Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

You egg!

I sat on my couch, watching TV.
"Why do I feel like... something's gonna happen today?" I wondered aloud.
I turned the TV off, and peered out the window. I saw Eric. He was talking to Kyle.
"Andrew?" I called.
"Yeah, I'm in my room!" he called back. "D-don't come in!"
I got suspicious, and walked in. He quickly threw a blanket over something on the bed. He held a little purple bow in his hand, and he quickly put it behind his back.
"What's going on in hmyah?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.
"NO." he instantly replied.
"What??"
He sighed, and moved the blanket. A half-wrapped box. He placed the bow on it, and handed it to me.
"I was supposed to wait till later, but.. Ah, here. happy Birthday, Brennie." he smiled.
I carefully took the wrapping paper off, and it was... A NINTENDO GAMECUBE!
"OHMYGOD!! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GET A NEW GAMECUBE FOR MONTHS!!" I hugged him tightly.
'So this was the big thing that was gonna happen.' I thought.
I JINXED IT!! SCHAPPS!!

~~~~
I sat outside, under the same tree I always sat under. I felt as if someone was watching me- AGAIN- and looked up. Eric. He wasn't smiling.
"Hey." I said. he grabbed my hand and jerked me up quickly, causing me to drop my CapriSun.
OK you S.O.B! This is PERSONALL now.
He pulled me into the Palm Woods, and into a closet. It wasn't too small, and there was a light.
"What's wrong?" I asked, my voice sounding more worried than I wanted. 'Why must I worry and cowar so?'
He stared deep into my eyes. My heart was beating so hard and so fast, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.
I looked at my arm, and noticed bruises, right where he had grabbed me outside.
"If you just dragged me in here to stare at me, I will be going." I said.
"Do you love me?" he asked.
I stared back at him.
"Of course I do." I replied.
He looked down for a second, then looked back up. Rage filled his eyes.
"You have been ignoring me since I came here." he said. His voice was low, which scared me. Where did he go? Where did my Eric go, my Eric who I once loved? "Do you know all the sh*t I went through just to come here, just to see YOU?"
Before I could answer, he kept going. "I waited seven f*cking years, for you, just so you could... not love me.."
"Eric... I DO love you. I-I'm sorry I've been ignoring you and all, but.."
He kissed me. Just a soft, yet passionate kiss.
When he released me from his firm clasp on my shoulders, he pushed me softly into the wall. He walked out of the closet, and I slowly followed.
'The f*ck was that?' I thought.
~~~~~
"Hey, Kenny, hey Logan." I said, seeing the two by the Palm Woods pool.
"Hey, Brenda." they both said.
I sat on a lounging chair, and took out my GameBoy.
"Damn it Frogger! Stop falling in the pond!" I muttered, having lost for the fifteenth time.
"Brenda, are you and Cartman having... relationship problems?" Kenny suddenly asked.
"Why do you ask?"
"Well, he's always babbling on about how he wants to... euh... break up with you..." he replied, avoiding eye contact.
"What??" I exclaimed.
"I'm sorry..." he said. "But.. I'm not sorry I told you.."
♠ ♠ ♠
AH. I barely included BTR! I'll fix that next chap. Relationship trouble ooh.
Brenda may or may not be paired up with a member of BTR...
Eeheehee.