Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Sixteen: The Underground Path, New Faces Appear

(In an eternal tunnel of darkness, a bright light appears at the end. The voice of a woman echoes from the light.)

Rayna: You have not yet reached the end of your journey; you have just begun. You have fallen to your knees multiple times and have been beaten within an inch of your life countless times. It’s gonna take a lot more than this to take you out. And if you do die within this moment… I despise you and regret ever being your sensei. I feel as if I’ve wasted the past 10 years of my life training a weak little brat. Open your eyes and continue to live. You have a destiny to fulfill… Even though you have no clue what it is…

(Kiyo opens his eyes. His clothing is completely ruined. He’s underground in a cave. Red crystals are etched into the walls of the cave. The crystals glow different colors every couple seconds. Aiko is snuggles up next to Kiyo’s chest, as he lies on the ground. Her clothing is damaged and torn as well. She appears to be sleeping.)

Aiko: (Thinking and blushes) If I pretend I’m going sleepy, maybe he’ll let me lay on his chest forever and ever.

Kiyo: (Thinking) Aiko seriously needs to give me some space right now. If I could move, I would, but my body is still sore from the impact. I must have fallen a couple hundred feet to the ground. I don’t see the light from the hole I fell in at.

(A woman in an all red robe with flower designs walks up to Kiyo. She removes her hood and she has long brown hair. Her face shows no emotion and her attitude seems to be very dark an uncaring. She shows no emotion or desire to care about anything. It’s nearly impossible to know what she’s feeling.)

Kiyo: (Nervous) Oh, I’m sorry, (Chuckles) Did we fall into your part of the cave? Sorry about that, we’ll get out of here as soon as we can.

Sabrina: This isn’t my part of the cave. I was on my way to rescue my little sister’s soul, but then I was ambushed. A guy I was traveling with was also captured. The two of us were separated however. I’m trying to find him now, but these caves all look the same. These crystals are making my situation worse as well.

Kiyo: What’s with the crystals?

Sabrina: These crystals are made of a very special type of blood. (Walks up to a crystal and breaks it out the wall.) The reason why they change colors is because of the special power it possesses inside.

Kiyo: (Moves Aiko off him and stands up) And what might that power be?

Sabrina: It drains energy. Anyone with spirit energy, otherworld energy, Kotoda, family blood trait, you name it; this crystal drains it from your body.

Kiyo: I guess I won’t be able to use my fire then, right?

(Kiyo attempts to create fire in his palm multiple times. The flames just spark and disappear.)

Sabrina: I’ve only seen a few people who could use abilities. My sister can teleport and create portals, my father could touch things and freeze them, my other sister could find people in the world, just by thinking about them. Then there’s my ex boyfriend. He and I were thinking about marriage. But sadly he turned to the dark side. He was able to mimic my power somehow then he tried killing me with it. He was nowhere close to being as powerful as that guy with the hood was when I fought him.

Kiyo: (Picking his nose) I know a guy with a hood. No one’s ever seen his face. I believe his name was Osmodeus.

Sabrina: Yeah that’s him. He tried killing my sister. My sister was able to escape though. All I want right now is to find my sister’s soul and give her a new body to live in.

Kiyo: (Flicks boogers) You must be talking about Jane.

Sabrina: (Looks at Kiyo) You know her?

Kiyo: I do. I saved her and her family awhile back. They were trapped in a cave. It wasn’t easy for me to get them out.

Sabrina: What happened with my sister after you saved her?

Kiyo: Well her body was still alive, but her soul was lost.

Sabrina: You must have trained with spirit energy. You’re able to sense souls and their energy aren’t you?

Kiyo: Yeah… My sensei’s a spirit user. She’s also a Kotoda energy user.

Sabrina: My name is Sabrina by the way. If you’re curious to know of my abilities; I can move things with my mind.

Kiyo: You’re telekinetic?

Sabrina: That’s right.

Kiyo: So your telekinesis is what type of ability?

Sabrina: It’s a family blood trait ability, but every member of my family all have different abilities.

Kiyo: (Cracks a smile) That’s pretty awesome. So how exactly are you planning to save your sister’s soul?

Sabrina: I’m going to the Castle of Darkness. Once I’m there, I’ll be able to switch my soul with my sister’s. She’ll be in my body, and I’ll keep my soul trapped there forever. My sister deserves to live her life.

