Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Eleven: Meaning is Illusion, True Path of the Warrior

(Previously… Kiyo and his friends have finally reached the royal city, and were greeted by an unwelcome trio. As Kiyo and Jiro fought an impossible battle, they almost lost their lives. Kiyo conquered his fear of taking the lives of others. He was able to use more power than before and defeat an enemy much stronger than himself. Kiyo was able to help princess Sasha tame the angel within her, and heal Jiro after he was killed by Jason.)

(Forest)

(Zazu is standing over Jason’s body. He uses his hidden wrist blade to stab himself in the thigh. He begins to bleed bluish-black blood. He puts the blood in his hand, then makes Jason’s unconscious body drink it. The giant hole in Jason’s chest rapidly begins to heal. Jason wakes up coughing.)

Zazu: (Stands up) How could you let yourself get killed like that?!

Jason: Look who’s talking; If it wasn’t for your regenerative abilities, you’d be dead along time ago.

Zazu: (Turns his back to Jason.) Maybe so… But we’ll never know that for sure, now will we?

Jason: (Brushes self off and stands.) I guess not.

Zazu: We were sent to the royal city to identify the areas of the city that were easier to infiltrate. After what happened last night, the king will be on his guard for our next assault.

Jason: Don’t forget about the special abilities Nissa can give us to make the job easier.

Zazu: He’s already given Aiko one of his special abilities.

Jason: Where is that looser anyway?

Zazu: Who knows? Maybe she’s at the castle already.

(Royal Palace)

(Kiyomi, Empress, Roki, Eli, Sasha, Mizuki and Jiro, are all sitting in a huge lounge. They roof if about 100 feet high. The carpet is a very beautiful dark velvet red, and the windows are huge as well, with a view of the city. There are many decorations and objects around the entire room. Everyone is sitting at a small table drinking tea.)

Roki: Your brother seems to be running a bit late; is he alright?

Kiyomi: (Chuckles) Well… Kiyo did eat a lot last night… Perhaps he’s in the restroom.

Eli: Maybe I should go check. (Jumps out of seat) I’ll be right back.

Jiro: Hey, little man, maybe you should let Sasha and I look for Kiyo?

Kiyomi: (Gets Excited) Hey, that’s a great idea!

Eli: That’s a terrible idea. All you too are gonna do is just make-out for hours. Then we’ll have to search for three people instead of two.

(Kiyomi floats over to Jiro and Sasha, with a smile on her face and hearts in her eyes. She puts her hands together, and puts them on the side of her face.)

Kiyomi: Oh, you’re just too young to understand love, Eli. Love is the most wonderful, magical, best-est thing in the whole wide world. I think you they should go together.

Jiro: Not after you made it awkward…

Kiyomi: (Sad) Awe…

Eli: Looks like someone’s plan backfired.

Kiyomi: I still know what you two did last night! I heard everything…

Sasha: Uhm… I was sleeping last night cause of what happened to me yesterday. I drained all of my energy bringing Jiro back.

Kiyomi: Then who did I hear last night…?

Jiro: (Stammering) What uh… What exactly… Did you hear last night…?

Kiyomi: I heard a lot of making-out.

Jiro: And…

Kiyomi: That was it.

Jiro: Okay… Are you sure?

Kiyomi: Uh… Yes…

Jiro: Okay then…

Kiyomi: Why are you being weird, Jiro?

Jiro: No reason haha. Yeah that was us kissing…

Kiyomi; I KNEW IT!

Eli: Can we get back to the point? Does someone else wanna find Kiyo, or do I have to?

Kiyomi: I guess you can. Just don’t use your super speed. Last time, you broke a very antique vase.

Eli: Man, you always ruin the fun. (Walks away saddened.)

(Kiyo’s bedroom)

(Kiyo is fast asleep and snoring in his bed. Eli stands over him with a disappointed look on his face.)

Eli: It’s the middle of the afternoon; why is he still sleeping?

(Eli goes to tap Kiyo, and a tiny piece of fire pops at Eli’s finger. Eli get’s startled.)

