Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode One: Boy Kiyo and the Phantom/ Enter Kiyo Nakamoto (Magnes Arc)

The Kaji/Kindred Saga:

The Kaji Arc:

“Chapter One: Boy Kiyo and the Phantom/ Enter Kiyo Nakamoto”

(A close up of the sun shining brightly through the noon is shown. The rays is intense. A mall pebble skips over the sun and the sun begins to release tiny waves of water around it. The pebble continues to skip over a clear blue lake of water. The pebble skips for about 30 feet, which is half length of distance to the other side. A young; cheerful young man wearing a red headband with a fire emblem sign on it is revealed to have thrown the pebble. He stands in place with a huge smile on his face; taking in the energy of nature around him. He takes a deep breath and begins to lean backwards. He falls onto the soft grass; directly on his back.)

Kiyo: Ah… I feel… balanced here. I may have found my inner peace. I’m so warm…

(The wind begins to pick up. A dark cloud eclipses the sun’s light and darkness comes upon the young man.)

(A large cabin is seen under the night’s full moon. Around the cabin is a large grass field covered in scars from an intense battle that has just taken place not topo long ago. The animals in the forest all stand around hidden in the forest in a perfectly symmetrical lineup. A green aura glows around their bodies and their eyes are as black as the night itself. A kind-looking man with glasses is thrown to the ground in front of the cabin. His clothes are torn and bloody. He has scratches and scars all over his body. As he trembles and desperately attempts to stand, he is kicked in the chest by a well-dressed man wearing an all-black tux with a white shirt underneath. His hair is white and a very neutral-evil look in his emerald green eyes. A woman named Lilith is nailed to a tree behind this man. She too is covered in blood and scars, as does a young 8 year old boy behind the menacing threat. The man kicks Adam in the face one good time with very little force.)

Adam: (In pain and weak) Please... Please stop... Just take it what you want... Take our home, take everything inside, please, just… leave my family alone!

Man: (Smiles) You know why I’m here; do not play me for a fool. (Turns around) The compass I've obtained lead me to this location and you are very aware of this compass’ capabilities. This compass is used for identifying those with cursed blood. It’s also used for identifying members of special blood lines- Nakamoto blood line being one of them.

Adam: I already told you; I don't know what you're talking about! What cursed blood?!

Man: The compass detects energy cloaks which can only be used by the Isagi Clan. There are three of you and two of you are wearing said cloaks. Unfortunately, the compass is unable to decipher which two are wearing them. From the legends I’ve heard, I would assume that you and your wife aren’t really from the Nakamoto Clan and you’re wearing the cloaks to stall for time. (Turns to the boy) That only leaves the boy as a candidate.

(The man attempts to walk up to the boy, but Adam stops him by grabbing his ankle.)

Adam: Wait! What do you want with him? What is driving you and your group to commit such a vast genocide?!

Man: (Looks down at Adam and debates whether or not to tell him the truth) As I’m sure you’re aware of the stories which tale the “Gem of Croy” The creator of the gem was a member of the Nakamoto Clan. There is one remaining survivor of the clan, who in legend, is a descendant of the gem’s creator and he bares knowledge of its whereabouts. Our empire is dedicated to assuring the Gem is put to good use. But I do not trust my leaders and I plan to use it for my own purposes.

Adam: (Looks down at the ground in depression) It's me, Phantom... I'm the last surviving Nakamoto.

(Phantom aims his palm at Adam's wife Lilith. A green light of energy begins to form around his hand)

Adam: NO!

Phantom: If you’re going to lie, at least be convincing.

Adam: (Stares deeply into his wife’s eyes) I love you, Lilith, but it was always meant to happen this way!

Lilith: (Eyes begin to tear) I know, Adam. I love you and I love you too, Kiyo.

(Kiyo jumps in front of Phantom's blast as he shoots it at Lilith. The blast hits Kiyo and pushes him into the large. The cabin as it bursts into flames and explodes on impact.)

Adam: KIYO!!

Phantom: He was a fool. Killing himself would not have prevented your death. (Peaks at his compass) The compass is showing that the cursed blood individual is still alive. Clearly that boy isn’t still alive after that attack, so now I know for sure it wasn’t him. That means it’s one of these two. I don’t have much time; they’re near. I better make a move.

(Phantom’s hand turns into a blade of green and white aura and stabs Adam in the heart. Adam dies almost instantly.)

Lilith: No, Adam!

(Phantom yanks his sword out of Adam's chest.)

