Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Pedo Por Quueee?

I walked around the Palm Woods, with Ashlie by my side.
We decided to go shopping, since there was a ton of stuff we needed and didn't have.
"I'M DRIVING!!" Ashlie yelled, pushing my out of the way and hopping into the car.
"Fine. No road rage, no reckless driving, no speeding. Ok?"
"FIne.." she muttered, and she backed up out of the parking spot.
We drove to the MalMart, and bought some sunscreen, food, and other numerous things. We stopped at the Gacy's on the way home because there was a sale on all graphic tees, and Ashlie just HAD to go.
After 30 minutes of being dragged about by Ashlie, we went back to the Palm woods.
We carried our many MalMart and Gacy's bags into the Palm Woods, and it wasn't easy.
"Hey!" Someone shouted. Kendall. "Need some help there?"
"No," I said.
"Yeah, you do." he said. He took some of the bags I was carrying; ashlie had purposely taken 2 of the lightest bags, and left me with 10 20 pound bags to carry.
"Thanks," I said, smiiling a bit.
"No problem!" he replied cheerfully.
We got into the elevator, and took the bags into my apartment.
"Woah. It's.. big. Bigger than ours." he said, looking around. He set the bags onto the countertop.
"Well, thanks for helping." I said.
"No problem," he said, again.
I sat on the couch, and threw my fedora to my room door, and it landed on the floor with a tiny sound.
Kendall left, and I helped Ashlie put the stuff we bought away. After that, I decided to head out again. I went out to the pool, in a tank top and shorts (with my black swimsuit under.).
I sat by the pool, looking at the water. Only a few people were there, so I didn't have to worry about being splashed.
All of a sudden, I felt hands on my back, and I fell into the cold water.
"What the F!" I said as I ermerged. when I looked up, I saw James, Carlos, Logan, and Kendall.
"Weak. Seriously WEAK." I said. They were laughing.
"HAha! we couldn't... resist!" Carlos said, laughing.
I got out, and pretended to storm off. While they continued laughing, I pushed them all in from the back.
"Ha! Who's laughin' now!" I said. I walked back into the Palm Woods, and changed my clothes in my apartment.

"Eaaughh!!" Ashlie yelled.
"What!" I yelled back. "I'm tryna write a song! shaddup!"
"YEEAAUGGHH!!" She yelled.
"THE SOUND EFFECTS!" I yelled. "SHUT UP!" I continued writing the song, crossing out, adding...
'Fro-zen inside, without your touch, without your love, da-rling...' it said. 'Only you, are the life among the de--ad...'
I needed something.. someone...
WHY AM I ALWAYS STUCK DOING THIS?!
Bleur!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah. One peanut if you know what song I have refered to.. Hehe. Like? Hate? I got bored and I wanted somethin' to happeeennn... Shyah. LEAVE A COMMENT!! People won't leave comments and I need some so I can improve!!!!