Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Fifteen: Kiyo VS Nissa

(Kiyo is standing by Sasha. Sasha is upset.)

Sasha: I can’t believe I almost got these people killed.

Kiyo: They’re not dead; be grateful for that.

Sasha: Where is everyone else? Where are Kiyomi and Eli?

Kiyo: We just gotta hope they’re okay. I know everyone’s still alive, but they may be seriously injured.

Sasha: I’ll look for them.

(A blade comes out of nowhere and heads directly for Kiyo. Sasha pushes Kiyo out of the way and her head gets sliced off. She falls to the ground.)

Kiyo: Sasha!

Nissa: I’m afraid she won’t be able to respond to you, boy.

Kiyo: What are you doing here?

Nissa: I’ve been sent here to kill Aiko, and her friends. This includes you.

Kiyo: Everybody listen to me! I’m going to need you to leave the area right now! This guy is a lot stronger than I am, and things will get ugly. If you stay here, you will all die, so leave now!

(All of the people begin running away. Eli stands next to Kiyo. His arm is drenched with blood and is broken.)

Kiyo: What are you doing Eli?

Eli: I’m here to help you out. You’re gonna need me as your backup.

Nissa: I don’t think so.

(Nissa’s fingers turn into giant swords. He stabs them into the dirt and creates a giant wall of swords around the entire crater. Everyone is trapped in inside. Kiyomi digs herself from underground. Nini and Mizuki help pull her out. She is badly hurt and is bleeding everywhere. He clothes are torn just like Eli’s)

Kiyo: Sasha only protected the people because she knew they wouldn’t survive the explosion. She didn’t protect us because she knew we would live.

Eli: I guess she didn’t think about the royal palace collapsing on Kiyomi and I after the explosion.

Kiyo: Look, Eli, you’re hurt. I want you to go protect the people as much as you can. I’ll take Nissa one-on-one.

Eli: This guy can pull swords out of him like a porcupine. Direct attacks won’t work.

Kiyo: I know, Eli, that’s one reason why I want you to stay out of this.

Eli: I’ll go protect the people. (Walks away)

Kiyo: Alright, Nissa, let’s get this over with!

(Kiyo punches a flamethrower as Nissa. Nissa creates a round steel shield on his right arm and blocks the fire. He puts the shield away and Kiyo quickly punches at his face. Nissa dodges it and grabs Kiyo’s fist. He throws Kiyo in the air then makes a sword come out of his palm to stab Kiyo in the air. Kiyo puts his arms down and produces heat to push himself up a few feet to dodge. Another blade comes out of Nissa’s neck and extends toward Kiyo. Kiyo Uses his fire to push himself up more to dodge. The blade misses him, and Kiyo balances on the side of the blade. A blade comes out of the blade that Kiyo in balancing on. The blade almost stabs between his legs, but Kiyo jumps off at the last second. He lands on the ground and sighs. The blades retract inside Nissa’s body.)

Nissa: If I was taking this fight seriously, you would be dead.

Kiyo: (Smiles) There’s no doubt in my mind that’s true, but it’s still fun to think of the low possibility of me winning.

Nissa: You’re possibilities are significantly low.

Kiyo: That’s what makes it fun to think about.

(Nissa’s right arm turns into the blade of a double bladed axe.)

Nissa: I’m through with you. Time to die!

(Nissa slams the blade on the ground and a shockwave rushes through the ground at Kiyo. Kiyo jumps out of the way to dodge. Nissa throws a chain out of his palm and wraps it around Kiyo’s neck. He swings Kiyo in circles rapidly 15 times. He then throws Kiyo in the air, with the chain still on his neck. Kiyo goes up 30 feet in the air. Nissa yanks the chain toward himself then puts his axed arm on his left hand. The chain is pulling Kiyo closer and closer to the axe.)

Kiyo: (Thinking in panic) Within seconds my head will be gone. I’ve got to think of something fast!

(Kiyo is getting closer to the blade at a faster and faster pace.)

Kiyo: I will not die like this!

(Kiyo blows fire out of his mouth to burn the metal axed-arm.)

