Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Rampu!

Carlos and Ashlie strolled around the state fair, holding hands. They stopped at a food stand and got some corndogs, smiling all the way.
"This is so awesome!" Ashlie exclaimed. "Wanna go ride that roller coaster?"
"Heck yes!" Carlos said childishly, and the couple ran off to the line.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Wait. You want ME to help you get ready for your date with Logan?" Kendall nearly yelled. "What about Amber?"
"You're the only one who knows what Logan's into," I explained. "Amber doesn't know how to dress-to-impress."
"Well, if he really likes you, he'll like you for who you are," he said. "And he won't have a problem with whatever weird outfit you want to wear."
"You think?"
"Well, one time I read one of mom's magazines," he said quickly. "And they said that."
"Ok," I said, surrendering. "But what would be appropriate to wear on a first date?"
"SOmething dressy, but not too dressy," he said, thinking. "Casual, but not bummy. Like, a skirt or something."
"Hmm," I said quietly.
"Oh, my god," he said. "And if you wear your jean skirt with the purple tank top, you can wear that cute black cardigan and those wedges you got last week!"
I stared at him blankly.
"... Euhm..."
"I'm gonna go play football...," he said, leaving.
I took a quick shower, got dressed, fixed up my hair, and was ready by 5. I made a quick run around the room, making sure I had everything. When I was sure, I walked right on out to the elevator, and was in the lobby before Logan. When he arrived, he wore a short sleeved button-up shirt, and his usual jeans.