Kiyo: (Looks down) Rayna told me about the Castle of Darkness. She didn’t say much. She just told me to stay away.

Sabrina: The leader of the dark world is in that castle. He can bring anyone’s soul back from the dead. The only problem is you have to trade your soul to make a deal with him. Many men have traveled and begged for eternal riches. The leader of darkness, he goes by the name of Prince, grants the wishes of these men, but in return takes their souls. These men do not know that their soul is taken from them once they enter the castle.

Kiyo: If this Prince guy is the master of darkness, could he seal away the darkness within me?

Sabrina: I’m sure he could, but you would still have to give him something in return.

Kiyo: I have both a good soul and evil soul inside me. I can ask him to seal my evil soul in my body to where it can’t rise to the surface. If he asks me for my soul, then I’ll just let him take my evil soul away.

Sabrina: But your evil soul will be sealed. He might only be able to take your good soul. By doing that, your evil soul will reawaken and take over your body.

Kiyo: That would ensure the end of the world (Sighs). Maybe… I can wish for your sister to come back to life. Once she’s back, I’ll just make him take away my evil soul. That way, my evil will be gone and you’ll have your sister back. There’s a happy ending for both of us.

Sabrina: Just moments ago you said your evil could end the world. If it’s really that powerful, it could overthrow Prince and take his place. Your evil could then absorb the power of the darkness and become twice as strong.

Kiyo: Ok new plan...

Sabrina: Look, this isn’t your business. This is my sister. I will do what I can to save her. You just stay out of it.

Kiyo: (Serious) Prince is the only one I know who can seal away this evil growing inside me. I fight it every day. And every day it gets stronger. I need to seal it away for good. After my crew defeats Kaji and ensures my sister’s safety, we’re going to that castle.

Aiko: (Sits up and crosses her legs) I know how scary that castle is, Kiyo… Please don’t go… You’ll die. (Looks up at Kiyo with sadness)

Kiyo: If you’re too afraid to go, Aiko, I understand. But no matter what happens, I am going.

Sabrina: What is your vendetta against Kaji?

Kiyo: My sister disobeyed an order and told Aiko here to assassinate her.

Aiko: (Says to Sabrina) Hey, wait… I know you. You look so familiar.

Sabrina: I’m sure you’ll think of it at some point, but I won’t be around. (Walks away) I need to find my partner so he can get me out of these caves.

Aiko: (To Kiyo) I have a glowie stick we can use to see when we get to the dark parts of the cave.

Kiyo: (Smiles) I knew you’d come in handy! Alright, let’s go catch up with Sabrina. I wanna know more about her abilities and what she knows about spirit and otherworld energies. (Runs to Sabrina) Hey, wait up!

Aiko: (Sighs and says to self) This girl better not give me trouble. Kiyo is my love muffin.

(Kiyomi and Eli are walking through the dark caves. Eli is fascinated by the color changing crystals. Kiyomi is quiet and focused. She looks straight ahead as she walks. She has a serious look on her face.)

Eli: Cheer up, yomi. I’m sure Kiyo is fine wherever he is.

Kiyomi: Yeah…

Eli: Hey, what’s bothering you?

Kiyomi: Nothing, I’m fine.

Eli: But you just seem-

Kiyomi: (Stops) Eli! I said I’m fine!

(The cave is silent. Kiyomi looks down in sadness. She sits on the ground and crosses her legs.)

Eli: I’m here for you, Kiyomi. Tell me what’s wrong. (Puts his hand on Kiyomi’s shoulder)

Kiyomi: I can’t stand to be apart from him. Kiyo is very important to me. But I’m just so afraid to let him in. I’m afraid to tell him about my life and who I really am.

Eli: You told us you’ve been living with Kaji since you were 8. You disobeyed an order and now he wants you dead. What else is there to know about you?

Kiyomi: … I don’t want you to hate me, Elijah. I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you.

Eli: (Looks Kiyomi in the eyes and smiles) We’re family now. There’s nothing you can say that’ll make me hate you.

Kiyomi: (Looks away) Kaji hates people with abilities. He hunts down those with special powers and he executes them. You and Kiyo never thought to ask about how I was able to master my wind abilities without Kaji noticing, even though we lived in the same home.

Eli: Kiyo is not as dumb as you think. I’m sure he has thought about it, but he’s just waited for the right moment for you to tell him. How were you able to do your training?

