Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Twenty-Four: The Dark Prince Rises

Kaji: My spirit and my body are separating; I can feel it. I-is this what death feels like? I feel the influence of negative energy leaving my body. I at last feel at peace.

Kiyomi: Why isn’t your body healing, Kaji? I know that you’re going to die because I stabbed you in the heart, but you can heal from anything. I am not understanding your death right now.

Kaji: I… don’t know either… Wait!

Kiyomi: What is it?

Kaji: When I was just a teenager, I was able to unlock level 3 of Kotodama. The spiritual partner I was given was evil beyond imagination; or at least that’s what it felt like to me. The origin of my power is pure evil that is the reason for my partner being evil. I sealed him away forever. But it seems my love for you someone created a weakness for me. He must have seen this weakness as an opportunity to break the seal. He must be trying to posses my body now.

Kiyomi: By your spiritual partner, you mean like how Mizuki is to me or like Nini is to Kiyo?

Kaji: exactly.

Kiyomi: So your spiritual animal you sealed inside yourself?

Kaji: Yes. But it seems he wants out now. Know that he may be able to control my power, but he cannot use the full extent of it. He won’t be able to heal or reform or anything like that. The only way to kill him is to over drain him of his blood, or destroy vital organs.

Kiyomi: I know a woman who can cure any illness. Her name is Sasha. I’ll find her and make sure this plague doesn’t destroy the world. I do this as a favor to you, my love; to fulfill your dying wish.

Kaji: Thank you…

(Kaji’s body explodes into a giant poisonous mushroom cloud. Kiyomi goes flying backwards. Kaji’s heart falls to the ground and continues beating without being connected to his body. Two giant glowing yellow eyes glare down upon Kiyomi from the giant mushroom cloud. She stands in fear. Jiro and Eli show up to support Kiyomi. The giant cloud begins to yell a long loud roar.)

Eli: Man that thing’s got some lungs on it!

Kiyomi: If it did have lungs, I’d be able to cut its oxygen flow. I don’t know what this thing is, and I really don’t wanna find out!

Eli: (Courageous) Stay strong, sister. For this is just the beginning of the bizarre battles we face in our journey ahead.

Kiyomi: I suppose you’re right, Eli. (Stands ready to fight) This thing will give us all it’s got! We will hit him back twice as hard!

Jiro: (Draws out sword) I never thought I’d feel scared and excited to fight an opponent. I always tried my best to keep a heart of steel. A always tried to remain courageous. Now that I’m close to dying, I understand the truth about myself and who I really am. We must all work together to safe the future of the world!

(Outside of the city)

(Kiyo continues to rejuvenate Kelsey’s wounded stomach cells. Nini is intrigued and observes from Kiyo’s right shoulder. Kelsey is still weak from the injury.)

Kelsey: Don’t think this changes anything between us, Sunny… you’re still a loser.

Kiyo: I admit; without your interference, Nini and I would both be goners. So I am a loser for not being able to handle my own in battle and needed help from someone like you.

Kelsey: If my stomach didn’t have a hole in it, I would eat you.

Kiyo: I’ve been eaten by a snake before; it’s not so bad.

Kelsey: If you weren’t healing me, I’d smack you in the face for that insult! (Cringes in pain) Ouch!

Kiyo: (Smiles) Haha, that’ll teach you to mess with me.

(Sabrina stands a few feet away from Kiyo and Kelsey. Nini growls at her and shows her teeth. Sabrina stands emotionless. She peeks over at Joseph’s damaged body, and then she looks back at Kiyo. Kiyo continues to focus on Kelsey but he is aware of her presents.)

Kiyo: Have you come back to avenge your beloved ex boyfriend and kill me?

Sabrina: No.

Kiyo: Good, cause that would really be a bummer.

Sabrina: I am unable to feel emotion, which means, I’m unable to feel regret. If I apologize to you for helping Joseph cause you harm, there would be no meaning behind it. So I will say nothing.

Kiyo: You don’t need to apologize, Sabrina. I understand how much you love your sister. I would’ve maybe done the exact same thing if it involved my life-long ambition. As soon as this mess with Kaji is settled, we’ll head straight for your sister Jane at the Dark Castle… (Looks at Sabrina with intensity and determination) I promise.

