Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Bruises an Music

I checked my braces, and fixed my hair. I picked up my bag with my hockey gear and put on my hat. I ran outside, where I met Kendall, Logan, and Carlos. James was off to the left, flirting with Amber (of course.).
"K, you ready?" Kendall asked.
"Yeah," I said. I hated my weird French/Australian accent.
"Alright, let's go!" Logan said.
We walked, and walked, and walked. Finally, we were at the ice rink thingy.
We went inside, and I put on all my gear. I got on the ice, and skated over to the left side.
"What are the teams?" I asked.
"Uhh, Logan, Carlos, you're on Brenda's team. Me and James will be a team." Kendall said.
"Wait. But you're a player short. That's not fair." I said.
"Well, who else is there?" he asked.
"I'll do it!" Andrew yelled. "I WANNA DO IT!"
"How good are you?" James asked.
"I'm pretty ok." Andrew said. He put on all his gear, and got his Flyers hockey stick.
"Ok. My team is.. THE MONTREAL CANADIENS." I announced.
"Ok! We're.. the.. uh..." Kendall thought.
"PHILIDEPLHIA FLYERS!!!" Andrew yelled. "FLYERS!!! YEEYUH!"
"FLyers it is." JAmes said. "Let's play!"
To make a long story short, I got hit in the head with the puck, and fell to the floor.
"AW GOD!" Kendall said, noticing his hit had hit me square in the head.
"Are you ok, Bren?!" Andrew panicked.
"YEah.." I said. "I've been h-hit with a hockey puck dozens of.. times.."
"DUDE! THAT'S NOT COOL!" Carlos said. "You could, like, die!"
"IF there's anything I learned in my 3 years in Colorado.. it's Always Take Risks. Now I'm gonna go home before I die. Seeya." I took off all my gear, and put it all back in my bag.
"Wait! You can't walk home alone!" Kendall said. "You can barely walk straight."
"I'll be with her!" Andrew said.
"Exactly my point." Kendall replied.
"EY!"
"We'll walk with you, Bren."
"No. I wanna walk home alone." I continued walking, stumbling a bit, and made it to the Palm Woods in one piece.
I walked into my apartment, and saw Ashlie playing Wii Sports.
"HAHA! I MADE IT TO 1000 POINTS!" She exclaimed.
"Nice. I'm going to sleep. Feed the dog and don't forget to put Sandra back in her cage."
Ahh, Sandra. Our pet snake. 2 feet long, the most awesome shade of green.
I slept from 6 pm to 10 am. Yowza.
I got dressed and brushed my teeth, and went to the kitchen. I ate some carrots and celery, and headed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
It will be continued, mates! I am just so tired.. I can't type any more. Zzz...