Nissa: It has no effect! Even thought the blade is a part of my arm, I don’t feel any damage that may come to the blade!

(Kiyo slams his neck into the axed-arm.)

Eli: (Panicking) Kiyo! No, not like this! You cannot die this way!

(Kiyo’s neck has slammed into the blade, but he remains unharmed. He grins at Nissa, then blows fire into his face. Nissa screams and his arm goes back to normal. The chain that was around Kiyo’s neck has broken apart. Kiyo is standing and breathing hard. Nissa’s right arm begins to turn red and burn. Nissa is screaming in pain.)

Kiyo: (Thinking) So that’s it then. Whatever is on his blades can be brought into his body, if he makes the blade go back in. That means, if I set a chain on fire that comes out of his hand, the flames can go inside his body, if he retracts the chains back inside of him. Now that I know his weakness, my chance of winning is increased, but only slightly. I’m sure he knows about his own weakness.

(Nissa cools himself off. He gives Kiyo an angry glare.)

Kiyo: I would say some cheesy one-liner right now, but I can’t think of any unfortunately.

Nissa: (Angry) You don’t get to say anything! I will rip your throat out!

Kiyo: ooh, that doesn’t sound fun at all.

(Nissa makes a hundred blades come out of his palm. They all stretch and dash toward Kiyo. Kiyo extends his arms in front of him and creates a wall of fire. The blades stab through the wall, Kiyo ducks, and the flames stick to the extending blades as they pass through the wall. The tips of the blades stab into the giant wall which surrounding everyone inside the small battlefield. There is a moment of silence. Another blade comes out from the blades above Kiyo. Kiyo rolls out of the way at the last second.)

Kiyo: (Thinking in panic) This guy can make swords come out of swords?! This isn’t good! I don’t think I can beat this guy!

(Nissa makes a frenzy of giant blades come out of the ground. The ground is shaking and the blades get closer and closer to Kiyo. Kiyo loses his balance and falls to the ground.)

Kiyo: (Thinking) With the ground shaking like this, I can’t keep my balance… Unless I… I’ve got it!

(Kiyo is blown away by a powerful gust of wind. The blades miss him, but then they change their course and more blades come out of the ground toward Kiyo. Kiyomi comes from underground and punches Nissa in the face. The blades stop. Kiyo is confused. Kiyomi is standing over Nissa’s body. She has a fierce look in her face and her body seems to have no wounds. They appear to have healed.)

Kiyomi: I’ve got your back, brother.

Kiyo: Stay out of this, Kiyomi; this is between me and Nissa!

Nissa: Don’t think I have forgotten about you, boy.

Kiyo: I would be insulted if you did.

Nissa: After I kill you, your sister is next.

Kiyo: (Serious) Leave my sister out of this. You may be stronger than I am, but don’t think I stepped into this battle unprepared. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. (Thinking) Hopefully he doesn’t have the power to see through bluffs.

Nissa: I can tell you’re bluffing.

Kiyo: (Thinking and crying) Darn it.

Nissa: I’m done playing games.

Kiyo: I wouldn’t call this a game, cause you’re no fun at all. You’re not a real challenge for me.

Nissa: How about a different style of fighting. Instead of using my blood trait, I will demonstrate what I’ve learned over the years as a master assassin.

(Nissa quickly throws a kunai at Kiyo. Kiyo jumps to the side to dodge it. Another shoots at his face. Kiyo ducks to dodge. A third one is thrown at him. He rolls to dodge it and throws a fireball at Nissa. Nissa pulls out a sword and stabs it into the ground in front of him. He balances on the top of the sword using one hand only to do a handstand and dodge. A never ending frenzy of kunai knives come out of Nissa’s sleeve, and he throws them at Kiyo one at a time. Kiyo desperately dodges each knife. The knives are being thrown at Kiyo faster and faster. Kiyo can’t keep up with the speed and a few knives begin to barely slash his body. One kunai slashes his cheek. Nissa stops throwing the knives and stops balancing on his sword. He stands on his two feet and cracks his neck a couple times.)

