Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Rihanna is Annoying.

"Ok, Sandra, right here..." I whispered, holding my snake in my arms.
She slithered under the door- the door that let to Big Time Rush's apartment. I listened closely, as she moved around, and after a moment...
"AAAHHHH!!!"
Ah, the wonderful sound of Logan's misery. I backed away from the door, and a freaked out teen emerged, and threw my snake on the floor.
"Ey!" I said. I reached down to pick up Sandra.
"Dude! Th-that was not cool!" Logan said. He fixed his pants and shirt, so he looked a bit less crazy. He quickly ran into his apartment, and came back with his hair fixed. "W-why did you do that?"
"Because you broke and burned my hockey stick!" I said.
"It was an ACCIDENT!" Logan said.
"How did it happen?" I asked, realizing I didn't know this.
"well, it all started when I was walking around the halls..." he said.
"I had just got back from breakfast with the guys and I was just walking around to relax. Amber was outside your apartment, making out with that Jewish guy, and I was just havin' fun, snuck in... I saw your hockey stick, broken on the floor. I tripped, and my phone fell. I hit a cup of water, and it landed on my phone, which was right next to the stick. Smoke, fire, DON'T HURT ME!"
"Way to be concise," I said. "Well, how'd Jameson find out?"
"Oh, Amber had just finished her little make-out session with Kyle, and when she walked in, JAMES did too, and... yeah." he replied.
"Hm." i said. "Did Sandra bite you?"
"No." he said.
"OK. Then you still owe me for the hockey stick." I said, and I punched his arm.
"OW!" he yelled. "For a girl, you can throw a punch!"
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Uh- n-nothing! Uh-" he said.
"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes. "I will get my revenge at some point today. So.. here's a helmet."
"Isn't this Carlos'?" he asked.
"Maybe." I said, and I walked away to the elevator. It was only 7:12 am.

I got in my car, and drove off to the nearest beach. I felt like someone was... watching me.
When I got to the beach, it was 7:32. I locked my car and went off to sit in the sand. I put an umbrella where the sun would hit me. I sat in the sand, and watched the water.
I REALLY felt like I was being watched. I turned around, and saw Kenny.
"Hey Brennie." Kenny said, grinning.
"Euh, hi Kenny." I said, confused.
He sat in front of me, and looked at me.
"What do you want?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable.
"Nothing, nothing!" Kenny said. "Just wanna ask ya sooomethin'."
"Ok, what?" I asked.
"Is there anything that you, like, REALLY want? Like, earrings, shoes, skateboard..?"
"Why are you asking me?" I asked.
"Don't answer a question with a question!" he said, and he slapped my arm.
"Ow." I said.
"Sorry." he said. "So. Anything you want?"
"Ah, I don't know, new Jimmy Choos? And an amethyst necklace. Amethysts are REALLY pretty."
"Uh... anything less expensive..?" he asked.
NOW I see where he'4 gettin' at...
"Uh.." I said. "A hockey stick."
"Hm." he said. "Well, uh, I'll see you later. I have to go.. uh.. help Kyle with some drawings. Yeah. Seeya."
"You won't be missed!" I said, jokingly.
"I am truely offended." he said flatly, but I could see his little smile.
"Later, Ken." I said, and I continued watching the water.

"Ow.. ow..." I heard Logan say, as he entered the Palm Woods. I happily ran over to the entrance, smiling.
"Aw, someone get a little burned out there?" i said, seeing his red skin. "Or should I say, a little BUUURNED!!!!"
"You did this? YOU moved my umbrella when I fell asleep?!" he was getting angry.
"I told you I'd get my revenge!" I said, getting a bit angry myself.
"IT. WAS. AN. ACCIDENT!" he said, raising his voice a bit.
"Still, you should have been more careful!" I said, crossing my arms.
"OK! What do you want from me? I'll do anything, just stop." he said.
"Well, I DO need some help with my stuff.." I said. "OK! I have an idea... You gotta carry my stuff to Roque Records, hold all my stuff for school in Sptember, and be my personal assistant! For a whole year!"
"FIne. Just don't make me do anything stupid.." he said.
"Sure thing. Come come." I said. I had him come to my apartment, so he could take my keyboard and guitar to Roque Records.
As he carried everything, occasionally saying 'ow' due to his burned skin, I felt bad, and decided that I'd just drive.
"You are relieved of your duties." I said. "I can't let you carry all this stuff over there.. I'd feel too bad and stuff."
"What?" he asked. "Why are you being so nice to me?"
"Why can't I?" I asked back.
"Hm. Wellll, seeya around then." he said, as he turned to leave.
I drove to Roque records, and surprisingly Gustavo wasn't mad that i was late. But he did say something a bit shocking...
♠ ♠ ♠
Good or bad? Comment please! D: DId you like? HAte? Brenda has finally forgiven Logan. HA. Well, an update shall be up soon.. ^-^