Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Twenty-Five: The Awakened Beasts, Kiyo Vs Kaji

Kiyomi: (She falls on her butt and continues to breathe hard) Sorry, but I don’t think so… I don’t think this is really the end for me. (Falls on her back and chuckles) I still need to please my brother and make up for lost time… And I need the Gem of Croy to grant me the wish so- (Coughs up blood) so all the innocent souls I’ve killed could come back and live a peaceful life with their families.

Kaji: (Angry) Ugh you’re ambition sickens me to my very core. Once a person is dead, they cannot be brought back to life. And if it is possible to bring someone back, you should never actually do it.

(Kaji stands over Kiyomi’s body then kneels down after a few seconds.)

Kaji: Your own selfishness is what got these people killed in the first place. By bringing them back, you’re taking the easy way out of killing your own guilt. You need to live your life and endure the pain every day. You know you deserve it.

Kiyomi: So I need to just live with the pain, huh? Maybe I do deserve it. Maybe I need to just get over the past and move on toward the future.

Kaji: Perhaps you should.

(The battlefield grows silent. Kiyomi’s eyes are closed and the wind begins to pickup. Kaji stands and looks down at Kiyomi’s body. He then looks over and sees Jiro passed out on his stomach. He turns and looks at Eli’s unconscious body, and then he stares at Aiko’s hand sticking out of the ruble from the broken wall. The glass dome is hit with a powerful impact and completely shatters into millions of pieces. All of the peaces hit the ground and shatter even more. Footsteps can be heard coming from in front of Kaji. Kaji stands and watches three people walking toward him. The three people stand 20 feet away from Kaji. The wind picks up once more. Intensity grows on the battlefield once one.)

Kaji: I was wondering when I’d finally face you. I see you’ve brought friends.

Sasha: Because of the purity inside me, I felt your evil. You’re evil was like a thorn puncturing into my chest like a stake in the heart of a vampire. I am here to permanently kill the evil within you and heal the wounded that have been harmed today in battle.

Kaji: It matters to me not what you do with them; the outcome of their fate will always remain the same.

Sabrina: I’ve decided to stay here to see this epic battle with my own eyes. I have nothing better to do so why not?

Kaji: I’ve already defeated your entire team! What makes you think I won’t defeat you too!

Kiyo: (Serious attitude) Because I’m not my team. It’s a very simple equation, friend.

Kaji: So the time has finally come where you and I fight.

(Aiko emerges from out of the ruble. He clothing is badly torn and blood is all over her head and body. She struggles to stand up straight.)

Aiko: (Smiles) We’re not out yet, Kaji. You may have defeated us, but this battle is like a game of tag and you’re it! Now it’s your turn to get beat! I’m sure you noticed I was missing from the battle. That’s because I was using samples of your poison gas cloud to create an antidote.

Kaji: It’s impossible to create an antidote for my poison.

Aiko: (Smiles) That’s where you’re wrooooong! You remember all those times you’ve provided poison samples from your DNA back when I was with the other assassins? Well I’ve been playing around with your DNA like play-doh! I’ve figured out how to cure it. And my blood is one of the ingredients for the cure!

Kaji: Because of your Bloodline ability. Your body can withstand much more than an average human. So your blood cells grow stronger as well and can help survive lethal poisons.

Aiko: Not all of it of course but most of it! Anyway, I created enough antidotes to cure my fallen teammates.

Kiyo: Aiko! Give me the antidotes and keep your distance. Unlike the fight I had with Nissa, this time I’m taking the fight seriously. You’re going to see a side to me you never knew I had. Hand me the antidotes and I’ll cure everyone.

Aiko: It’d be a lot quicker if I did it.

Kiyo: Fine, hurry!

Aiko: Yes, sir!

(Aiko throws needles at Kiyomi, Jiro, and Eli. The needles sink into their skin and the three of them begin to slowly wake up.)

Kaji: So am I going to have to face all five of you simultaneously?

Kiyo: You fight me one-on-one. After the battle is over, Sasha will abstract the evil inside you and cure this plague of poison you have created.

Kaji: Fair enough. Let this be the finale of this fight.

Kiyo: (Pounds fists together) So it shall be the final duel!