Sabrina: How could you possibly understand my love for Jane? You have no idea what it’s like to be so empty inside and not even care for your own well being. I care only for my sister; no one else. So please… pass on to me your knowledge of understanding the love between my sister and I.

Kiyo: (Focuses on Kelsey) … Your sister came to me in a vision once. It was after Kelsey attempted to kill your entire family.

Sabrina: That’s right, she can shift into any animal known in existence; am I correct?

Kiyo: She’s too injured to talk right now, Sabrina. Whatever beef you have with her, it’s gonna have to wait.

Kelsey: No, Kiyo…

(Kelsey struggles to slowly sit up. She holds her now closed stomach and cringes in pain. Kiyo stops healing.)

Kiyo: You need to let me finish; your internal organs haven’t completely been recovered.

Kelsey: (Desperately tries her hardest to stand up.) I don’t want any more of your help… cause then, I’d be a loser… (Stands up and looks at Kiyo. just like you. (Looks at Sabrina and breaths hard) I did attempt to kill your family… but that’s because I was scared. A hooded man named Osmodeus threatened to kill me you see… I was just looking out for myself and doing all I could to survive and go on living. I do whatever it takes to survive. (Kiyo up stands beside Kelsey.) I am not sorry for what I tried to do to you and your family. It’s survival of the fittest; which your sister was clearly not. (Grins and chuckles) Your sister was my prey and I was her predator. She was the only member of your family I successfully killed. She died a slow and painful death from starvation. The rest of your family was saved in time by Kiyo here.

(Kelsey stumbles a bit, but Kiyo catches her to help keep her balance. After she gets her balance she pushes his arms off her.)

Kelsey: I’m still not free, cause you see, I still need to assure your sister’s spirit is completely dead before the deal with Osmodeus is done. I know her soul is still walking around this earth. And I promise to end her again, as soon as you succeed in resurrecting her into a new body.

Sabrina: Killing you right now murders any chance of you harming her. For once I… I feel something. I feel hatred.

Kelsey: Go ahead and hate me. I want you to put all your rage and fury into this fight. Even with this injury, I can still beat you! So give me your best shot!

(Kiyo punches Kelsey in the gut with full force. Her eyes go white and she instantly falls to the ground unconscious.)

Sabrina: You should’ve let me kill her.

Kiyo: There’s time for that later. But right now, you need to know about when your sister’s soul found me.

Sabrina: How… is she doing…?

Kiyo: You know I just had a great idea; why don’t you talk to her yourself? (Sits down and crosses his legs) My sensei Rayna doesn’t know I can do this, but I’m able to communicate with spirits of the dead. I’ve only trained myself with this technique so I’m not at a very high level. One secret I’ve learned is that in order to make this ability work, I need a very strong spiritual source of pure energy. It’s very vague to me whether or not this will actually work, but the love you have is strong and I may be able to use that love to connect with her.

Sabrina: (Sits in front of him with legs crossed) I’m willing to take the chance. Please just allow me to speak with her once more.

Kiyo: Alright! (Takes a slow deep breath) Let’s do this.

(In the City)

(Inside the giant poison mushroom cloud, the figure of a man can be seen walking toward Kiyomi, Eli, and Jiro. They stand ready to fight.)

Kiyomi: Judging by the body shape, I can tell its Kaji. But something’s different about him. It’s his body, but it’s not him.

(The shadow man slowly disappears in the cloud.)

Kiyomi: Ah!? Where did he go?

Kaji: (Whispers) Behind you…

(Kiyomi turns around quickly and Kaji instantly punches her across the battlefield. Jiro swipes his sword down and Eli goes to kick Kaji in the side. Kaji catches the blade with his hand and kicks Eli away.)

Jiro: You’re a very quick enemy I see. You’re definitely not the same Kaji as before.

Kaji: I am a completely different being. I am the life of Kaji’s evil energy. The poison abilities that ungrateful wretch obtained has taken over his body and formed me!

Jiro: (Smiles) So what’s you’re saying is you’re pretty much Kotoda energy in a human body.

Kaji: You’re not as dumb as you look. Unfortunately, Kaji made sure to not pass on his ability to summon or form into smoke!

Jiro: That would explain why your hand is bleeding black blood from you blocking my attack.

(Jiro and Kaji jump away from each other.)

Kaji: Please just call me Kenjisama; or Kenji for short.

