Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Totally. Wait what?

"Wha.. what do you mean?" Logan asked.
"WAS SHE DEAD?!?" Carlos exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes and said in an irritated voice, "No, she wasn't DEAD, twit," Back to normal. "She was.. in a coma, actually."
"Huh...?" Kendall said quietly.
"What happened?" Stan asked.
"Nothing. It's not really your business," I said.
Stan sighed. "Ok, let's order already."
When we ordered, and we got our food, Andrew suddenly burst in and ran to our table.
"GUYS! GUYS! GUYSGUYS! YOU GUYS! YOUGUYS! YGUYS! YAGH! GAH!" He repeatedly yelled as he got closer.
"Oh god.." I muttered.
"Oh-ho, you guys, Gustavo has to see you ASAP!" He yelled, breathless.
"What? Why?" Kendall asked.
"'dunno, he wants to tell all of us something," he said, panting. "'sept you, South Park-ians."
Kenny audibly said, "Aww.."
"Well let's get down there!" Logan yelled.
Carlos pouted. "But.. I'm not done."
"WAITOR!" Logan yelled. "Yeah, we wanna take this."
When we payed and Carlos had his bag in hand, we ran outside to the car.
"Wait. Where are my keys?" I said suddenly.
"...."
"...."
"Uh, I found them," Kendall said nervously.
"Where??" I ran over to where he was.
He pointed inside the car, to the floor on the drivers side. I saw a shiny pair of car keys.
"Oh crap.." I said quietly.
We stood around the car awkwardly, wondering what to do next.
"Well what now?" Carlos asked.
We stood around a bit longer. I looked inside the car, and saw the door was unlocked.
I did a poker face and opened the door. Everyone else caught on and we all got in, and drove off to Roque Records.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
When we got there, Gustavo was strangely calm.
"Finally, you're here," he said, a slight bit of irritation in his voice. "I'm sick. So, your vacation staaaarts.. NOW."
"WHAT?" we all said.
"Oh yeah, but there's a catch!" he replied, putting one finger in the air.
"You guys have to write a song. Both bands. Both have to be in it," he said. "You have one week. I wan'na hear it Sunday." Suddenly his calm attitude was gone and he yelled, "NOW SCRAM!"
The guys and girls left, but I stayed. "Dude, you're sick?"
"Yep," Gustavo said. He sneezed. "Something more than a cold and less than a flu."
"Aw," I said. "Anything I can do to help?"
"Nah," he said, just before he sneezed. "Except you can LEAVE."
I looked down, thinking of how to help. As I thought, Gustavo reached for his Tylenol bottle, only to see it empty.
"Aw, crap..." he muttered. He sniffled a second after.
I suddenly got an idea. "I can go pick up some more medicine for you, Gustavo!"
"No, I'll get Kelly to do it..." he responded.
Kelly was on her lunch break.
"Um, dude, Kelly's not here," I said.
He sighed. "Ok, I'll give you the money. Take the bottle. I need this EXACT medicine."
"Cool," I said. "I'll be back as soon as possible!"
He handed me $5, and I was off. Carlos and Logan decided to tag along. Of course that meant Andrew would invite hisself along.
"SHOT GUN!" Andrew yelled, running for the front passengers seat. He ran into a pole, and Logan stepped over him to sit there.
Time for a crappy adcenture...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep... It took me forever to finish, I know. :( So sorry. I've been... busy lately. (i.e., grounded.)
This may seem stupid and boring, but something BIG is coming up! ;D