Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Don't stop the Partaayy!

"OK! Let's start with... SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Ashlie suggested.
"HAHA! That is soo lame! Get in a circle!" i said.
Most of the people had left the room, after finding out why they were there.
We sat down on the floor in a circle, and Ashlie got a glass bottle to put in the center.
"Ok! Kyle, spin it." Amber said.
He spun it, and it landed on Ashlie. He rolled his eyes and kissed her slightly on her cheek.
Ashlie spun it, and it landed on Carlos. She kissed his cheek, o'course.
"OK! New rules! ONE! No boy kiss boy, girl kiss girl. TWO! It has to be on the lips. No cheeks or noses or hands!" I said.
Carlos spun the bottle, and it landed on some ugly ginger girl. He closed his eyes, and quickly kissed her. She spun it, and it landed on James. I, being a nice person, kicked the hideous creature out of my apartment. So James spun again, and it landed on Ashlie. He kissed her, and tried to make it last longer, but she pushed him away.
I laughed, and she spun. It landed on Eric, and she kissed him the SLIGHTEST bit. He spun it, and it landed... On me. He leaned in without hesitation, and kissed me. I spun the bottle, and it landed...
on....
Kendall. Oh, marvelous.
I looked around, and hesitantly kissed him. It lasted no longer than 2 seconds, chillz.
So, people kept kissing, laughing, freaking out, and we got bored. we decided to play 7 minutes in heaven. But we changed it to 3 minutes, because we don't have time like dat. xD
We all got a paper, with a number. Boys were odd, girls got even. My number was 12. Yay.
"FIrst number is.." Andrew, who wasn't playing, yelled out, "3! and 8!"
weird. Amber was 8 and Kyle was 3. Ha.
They practically ran into the small closet, and Andrew leaned in the door and started the timer.
After three minutes, Kyle and Amber came out, Kyle's face with lip gloss all over, and Amber's hair undone. one word: Ew.
"Next numbahhs!" Andrew yelled. "11 and 2."
Carlos was 11, Ashlie 2.
"Aw, come on!" Ashlie whined, as she walked over to the closet. They walked in, and after 3 minutes, theire faces were flushed and it was obvious they had at least kissed.
Andrew chuckled, and said,"Next numbers... 9 and 12!"
I'm 12, so 9 is... Kendall?
"Uh, can you switch the numbers?" I said.
"Fine... uh... 5 and 12." He said. "Problem?"
Eric was 5. Not at all.. "Nope. That's fine." I said happily. I walked into the small closet, and closed the door once Eric was in.
"Why is there an Easy Bake oven in here?" eric whispered.
"I don't know. It might be AMber's." Lies, lies, lies!
"Hm." Eric said, and he looked around once more. He pulled me by my waist, and kissed me. Finally. After 7 fliipin' years.
We didn't pull apart for quite a while, and our 3 minutes was up. We walked out, and everyone was grinning and looking at us.
I rolled my eyes, and sat down. Everyone got bored of the game, so we had to think of another one.
"Oh, god! It's 7 already?" Carlos asked, looking at his watch. G-shock. Not bad. "I have to get back to my apartment.. I have plans for tonight."
"Oh yeah!" James said. "We're gonna watch that thing and do that thing! Let's go, guys!"
The band got up, and walked to the door.
"Heh- Bye, Ashlie." carlos said, rather quietly.
"Later Ashlie, Amber, Cartman." Kendall said. "Bye Brenda."
He gave me a slight hug, and walked out.
"Seeya tomorrow, Bren." James said, hitting my arm slightly. "Later, Ashlie, Amber, Eric."
"AT least HE called me Eric..." eric said angrily.
"seeya, girls, guys." Logan said calmly. "Uh- Bye Brenda." he ran out, scared of me.
Ashlie decided to go with the boy band, and Amber and Kyle went to Kyle's apartment.
SO that left me, Andrew, and Eric. Andrew grinned and went to his room.
Eric had been seated far from me, but moved closer so he was not even a millimeter away. He leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed him back, and i could not have been any happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Bren and Eric kissed! At last! Hehe. Carlos might like Ashlie oooh! Any pairing you wanna suggest? So yeah, KendallxBrenda is out. They are JUST best friends. ^-^ Well, hope you liked. commeeennnnt! >:O