Phantom: So it wasn't him. The boy is dead, so that just leaves you, "mom".

Lilith: (Angered) I am not your mom, you disgusting worm! And I’m not the one with the cursed blood either!

(The animals in the forest are alerted. A deer begins to make a soft moaning noise in the forest. The animals scatter.)

Phantom: Darn it, they found me!

Lilith: (Grins) Looks like your plan to capture the last Nakamoto and find the Gem of Croy failed.

(Phantom extends his blade and pierces through her heart.)

Phantom: (Looks at the compass) Perhaps the boy was cursed cause he’s still alive. No matter... Either the cabin will fall and crush him... Or he'll grow up to hate me and seek revenge. I'll be waiting for him if that day is to someday come to past. Return to me in the future when you’re stronger; I will be ready.

(A giant blue ball comes out of the forest and hits the ground in front of Phantom. Phantom firmly stands his ground after the ball explodes. The light vanishes and a woman with long black hair is standing where the ball hit. She has a fierce look in her eyes. She glares at Phantom.)

Phantom: You…

(The woman raises her arm up and forms another blue ball of light. She closes her palm, then reopens it. The ball of light explodes and creates a powerful force of gust. The blue gust instantly puts out the fire in the cabin. The woman turns her back to Phantom and walks toward the cabin.)

Phantom: What a fancy entrance.

Mysterious Woman: I promise, the evil of your heart will someday be purged. Not by peace, but of death. You will see the error in your ways and face defeat by the heart of a pure warrior.

(She picks up Kiyo's unconscious body from the Cabin’s ruble.)

Mysterious Woman: The boy will be trained by me and in the future... He will come after you. He will be the one to take your life.

Phantom: (Grins) Which boy are we referring to, Rayna…?

(The mysterious woman looks over her shoulder and peaks at Phantom.)

Rayna: You know… The boy with the pure heart.

(The Mysterious Woman wonders off into the forest with Kiyo's body over her shoulder. Phantom walks the opposite way. The young man Kiyo wakes up in a scream. He quickly jerks forward and his face smacks into a frying pan. He falls backward back onto the ground. Standing on top of him is the same woman from his dream, Rayna. She wears black sweat pants and a light-blue muscle shirt. Her hair is long and a dark-purple-blackish color. Her bangs covers one side of her face and a smaller bang rests down the middle of her face. She stands over Kiyo. Her body blocks out the sunlight and her shadow consumes Kiyo. Kiyo’s smile goes away.)

Kiyo: (Groans) What do you want?! You’re ruining my inner peace!

Rayna: I want you to get your head out of my bowl of rice, for starters!

Kiyo: What?

(Kiyo sits up and realizes that he fell asleep with his head in a bowl of rice. A sweat mark drips from his forehead and he nervously chuckles.)

Kiyo: (Nervous) How long has that been there?

Rayna: Whatever, it’s yours; I don’t want it. (Walks a few feet pass Kiyo and sits with her legs crossed facing him)

Kiyo: (Turns around to face Rayna) Hey, today is a special day, I can feel it in my gut! The flames of determination burn within me!

Rayna: Nah, it’s just gas.

Kiyo: It’s not gas! Stop making fun of me!

Rayna: (Annoyed) You have no sense of humor. Take a joke you little brat.

Kiyo: Let’s just shift the mood to something more positive. I feel as if I have reached my inner peace finally. (Closes his eyes and takes a deep breath)

(Rayna grabs a piece of rice out of a bowl with chopsticks and flicks it at Kiyo’s forehead. It smacks him and sticks to his face. He opens his eyes and scowls at Rayna. Rayna begins to lightly chuckle.)

Kiyo: Ohhhh, haha. (Grabs piece of rice and eats it) You are supposed to be the sensei and I am supposed to be the student, but sometimes you are the one who acts like a child.

Rayna: Well I gotta somehow get you back for always being a pain in my butt.

Kiyo: (Thinking in frustration) I’ll show her pain in the butt! She’ll be sorry she ever flicked rice at my forehead!

Rayna: Look, kid, as much as you get on my nerves, I’m gonna miss you when you’re gone.

Kiyo: When I’m gone?

Rayna: I have been your sensei for 10 years now. I have taught you basic skills and I have taught you to control your Kotodama energy which comes from your cursed blood. There is still so much you need to learn and experience before finding your inner peace.

Kiyo: I’ve found it already! But every time I try to feel it, you always came in and ruined it!

