Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Ohhh your Mother

Damned sun.
Damned Gustavo.
Damned kindness.
Everything was pissing me off. Why the hell did I just HAVE to offer to pick up Gustavo's medicine?! I have so many OTHER things to do.
Well, not really. But still! I could already tell, this was going to suck.
"Seatbelts, everyone," I called as I climbed into the front seat.
Everyone put on their seatbelts. Except Carlos.
"Carlos..." I said in a warning tone.
He mumbled something and put on his seatbelt.
"Ok, let's go." I put the car in gear and drove to the nearest pharmacy.
When we got inside, I took a look at the medicines on the shelves, and the one in my hand.
Advil... Aleev... Tylenol! Ah, I found it!
But there was only one left. And someone else was going for it. I quickened my pace. As did the other person. I began running at jet-speed, along with my competitor.
I grabbed the bottle, and grinned. "Ha-Ha!" I said victoriouusly.
The other person kicked my shin and took the bottle. "Hey!" I yelled. This lady would not give up!
I slapped it out of her hand, scooping it up with my left hand. "Heh!"
She twisted my arm, until I dropped it. Before she could grab it, I kicked it behind me, turned, and rolled towards it. Just as I tried to get up, she pounced on me. "Ah!"
She yanked my hair, screaming, and reached for the bottle.
"Get the fuck off of me you-" she tugged my hair forcefully. "-agh! Stupid... BITCH!"
I pinned her down, and she kicked me again.
"All this for a fucking medicine bottle!" I yelled, and once I had it, made a run for the register.
I quickly threw it onto the counter, and the cute cashier helped me pay and whatnot.
"Aaaagh!" She screamed, running up to me.
"PAper or plastic?" The cute cashier asked.
"No bag needed," I said, as I grabbed the reciept and the bottle and ran.
"Logan, start the car!" I yelled.
"What's wrong?" He yelled back as he caught my keys.
"Some bitch is chasing me, just START THE FUCKING CAR!" I replied.
He ran to the car, and turned on the engine and stuff...
Carlos and Andrew caught on, and also ran to the car.
"Hurry!" I screamed. The bitch was far too close.
"THE WINDOW! OPEN THE WINDOW!" I screamed frantically. Logan lowered the window for the back seat.
"DRIVE!" I yelled, and once he started driving, I flew right through the window, into the car.
I was panting and freaked out when I finally emerged from the floor of the car. "That.. was... hell..."
"Are you ok?" Andrew asked worriedly. "See, I TOLD you you should get a helmet, did I not?"
I rolled my eyes, and we drove back to Roque Records. Strangely, Gustavo was still there, waiting for his medicine.
"I got it!" I said happily. I tossed the medicine bottle in his direction.
"Awesome," he said. "Uh... th-thanks."
"No problem, 'stavo." I smiled.
I went out to the Palm Woods pool to try and relax a bit. The sun was just perfect, and it was nearly silent.
All of a sudden, something hit me like a ton of bricks.
Something hard, cold, a deadly truth.
I could hardly stand it.
What would I tell Eric? What would I tell ANYONE?
I like....
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER. Hehe...