Kiyomi: (Closes eyes) I trained myself. I use to volunteer to do assassination missions for Kaji. While I was traveling alone, I would train as hard as I could. Controlling my kotoda energy came natural to me. I knew how to control it since I first discovered it. During my traveling, I would come across strangers. Some were good; some bad. I didn’t care. I attacked them, and killed them. Anyone who’s seen me use my power, I killed. Anyone who I thought knew about my power, I killed.

Eli: So you killed people to become better with your abilities and learn new techniques?

Kiyomi: Yeah… That’s exactly what I did. (Opens eyes) I’m an evil person, Eli. Deep down, I’m cold. But I want a new start. I want to redeem myself. And it starts by killing Kaji. Kaji will hunt me down until I’m dead. I cannot allow that to happen. Before I die, I’m going to make things right with Kiyo and be there for him as a big sister. Because of all the wrong I did in this world, Kiyo is the only thing I can fix. I’ve killed so many people… And there’s no way to fix that. There’s no way to give them their lives back. I abandoned Kiyo, but I’m here now, trying to make things right. I never want to leave his side again. And right now, I have no idea whether he’s alive or not. I have no reason to live if he’s gone.

Eli: Listen to me, Kiyomi. Even though you killed all those people, you can use the Gem of Croy to wish them all back. Just keep your head up and keep a strong heart. (Gives her the thumbs up)

Kiyomi: I never really thought about that. I forgot about the Gem of Croy.

Eli: So Kiyo wants to wish that he had the power to destroy all evil, and to learn the truth about his parents. I want to with that those with cursed blood don’t have to go to hell after they die.

Kiyomi: Yeah, those with cursed blood are destined to go to the underworld no matter what. Spirit users and otherworld users are so lucky.

Eli: What are those?

Kiyomi: Well…

(Kiyo, Aiko, and Sabrina, are walking down the dark tunnel. Sabrina has a candle in her hand and the crystals are no longer around to give out light.)

Sabrina: A spirit user is someone who can manipulate spiritual energy itself.

Kiyo: That’s the same as Kotoda energy.

Sabrina: Many don’t realize the difference between the two. Spiritual energy is something any form of life can do. But it is insanely difficult for even the most skilled of masters. Kotoda energy is a type of spiritual energy, but it’s from another world. Let’s just call it the “Kotodama Universe”. The kotodama universe is the world where kotoda users draw their power from and summon. Your little friend is from that world.

Kiyo: Oh you mean Nini?

Sabrina: Yes.

Aiko: Where is Nini?

Kiyo: (Smiles) Don’t worry, she’s safe.

Sabrina: Anyway, back to my story. Those with kotoda energy draw their power from a world that is specifically made for that purpose to provide kotoda energy to people not in that world. Spiritual users draw power from the actual spirit world. They are able to contact spirits and even summon them. Not only that; they can also master any type of spiritual energy. When I say any type, I mean, they can master any type of kotoda energy as well.

Aiko: So spirit users can master all types of energy, no matter what world it’s from?

Sabrina: That is correct. Those who could use spiritual energy were all killed by Osmodeus and his group. That group is responsible for killing many powerful clans and families. Anyway, spirit users have been extinct for thousands of years. But there are a few people who can still use it. But those who do use it can use only a very small amount of it.

Kiyo: Right. That must be how Rayna was talking to me when I woke up. She must have used her spiritual abilities to talk to me.

Sabrina: If Rayna is your sensei, has she ever taught you any spiritual techniques?

Kiyo: Sadly, Rayna can only use two spiritual powers that I know of. She can talk to me if I’m ever close to dying, and she can create a blue energy ball. She taught me about how to create the blue ball, but I can’t control it or use it very well.

Aiko: So what’s family blood trait energy?

Sabrina: Family blood trait is something that’s a part of your body and in your blood. Family blood traits don’t usually have energy sources. But the few that do, use the energy from their own bodies. It’s like the energy you use when you run or jump for a long time. Eventually you get tired. It’s that kind of energy. Most blood trait abilities do not use energy however.

Aiko: That’s really cool.

Kiyo: (Serious) And otherworld energy?

Sabrina: Otherworld energy is when you use death energy. It’s like ghost energy… How can I explain this? Spirit energy comes from the spirit world. That’s the world where spirits are. Otherworld energy is when you use energy from death… like if a person dies they don’t go to the spirit world, they go to the otherworld. The otherworld is where once living spirits go. Spirit world is filled with spirits that have never been alive.

