Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

What"s this?

I sat down by a tree, and read my book. I suddenly felt like someone was watching me, so I looked up.
Eric.
He sat down next to me, and put his arm around my shoulder. He moved his head directly in front of my book, blocking my view.
"Whatcha reading?" he said.
"A book," I said. I pushed his head back so he wasn't in my way, and he laughed.
He moved his face closer to mine, and...
"Br-Brenda!" someone yelled. "BRENDA!"
It was James.
"This band and their timing.." i said. "What, James?"
"Logan just set your hockey stick on FIRE!"
"Didnkt he already BREAK it?" i asked.
"Yeah, but, he accidentally set it on fire, so, yeah. Here's a spatula." he said, handing me a spatula.
"Aw, come on! That was the only thing in life I truely loved!" I said. I quickly looked at Eric, and said, "Uh, only INANIMATE thing, that is."
"Hey, he's in our apartment right now. Go for it." James said, gesturing toward the door. "If you excuse me, I have some grieving to do..." he sniffled a bit, and walked away.
I stood up, and began walking into the Palm Woods. out of nowhere, Carlos runs into me, and I stumbled into Eric's arms.
"Dude! Weak!" i said, regaining my posture.
"Sorry- Andrew's ch-chasing me!!" he said.
"Why?" I said, narrowing my eyes.
"I took his helmet..." he said, pulling the red helmet from behind it and handing it to me.
"What is with you and Andrew's helmet?!" I asked.
"It's just..so...cool!" he said.
"Until you learn that this is ANDREW'S helmet, I'm taking yours." I said, And I took his helmet off his head.
"NO! I need my helmet!" he complained.
"I have stuff to do. Bye!" I walked away, Eric by my side.

"Jewboy!" I called. "Kyle!"
He looked up, and smiled when he saw me.
I walked over to where he was sitting, with Amber and Ashlie and Kendall, by the pool.
"Hey, Jewboy." I said, looking down at him. "Hi Kendall!"
"Hey," they both said.
"This sun is killing me," i said. "I'm going inside. You guys wanna come to our apartment?"
"Sure!" Kyle said.
"Sounds cool." Kendall said.
"Well, of course I wanna go." eric said.
"Cool. Come on, the sun's getting brighter.." I said. We walked to the Palm woods enterance.
"Last one to the elevator is a Kyle!" I said, starting to run.
Everyone else started running, but were a bit behind.
Somehow, Eric beat me. FAst runner...
"Heh, you got lucky." I said, poking his arm.
"No, I just run super fast." he said confidently.
I smiled, pressing the elevator button.
When we got to my apartment, everyone sat down and I went into the kitchen. I went to the refridgerator, and after a whole journey of searching, I found the cans of soda. Yes!
I gave everyone a can, already knowing what they would want.
I sat between Kendall and Eric, and turned the TV on.
"TV here is stupid!" I whined.
"Well, that's why we have outside." Kendall said.
I switched the TV to AV2, the source for Video Games and such. I set up my xBox.
"What do you guys wanna play?" I asked, taking out my large box of video games.
"What do you have?" kendall asked, standing up.
"Should I name everything? My top 5 games are Spyro-the one with the dragon flies-L.A Noire, Rayman Raving Rabbids-1 and 2-and... Rockband."
"ROCK BAND!!" Eric yelled, jumping out of his seat.
"Rock band it is!" I said, smiling.
After 10 minutes of getting everything ready, the power suddenly went out.
"ALL THAT FOR NOTHING!" I whined, throwing myself onto the couch.
"Well, let's do something else!" Kendall suggested, trying to cheer me up.
"Yeah, let's play totally lame party games." Eric said, smirking.
"Let's do that!" Amber said, grinning. "Get more people! This'll be awesome!"
"And we wonkt get in trouble, 'cause it's not a party! It's just PArty GAMES!" I said, liking this idea.
"Ok! Call up some people!" Kendall said, pulling out his cellphone.
In about 5 minutes, a bunch of people were in my apartment. This was gonna be FUN.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, the K issue. I wrote things like didnkt, and wasnkt. That was meant to say 'didn't' and 'wasn't' and you know. On my phone, the symbols are above letters, and sometimes the SYMBOL button doesn't work, and ' is above K, so... sorry.
Like? Hate? PArt 2 is gonna be the party- games. ^-^