Jiro: How about I call you dead. Cause that’s what you’re gonna be in a few moments.

Kenji: My, aren’t we eager.

Jiro: (Grabs sword with both hands) It’s not that I’m eager; it’s the fact that my blade is thirsty for blood and you look like you’d make a good fill.

Kenji: (Wipes blood on pants) I’ve never been one for bloodlust but I’m curious is to how blood can satisfy you.

Jiro: Blood satisfies my blade. She completes me. And when she’s happy; I’m happy.

Kenji: If only Kaji and I had such a strong relationship; we would possess power of gods.

Jiro: I’m the closest thing to God you’ll ever face; cause there’s no way you can defeat me.

Kenji: Think fast!

(Jiro quickly jumps to the right to dodge a sword that came at him from behind. Kenji seems to be the one who attempted to stab Jiro. But Kaji is still standing in front of Jiro in the same exact position. There are two Kenjis. Both Kenjis menacingly laugh in synchronization. Jiro swipes his sword horizontally to throw a blast at both Kenjis. The Kenji with the sword blocks against the attack with his blade. The blast then disappears. Kenji charges at Jiro and the two of them rapidly begin attacking and blocking each others’ hits. The Kenji without a sword stands with his arms crossed. Eli comes out of nowhere and Kicks him in the side of the face from behind. Kenji stumbles a few feet.)

Eli: You’re fighting me now!

Kenji: You have no idea how doomed you are, boy.

(Jiro slashes horizontally; Kenji blocks. He comes back and attacks vertically; Kenji blocks again. Jiro throws a random set of attacks and Kenji just blocks them. The attacks go on for 8 seconds. The two of them clash swords and press them up against each other.)

Kenji: I think it’s time to stop playing around with you.

Jiro: Funny; I was thinking the same thing!

(Jiro uses a sword blast and causes an explosion between the two swords. The two of them jump away from each other. Jiro uses the smoke from the blast as a cover. He quickly jumps out and slashes again. Kenji blocks.)

Jiro: (Thinking) Darn it! If I‘m gonna win this fight, I need to think of a quick strategy.

(Jiro jumps away from Kenji again.)

Jiro: (Thinking) I’ll need to think of a strategy while I fight him. It’ll be tough but I’m confident I can pull it off.

(Eli is fighting the original Kaji with his bare fists. Eli continues to rapidly throw punches but Kenji blocks them all. After Eli’s 12th punch he jumps away to keep some distance. Another Kaji appears behind Eli without him knowing. He raises a knife up and prepares to stab El in the back of the neck with it. Kiyomi comes out of nowhere and blows him away.) Eli turns around startled.)

Eli: Kiyomi?!

Kiyomi: (Smiles) I just saved your life; you’re welcome.

Kiyomi: (Walks up to Eli and whispers) There are three of these guys around. The original Kenji can easily be identified.

Eli: From… (Carefully looks at the original Kenji.) I see it. The original has a cut on his palm and he has no current weapon.

Kiyomi: Very observant. But you can also tell by the way he attacks. The Kenji I used my gust of wind on is still on the ground. The real Kenji would never stay down like that.

Eli: Uh, Kiyomi… I don’t think he’s lying on the ground still.

Kiyomi: What?

(Both Eli and Kiyomi turn and see the cloned Kenji stabbing a hole into his palm.)

Eli: Alright; a challenge. I realize I may not stand a chance against this guy, but I’m never going to give up; for I am a protector.

Kiyomi: One thing remains a mystery to me whoever. Why is the giant mushroom poison cloud still here? The clouds should have dissolved into the air.

Eli: We can’t worry about that now. We need to focus on taking these Kenji out. I’ll take the third Kenji; you take the original. Jiro is having an intense one-on-one with the second.

Jiro: I’ll take the original!!

(Eli and Kiyomi turn around to see Jiro standing with his sword over his shoulder.)

Jiro: Leave this between the men, Eli.

(Jiro’s long hair flows in the wind.)

Kenji: So I see my clone wasn’t enough for you, huh. You’ve already taken him out.

Jiro: (Angry) I refuse to fight anymore of your pathetic clones! Be a man and face me. Do not coward behind your copies!

Kenji: So be it. You want the real me, then let’s do this!