Kiyo: (Thinking and nervous) His speed is amazing. I know he has more of it. He’s just playing with me. He could end my life right now if he wanted to. I can’t beat him. My attempt will be in vain.

Nissa: Are you having fun yet? Am I entertaining enough for you?

Kiyo: I can’t give up. I… I won’t… (Thinking) What am I saying? If I don’t give up, I’m going to be killed. I’ve gotta think of something.

(Eli is standing next to all the civilians. His arm is broken. He watches as his friend Kiyo fights an unbeatable opponent. He feels anger and sadness at the same time.)

Eli: Kiyo’s not going to die like this. None of us are. I know we’ve only been together a few days, but Kiyo’s like a brother to me. I don’t care what pain I have to go through. I have to try to help Kiyo.

(A woman grabs Eli’s shoulder. He looks behind him to see who it is.)

Eli: Sasha?! You’re alive?!

Sasha: So I am. I am alive and well. But you soon won’t be. Your arm is going to bleed out within a few short minutes.

Eli: (Looks away) I feel fine.

Sasha: Allow me to heal your wounds, Elijah. You shall be of more use to Kiyo then.

Eli: My arm is never going to heal itself. So I suppose I have no choice.

Sasha: This will take only a second.

(Sasha puts her hands on Eli’s back. The wounds on his body begin to heal. His arm quickly repairs itself.)

Kiyo: (Thinking) I can’t be afraid to fight him. I must clear my mind… (Closes eyes) I must think… (Opens eyes quickly) I’ve got it!

(A sword comes out of nowhere and Kiyo dodges it at the last minute. Nissa appears in front of Kiyo and punches him in the chest. Kiyo goes flying back a few feet. He falls to the ground on his stomach. Nissa turns his fingers into swords and extends them into the ground. Kiyo releases a huge amount of fire from his hands and pushes himself high into the air. The swords extend through the fire and get closer and closer to Kiyo as he pushes himself faster and faster up into the air.)

Kiyo: (Thinking) Come on! Just a little more!

(The heat from Kiyo’s fire make the swords extremely hot. The heat travels through the blades and gets closer and closer to Nissa’s hand.)

Kiyo: I can feel it. Just a few more inches!

(Nissa’s fingers turn red. Nissa sees this and breaks his hand away from the blades. His hand is missing five fingers, but they grow back within a few second as steal. Seconds later, his fingers go back to normal.)

Kiyo: (Thinking) He detached his sword fingers from his hand. Now I can make my move. I hope this works. I don’t have a name for this technique yet, but here goes!

(Kiyo makes a massive amount of fire come out of his hands and feet. He dashes toward the ground headfirst at an amazing speed. A massive trail of fire can be seen in the air.)

Sasha: An impact like that would kill us all! Does he know what he’s doing!

Eli: (Upset) He’s copying the move I did when I fought those assassins back in Seigen town. He knows how powerful that technique is.

Kiyomi: (Thinking) I can feel his power from down here… My brother is truly amazing.

(Jiro and Aiko are lying on the ground hurt.)

Aiko: (Thinking) If he had this much power when we fought, he couldn’t easily killed me. (Smiles) He’s just full of surprises.

(Sasha creates a shield around everyone except Kiyo and Nissa.)

Nissa: So, he does have some fight in him after all. But that attack won’t be enough to defeat me.

(Kiyo slams into the ground and creates a huge mushroom cloud explosion. The gigantic blades, which trap everyone inside the crater, all turn red his heat. The explosion is huge and reaches up to the clouds. The battlefield is completely covered in smog. Kiyo struggles to pull his head out of the ground. He pulls is out and rolls back a few feet. He rubs his head.)

Kiyo: Perhaps next time I fall a couple hundred feet, I shouldn’t land on my head. Owe that hurt.

(Everything is quiet. Kiyo’s face grows with intensity. A furious slash comes out of nowhere from behind Kiyo. Kiyo Ducks to dodge.)

Kiyo: Good, he’s still alive; just as I planned.

