Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

"Ah, Kenny, isn't this awesome?" Kendall asked Kenny calmly, as they chilled at the beach.
"Totally, Kenny. I could get used to this," Kenny responded.
"Well, we only have an hour or so left, so let's make the most of it." He turned on his iPod and closed his eyes.
"Right behind ya, Ken." Kenny, too, turned on his.. erm... cheap-ass mp3 player, and closed his eyes.
~~~~~~
... Logan. I like LOGAN. Of all people, why Logan?
Why not Kendall, my best guy friend?
Or Stan, the hot noirette?
Or Kyle, the sexy Jew?
Or Kenny, the... blond.. guy?
Or James, or someone that WASN'T a nerd?
Such a cute nerd... I'm not shallow, but Eric.... what would HE think?
This is all making my head spin. I need to vent, and fast.
"Ashlie, I like Logan!" I blurted out to my twin.
"Good for yoooou!" She said. "Now bye, I'm goin' out with Carlos."
She turned and left the apartment.
I only had one last resort. Logan was with James at the pool, so it was safe.
I banged on the door of 2J, until Kendall opened it.
"Hey, Brenda," he greeted.
"Kendall, I like Logan!" I blurted out.
He was silent for a moment.
"You mean.. LIKE-like, or, like?" He said, raising an eyebrow.
"LIKE-LIKE!" I exclaimed. "I don't know what to do! I've known Eric for years, and I think I love him, but Logan... I feel something different for him. And Eric's ignoring me, anyway, so he wouldn't care if we broke up, but still, I only just met Logan and I don't even know if he feels the same way and if he doesn't and I break up with Eric I'll be completely alone and I'll die alone and be in Hell all alone and if I just IGNORE these feelings I'll forever have a boyfriend who doesn't love me but if Logan DOES feel the same way what would Camille think, I mean, she wouldn't be very happy, but still, pleeeeease help me Kendall, I'm begging you I don't know where else to-"
"Ok, Bren, I get it," he said, sighing. "I'll ask him if he likes you that way. I won't tell him anything unless he does, ok?"
"Ok!" I ran up to Kendall and hugged him. "Thank you soooosososo much!"
"Hey, no problem," he said, smiling. I said bye, and went back to my place, and watched TV for the rest of the day.
~~~~~~~
"James, NO," Logan said sternly as James kept suggesting he hook up with some of the hotties at the pool.
"Come on! You haven't had a girlfriend in FOREVER!" James said. "Get back out there! And besides, if she has a friend, I get a girl too! It's a double-score, bro!"
Logan still shook his head 'no,' declining all suggestions.
James finally sighed. "Come on, it's not like you have another girlfriend already!"
Logan looked down. "Yeah, but..."
James thought for a moment, and his eyes went wide. "You like someone already, don't you?!"
Logan turned his head a little. "Well...."
"WHO IS IT! WHOISITWHOISITWHOISIT!" He said repeatedly, like a girl.
"I'm not telling you!" Logan snapped.
"WHY NOT!" James yelled.
"Because you'll tell her, and she won't like me back, and then I'm screwed!" he yelled back at James.
"Tell meeee! I won't tell her! Promise!" James pleaded.
Logan sighed. There was no getting around it now. James HAD to know every secret.
"Ok... it's..." Logan said. "It's Brenda, ok?"
James eyes widened, his mouth hanging open.
He suddenly yelled, "BRENDAAAA! KENDALL!! BRENDA, ASHLIE, SOMEONE!!! LOGAN LIKES-"
Logan slapped his hand over James' mouth. "SHUT UP!" He yelled. "Do NOT tell ANYONE!"
Kendall entered the pool, searching for Logan.
"Hey, Loges, just wanted to ask-" Kendall started.
"He likes-" Logan cupped his hand over his mouth again, so the last word sounded like Frefnuh.
"Huh?" Kendall asked.
"HE LIKES BRENDA!" James exclaimed.
There was another awkward pause, as they just stood there.
"Well, THAT answered my question," Kendall said. "She likes you, man."
♠ ♠ ♠
So cliche, I know. -.- But my OC... I can't torture her. Her unhappy ending happens in another story. ;o
Every OC needs an unhappy ending! :O Just... not yet. -.o
Yep. Bye.