(Kenji instantly reaches into the side pocket of his open jacket and throws a stick at Jiro that turns into a scythe in mid-air.. The scythe gets closer and close; spinning like a boomerang. Jiro ducks as soon as the blade gets close to him, then charges at Kenji with his sword ready to stab. The scythe comes to an instant stop and is pulled toward Kenji and the charging Jiro. Jiro does a back flip to dodge the spinning scythe at the last possible second. The blade of a sword is thrown at Jiro in mid-air. Jiro spins in the air twice and throws two blade blasts. The first blast destroys the blade flying at him and the second blast flies toward Kenji’s face. Kenji instantly pulls out a sword and blocks the blast vertically. A third blast comes out of nowhere. Kenji jumps high in the air to dodge it. A forth blast heads straight for his face. He blocks it again and the blast lets off a tiny explosion. Jiro throws his sword through the smoke and the sword stabs through the left side of Kenji’s stomach. Kenji starts falling to the ground with the blade still inside him.)

Jiro: ELI!

Eli: I got it!

(Eli jumps high in the air. He comes down and slams into the ground with a hard impact. As the ground begins to crumble into a huge crater, Kenji nearly falls into it. Kiyomi punches at Kenji while he’s still falling in mid-air and a powerful wind current pushes Kenji toward Jiro. As soon as Kenji’s flying body gets close to Jiro, Jiro quickly grasps his sword. The force of Kiyomi’s attack was so powerful, than even after Jiro catches Kenji, the two of them continues to be pushed back. Jiro forces his left leg back into the ground to try and brake. In one quick motion Jiro gets into a batting position and flings Kenji as hard as he can in the air. Jiro then throws a series of sword blasts at Kenji while he’s in mid-air. The blasts all make contact with Kenji and his body gets cut up into several pieces. All of his body parts fall to the ground and shatter into purple dust. Kenji’s clones explode into purple dust as well. Everything gets quiet.)

Jiro: I know that’s not it! What’s he planning now?!

(Outside the dome)

(Sabrina and Kiyo continue to sit crisscross on the ground. An intense surge rushes through Kiyo’s ears. He quickly stands up.)

Sabrina: What are you doing? Did it work?

Kiyo: It’s almost time. The evil within Kaji has awakened into its own being. The time has come for me to enter the battlefield. But I must first find Sasha.

Sabrina: I will wait here. Taking a nap should pass the time.

Kiyo: Just be patient, Sabrina. We’ll continue soon. (Thinking) Where are you, Mizuki?

(Kiyo quickly runs away.)

(Inside the city)

(The giant mushroom cloud begins to growl. The deep voice sends tiny quakes through Kiyomi, Eli, and Jiro’s spine.)

Jiro: Are we missing something here? I hear a beast, but I don’t see one.

Kiyomi: Kaji mentioned his spiritual partner being a beast so evil he had to seal it within himself. It’s possible that now since Kaji separated from his body the seal is broken.

(Kenji laughs and yells from inside of the giant cloud.)

Kenji: The beast within Kaji is now under my control. Its power and my power shall now become one! You will experience the power of a true God! Now that I’m taking the form of the beast, I no longer have need for Kaji’s body!

(Kaji’s body is thrown out of the cloud from over 100 feet high. Kiyomi uses her wind power to slow his body down and gently land him in her arms.)

Kiyomi: This fight is just crazy. How is it possible for a beast from another world, and raw energy, to form into one being?

Jiro: It looks like we’re gonna have to step up our game. (Readies sword)

Kiyomi: But how if we don’t know what we’re fighting against?

Jiro: Well it beats just standing her doing nothing! We have to continue to fight no matter what. Are there anymore objections?!

Kiyomi: No, none here.

Eli: (Excited) I’m always up for a fight.

(Giant lines of poison shoot out from the cloud toward Jiro, Kiyomi, and Eli. The three of them dodge each of the lines. The lines then turn into chains. The chains stay connected to the giant cloud and into the ground.)

Jiro: One thing I’ve learned about this guy’s fighting style is that it constantly changes. Strategies don’t work on this guy. So we go in for a full attack!

(Kiyomi lets out 4 very violent coughs. She spits blood out on the ground.)

Kiyomi: Looks like the poison is working its way into my lungs already.

Jiro: Wait, when did you get poisoned!

Kiyomi: The entire city is infested with the plague remember? That’s the whole reason why Kaji quarantined the city and put a glass dome over it.