(Various swipes come out of the smog. Kiyo dodges each of them. He dodges left, he dodges right, he ducks, he jumps. He does a back flip and grabs on the slasher’s face. Kiyo and Nissa both fall to the ground. Nissa is bleeding all over and his clothes are completely ruined. Kiyo jumps away from Nissa and hides in the smog. Nissa gets angry. Kiyo comes out of nowhere and fire punches Nissa in the face. Nissa falls to the ground in pain. Blood is dripping down his face. Kiyo walks up to Nissa And stomps him in the face as hard as he can. The ground slightly cracks from the impact of Nissa’s head. Kiyo is extremely angry. He has a deep hatred in his eyes for Nissa. He silently glares at him without a blink.)

Nissa: If you think-

(Kiyo stomps him in the face again before he can finish talking.)

Kiyo: You say another word and I’ll rip you tongue out with my bare hands.

Nissa: I’ve struck fear into the hearts of so many people. Never in my life will I ever be afraid. Fear is for the weak; I am strong.

Kiyo: You’ve just been beaten by someone who is a lot weaker than you. You may physically be stronger than me. But my heart beats with a fiery passion. As long as evil scum like you walk this earth, I will not die. I will not let myself be defeated by someone with a heart weaker than mine! You’re heart is tainted by evil. What you did to Aiko-

Nissa: (Angry) Aiko was-

(At an amazing speed, Kiyo tears Nissa’s tongue out of his mouth. He throws it on the ground and puts his hand over Nissa’s mouth. Nissa is trying to scream, but can’t. Smoke comes out of Kiyo’s hand. After a few seconds, Kiyo removes his hand and Nissa’s mouth has been melted shut.)

Kiyo: You will listen to me now. I can never forgive you for what you’ve done to Aiko. She was an innocent little girl, and you filled her heart with pain and darkness. You killed her family. You murdered her parent’s right in front of her! You don’t deserve to live, you don’t deserve to die! You deserve to be locked away and rot for all eternity! We are Aiko’s new family now. She will forever be with us. And we will forever protect her.

(Kiyo stands up and walks away into the smog. Aiko is standing in front of Kiyo. She looks down to the ground with sadness and tears in her eyes. Kiyo walks up to her and gives her a hug using one arm. Aiko hugs him back with both. She begins to cry. Kiyo is silent and emotionless.)

Aiko: You are nice to me. You make me feel better. Please, never leave me alone. Jason hurt me badly. Please don’t hurt me too.

Kiyo: Eli, Kiyomi, and I will never abandon you. We are your true family. You don’t have to be afraid of him anymore.

Aiko: I’m scared that he will take you away from me too.

Kiyo: Aiko… Face him. Face Nissa, and let it be known to him that you are not afraid.

(Aiko and Kiyo look each other in the eyes. Kiyo smiles and wipes her tears.)

Kiyo: Let him know how strong you are.

(A blade comes out of the smog and dashes toward Kiyo’s back. Aiko uses her small dagger to block the blade at the last second. The blade goes back into the smog. Aiko and Kiyo stop hugging. A powerful gust of wind blows the smog away and clears the air. Kiyomi runs up to Kiyo and hugs him with excitement.)

Kiyomi: Brother, I’m so glad you’re alive!

Kiyo: (Serious) You might wanna see my new trick.

Kiyomi: What new trick?

Kiyo: Just watch Nissa.

(Nissa is straggling to limp away. He falls to the ground on his back. He’s breathing really hard. Five long-bladed heated swords randomly fall from the sky and Stab Nissa in his arms, legs, and stomach. Nissa desperately tries to scream, but can’t.)

Kiyomi: What-What was that?

Kiyo: Earlier when I pushed myself in the air, I planned for Nissa to extend blades into the air to try and stab me. While I was pushing myself up, I was heating up the blades. Once the heat was trapped inside of the blades, I was able to control them. I slammed into the ground to create smog, so that he couldn’t see. I’m able to see heat signatures, so I was able to identify Nissa’s movements through the smoke. I was going to make the blades stab through his body when he least expected it. But I changed my mind at the last minute and remembered that Aiko had to be the one to kill this man; not me. My plan was also to make the heat of the explosion consume the blades around us, so we won’t be trapped in here.