Kiyo: I get the difference now.

Sabrina: I apologize if I’m a bit confusing. So, otherworld users can do things such as, resurrecting dead people, putting souls into objects or other bodies, or even skeletons. Putting a soul into an object can bring that object to life. By putting a soul into a skeleton, the skeleton will come to life. Otherworld energy can also be used to transfer souls within bodies. One thing about otherworld users is that it’s the strongest of all energies. Otherworld users have all been killed and only one lives on. But the one who lives on is a kotoda user and an otherworld user.

Aiko: But I thought you could only be one user at a time, with the exception of spiritual?

Sabrina: Yes, everyone has spiritual abilities and family blood trait. But not everyone uses them. This man has a family blood trait which allows him to obtain and master otherworld energy. Otherworld energy was his clan’s original blood trait.

Aiko: So otherworld energy is his family blood trait, and he was born a kotoda energy user right?

Sabrina: Right.

Kiyo: (Serious) My blood trait allows me to have two abilities instead of one. I know this because Kiyomi has the same thing. She just thinks I don’t know. But I know all about her darkness. Even with my blood trait being as advanced as it is, I also have kotoda energy, which of course is fire.

Sabrina: You know who I’m talking about, don’t you?

Kiyo: Yeah I know who you’re talking about. The otherworld user is named Phantom.

Sabrina: Phantom tortures people before they die, then he revives them and uses them as his own personal puppets and slaves.

Kiyo: I think I just found a new reason to make him my number one enemy.

(Fortune Teller’s tent)

(Jiro has walked into a fortune teller’s shop. The shop is dark with a few lit candles. A purple sheet covers the room. A short old woman is sitting at a round wooden table. She wears a black gown and a purple bandana. She seems very mysterious, but has a kind voice. A crystal ball is displayed on the wooden table in front of her.)

Jiro: Hello, are you Ms. Clea?

Clea: Why yes I am, child. Please sit.

Jiro: Yes, thank you, ma’am. (Sits at the wooden table)

Clea: Would you care for a warm cup of tea?

Jiro: No, thank you. Wait.. You being a psychic, shouldn’t you know the answer to that?

Clea: Maybe so, but common courtesy never escapes my mind.

Jiro: Ms. Clea, I am in great need of guidance. My path in life is like a zigzag. I’m moving sideways, when I should be moving forward. Please help me. Give me the wisdom I need to move forward.

Clea: Your path is not an easy one to walk. Many obstacles stand in your way. You must overcome them, if you are to reach the end.

Jiro: I’m sorry, I’m still not quite understanding.

Clea: Your goal is a very high one. The most skilled and powerful warrior in this world, is the one you wish to defeat in battle. If you are to accomplish this ambition, you must learn how to tame your own mind and heart! You must find your own journey. I will tell you this: Kiyo, Eli, Kiyomi, Nini, Mizuki, and Aiko, are the ones you must travel with. Your destiny is to be with them. You must travel and learn from them.

Jiro: I’m sorry, I don’t mean to correct you, but I’m more of a soloist. I don’t need anyone else to help me. Maybe in the future I’ll find a wife, but that’s a maybe.

Clea: You have just confessed to me one of your many flaws. No one can survive in this world alone. We must all depend on one another, and learn from one another. Friendship, teamwork, ambition, love: These are what Kiyo’s group can teach you. Find them, and join them.

Jiro: I suppose I can try… But I’ve been alone my entire life. No friends, no family to believe in me. I’m just not use to relying on others. The truth about my life is that I’ve been moving around to different homes nearly all my life. No one loves me or cares about me. The only family who did care for me were two elders, and they died during a mugging years ago. I’ve always wanted love. And because of how handsome I am, girls always want me, but they only want me cause of how I look. They don’t care about who I am on the inside.

Clea: Life is never easy game for any of us, child. But we must learn to play with the cards we have been dealt. You must learn to climb the rough mountain of life, and hope you reach a satisfying and peaceful end.

Jiro: (Stands and bows) Your wisdom is much appreciated, Ms. Clea.

(Sabrina, Kiyo, and Aiko continue to walk deeper and deeper into the cave. Aiko is upset and silent behind Kiyo. Kiyo is walking behind Sabrina. Sabrina is completely emotionless and looks straight ahead as she walks and talks.)

Kiyo: How do you know so much about Phantom and all different types of users?