Eli: (Thinking) Where did that come from?! I see Kiyo wears an invisible coat of fire around his body when he’s asleep. This must be for preventing people from disturbing his sleep. Hmm… Sasha can heal me so… Why not?

(Eli tries to grab Kiyo’s face with his bare hands. Eli is blown up and is sent flying into the other side of the room. He slams into the wall. Kiyo’s fire takes the shape of a hand and extends to Eli. It slaps him in the face, then turns invisible again around Kiyo’s body.)

Eli: Owe that hurt… This has never happened before… What’s going on?

(Kiyo stops snoring and wakes up. He wipes the drool from his mouth and sits on the side of the bed. He’s still a bit sleepy. He yawns and stretches.)

Kiyo: Hey, Eli, what are you doing in here? (Smiles) Were you pretending to be my guardian angel? Well isn’t that cute?

Eli: Not exactly. (Stands up) You see, It’s the middle of the day; It’s gonna be dark in a few hours.

Kiyo: Was I really sleeping for that long?

Eli: Yeah… Everyone’s waiting for you, so that we can start the tour of the Mansion.

Kiyo: Oh noooo! Did you have lunch without me?!

Eli: Emperor Roki said we had to wait for you, before we could all eat.)

Kiyo: (Takes deep breath) What a relief.

Eli: You mind telling me why there’s an invisible coat of fire around your body? It seems to have a mind of its own, and it only causes harm when people try and touch you.

Kiyo: (Scratches head) That’s never happened before… I remember Rayna telling me about this a long time ago… I would have a flashback, but I gotta go to the bathroom! The feeling just hit me!

(Kiyo dashes out of his room. Eli gets back to the lounge and walks up to everybody.)

Empress: Did you find him, dear?

Eli: Yeah, I did actually. He was sleeping and there was an invisible fire around his body. Every time I tried getting close to his body, his fire would show itself and attack me.

Kiyomi: Are you serious, Eli!

Eli: Yeah, why?

Kiyomi: (Laughing) I didn’t expect this to happen. I should’ve know this was why he was gone so long!

Eli: What’s so funny, Kiyomi?

Kiyomi: You’ll see.

(Kiyo screams at the top of his lungs for 10 seconds. The scream can be heard throughout the entire mansion. Kiyo comes rushing in the lounge in a panic. He runs up to Kiyomi.)

Kiyo: Kiyomi, what is this! What’s wrong with me?! I went to use the restroom, and this came out!

Eli: An egg?

Jiro: That’s one huge egg… How… How did you get that out of your body?

Kiyo: It was very painful, Jiro, but not difficult. Now explain, Kiyomi!

Kiyomi: Wow… Where to begin…

Kiyo: How about the beginning?

Kiyomi: Look, Kiyo, you’re entering level three of Kotodama. What you’re going through is normal.

Kiyo: Hey… I’m starting to remember what Rayna was talking about…

(Flashback)

(Kiyo and Rayna are eating sandwiches in front of the pond, where they always train. A boy, the same age as Kiyo, is walking toward Rayna and Kiyo, on the water. He’s trying hard to keep his balance.)

Rayna: Come on Tyreese, you can do it, you’re almost here.

(Tyreese gets to the grass. He smiles and jumps for joy.)

Tyreese: Yay! Yay! I did it! I finally did it!

Rayna: (Smiles) You were awesome, kid! Now come give mom a hug!

(Tyreese jumps into Rayna’s arms and hugs her tight.)

Rayna: I’m so proud of you, buddy. (Hugs Tyreese tight.)

Kiyo: (Sad) I can’t wait to have a child of my own… You too have so much love. Sometimes… I wish I had that again. I miss feeling loved…

(Both stop hugging. Tyreese gets angry and punches Kiyo in the face. Rayna stays out of it.)

Tyreese: Why do you always have to ruin things for me?! My mother spends time with you all day and night, and all she does is train you! My mother never has time for me anymore! I had to train myself! And the one time I try to make my mother proud of me, you ruin the moment. My mother is loving and caring! She’s the best-est mother in the whole wide world. She loves you and me… But she loves you more and pays more attention to you! So don’t you dare say you feel unloved! Cause you’ve taken away what matters to me most!