(In an extremely fast motion, Rayna smacks Kiyo in the forehead with another piece of rice.)

Kiyo: OW!

(She smacks him with a two-hit rice combo attack and he falls over.)

Kiyo: Ah! (Sits up and rapidly rubs his head with tear coming out of his eyes) I think you dented my forehead with that last one! (Stops rubbing his head and stares at Rayna with an irritated look on his face) You see, that’s what I’m talking about right there! My day was going fine and you had to mess it up with your… stupid… rice… acrobat… throws!

Rayna: I am not the one ruining your inner peace. To have inner peace, is to have a free heart. Your heart is still bound in chains from your childhood.

Kiyo: Of course it is! This hate is what I’ve based my training on for the past 10 years! It’s my motivation for keeping my focus for the day I put Phantom in the dirt!

Rayna: (Remains silent for a few seconds and takes a sip of tea) Why do you want to fight Phantom, Kiyo?

Kiyo: Is that a trick question? He murdered my parents in cold blood! He deserves to die!

Rayna: (Sighs) As long as your heart remains lost in darkness, you will never defeat Phantom.

Kiyo: Yes I will! I will kill him for what he has done and for what I’m sure he’ll do again!

Rayna: You cannot kill what isn’t alive, Kiyo. Phantom is not the problem; the problem is you. You allow Phantom to have power over you by holding on to the corruption he has afflicted upon your purity. Until you learn how to let go and forgive him… he will never truly die. He will simple re-spawn in the heart of his moral apprentice- meaning you.

Kiyo: Blah, blah, blah, look, sensei, I know what you’re trying to say. And I want you to know that you don’t have to worry about me. I know I’m strong enough to punch this guy’s light out! (Fiercely punches the air)

Rayna: (Frustrated) Ugh, you stupid kid! Look, the only way you will find inner peace is to forgive him for what he’s done. Evil cannot be defeated with a tainted heart. A tainted heart only takes on the properties of what it’s familiar to. (Quickly stands up) I was hoping to have a picnic together as a way to say goodbye to you, but for some reason, my appetite is shot. (Turns around and walks away) Eat by yourself and go pack up some supplies for your trip. By the way, I threw those rice pieces at you to test your weakness. You’re like a pile of rocks!

(Kiyo is left conflicted with himself. He crosses his arms and collects his thoughts.)

Kiyo Nakamoto Narrating: My name of course is Kiyo Nakamoto. I hail from the bloodline of the Nakamoto clan who have fallen victim to a genocidal war which ended soon after my birth 18 years ago with me being one of few refugees. The Nakamoto Clan was just one of many other clans to fall victim to this genocide. 10 years ago is when I had my first confrontation with that scum of the earth Phantom and Rayna saved me. She’s been training me ever since. She’s taught me basics of my skills but I still have a lot more to learn. Like what Phantom was babbling about earlier, there was an ancient Gem which was created long ago by Croy Nakamoto called the Gem of Croy. Legend has it that whoever finds the Gem will be granted one wish, but the gem will only grant 1 wish per person. One can wish for eternal wishes. But I only have one wish: To bring my parents back. And so I will. Many know of the gem but not of its location. I have had dreams about its location resting in a bowl of lava in the pit of earth’s core. My cursed blood has given me the power to repel against heat, so I'm traveling to the center of the Earth. I not yet know the limit to my abilities. If I fall into a volcano, I have no idea if I'd live or die. But we’ll see once I get there. Cursed Blood id something random individuals are born with. Having Cursed Blood allows us to access different abilities. Mine, for example, is fire. The energy source of Cursed Blood is called Kotodama Energy. Because I have been in hiding my entire life, I was raised in a small mountain village so I have only read about the world but have not actually seen it. That’s enough about me and my simple ambitions. Let me tell you a bit about the world I live in. The coolest thing about this world I think, are the different forms of energy and the individuals capable of using those energies. Rayna has taught me two types of energies… well technically 3. Kotodama energy, and Spirit energy. Because I use these two forms of energy, I am considered a Kotoda User and a Spirit Energy User. Those were just 2 examples of energy, but-

Boy: (Yelling in panic) KIYO!

(The view shatters and Kiyo is seen covering his ears in pain.)

Kiyo: Ow! Kid, what?!

Boy: Bandits were seen coming into town! You gotta come quick!

Kiyo: (Sighs) Alright, fine! I’ll be right there, okay, just tell the villagers I’ll be there to save the day like always.