(Kiyo spreads out his arms and opens his palms. The gigantic blades surrounding them fall to the ground and make a big impact.)

Kiyo: Aiko, you must now face Nissa. Show him you’re not afraid.

(Aiko nods her head and walks over to Nissa. Jiro, Eli, and Sasha run up to Kiyo.)

Sasha: (Angry) You could’ve killed us all with that attack! Are you crazy?!

Kiyo: Yes I am crazy, but so what? I knew you were still alive and I knew you would protect everybody with your shield.

Sasha: And what if something happened and I didn’t have the energy to make the shields?!

Kiyo: Well you did so… (Shrugs)

Sasha: (Sighs) You’re just lucky I was able to, Kiyo.

Eli: So I guess you really didn’t need help after all, Kiyo. Except for when you used my Mercer Dive technique.

Kiyo: (Grins) What can I say, that’s a pretty awesome technique. I never knew it could take so much energy though. I have nothing left.

(Kiyo looks at his palm and tries to make fire. His hand only sparks a bit.)

Kiyo: I have nothing left. I’m not using that move ever again, that’s for sure.

(Aiko stands over Nissa’s bleeding body. He shivers in pain. Aiko can’t help but to look down in disappointment. She gets down on one knee and looks Nissa in the eyes. A hidden blade comes out of her wrist and she cuts Nissa’s mouth open with it. Nissa holds in his screams. Aiko’s attitude completely changes and she goes to a slightly darker place.)

Aiko: I’ve always looked forward to killing you. I’ve always wanted to watch you suffer as you slowly endured the reaper‘s kiss. I want you to go away forever, you scary man… But I will let you live. You and I will fight in the future at our full power. I want you to know that you are not scary to me no more. You have no control over me! I will wait for the time to be right, when I kill you…

(Aiko stands up and walks away.)

Kiyo: (Seriously thinking) Aiko’s not completely ready to move on yet. Maybe she has conquered her fear, but a part of her is still attached to Nissa.

(Aiko walks up to everybody)

Aiko: I want him to die by my hand, but I want to face him when we’re both at our maximum. I will fight him to the death, in the future.

Kiyo: If that’s what you feel is right.

Aiko: (Thinking) The truth is, I really wanted to kill Nissa. The only reason why I let him live, was to work hard and progress my skills, so that one day, I can prove myself to Kiyo and show him how powerful I can become. I want Kiyo to acknowledge me and if he ever does become the world’s strongest warrior, I want to be by his side, as his maiden.

(I massive amount of huge blades come from out of the ground. The blades are coming out of the ground and are heading toward everyone. The blades are causing massive quakes in the ground.)

Kiyomi: I can’t keep my balance!

(Aiko falls to the ground.)

Aiko: It’s Nissa! He’s using the last bit of his energy to kill all of us!

Kiyomi: Kiyo! You’re the leader; what should we do?!

Kiyo: Alright! Listen to me very carefully! Kiyomi, use your wind to blow Princess Sasha, the civilians and Jiro out of the way! Eli, punch the ground as hard as you possible can! Aiko and Nini, hold on to me.

Jiro: Wait, I can’t come with you guys?!

Kiyo: You’re not a part of my crew, so you have to go. Never stray away from the path of destiny.

Jiro: I won’t. I’ll see you in the City of Light.

(Jiro smiles at Kiyo, and Kiyo smiles at Jiro. Kiyomi blows a powerful gust of wind to blow away Jiro and Sasha. Eli punches the ground and the impact causes the ground to break apart. The crater they were in completely falls apart and creates a pitch black hole. Kiyo, Kiyomi, Aiko, Eli, Nini, and Nissa fall into it.)

Kiyomi: (Terrified) What kind of plan is this, Kiyo!

Kiyo: (Smiles) An awesome one! I’ll just use my fire to give us light, and you can use your wind to let us land safely!

Kiyomi: But I thought you didn’t have enough energy to make anymore fire?!

Kiyo: Oh yeah, that’s right… (Smiles and chuckles) Oopsy me.

Kiyomi: Kiyo, if I die, I’m gonna kill you!

TO BE CONTINUED…