Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Fus ro dah!

Logan was, to say the least, shocked. "She... she likes me?"
"I DID just SAY that...," Kendall said.
There was a short silence.
"So...," Logan said quietly. "Should I... ask her out, or something?"
James nodded, and Kendall replied,"Totally! But, I think she needs to break up with that Cartman dude first."
"So tell her I like her!" Logan said to Kendall. "Please!"
"Ok, ok," Kendall said. "I'm on it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah! Oh crap!" I yelled, repeatedly hitting the RT button on my xBox controller.
"Damned dragon!" I accidentally hit a guard, and then I was under attack. I quickly Shouted them all down, and used the Fear spell to make them flee while I finished off the dragon.
"Yes! That's 9 dragon souls in two hours of gameplay!" I exclaimed.
I heard a knocking at the door, and paused the game.
"Oh, hey, Kendall," I said, as I opened the door.
"I asked him," he said flatly.
"And what'd he say!" I exclaimed.
"He said yes!" Kendall said happily. "He likes you, dude. He said he was gonna ask you out, once your relationship with Eric goes down."
"I need to break up with Eric, then...," I whispered to myself.
I quickly set out to find him, running out the apartment.
".... Brenda likes Skyrim...?" Kendall asked his self quietly.
~~~~~~
I searched everywhere for him, until I saw the most shocking thing I could possibly ever see.
Eric was by the Palm Woods pool, making out with none other than Wendy Testaburger, who I guess came for a visit.
I ran over to them. "Eric!"
He looked up at me. "Oh, hello, Brenda."
"What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled.
"Making out with my girlfriend...," he said slowly.
"But we never broke up!" I shrieked.
"I figured by you ignoring me, you didn't want me!"
"I ignored YOU?" I yelled. I almost laughed at the absurdity. "You know what, FUCK YOU. I was just looking for you to break up with you, anyway. You fucking prick."
I ran back to my apartment, but didn't cry. No tears came. No sadness.
Because now, I could be with who REALLY made me happy.
Logan.
~~~~~~~~~~
I knocked on Logan's door. "Logan?"
He opened it, and his eyes quickly widened. "Oh, uh, hey, Brenda."
"Hi," I said, a small smile curling my lips. "I, um, Kendall told me that you..."
"Y-yeah, he told me that, uh, you..." he said quietly.
"Yeah...," I said, looking down. "Um... You wanna have dinner with me tonight?"
His eyes went as wide as plates. "R-really?" I nodded. "Um, s-sure. Where do you want to go?"
"Do you like Red Lobster?" I asked.
"Yeah, who doesn't?" We laughed slightly. "So, um, we can meet in the lobby around... 5:30?"
"Sure," I said, smiling. "See you then."
He closed the door, and I went back to my apartment. I closed the door, and took a few steps in. I screamed in excitement. I had to get ready, fast. But it was only 2:30. One more hour of Skyrim wouldn't hurt...
"My the name of the Jarl, stop right there!" A guard yelled. "You have commited crimes against Skyrim. What have you to say in your defense?"
I smirked, and chose the option that "I am the Jarl's Thane, and I demand you let me go at once!"
Ah, good old Whiterun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Corny. :( But, eh, it might get better! Possibly...
c u gaiz ltare hpeio yu likkd ti i wrukod crey huard uon diz chqpetres!lmdaio baiioiiiizzxxxxxx
murahshck
(Hehe, bye.)