(Tyreese begins to cry and runs away. Rayna sits next to Kiyo.)

Rayna: I understand how you feel, Kiyo… And I want you to know that the day will come, when you have someone special, like Tyreese is to me. It is true that I love Tyreese more than you, Kiyo, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you at all.

Kiyo: I’m sorry I said what I said…

Rayna: Don’t be sorry, Kiyo. I’m gonna teach you something about kotoda. When you reach level 3, your body will be protected by invisible kotoda energy. It’s your bodies way of protecting the egg that is within your body. Level 3 kotoda allows you to summon creatures from another world. However, once you reach level three, you “give birth” to your own creature. This creature can only be summoned by you. It’s like your baby. You will be able to release it to the other world, once you are ready to release it. Before you decide to release it, It will always be by your side.

Kiyo: How does summoning work?

Rayna: Well of course you know that Kotoda energy is spiritual energy. It’s energy that’s from another world that fuels our bodies and gives us power. We are able to use the spiritual energy to summon creature from the spiritual world where we get our power from.

Kiyo: I see… So tell me about what happens after you “give birth”.

Rayna: Well… usually, an egg comes out of your mouth. It can come out of other places too, but let’s not go there right now. Anyway, the egg will be as big as someone’s head, maybe bigger. It takes a few days to hatch. If you’re lucky, it takes only one.

Kiyo: So what does the kotoda do again?

Rayna: It protects your body, and the egg. The invisible kotoda, or in your case, invisible fire, will only attack those who can pose a threat. It will act on its own. The energy around your body will always be connected to the egg. So in that case, the egg will always be stuck to your body somehow. The invisible fire will go away, as soon as your egg hatches.

Kiyo: (Smiles) Thanks, sensei. I can’t wait to reach level three.

Rayna: Summoning creatures from another world is too dangerous. I will only be teaching you level 1 and 2.

Kiyo: Awe, no fun…

(Present)

Kiyo: I wonder what my spiritual partner is gonna be.

Jiro: So just to be clear… Where did that egg come out of?

Kiyo: My mouth…

Jiro: Alright, I guess.

Kiyomi: I guess Rayna forgot to mention that you sleep a lot when the egg is still inside you.

Kiyo: So my egg is red… What was yours, Kiyomi?

Kiyomi: When I gave birth to Mizuki, my egg was white.

Kiyo: Nice… So uh… Now since we’re all here… (Puts egg on head.) Let’s eat!

(Someone in and all black cloak jumps through the window and lands on his feet.)

Roki: I was wondering when you would show. Of all times, why now?

Osmodeus: Your daughter has in angel spirit inside of her. I must have it.

Eli: (Angry) It’s you.

Osmo: How nice it is to see you again, Elijah.

Eli: Tell me why you’re here!

Osmo: I certainly hate repeating myself. I am here to take the angel from within Sasha. If I have to, I will use force. Come to me, Princess, and no one will get hurt.

Eli: No one’s going anywhere with you!

(Eli Uses super speed to dash at Osmo. Eli tries punching him three times with super speed. Osmo tries kneeing Eli, Eli blocks it. Osmo pushes Eli away. A fireball rushes at Osmo. He jumps to dodge it. Kiyomi uses an air-punch and pushes Osmo out of the window. He falls 50 feet and slams into the ground. The ground crumbles. Osmo stands up unharmed without a scratch on him.)

Osmo: Perhaps my body is still too weak.

(Eli screams and dashes at Osmo. Osmo jumps back and dodges Eli’s punch with less than a second to spare.)

Osmo: (Thinking) His speed is remarkable. He truly does have my sister’s abilities. But he can’t control it yet. There’s my advantage.

Eli: Come on, Osmo! Fight me! After what you did to Ming, you deserve to be dead! She was your own sister… And you killed her!

Osmo: I merely killed her body. I removed her soul seconds before she died.

Eli: You mean, she’s still alive…?