(Kaji aims his open palm at Kiyo.)

Kaji: I have no reason to keep you alive, so I won’t hesitate to kill you.

Kiyo: (Smiles) I would be insulted if you did hesitate, friend.

Kaji: My abilities allow me to create my own poison anywhere of my choosing. So I’m going to create a significantly fatal toxin directly within your heart. You will die instantly.

(Everyone gets nervous; Nini continues to sit down next to Kiyomi calm as can be. Nothing happens for five seconds and Kiyo continues to stand with a smile on his face.)

Kaji: I find your wolfish grin unsettling. Why does nothing happen to you?

Kiyo: Because I am untouched by your poison. It’s been awhile but you see I too have great evil inside of me. The evil inside of me allows me is a wielder of ice abilities. Anyway, since your ability’s origin is pure evil, the evil inside of me is able to destroy it within an instant. My body is immune to any outside darkness.

Kaji: So my poison has no effect on you. Every opponent I’ve ever faced died from poison.

Kiyo: You’ve never met anyone immune to it, huh? I feel honored to be your first. At least now we’ll be able to fight on equal terms.

Kaji: No one is my equal!

(Kaji looks up at the sky and spits out purple fluid high into the clouds. The fluid pops and once again a hundred Kaji’s with many different weapons are falling down from the sky heading directly toward Kiyo. Kiyo looks up with no worry.)

Kiyomi: Kiyo, you can’t take them all on at once! Let us help you!

Kiyo: I’ve got this, Kiyomi; just relax and enjoy the show. And I want you to remember that no matter what I say to you or to anybody else, don’t help me not one bit.

Kaji: Unlike last time; these clones share my intelligence and durability. You won’t be able to kill them in one hit like your friends did.

(Kiyo aims his palms down on the ground and releases a very mass amount of fire. The fire pushes him up high in the air toward the falling Kaji. Some of the Kaji clones ready their weapons as other Kaji stare and focus on Kiyo’s movements.)

Eli: The move Kiyo’s using is called JetFyre. He can use that technique to push himself in almost any direction at a very rapid rate. This technique also gives him control of himself in mid-air, so even if he’s in the sky, he can still fight. This is one of his special attacks he told me.

Sabrina: Are you talking to me?

Eli: I’m talking to everybody.

Sabrina: I’m the only one listening so I guess you are talking to me.

Eli: (Sad) Awe.

(Kiyo uses his right hand to throw an extremely large flamethrower at all of the Kaji. The Kaji all form together into one giant poison cloud. Kiyo’s fire goes right through the gas and the gas charges down at Kiyo. Before Kiyo can do anything, the wraps around his entire body, except his head, and then forms into a solid poison to trap him in.)

Kiyo: (Nervous) Urgh! I can’t move any part of my body at all! I can’t use any techniques. Wait… why am I still floating in mid-air?

(Kiyo looks up and sees hundreds of Kaji’s weapons on fire and heading towards him.)

Kiyo: (Yells loudly) Kiyomi, use your wind abilities to push me out of the way of these blades!

Kiyomi: Right! I’m on it!

Kaji: I don’t think so! You will fail!

(Kaji summons a dozen poison snakes out of his right hand to quickly charge at everyone on the ground and wrap around their bodies. He uses his left hand to make the solid poison around Kiyo fall and bring Kiyo down with it. The flaming weapons continue to chase Kiyo all the way down.)

Sasha: He’s going to die! We must somehow assist him!

Jiro: There’s nothing we can do, Sasha! He’s about to hit the ground in a few seconds, I’m sure he’ll think of something!

Kiyo: (Whispering and peaking down at the ground) The poison should be able to break my fall for me, but even so, the blades will come down and stab me. I need to move pretty quickly, but once I hit the ground, I’ll be able to roll away and dodge the blades.

(Kiyo looks up at the blades. Without Kiyo noticing, Kaji creates two blades with poison that wait on the ground for Kiyo to fall on top of. Kiyo falls and hits the ground. The solid poison shatters into gas on impact. All of the flamed blades turn directions instantly and dash directly over to Kaji. Kaji is shocked. He moves extremely fast and dodges all the blades. As soon as the blades stop coming, Kaji stands ready for more. He looks and sees where Kiyo crashed at, but his body is missing. Kaji notices his two swords are missing as well. Kaji turns around and the flames on the swords come together to create a small floating ball of fire. Kaji turns back around and sees Kiyo casually holding both swords in his hands staring at Kaji with a grin.)