Boy: (Smiles) You’re the man, Kiyo! (Quickly runs away)

(Kiyo smiles and crosses his arms as he watches the boy run away. Once again the wind lightly picks up and a cloud blocks out the sunlight. Kiyo sighs. There is a very small cabin nearby next to the river-lake of the area. Kiyo walks inside of it and sees Rayna lying in bed starring at the ceiling; fully dressed.)

Rayna: (Sighs) What do you want, you little brat?

Kiyo: Rayna, how did you know I was leaving today? How did I know I was leaving today?

Rayna: It’s just one of those mornings when you wake up and you know it’s time for a change. It’s time for both of us to move on. There’s more to see in this world than our mountain valley village and the never-ending forest around it. (Closes eyes) You’ve been struggling with inner peace, Kiyo. Finding this inner peace is something you must do without me. Go find it and make me proud.

Kiyo: Wow. Usually you’re just this mean emotionless pit of darkness that sucks the life out of-

Rayna: Kiyo! Please!

Kiyo: Sorry about that. Sometimes I forget restraint. I will work on those while I’m gone. I’m going to save the town from some bandits. After that, I’ll be on my way back up for our picnic. So while I’m gone make some extra dumplings! (Quickly runs out of the small cabin with a smile on his face)

Rayna: (Sighs) This kid.

(Hidden in a dark corner of the room is man wearing an all-black hooded cloak. His face is shrouded in darkness. All that can be seen is a demonic smile glowing through the head piece of his cloak. His teeth are razor sharp and look metal. And his smile starts from one side of his ear and ends at the other. His voice is very deep and demonic sounding, but it does have a bit of a soothing sound to it as well.)

Mysterious Man: The boy’s perception is rather dull.

(Rayna sits up at the edge of her bed.)

Mysterious Man: We were generous enough to let the two of you last this long, but only of course for our own selfish reasons. Rayna, understand we don’t need you anymore, but you still pose a threat to our cause. If you wish to stay alive and bring some good in this world, you will do one more job for us.

Rayna: Fine. I’ll do whatever. Let’s get it over with.

Mysterious Man: Good. Now while you do your part, I will do mine. Let’s get started.

Rayna: What is it you need me to do?

Mysterious Man: It involves Kiyo and his pursuit of our colleague Phantom.

Rayna: Phantom is your partner; not mine!

Mysterious Man: Doesn’t matter. Either way, the two of you are working together.

(Back in the village, Kiyo is in a bedroom looking in a mirror. His face is all jumbled up as he looks in the mirror with his arms crossed. An old lady is seen measuring his shoes, then she teleports and measures his shirt, and then his hair and last his waist size. She teleports standing straight up in posture beside Kiyo.)

Mei: You are constantly growing; when will you stop?

Kiyo: When you and Rayna stop trying to fatten me up with all your delicious food. (Licks his lips)

Mei: (Blushes) Oh stop it you. You’re gonna flatter an old women to death.

Kiyo: (Panics) Oh no! Then who’ll make me yummy treats?!

Mei: You can always make them yourself.

Kiyo: Myself?! I don’t know the secret ingredients. Plus I’m too lazy!

Mei: (Says aggressively) The secret ingredients are getting off your lazy butt and putting forth a little elbow grease! (Says kindly with a smile) And love.

Kiyo: (Gets a bit upset) Right, well love is not really my strongest department.

Mei: Oh, Kiyo. One of these days you will find yourself a wonderful girl.

(Kiyo looks down at the floor and turns away from Mei.)

Mei: You will find one again. Hmm?

(Mei smacks Kiyo in the back of the head.)

Kiyo: Why does everyone keep hitting me?!

Mei: You had some spider eggs in your hair again, dear. We wouldn’t want you having a nest in your hair again like last time.

Kiyo: (Sighs) Yeah, good times… (Focuses) Wait no, those weren’t spider eggs, they were pieces of rice.

Mei: (Smiles) I know.

Kiyo: What? Well if you knew, why’d you smack me?!

Mei: Cause you were getting all mopey again. You’re killing my vibe.

Man: (Yelling from outside) Bandits are here! Everyone get inside.

Kiyo: Oh yeah, I forgot about them. Oh me and my terrible memory. (Jogs in place near the door) Please, Grandma Mei, finish packing for me; I’ll be right back after I handle these guys.

(A gang of four thugs can be seen in front of the village supply shop. They all wear black leather jackets and blue jeans. They all have different weapons in their hands, ready to bring pain to those who go against them. Before any of them can enter the shop, Kiyo shows up. He stands 10 feet away from them. The four members stare at Kiyo with menacing smiles.)