Osmo: She is… And if you want to see her again, you must find it and defeat me.

Eli: Where is her soul?! Tell me right now!

Osmo: It’s at my hideout. You must know that if you choose to fight me right now, you may never see her soul again.

Eli: Once a person’s dead-

Osmo: They stay dead, I know. But my sister’s soul is locked away. It’s impossible for her to die, or move on to the afterlife.

Eli: Her soul is forever trapped in the earthly realm? Man you’re so cold.

(Osmo falls on one knee and coughs up blood.)

Eli: What’s with this guy?

Osmo: (Thinking) I need that angel… I must have her NOW!

Eli: (Thinking) His blood is extremely dark, and it looks like it’s clotting. Is he dying?

(Osmo falls to the ground. His body is shaking.)

Eli: From what I hear… No one’s ever seen his face. His hood is always on. Only the scar across his face and his enormous smile can be seen. Now that he’s almost dead, I can reveal his face.

Roki: Is this really how the great Osmodeus dies?

Kiyomi: His body is dying. Its amazing he’s still able to move.

Kiyo: Kiyomi. I don’t know if this is from my level 3 kotoda, but I feel different. My power is growing stronger. I know it grows stronger when you’re around, but something’s different. I’m getting more power than usual.

Kiyomi: I can feel my kotoda energy within Osmo’s body.

Kiyo: But that’s impossible. How can your energy be inside of him?

Kiyomi: I don’t know… But I can feel my own soul inside his body.

Kiyo: Now that you mention it, I feel it too. Your soul is in there.

Eli: (Thinking) I could let this guy die. He’s the most powerful fighter in this world; my dream is to defeat him and prove that I am a truly strong warrior. If I save him, he’ll kill more people and cause more pain in the world… If I don’t save him… Then my reason for living will be a failure…

(A beautiful woman in a blue kimono walks up to Eli from behind. She has no emotion and she has gorgeous long, brown, hair.)

Osmo: Angel… Why are you here?

Angel: You did not heed my warning. Now you lay groveling in the dirt in like filty worm; laying at death’s doorstep. You were told specifically, not to pursuit Sasha.

Osmo: You have no idea of the pain… This… Agonizing pain! AHHH! I just want it to go away! My own body is tearing itself apart!

Angel: You have not yet tamed your bloodline trait. There is more to your gift than what you know.

Osmo: Take me back so my body will heal.

(Jiro shows up and stands a few feet away from Angel. He has a fierce look in his eyes.)

Jiro: You’re the greatest warrior to exist in this world. You posses the world’s most powerful sword.

Angel: As do you. The type of sword we posses are of a great rarity. Only two are in existence.

Jiro: My entire family was killed. My parents and I were the only survivors.

Angel: What you believe, is not the truth. Your family were not the only ones to survive.

Jiro: It doesn’t matter… You killed them. You killed my parents, when I had no one!

Angel: I left them for dead and gave you the second legendary sword. Your clan was extremely powerful and gifted with wielding the sword. Your family’s bloodline trait allows you to control the elemental stones which give the legendary swords elemental power.

Jiro: I have no way of finding those stones; I have no interest in finding them either.

Angel: You want to redeem your clan’s name. You wish to restore your family. Deep in your heart, you desire to be a legend amongst men.

Jiro: Deep in my heart… All I want, is love.

Angel: Love is an illusion… for you anyway.

Jiro: What makes you think I want to be a legend?

Angel: You and I have the two legendary swords of the Izakuga clan. Our emotions are connected through the swords. I understand your heart’s desires. I have no emotion; no heart’s desire, so you are unable to connect with me. Me having no emotion makes it easier for me to understand you, Jiro.

Jiro: What are you gonna do now since you “know my hearts desires”?

Angel: I am a surviving member of your clan. I have the same abilities as you. Seek me out and kill me. Claim yourself the king of your clan; the king of this world. You just want to be someone of significant importance to the world and you want to mean something to someone. Ever since you lost your parents, you’ve had no one to look up to or no one to care for you like a family. You also had no one to tell you they appreciated you and were proud of you. You want the world to see you as someone to look up to and you want the world to be proud of you for being a hero.