Eli: So then you and I are infected as well, Jiro.

Jiro: So it seems.

Kiyomi: Engaging in battle will only cause the poison to spread faster in our system. So we need to think of a way to take this thing out fast!

Kenji: YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME, YOU FOOLS!

(A hundred Kaji come flying out from the top of the giant cloud. Each of them have different weapons.)

Kiyomi: I see it’s raining Kaji. (Sighs) I never thought I’d have to use this much power. If this is the power of a level six Kotoda user, I’d hate to see what a lever seven is like. Alright! Let’s do this!

(Kiyomi Throws a frenzy of wind fists at the falling Kaji. The Kaji just blocks each attack or swipe them away. Jiro slashes 30 blasts at them with his sword. All of the Kaji block them. Eli runs up one of the chains about 60 feet then karate chops it to snap it. He falls to the ground and lands on his feet. He pulls the other side of the chain from out of the ground then swings it around high above his head. He throws the chain up at the falling Kaji but holds on to one end. The chain wraps around 12 Kaji. Jiro throws a very large and powerful energy slash at the 12 tangled Kaji. The slash cuts their heads off instantly and they turn into purple mush. Their other 88 Kaji slam into the ground. Kiyomi summons her Kaze sword. About 13 Kaji attack with single strikes one at a time, but Kiyomi blocks ever single attack. She then uses a spinning force field of wind energy to blow them away and get some distant. She stops then 8 more are above her head about to stab her in the face with swords. She looks up petrified and not knowing what to do. 8 throwing knives come out of nowhere and stab the Kaji in the face. Those 8 turn Kaji into mush like the other 12. Kiyomi jumps out of the way to prevent the mush from falling on her head. She turns around and sees Aiko standing on top of the giant wall surrounding the city. Three Kaji jump on top of the wall and surround Aiko. Kaji1 has a sickle with a long chain connected to it. Kaji2 has a steel sword, and Kaji3 has an iron dagger. They stand still for 4 seconds. Aiko puts her battle face on and quickly takes out her dagger. She puts her dagger up to her face to block. Kaji with the sword dashes at Aiko. Kaji stabs at Aiko’s face. Aiko quickly ducks and throws her dagger into the stomach of the Kaji swinging his chained sickle around. The pain causes him to accidentally throw the chain and stab the Kaji with the sword into his arm with the sickle. Aiko quickly tackles the Kaji with the sickle in his arm over the wall. The Kaji holding the chain and the dagger in his stomach pulls the chain with full force. The force of the pull rips out of the other Kaji’s arm and Aiko quickly grabs on to the chain. Kaji pulls Aiko over the wall and the Kaji with the dagger throws his blade at her. Aiko throws her sword which hits away the dagger and stabs through Kaji’s neck. Aiko falls right on top of the Kaji holding the chain and a hidden blade comes out of her wrist and stabs through the side of his head. Only 77 Kaji stand ready to fight. Jiro stabs his sword into the ground and drags it through the dirt to make a complete circle. The circle glows and tiny glowing sword blades shoot out of every inch of the circle. 14 Kaji get stabbed and die. Only 63 remain. Eli punches the ground really hard and the dust prevents the Kaji from seeing. Eli punches and kicks rocks through the dust and hits 13 Kaji.)

Eli: These Kaji clones are extremely weak! If you hit them hard enough, they die instantly!

(The giant cloud lets out an extremely loud roar. The Kaji clones all instantly turn into mush.)

Kiyomi: Keep your guard up; it could be a trap!

(All of the clones start to evaporate into gas and go back into the mushroom cloud.)

Aiko: (Thinking) Something’s not right here. That’s not the Kaji I know. The real Kaji would’ve seriously murdered us within seconds. It’s like the giant cloud was just testing us. (Smiles and thinks) He must have been checking out our moves. How exciting!

(Kiyomi, Jiro, and Eli stand side-by-side in front of the cloud.)

Jiro: Alright, so what does this mean?

Kiyomi: I think because Kenji didn’t have Kaji’s original body to use as a counterpart to mimic, the clones didn’t come out as powerful as he expected them to be.

Eli: Those Kaji were surprisingly easy to beat. (Pounds fists together and grins) I’m a growing boy; I need a real challenge when I’m fighting.

