Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Uhh, yeah? Mr.Pickle?

Finally. We arrived at L.A.
We dragged our heavy suitcases out to the Honda Pilot we had waiting for us outside the airport.
We drove to the Palm Woods, where we were going to be living.
I was with:
Andrew, my cousin, 13.
Amber, my BFF, 16.
Ashlie, my twin sister, 16.
JJ, my dog, 2.
We got our apartment, and Ashlie unpacked all our clothes.
"My god, that sun is horrible!" I groaned. I closed the shades on the window, and lay on the couch.
"Let's go look around!" amber suggested.
"Alright." I said. "Let me get my hat."
I put on my arm warmers, and fedora. I made sure enough of my skin was covered; I didn't have any sunscreen or anything.
"I'm coming with you!" andrew shouted, running up to us. He handed me my hockey stick, and put his red helmet on. "It's not like Montreal here. People could be violent."
We nodded, and we went outside. We walked around the Palm Woods lobby, and went outside to the pool. We sat at a little table in the shade, discussing our new job and new home.
As we talked, we saw a group of four boys, running.
"WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" One of them with dark hair yelled.
All of a sudden, they ran into poor Andrew, knocking him over.
"Ah! Sorry, dude!" one of them with a black helmet said.
"It's cool. The helmet helps." Andrew replied simply.
"Hah! Cool!" He said. "Catcha later!" he ran after his friends.
We laughed once they left.
"Wait-- WE HAVE TO MEET OUR BOSS!" Amber yelled frantically.
"Oh, god!" I yelled. "Call ashlie!"
In a minute, Ashlie was outside with us, and we were rollerskating over to Roque Records.
"Oh no.. we're already 3 minutes late!" Ashlie shrieked.
"Ok, we're here!" I came to a stop, and quickly changed back into my knee high converse.
We ran in, and fixed each other's hair.
"We're here!" Amber yelled, bursting open the door to Gustavo's office.
"FINALLY!" Gustavo yelled, his face flushed with anger. "Dogs, this is Brenda, Amber, and Ashlie. Wait, who's the kid?"
"I'm andrew. I'm their assistant." Andrew said.
"Whatever. Well, these are the dogs- Logana Kendall, Carlos and James. They're Big Time Rush."
"Well, hel-lo." James said, walking up to Amber.
"Wait--" Logan said. "Are you guys.. twins?"
"Yes." I muttered.
"That's so cool!!" he said.
"An-y-ways.." James said. "I'm james. Want me to show you around..?"
"No." amber said. "I can find my way around.."
I laughed, seeing his shocked expression. Someone wasn't used to rejection...
"OK! Enough chitchat. You're gonna need to at least show them what kind of songs you do; so they know their competition. GO!"
We ran over to the booth, and went to the microphones. I took my place at the guitar, and Amber sat at the drums. Ashlie got the microphone ready, and sat by her keyboard.
Andrew played his violin for the background music, and..
(Untouched by the Veronicas)
.......................
Ashlie: I go ooh, ooh. You go ah-ah, lalalala. lalalala. Lalala, lalala, I wanna wanna wanna get, get, get, what I want, don't stop.
BRenda: Gimmegimmegimme whatcha got, got. 'Cause I can't wait wait wait any, mamore more more. Don't even talk about the consequence, 'cause right now you're the only thing that's makin' any sense to me,
Ashlie: And I don't give a d*mn, what they say, what they thinkthink, cause you're the only one who's on my mind, I'll never ever let you leave me, I'll try to stop time, I never wanna hear you say good bye,
Amber/Ash/Bren: 'bye-bye'
Brenda/Ashlie: I feel so untouched and I, want, you so much and I, just can't resist you- it's not enough to say, thay I miss you. I, feel so untouched right now, want you so much, somehow, I can't forget you, been goin' crazy from the moment I met you!
*skip to guitar solo*
(End Song.)
"Nice!" Amber said, high fiving me and Ashlie. Andrew high fived us after.
"That was.." Kendall said. "..creepy. But good."
"Ok. So now you got a hint of what your competition is, dogs. Now SCRAM! I have songs to write. GET OUT!" Gustavo barked. We quickly ran out.
I put my fedora back on, and checked my phone. I held my hockey stick tightly, and looked around a bit.
"Hey, you into hockey?" Kendall asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"Wanna play? We're goin' down to the ice rink right now."
"Hmm. Sure. Give me 20 minutes." I changed into my roller skates, and me, Ashlie, Andrew and Amber skated over to the Palm Woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh? Whatcha think? I don't really watch Big TIme Rush that much, so I had to use the Wikia so I wouldn't like a fool using incorrect names or whatever... heh.