Jiro: (Looks down in slight depression.) You know… When you say it like that… I suppose you’re right. Everything you said, is right.

Angel: Finding love is just your way of feeling appreciated and wanted. But you want more. You don’t love Sasha; you just have mixed feelings about her. She is a mere cover up of your true heart’s desire.

Jiro: I feel like I do love her…

Angel: Osmodeus, make yourself useful and takeaway all feeling Jiro and Sasha have for each other. Leave them with nothing.

Osmodeus: With the last bit of energy I have left… You want me to do that?

Angel: You do what I say, without question.

(Osmo throws two yellow lights into to air. The two light shoot into Jiro and Sasha. The two of them don’t feel a thing. The two lights exit their bodies and goes back into Osmo’s body. Osmo passes out.)

Jiro: I feel… strange.

Angel: Osmo was not strong enough to completely take away your feelings, but your love is not as strong as it was before.

Jiro: I see…

Angel: The elemental stones are scattered around the world. You must find them and fuse them with your sword. That is the only possible way you can beat me. Now, let me give you a taste of my power.

(Pieces begin to fall from the 400 foot long royal palace. The entire building splits in half instantly, and pieces begin falling everywhere. The building has a huge scar going through it. The building does not tip over. Everyone is amazed about what just happened.)

Jiro: There’s… No way… How is that possible…? No one can move that fast.

Angel: When you reach the peak of your ability, seek me out. I’ll be waiting.

(Jiro stops looking at the building and looks toward Angel. Her and Osmodeus are bother gone.)

Eli: (Thinking) I can’t believe she moved that fast… Her speed is hard to believe.

(Everyone is standing in the lounge minutes later. Jiro is examining his sword, while sitting down.)

Sasha: I still have feelings for you, Jiro, but I don’t feel love.

Jiro: I feel the same way… But now that I know what I want in my life, I must focus on that. I suppose my romance life can wait.

Sasha: If you wish to be the king of your clan, you’ll need a queen.

Kiyo: Hey, I was wondering… How do you plan on becoming king of a clan that’s already dead?

Jiro: I will search for the Gem of Croy and wish my people back; after I become king and defeat Angel.

Kiyo: Hey! My little group is traveling to find the Gem of Croy. Why not come with us and join our group?!

Jiro: Sorry, but I must travel alone for awhile. Maybe in the future.

Kiyo: What a letdown…

Eli: How about coming with us to defeat Kaji? He has a whole faction of assassins. Maybe you can fight them and improve for skills with multiple opponents.

Jiro: That does sound interesting… I suppose I’ll go with you to defeat Kaji.

Eli: (Smiles and scratches back of head.) Good, I’m glad, cause I was afraid that I had to fight all of those assassins alone haha.

Jiro: What do you mean alone?

Eli: Kiyo and Kiyomi have to work together to fight Kaji. Kaji’s a master with weapons, and he’s extremely skilled.

Jiro: Maybe I’ll have to fight him then; I am a swordsman after all.

Kiyomi: Sorry, but Killing Kaji is something I must do. I just need Kiyo to help me fight him.

Eli: (Smiles) I’m gonna help take out the guards!

Roki: Fighting Kaji’s assassins are suicide. You are digging your own graves by fighting them alone.

Kiyomi: Eli will be fine. All he has to do, is learn how to control his speed, reflexes, and Strength.

Eli: Yeah…

Empress: My husband and I will be delighted to have you stay with us while you train.

Roki: We know you’re here to help us fight against the assassins, when they return, but why not get some training done while you’re waiting?

Kiyo: Hey, that sounds like an awesome idea! After a long day of training, we’ll need plenty of food!

(Kiyo instantly passes out and hits his face on the ground. He begins to snore. His red egg is on his back.)

Kiyomi: This is normal, when in the beginning stages of level three.

Jiro: (Thinking) I finally begin my quest to becoming someone important. I have a long way to go… if I’m to defeat Angel.

TO BE CONTINUED…