Sabrina: I’ve asked myself that same question many times.

Aiko: (Thinking) I know what she’s doing. She’s trying to be cool and mysterious so Kiyo will fall for her. If she thinks she can take him from me, I’ll just have to make her dead.

Sabrina: (Stops walking) This is useless. We have no sense of direction, no map, nothing to get us out of here. I refuse to die here. My sister is depending on me to find her.

Kiyo: (Puts hand on Sabrina’s shoulder) I promise you will find your sister, Sabrina. I will do what I can to make sure it happens. I know how much she means to you and how important she is.

Sabrina: Thank you.

(Sabrina wraps her arms around Kiyo and buries her face in his chest. She hugs him tighter and tighter, pressing her chest against Kiyo’s body. Aiko’s face turns red with anger and her eyes blind with fury. Sabrina moves her head over Kiyo’s shoulder. Her bangs cover her eyes, but her mouth can be seen cracking a small smile at Aiko. Aiko’s anger grows more and more. Sabrina stops hugging and turns her back to Kiyo.)

Sabrina: You’re really sweet, you know that? I loved my boyfriend because he was so sweet and very attractive. You’re a lot like him. I like that about you. (Walks forward)

Kiyo: (Chuckles and laughs) Well no one’s ever said that to me before. Thanks for the compliments (Laughs). Isn’t she just the coolest girl you’ve ever meet, Aiko?

Aiko: (Angry sarcasm) Yes, she’s adorable. (Continues to walk.)

(The cave begins to shake lightly.)

Kiyo: That was surprising.

Sabrina: I suppose it was.

Kiyo: What’s with you not showing any emotion? (Runs to catch up to Sabrina)

Sabrina: I have no emotion. I care for no one, except my sister.

Kiyo: You don’t even care about your own parents?

Sabrina: I don’t. My sister and Joseph were the only ones who made me feel special. It’s too bad Joseph had to turn on me and tried to kill me. I left him and never looked back.

Kiyo: You never cried or felt sad even once after the two of you separated?

Sabrina: Never. I feel nothing for him now. I feel nothing for myself as well. I have no reason to live or be alive. I tried giving myself a reason by being the best big sister I could possibly be.

Kiyo: You remind me a lot of my sister, Kiyomi.

Sabrina: I suppose I should be thankful for that comment?

Kiyo: Comment?

Sabrina: Never mind.

(The cave shakes a second time.)

Kiyo: What is that? No matter, I’m sure I’ll have my answer soon. So tell me more about your emotionless mind, Sabrina.

Sabrina: I feel empty every day. I have nothing to look forward to in my life, nothing to work for. Nothing except my sister Jane. I do not live for my sister just to have a reason to live. I live for my sister because she’s important to me. I would die for my sister.

Kiyo: Sounds like you too are close.

(Everyone stops walking. A man stands in front of them. He has a very calming voice, yet devious. He wears a red bandana, black and white camo pants, Black shoes, and a black sleeveless shirt. He looks pretty strong from his muscles.)

Sabrina: Finding you here is a surprise, Joseph. What’s wrong, do you feel guilty for trying to kill me now that your power is being drained by the crystals in this cave?

Joseph: You’re just so beautiful, Sabrina. I just couldn’t resist that sweet power of yours. I recently discovered this power within me, and it turned me into something… hungry. Hungry for knowledge, hungry for power… hungry for murder. I’m still that sweet guy you agreed to marry only days ago.

Sabrina: Why am I having trouble believing that?

Joseph: Because I’ve come to apologize. I was going to kill your sister and father to take their power, but your sister helped me realize that what I was doing was evil. I was able to control myself. She used her power and told me where you were. I only came to apologize and make things right with you. I do not expect you to forgive or be with me again. But I at least need you to accept my apology.

Sabrina: You say apologize a lot, but I hear no actual apology.

Joseph: (Grins and closes eyes) I am sorry for trying to kill you, my love.

Sabrina: I accept your sorry. Now please find me a way out.

Joseph: My family blood trait ability allows me to understand things. I can find you a way out. All of you.

Kiyo: How generous of you.

Joseph: I am still kind; I just have a very powerful evil inside me.

Kiyo: Come with us to the Dark Castle. I’m going there to seal away my darkness.

Joseph: I will join you, but only if Sabrina says it’s fine.

Sabrina: It is fine with me, Joseph. Just don’t try killing me or my sister.