Kiyo: If you want something so bad, I'll give you something. I'll give you one chance to leave this village with your legs still intact.

Gang leader: (Laughs) Or what, you’re gonna take us, kid?

Kiyo: I’m not a very patient man, especially when it comes to waiting for dumplings, so let’s get to the point- Leave now and I won’t have to hurt you guys!

Gang leader: (Angry) I've had just about enough of your mouth. if you’ve got any last words, say 'em now. Soon, you won't be saying anything at all!

(All four gang members surround Kiyo and hold swords in their hands. They all stare at Kiyo display evil grins. Kiyo cautiously watches their every move. Gang member1 charges at Kiyo full speed with his sword over his head. He gets close enough to Kiyo and he swings his sword down with his right hand. Kiyo slides under his arm to dodge. Kiyo quickly knees him in the stomach, then does a spin and kicks him in the face with his other leg. He falls to the ground and passes out. Gang member2 throws four throwing knives at Kiyo. Kiyo opens his palms and throws fire at each knife. The fire consumes each knife and they stop in mid-air. Kiyo tightens his hand then opens his palm again. Three knives shoot at each of the standing thugs. Two are hit in the chest and fall to the ground. The leader dodges the knife and jerks his sword toward Kiyo. The blade of the sword extends into a giant whip blade. Kiyo moves to the side and barely dodges the blade. The gang leader grins and the tip of the sword turns into a giant scythe. He pulls the sword handle back and the giant scythe is pulled toward Kiyo. Kiyo does a back flip and grabs the back of the blade as he lands. The gang leader spins around in circles. Kiyo is being dragged on his feet. The gang leader spins 7 times. The 8th time, Kiyo lets go of the blade and slides a few feet. Kiyo puts his fist up in the air and opens his palm. The heat from the sand that surrounds the leader is amplified and creates an 8 foot wall of fire. The gang leader is surrounded by a ring of fire. He pulls the sword and returns it back to normal. Kiyo walks through the fire and looks at the gang leader with a blank expression. The gang leader gets nervous.)

Gang leader: (Nervous) You... What are you...? Wait... (Grins) Now I get it. You're one of them. You have cursed blood.

Kiyo: You're not as dumb as you look.

Gang: You're a freak of nature! You don't deserve to live.

Kiyo: I need to know where you've obtained that weapon.

Gang leader: And if I don't tell you?

(Kiyo creates a plate of fire inside the ring of fire to burn the gang leader's feet for a few seconds. The gang leader falls to the ground, screaming in pain. Kiyo rushes over to him and punches him in the face to shut him up. He stops yelling.)

Kiyo: Shut up.

Gang leader: What is it you want from me?!

Kiyo: Tell me where you got that weapon from.

Gang leader: I stole it. Me and my men... From Kaji's mercenaries.

Kiyo: Who is Kaji?

Gang leader: Kaji owns his own city. He's best known for his super advancement in weaponry. He creates very unique and deadly weapons which he then sells to other cities, soldiers, and even bounty hunters sent to kill people like you.
Kiyo: Those with cursed blood, you mean?

Gang leader: That's right. He believes people like you should be dead.

Kiyo: Tell me... does the name Kiyomi mean anything to you? Have you heard it anywhere before?

Gang leader: Kiyomi is the name of Kaji's mistress. Not many people know about her, but my men are thieves so we hear between walls.

Kiyo: (Upset) Mistress, or girlfriend?!

Gang leader: (Nervous) Girlfriend...

Kiyo: Wow. After everything... She turns to someone like that!

(Kiyo turns his back to the gang leader and lowers the wall of fire.)

Gang leader: What's your obsession with this girl anyway? Do you love her or something?

Kiyo: Well... Yeah. I do love her. And I must find her.

Gang leader: Well good luck getting past Kaji's mercenaries. All of them are deadly. Their weapons are equipped to handle individuals like you also.

Kiyo: Kiyomi was the one who invented the weapons you used against me. I'm guessing there's a pretty good chance that she made theirs as well. Where can I find Kaji?

Gang leader: Manjoumi City is the original name, however, the name was changed many years ago to Light City.

Kiyo: I understand you’re a thief, but what alternatives do you have for making a living? What have you always wanted to do with your life?
Gang leader: I don’t know; maybe… be a chef.