(The giant cloud explodes and purple poison dust goes everywhere. Kiyomi uses a spinning force field to protect everyone from the gas. Aiko stays above the Wall away from everyone. She runs and takes cover.)

Kiyomi: Ugh, what is this guy planning now?!

Jiro: He probably heard you open your big mouth and is taking Kaji’s body to reach maximum power!

Eli: Alright, now we get to fight him at his full power. This is going to truly be a battle for the history books.

Kiyomi: I know more about history than you, Eli, and trust me when I say there have been some pretty epic battles.

Eli: (Angry) I’m only 11! Must you always ruin my sense of hope?!

Kiyomi: I’m only being truthful, Eli; don’t take it so personally.

(The smoke is instantly absorbed by a body standing in the middle of the battlefield. It appears to be the real Kaji. But his heart seems to be missing out of his chest. Kiyomi stops her wind force field. Kaji cracks his neck and stretches to get limber and loosen up.)

Kiyomi: Make no mistake; that’s the real Kaji. But what he is, is pure evil. (Thinking) How did he get Kaji’s body that quickly? Oh right. He must have gotten it while we were busy fighting off those clones.

(Kaji stops stretching and opens his arms out like he’s giving a hug. He smiles at them with an evil grin.)

Kaji: The words you speak are true, Kiyomi; for I am the Kaji. This is my body; this is my soul. All of the kindness I’ve ever felt or experienced has been diminished significantly from my body and removed. Everything good about me is now within my beating heart, which clearly is no longer a part of my body.

Eli: Kaji’s the weirdest guy I’ve ever come across.

Kiyomi: He’s even stranger than Osmodeus.

Kaji: (Puts arms down) Despite all the power I have obtained from my spiritual beast and Kenji, I come nowhere close to matching up with Osmodeus. Maybe someday the two of us will do battle.

Kiyomi: So then, Kaji, this is really you? Your mind isn’t being controlled like some puppet?!

Kaji: Hmph. I am who I am. And you… are dead!

(Kaji throws a purple and black sphere at Kiyomi. Jiro jumps in front of her and blocks the sphere with his sword. Jiro’s sword lights up green and sparks begin to fly between his sword and the blast. Jiro’s struggling to prevent the blast from pushing him. Kiyomi jumps to the right side of Jiro and opens her palm to throw a power current of wind at Kaji. Kaji takes an extremely deep, deep breath then screams out a powerful black and purple beam blast. The blast runs over Kiyomi’s air current. The blast heads toward Kiyomi’s face at an incredible speed. Kiyomi is frozen and doesn’t know what to do. Eli jumps and tackles Kiyomi out of the way of the blast. The two of them crash into the dirt.)

Eli: Ugh, pay attention!

Kiyomi: Sorry!

(The sphere pressing against Jiro’s sword explodes and sends Jiro flying back. Kiyomi and Eli rush Kaji. Eli runs up to Kaji ready to strike. Kaji blocks all three of Eli’s punches to the face and smacks away his punch to the gut. Kiyomi runs behind Kaji and jumps with her Kaze sword in her hand. Kaji disappears and Kiyomi comes flying toward Eli with her Kaze sword in her hand ready to slice. Eli gets scared and ducks to the ground. Kiyomi keeps going and crashes into the dirt. She slides a few feet in the ground. Eli stands up and turns to Kiyomi.)

Eli: Are you alright?!

Kiyomi: Ugh, Pay attention!

Eli: Huh?