Joseph: I will do my best, Sabrina, but I’m making no promises.

Kiyo: Wait a minute. The crystals in this cave stop powers from working. How will you find a way out for us?

Joseph: I can understand how these crystals work, therefore I am unharmed by their effects.

Aiko: Wow, that’s a very neat power! (Runs up to Joseph and give him a look of high interest.) Please show me how your powers work. I am so fascinated by it.

(Sabrina is showing no emotion or interest.)

Aiko: (Thinking) I guess I’ll have to try a new method to make her jealous.

Sabrina: You too look cute together. Maybe you should start dating. (Continues to walk)

Aiko: (Angry thoughts) This girl! There must be something I can do to get under her skin!

(The cave begins shaking really hard for 10 seconds. The ground collapses and all four of them fall in. They fall into a huge room. The room is filled with maniacs cheering and yelling. Kiyo, Aiko, Joseph, and Sabrina, are sitting in a large square arena. The people are all around them yelling. The room is highly lit, and the walls and ground are concrete. The ground has a dirt covering all over it.)

Announcer: Well, folks, looks like we have some challengers!

(Everyone goes wild.)

Announcer: Now this is a fight to see! Our underground fighting champion versus, four fools who dare oppose him and step into his ring!!!

(Everyone cheers louder and louder.)

Announcer: Let’s get this ball rollin’, people!

Kiyo: What the heck’s going on!?

Sabrina: Underground fight. It seems things are finally gonna get interesting around here!

Kiyo: This must be a powerful guy if it takes four people to fight him!

Aiko: Let’s not get too excited about this battle. None of us have the strength to fight right now!

Joseph: I do!

Kiyo: Let’s see who this champion guy is!

Announcer: Sorry, folks, but seems the champion has already stepped out!

(Everybody boos.)

Aiko: (Sighs in relief) Thank goodness.

Announcer: But don’t throw your junk just yet, cause we have a backup!!

(Everybody gets wild again.)

Aiko: Dang it!

(A young boy, the same age as Kiyo, walks into the arena. He has short black hair, a black headband with a shadow symbol on it, black jean shorts, a white T-shirt, and a black unbuttoned over shirt. He seems to be a bright young man. Always wanting a new challenge and always working hard to get to the next level. He smiles a lot, and may be considered a coward at times. He sees Kiyo and smiles at him. He gives Kiyo a wave.)

Kiyo: (Serious) Of all places… Aiko, Sabrina, Joseph. You should go. This is an opponent I must face alone.

Aiko: Who is he?

Kiyo: Let’s just say we have history together; Very long history.

(Kiyo and the young man slowly walk closer and closer to each other. The crowd goes crazy. The two of them smile at each other as they get closer and closer. They reach each other and stop. They seem happy.)

Announcer: Oh! I don’t know, folks, this newbie looks like a stone cold PUNK! He won’t survive 2 minutes with the runner-up champ!

(Kiyomi and Eli are in the crowd watching.)

Kiyomi: I guess that tunnel did lead us to someplace random and unexpected.

Eli: Told you!

Kiyomi: Wait… Is that Kiyo?! And that boy… I know him… Wait… That can’t be him… Can it…?

Teen boy: I’ve waited so long for this, brother.

Kiyo: As have I, brother.

(The two of them bump fists and smile.)

Teen boy: You always were the center of attention, even with my mother.

Kiyo: Rayna loved you, Tye.

Tyreese: I know she did, Kiyo. Sometimes I just felt alone and un-guided. I just needed my mother as a boy. Unfortunately, you hogged her up most of the time. All day, it was nothing but the two of you training. Of course she trained me too, but she didn’t spend as much time with me.

Kiyo: Rayna was a good sensei. I’m sure she had good intentions, Tyreese.

Tyreese: (Smiles) Yeah, I’m sure she did too. I’m not some weak and scared little boy anymore, Kiyo. I’m strong, and I can fight. You and I have never had the chance to face each other one-on-one. Now is the moment of truth. You have no idea how excited I am right now to do this.

Kiyo: I think I have a pretty good idea.

Tyreese: Good.

(Tyreese opens his palm and a green blast shoots out at Kiyo. Kiyo is thrown across the battle arena. A giant cage falls from the sky and traps the two inside.)

Kiyo: (Smiles) This is gonna be exciting!

(Kiyo’s eyes flare with intensity. Energy and fire rushes through his veins.)

TO BE CONTINUED…