Kiyo: (Stands a few feet back from him) Then go and be a chef. I’m sparing you and your men. Do something good with your life like… I don’t know shower sometime.

Gang leader: Showering is not manly!

Kiyo: Neither are you so it evens out.

(Late that night, Kiyo and his surrogate grandmother, Mei are sitting on the floor enjoying the silence of the room while drinking hot tea.)

Mei: I apologize for the burden our village has put upon you, young Kiyo. But our village is defenseless to those who are a threat.

Kiyo: No need for apologies, Mei. I've been training on the Mountain of Shin nearly all my life. Having to see how I've progressed is good. And I love this village. I grew up here.

Mei: Yes. After Rayna saved you from death as a child, she brought you here to live with us. But you were always on that mountain. You were always so determined to train and get stronger.

Kiyo: Phantom is powerful, but I know there are many who are much stronger than him. I know I may have to fight them too to help those who cannot help themselves.

Mei: Why do you fight to save others?

Kiyo: Cause maybe I believe that those who are good deserve to live a good life.

Mei: Your generous heart can be a great weakness to you, young Kiyo. One day, you might be fooled by an evil force, pretending to be good.

Kiyo: Yes I know, Mei. I'm just afraid that I might become evil by doing something evil. I’ve been thinking about that a lot…

Mai: Kiyo, you must understand the truth of your ambition. If you wish to rid the world of evil, you must not hesitate to rid them of this world.

Kiyo: Murder is evil. And I am afraid that once I do it, I'll become evil. I can’t risk it. I’m conflicted with what I should do once I face Phantom.

Mei: You will make the right choice when the time is right.

Kiyo: Thank you, Mei.

Mei: (Smiles) Now don't let your tea get cold.

Kiyo: (Smiles) No problem, I could always warm it up.

(Kiyo grabs his cup of tea and it begins to boil. The cup then shatters all over the floor. Mei and Kiyo begin to laugh. A woman rushes into the house in a panic. She yells at Kiyo and Mei in fear.)

Woman: Hurry, Kiyo! Come quick! Something tragic has happened!

(All the villagers are standing in front of a very large wooden pole. An old man is hanging on the pole, with a sword stabbed through his chest. His body is shaking and covered in blood. Kiyo approaches the man in panic.)

Kiyo: Grandpa Wang...?

Wang: (Weak and dying) It was...

Kiyo: Who?!

(Wang becomes silent and still. Kiyo holds his feelings back.)

Kiyo: gomeifukuwoinorimasu. We pray for your happiness in the next world. I see the apology in your eyes. Do not be ashamed for not being strong enough.

(Kiyo goes to the other side of the pole and sees a letter on the sword. Kiyo takes the letter and reads it.)

Letter from Kaji: I know who you are, Kiyo Nakamoto. I will seek you out and destroy you. My mercenaries will be sent to destroy the people of your village. I promise to spare the village, if you agree to give yourself up to me- Your life for theirs.

Mei: (Approaches Kiyo with tears in her eyes) I am sorry, Kiyo. He was a kind husband; always honest.

Kiyo: Why was Kaji here? Why did he target grandpa Wang?

(A man comes out of the crowd and walks up to Kiyo.)

Gang leader: It's my fault.

Kiyo: (Angry) I gave you a second chance. I let you live!

Gang leader: I know. And I appreciate it. But Kaji must have been following me since I stole a special weapon from him. He must have seen you use your cursed blood abilities earlier today. Then maybe he's been watching you this whole time. When Wang left the house, Kaji used him to get information on you. Wang didn't want to give up any information cause he wanted to protect you. Then Kaji stabbed him to make him cooperate. Kaji doesn’t know what you’re capable of so he will not attack you directly.

Kiyo: Why would Kaji follow you, if you stole his weapon? Why didn't he just kill you?!

Gang leader: He was trying to follow me to my people's secret hideout I would assume. My gang is a secret society of thieves and criminals. He was hoping to find our hideout and I guess destroy all of us.

Kiyo: (Faces the gang leader) What is your name?

Gang leader: Jinrei.

Kiyo: Jinrei... I want you to give the villagers all of your weapons and supplies. Kaji is sending his men to kill everyone if I don't give myself up to him. Give them weapons to defend themselves.

Jinrei: My hideout will takes days to get to. By then, Kaji would already execute his attack. Go to Seigen Town. It should only take a day to get there. The man there is named Magnus- Mayor Magnus. He specializes in many firearms. Taking the firearms from him and bringing them here is a great and affective way to win the fight with the mercenaries.