(Kaji appears behind Eli and tries to kick him in the side of his head, but Eli blocks it and grabs his leg. Eli swings Kaji around in circles 3 times then tosses him. Kaji quickly throws a sphere at Eli while in mid-air. Eli jumps to dodge it. Kaji creates a bow and arrow out of poison gas and the gas turns into a solid substance. He shoots the arrow at Eli. Kiyomi uses her wind power to blow Eli out of the way. A tiny dart of poison comes out of nowhere and stabs Kiyomi in the stomach. Another dart stabs Eli in the shoulder as he hits the ground. Kaji lands on his feet. Jiro tried to take off Kaji’s head from behind, but Kaji blocks. Jiro is stabbed directly in the neck by a dart. Kaji kicks him in the stomach and he goes flying back. Eli jumps at Kaji. Kaji jumps back to dodge Eli’s punch that smashes into the ground. Kiyomi throws a frenzy of wind spears at Kaji. Kaji quickly pulls out a black object from out of the side of his shirt. He unfolds the black object and it turns into a sword. He slashes away every spear. Jiro tries to stab Kaji in the back and Eli tries to punch him from the front. Kaji stabs his sword in the ground and uses one hand to balance himself upside down on the handle. Jiro quickly does the exact same thing. Kaji is surprised. Eli tries to kick Kaji in the side of his rib cage. Kaji quickly jumps off the sword and lands on his feet. Three kunai come from out of nowhere and try to stab Kaji, but he jumps back to dodge. The kunai then stab in the ground by his feet and explode; causing a smokescreen. A frenzy of kunai comes from out of the smokes toward Kaji. Kaji quickly grabs the first kunai and uses it to deflect all of the other ones flying toward him. Jiro appears behind Kaji and throws a horizontal sword blast at him. Kaji ducks to dodge it then quickly throws his kunai at Jiro’s stomach. Jiro blocks it. Eli comes out of the smoke and at an extreme speed and bashes Kaji in the face with one of his hardest punches. Kaji goes flying about 40 feet away. Kaji stands up and Eli stands behind him. Kaji turns around and quickly tries to kick him in the face. Eli disappears and kicks Kaji in the side of the head. Kaji falls to the ground but gets back up within 3 seconds. Eli throws an amazing combination of punches at Kaji. Kaji is quick enough to block every hit. The series of punches goes on for 10 seconds. Kaji is able to get one good punch in Eli’s face. Kaji then kicks Eli in the face. Eli falls back. Jiro and Kiyomi come out of nowhere and quickly attack Kaji with various strikes using their swords. Kaji backs up and dodges every physical strike. He keeps backing up and dodging until both Kiyomi and Jiro slash down vertically and slam into a sword Kaji is holding to block with one arm. He pushes them back. Jiro throws a cross sword blast at Kaji. Kaji quickly moves his head down to duck and slams into Eli’s fist. Eli uses the force of his fist to punch Kaji back across the battlefield. Kaji drops his sword and stands on one knee. Eli uses his extreme speed and dashes at Kaji. Kaji quickly throws a punch and estimates Eli’s quick movements. By estimating his movements, he’s able to get a direct hit in Eli’s stomach. The impact is so powerful that Eli’s internal organs get significantly damaged. Kaji stands up and Eli’s body drops to the ground.)

Kiyomi: Eli! Eli, get up!

Kaji: (Angry) That kid was a real nuisance! He’s inherited the same abilities as that old bat Minglei! That reluctant old prune! His unimaginable speed and strength is the only thing allowing him to make contact with me.

Kiyomi: Kaji! If you kill him, I swear your life will end here with me!

Kaji: This was fun while it lasted, but I’ll stop fooling around with you! You must all die now!

(Kaji’s entire body surrounds itself with a black and purple aura. His eyes grow the same color only with more anger and hatred inside. His entire body explodes. The explosion is so massive, that the entire wall surrounding the city crumbles. Aiko looses balance and falls under the collapse. Every house and building in the entire city gets blown away in an instant and demolish. Kiyomi and Jiro remain unharmed, but everything else is destroyed and Aiko’s body is buried. Kaji stares at Kiyomi with a hateful glare.)

Kaji: The power of raw energy can do so much! It’s what led us to this point! Energy is life and death! I embrace its capability to bring death you see! Every person alive in this town has been killed because they were too frightened to come out in the open! The buildings crushed every single one of them! All the woman, all the innocent children! They’re all dead now! And you know what?! I feel exemplary about it! (Laughs menacingly uncontrollably)

(Kiyomi looks back at the destroyed town in sorrow. She falls down to her knees and coughs up blood. Jiro falls to his hands and knees and throws up a lot of blood.)

Kiyomi: How can you be so cruel?

Kaji: This is who I am! This is what it’s like to look evil in the face! I am true evil and I am the true bringer of your death! I bet you’re wondering why your bodies can barely move right now. It was after I shot that arrow at you. What you didn’t know was that arrow had tiny darts on them. Once Eli was in the air and you used your wind power to blow him out of the way, I knew you had a strategy. So I shot out darts to slowly poison all three of you. I could’ve made those darts paralyze you or even kill you instantly, but I wanted to have fun with you, so I simply dosed you all with a slow acting poison that would last a short while.

