me from my spot on the couch.

"Yeah what's up?" he asked comming over to sit down next to me.

I waited for a few minutes before answering him. He grabbed me a pen and I wrote down, 'what are we?' I questioned.

He just stared at me for a moment before shrugging, "What do you want us to be?" he asked.

'Well I want to be your girlfriend but I want you to want me and not feel like you have to...' I trailed off. He read it and stayed silent for a couple minutes.

"Okay" he said and walked away. I sat there and looked at him. He turned back and smiled, "What? you really think I'm gonna leave like that?" he asked laughing and I pouted.

He smiled after I nodded and came closer. He took my chin in his hand and lifted my head up and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Of course not," he said, "Well? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he continued and I nodded desperatley and he laughed. I giggled and kissed him harder. I finally got what I wanted my whole life.

"Come on babe, let's go to bed" he said and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I laughed and let him carry me.
He set me on the bed and got inbetween my legs. He kissed me and I kissed back harder. I pushed him away took my pants off and bra, leaving me in panties and a tank top. I layed down and shook my head at him. He pouted but agreed. He got to his boxers and layed down and brought me closer to him. I layed my head down on his chest and went to sleep.

Goodnight, I love you" he said quietly and I knew I wasn't supposed to hear it but I'm glad I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
well feedback 4 comments 4 subs and 13 readers...