Kiyo: Then I shall go to Seigen. I will head there tomorrow.

(Deep in the forest surrounding the village a young boy is sitting in front of a river. He’s writing in his journal with a big smile on his face. He begins to hear a growl, which startles him. He turns around and sees an old lady walking through the forest. He looks into a bush a few feet away from her and sees a wolf growling at her. The old lady is walking toward it, not knowing she’s about to be attacked. The wolf jumps out of the bushes and pounces at the old lady. The wolf jumps through the old lady’s body and her body disappears. The old lady then flies out of a tree and lands on top of the wolf. The wolf cries in pain for a second then dies. Three more wolves surround the old lady. The old lady smiles and chuckles. All three wolves charge at her. She does a back flip at the last minute. All three wolves hit each other in the head. She grabs one by the tail and swings it in a circle to hit the other wolves. She then throws it into a tree. She charges at the third wolf at full speed. The wolf does the same. She jumps and jams her left foot into the wolf’s mouth. She uses her right foot to land on the wolf’s back and put pressure on it to break it. The wolf falls to the ground. The old lady pulls her foot out of the wolf’s mouth. The last wolf charges at the old lady. The wolf jumps at her and is instantly kicked in the face. Eli, the boy who has assisted her, smiles.

Eli: (To old lady) Hey!

(A fifth wolves jumps out at the old lady from behind. Before she can turn around, the wolf is stabbed in the neck by a fist. It appears to be Eli. Eli throws the wolf to the ground.)

Eli: (Smiling) You missed one.

Old lady: Nicely done, Elijah.

Eli: (Smile) Thanks, Grandma Ming.

Ming: Please, just call me grandma. Everyone does.

Eli: But you’re not my real grandma.

Ming: (Smiles) I know, dear. Now I better start cooking our dinner. We have a late start already.

Eli: Are you sure you can cook five wolves in one night? That’s a lot of wolf.

Ming: Well, you’re gonna help me aren’t you?

Eli: Excited Of course! I’d love to help!

(Eli and Ming are eating in front of their fireplace. The cabin is completely dark accept for the fire flickering in the fireplace. Grandma seems troubled by something. Eli can sense something’s wrong and he feels a bit sad.)

Eli: Grandma… I know we’ve only been together a few days, but I can tell something’s bothering you. What is it?

Grandma: Eli… You are a nomad,and you must continue on your quest.

Eli: But I’ve only traveled to one town-Seigen Town. Well actually, I’m from there, so technically, the only place I’ve traveled was here to your cabin in the middle of the woods.

Grandma: (Serious) Eli! You must listen closely. You must go back to Seigan Town. And never return here.

Eli: What? But why, Grandma?

Grandma: No questions! You must go. Daybreak tomorrow; you leave. Understand?

Eli: I… Don’t understand. But if that’s what you want then ok… I guess.

Grandma: You’re a good boy, Eli.

(Grandma hugs Eli with compassion and tears begin to fall from her eyes. She wipes the tears from her eyes before she stops hugging Eli. She does not want him to see her tears. In another part of the forest, a beautiful young woman is sitting alone at a camp fire. She has a friendly white hawk standing on her shoulders. The tips of the wings are black. The woman is wearing dark blue pants and a white short-sleeve shirt. Kiyomi is the name of the girl and the hawk’s name is Mizuki. Kiyomi smiles at Mizuki and feeds him a piece of meat from her bag. Mizuki is eating it happily. A woman who looks exactly like Kiyomi is standing behind her. She's wearing a dark blue shirt and white pants. This woman is named Masumi. Kiyomi does not want to talk to Masumi. She doesn't look at Masumi at all, she only stares at Mizuki. Masumi seems to have a somewhat evil and tempting personality.)

Masumi: I see that meat was your last bit of food, Kiyomi.

Kiyomi: It's none of your business what supplies I have and don't have, Masumi, so leave me alone.

Masumi: If the two of us are going to travel together, it's best we know which supplies each person has.

Kiyomi: You're not making any sense right now.

Masumi: Kiyomi, you must learn to branch out and explore the world. Meet new people, make some friends. Cause honestly, I'm tired of having to watch over you all the time.

Kiyomi: We have to send the mercenaries a letter; telling them to invade the village. Kaji gave me orders, and it's not wise to disobey them.

Masumi: Why not give him a gift? Oh I know... How about you? The two of you are dating. You should seriously show him how much you care. (Whispers inKiyomi's ear) Just be yourself and make him feel special...