Kiyomi: (Breathing hard) Wow… I could learn a thing or two from you… It’s too bad you and I weren’t able to spare.

Kaji: Yes, boohoo for you. All I want is to see you dead!

Kiyomi: (She falls on her butt and continues to breathe hard) Sorry, but I don’t think so… I don’t think this is really the end for me. (Falls on her back and chuckles) I still need to please my brother and make up for lost time… And I need the Gem of Croy to grant me the wish so- (Coughs up blood) so all the innocent souls I’ve killed could come back and live a peaceful life with their families.

Kaji: (Angry) Ugh you’re ambition sickens me to my very core. Once a person is dead, they cannot be brought back to life. And if it is possible to bring someone back, you should never actually do it.

(Kaji stands over Kiyomi’s body then kneels down after a few seconds.)

Kaji: Your own selfishness is what got these people killed in the first place. By bringing them back, you’re taking the easy way out of killing your own guilt. You need to live your life and endure the pain every day. You know you deserve it.

Kiyomi: So I need to just live with the pain, huh? Maybe I do deserve it. Maybe I need to just get over the past and move on toward the future.

Kaji: Perhaps you should.

(The battlefield grows silent. Kiyomi’s eyes are closed and the wind begins to pickup. Kaji stands and looks down at Kiyomi’s body. He then looks over and sees Jiro passed out on his stomach. He turns and looks at Eli’s unconscious body, and then he stares at Aiko’s hand sticking out of the ruble from the broken wall. The glass dome is hit with a powerful impact and completely shatters into millions of pieces. All of the peaces hit the ground and shatter even more. Footsteps can be heard coming from in front of Kaji. Kaji stands and watches three people walking toward him. The three people stand 20 feet away from Kaji. The wind picks up once more. Intensity grows on the battlefield once one.)

Kaji: I was wondering when I’d finally face you. I see you’ve brought friends.

Sasha: Because of the purity inside me, I felt your evil. You’re evil was like a thorn puncturing into my chest like a stake in the heart of a vampire. I am here to permanently kill the evil within you and heal the wounded that have been harmed today in battle.

Kaji: It matters to me not what you do with them; the outcome of their fate will always remain the same.

Sabrina: I’ve decided to stay here to see this epic battle with my own eyes. I have nothing better to do so why not?

Kaji: I’ve already defeated your entire team! What makes you think I won’t defeat you too!

Kiyo: (Serious attitude) Because I’m not my team. It’s a very simple equation, friend.

Kaji: So the time has finally come where you and I fight.

(Aiko emerges from out of the ruble. He clothing is badly torn and blood is all over her head and body. She struggles to stand up straight.)

Aiko: (Smiles) We’re not out yet, Kaji. You may have defeated us, but this battle is like a game of tag and you’re it! Now it’s your turn to get beat! I’m sure you noticed I was missing from the battle. That’s because I was using samples of your poison gas cloud to create an antidote.

Kaji: It’s impossible to create an antidote for my poison.

Aiko: (Smiles) That’s where you’re wrooooong! You remember all those times you’ve provided poison samples from your DNA back when I was with the other assassins? Well I’ve been playing around with your DNA like play-doh! I’ve figured out how to cure it. And my blood is one of the ingredients for the cure!

Kaji: Because of your Bloodline ability. Your body can withstand much more than an average human. So your blood cells grow stronger as well and can help survive lethal poisons.

Aiko: Not all of it of course but most of it! Anyway, I created enough antidotes to cure my fallen teammates.

Kiyo: Aiko! Give me the antidotes and keep your distance. Unlike the fight I had with Nissa, this time I’m taking the fight seriously. You’re going to see a side to me you never knew I had. Hand me the antidotes and I’ll cure everyone.

Aiko: It’d be a lot quicker if I did it.

Kiyo: Fine, hurry!

Aiko: Yes, sir!

(Aiko throws needles at Kiyomi, Jiro, and Eli. The needles sink into their skin and the three of them begin to slowly wake up.)

Kaji: So am I going to have to face all five of you simultaneously?

Kiyo: You fight me one-on-one. After the battle is over, Sasha will abstract the evil inside you and cure this plague of poison you have created.

Kaji: Fair enough. Let this be the finale of this fight.

Kiyo: (Pounds fists together) So it shall be the final duel!

TO BE CONTINUED…