Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Twilight Sparkle is Purple

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating loudly on my nightstand. I groaned, and looked at the screen through half-open eyes. KENDALL, it said.
What the hell is Kendall calling me this early for?
"Hello.?" I said groggily.
"DId I wake you up?" He asked.
"You think?" I said sarcastically. "What's up?"
I could tell he was rolling his eyes. "Ah, nevermind. If you were sleeping..."
"No, no, it's fine. I'm not going back to sleep now." I said.
"Oh. In that case, me and the guys are going out for breakfast. You wanna come?" he asked.
The guys. Does that mean only Big Time Rush, or...
"Sure. I'll be ready in 20 minutes. We can meet in the lobby." I said.
"Cool." he replied. "Bye."
"Later," I said, and he hung up.
I went into my pants drawer, and saw nothing.
Nothing.
I opened my shirt drawer.
Nothing. Empty.
'Did I wear all my clothes already?' I thought.
I went into the closet, and saw nothing but dressed and an ugly sweater. I sighed, and just took the simplest purple dress there. The only issue was the length. Ecgk.
When I had showered and gotten ready, I realized 19 minutes had already passed. I got my keys and phone and put them in my purse, put on a hat, and ran outside. I walked back in and left a note for Andrew, saying "GOING OUT. CORNDOGS IN FREEZER."
I raced down to the lobby, just before the guys arrived. Ace.
"Hey, Brenda." Kendall said, smiling.
Eric stood with him, a dead look on his face. He hardly acknowledged me.
"Well, let's go," Carlos said.
"Wait... we don't have a car." Kyle said.
Kendall looked surprised. "... That.. that woulda been a good thing to tell me..." He got up in Kyle's face. "..BEFORE we got ready!"
Kyle winced at the loud voice. "I-I just remembered!"
"Dude, leave Jewboy alone." I said, holding him away from Kyle. "I have a car. We can take mine."
"I WANNA DRIIIIVE!!" Carlos yelled.
"No," I said. "My car, I drive."
He sighed and looked down. "Ok, fine."
When we got in the car, Eric, Kyle, and Stan sat in the back, back seat. James, Carlos, Logan and Kenny sat in the middle. Kendall sat in the passenger's seat.
We went to some cute little restaraunt, and I parked in the handicapped spot.
"Dude, you're gonna get a ticket." James said.
"No I'm not," I said, rolling my eyes. I put a little handicapped sign on the rearview mirror.
When we got seated in the restaraunt, my phone started ringing.
'M.. Mom..?' I thought.
"Um... excuse me," I ran to the bathroom and picked up as fast as possible.
"MOM?" I nearly yelled.
"Brenda? Oh, thank God, I got your number right." my mom replied, happily.
"Oh my God.." I said quietly. "How are you, mom?! It's been.. 6 months since I've seen you!"
"I'm fine, B. Just minor memory lapses, phantom pains.. simple crap." she laughed. "I can't wait to see you, Brenda.. When do you plan on coming home for a visit? And by the way, your father told me everything aboutwhere you are and whatever."
"I'll go over there, maybe next month. I have a vacation week then, but then again, I want to spend at least half of it here at the Palm Woods.. why don't you just come over here?"
She sighed. "I don't have money for that, B..."
"I'll pay for everything!" I said happily. "Or, well, I can lend you a few bucks. I'm not RICH."
After a while of chatting, I went back to our table.
"Hey, I heard you on the phone, Bren." Logan said. "Who with?"
"My mom... I haven't seen her in months."
"But.. you've only been here a few weeks." Carlos said.
"Yeah, but... she wasn't exactly.. Awake when I came here..."
♠ ♠ ♠
BACK STORY TIME!! LET'S DO THIS! MMHMM! *does pelvic thrust OF DOOM!*
Ok! See you round, and will add some duuur-amaaa soon enough! ^w^ ;D