Kiyomi: I told you, I don't want to. I'm not ready to just... Deflower myself for him.

Masumi: I guess I'll just camp out in a tree or something and look out for you.

Kiyomi: Wait, don't go. I'm sorry. I'm just so lonely, I don't know what to do sometimes.

Masumi: You're getting too emotional, Kiyomi. Learn how to control your emotions. Anyway, we have orders by Kaji. Now write a letter and use Mizuki to send it.

Kiyomi: Should we really do that?

Masumi: Kaji's last girl, was engaged to him. He killed her for disobeying his orders. Now you wanna do the same? I guarantee, he will not hesitate to end your life, Kiyomi. Do not disobey him!

Kiyomi: Maybe I should make this choice for myself.

Masumi: How about I make it for you?

(Moment of silence... Kiyomi looks up at the moon.)

Kiyomi: I feel him- Kiyo. He's in this forest. I can feel a sharp pain in my chest, and butterflies in my stomach. Also, my abilities seemed to grow stronger.

Masumi: It was always like that wasn't it? Whenever you were around Kiyo, he made you happy. Your power comes from your happiness. And of course, the closer you get to him, the more your powers amplify. Of course, my abilities get stronger through anger and hate. That's one thing that makes me awesome. Unlike you.

Kiyomi: Kaji's orders can wait. I need to find Kiyo first.

Masumi: I think it's best to leave the forest for now.

Kiyomi: What, why?

Masumi: (Pulls out throwing knife) Cause someone's watching us. Let me take over!

(Masumi clenches her fingers, then quickly pulls them apart. As she pulls them apart, a giant wave of invisible energy explodes from her body, causing the ground to crack and the trees to blow away. Masumi turns around and a sword is inches away from her neck. A cute woman about Kiyomi’s ageis dressed in an all-black female assassin costume. She has a childish personality. She smiles at Masumi and talks in a childish voice. She has short black hair and a demonic look in her beautiful red eyes.)

Aiko: Hello, Aiko here. (Giggles) How silly of me to let myself be noticed.

Masumi: Did Kaji send you?

Aiko: Maaaaybe! But you are you a fool for disobeying Kaji's direct orders. He's gonna kill you for that. Hopefully he does something beautiful like cut your head off, so I could see the blood drip from your head like watermelon! Mmm, watermelon!

Masumi: Enough! Killing isn't just some childish game!

Aiko: (Smiling) It is too me, cause I have sooo much fun doing it!

Masumi: Fine, tell Kaji that I went against his rules. I don't care. I don't care if I have to run my whole life. I will never work for him again.

(Masumi stomps on the ground and a small pillar comes out of the ground to hit Aiko in the stomach. Aiko Flies back a few feet and hits a tree. Masumi stomps again creates a rock slide. The rocks quickly slide toward Aiko. Aiko smiles and jumps in the air Masumi uses her mind to throw three rocks at Aiko. Aiko dodges all of them and throws three knives at Masumi. When the knives get about two feet away from Masumi's face, they explode. Masumi slides back on the ground. Aiko stomps on Masumi's chest while Masumi is on the ground hurt. She points her dagger as Masumi's face and laughs.)

Aiko: (Smiles with excitement) Gosh, you're funny. Just be glad I went easy on you. If I were gonna kill you for real, I'd make sure it was blood and gore. Blood and gore is so beautiful. It's what keeps me alive!

Masumi: Why can't I see you? What did you do to my eyes?!

Aiko: Don't worry, your eyes will be better in about a day or two.

Masumi: You will die, Aiko.

Aiko: We'll see about that, Kiyomi.

Masumi: I am Masumi!

Aiko: (Laughs) And I thought I was silly!

(Aiko laughs and dashes away. Masumi can't see anything. She attempts to crawl away. Back at the cabin, Eli is in bed staring at the ceiling; trying to figure out why grandma wants him to leave. Kiyo is standing outside alone in his village. He looks up at the sky and sees the moon. Blue fire forms in his hands. The blue fire also has light blue mist coming out of it.)

Kiyo: I know you're near, Kiyomi. I can feel you. But what is this evil presence I sense with you?

Aiko: (Thinking while running through the forest) I'm sorry I couldn't do it, Kaji. I just couldn't kill Kiyomi. I’ve never been stuck on a kill before, so what stopped me from killing her? What’s going on, Kaji? Why are we even in this forest?

TO BE CONTINUED...