Status: In progress

Big Time Awesomeness.

Ouch. That's gotta sting.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE TAKING US TO TACO-CON?!"
Ashlie. Shut the f*** up and let me sleep! Augh.
"Yep! I knew how you've always wanted to go, and, y'know." a familiar Jew's voice said.
"This is gonna be sooo fun! I love you, Kyle!" Amber said, and I could hear her kissing him. Eeeww.
I got up out of my bed, and got dressed. I brushed my teeth, and put my jewelery on.
Once I was ready, I walked out of my room, and saw Ashlie talking to Carlos.
"Yeah. Totally." he said, nodding.
"And then- oh, hey Bren." Ashlie said. "Kyle's taking me and Amber-"
"I know. Taco-Con. Have fun with that." I said flatly, and I got ready to exit the apartment.
"Where ya going?" Carlos asked.
"Why do you care?" I asked. "If you must know, I'm going to buy more corn dogs. I ran out. Those things are soo addictive..."
"You love corn dogs?!" Carlos asked, jumping out of his seat.
"Pff, who doesn't?" i said, smiling.
"Sooomebodeeh." He said, turning to Ashlie.
"You are a disgrace..." I said, shaking my head. "A disgrace to all mankind."
She pouted, and looked down.
"I'm outa here. good day." I said, as I turned to leave.
"But Brenniiie!" Ashlie whined.
"I. SAID. GOOD DAY!" I yelled, and I left.
Carlos followed me out into the hallway.
I looked at him, who was just walking happily next to me.
"Why are you following me?" I asked.
"Well I've got nothin' else to do. BEsides, I need to buy more corn dogs, too!" he replied.
"Heh, ok." I said. "Oh, no.."
"What? What's wrong?" he asked, worried.
"Oh god!" I jumped to the side, pushing him along with me.
I looked down the sidewalk, and saw Andrew on a skateboard, rolling down the slight hill.
"This was not a good idea at all!" I heard him yell. I saw James running close behind.
"Well, then get off the board!" James said.
"Yeah, ok! I'll just use my powers to make the board stop!" Andrew yelled.
"What's going on??" Carlos asked.
"Andrews gonna diiie!" I said.
SUddenly, a wild idea appeared. I waited for Andrew to come just close enough, and as he past, I grabbed his arm, causing him to fall over onto the floor.
He looked shocked, then started laughing.
"THAT WAS FLIPPIN AWWWWESOOOME!" he said, still laughing.
"Haha- totally, dude!l CArlos managed, through his laughs.
"A'right, I gotta go shoppin'. You wanna come, Andrew?" I asked.
"Nnnaaahh. I have plans to kill James, so.. yeah." Andrew said, shrugging.
"Ah. Ok. Be safe!" I said, as I started walking again. Carlos and I finally bought our corn dogs, and stole a shopping cart, and we're riding around the streets on it.
"WWOOOH!" Carlos yelled, riding about in the cart.
"Yeyuh!" I said, stopping the cart.
Suddenly, he picked me up, and dropped me into the shopping cart.
"What the F!" I said, laughing.
"I got an ideeeaa!" he said. "I need my helmet."
I somehow had his helmet, and handed it to him. Andrew passed by, and threw his helmet at me. He then got hit in the head with a coconut. Which was weird, seeing there were no coconut trees anywhere...
Carlos and I swapped helmets, put them on, and he pushed my out onto the sidewalk. We rode down a large hill, and suddenly, we hit a rock, which sent us flying into a field of grass.
"Oh- god! You a'ight?" Carlos asked.
"FIrst off, don't say 'a'ight' you can't pull it off. Like me. Second, ahh, I have a broken wrist, so... No..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! Two parter. Ah, Brenda and CArlos and their wacky shennanigans! xD
I will update as soon as possible! I just started babysitting, so.. it won't be easy to update between school and that. But I shall try, my sheep! I. SHALL. TRY. Peace! Muah!