Kaji: How are you unharmed?

Kiyo: It’s simple; I planned everything out. When I originally flew up into the sky my plan was to blow myself up and melt all of your Kaji clones away, but after awhile, I did what I do best: improvised. I threw a flamethrower cause I knew you’d try to use that to your advantage. You figured I was able to control myself in mid-air, so your plan was to make all your weapons go into the fire and because I couldn’t see them inside, you planned for the blades to get closer and closer to me until they came out the other side and stabbed me to death. I caught on to your plan and changed it up a bit. (Stabs both swords into the ground really hard) I set the weapons on fire so that way I could detect where they are at all times and have control over them. Even after you encased me in that block of poison, I could still use my mind to control the blades that were on fire. When I looked down and saw where I was falling I could see that it was a spot where Eli punched a hole at, so the ground was a bit unstable. I whispered to myself the plan to hit the ground and quickly roll away to test that poison casing you had on me. You could still here what I was saying even from up there, and now I know that. I wanted you to create a sword underneath me and I wanted you to find some way to get my friends out of the way.

Kaji: You wanted me to create the sword underneath you because you knew it would fall over once it made contact with the poison casing around you instead of penetrating your body because of how loose the ground was.

Kiyo: That’s right… and after I yelled to Kiyomi to push me out of the way from the blades in mid-air, I knew you would stop her from doing that and you would find some way to make her unable to do anything.

Kaji: (Smiles) Very nice. I’m clearly stronger than you are, but what you have is intelligence. Your strategies are very clever.

Kiyo: I mostly improvise; I don’t plan much of anything.

Kaji: I’m curious to see how well you do against my most deadly of attacks.

(Kaji inhales deeply then holds his breath for 5 seconds. He screams out a huge black beam blast. Kiyo’s face grows serious and he’s no longer joking around with Kaji. Kiyo pulls both swords out of the ground and throws them out of the way. Kiyo falls on his stomach and the blast flies over him. Kiyo throws a fireball at Kaji’s feet. Kaji stops the blast and moves over to the side to dodge Kiyo’s fireball. Kaji uses poison gas to create a scythe. He charges at Kiyo. Kiyo stands up and charges back at Kaji. Kaji horizontally tries to cut Kiyo’s head off; Kiyo ducks and goes to punch Kaji in the gut, but Kaji blocks with his knee. Kaji then stretches his leg to try and kick Kiyo in the chin; Kiyo rolls back to dodge. Kaji dashes at Kiyo and vertically tries to stab Kiyo with the scythe. Kiyo does a handstand and catches the scythe just in time with his feet. Kiyo uses his JetFyre technique to push himself up in the air while still holding on to the scythe. Kaji turns the scythe into two arms and grasps Kiyo’s ankles. Kaji’s arms turn into gas and connect with the arms grabbing on to Kiyo’s angle. Kaji pulls Kiyo down hard and slams him into the ground about 40 feet away. The arms continue to hold on to Kiyo. Kiyo blows tiny flames into the hands. But Kaji seems unharmed.)

Kaji: (Laughing menacingly) Don’t you get it; you can’t hurt me! You can’t even lay a finger on me!

(The arm then catches on fire and the flames quickly follow Kaji’s extended arms and heads toward him. Kaji disconnects the gas arms from his body and the disconnected arms explode. Kiyo jumps out of the smoke from the explosion and sets his entire fist on fire. Kiyo bashes Kaji in the face with a fire punch and sends him flying 50 feet away. The fire on Kiyo’s fist sticks to Kaji, somehow phases into Kaji’s face, and disappears. Kaji lies on the ground rubbing his cheek in pain and confusion.)

Kaji: (Surprised) How…? How did you touch me? How were you able to lay a finger on me?!

Kiyo: It’s true physical attacks can’t harm you, but you see, I deal with firepower. (Stands up and spits)

Kaji: Your energy should phase right through me as well!

Kiyo: The heat from my fire can still make contact with you. As long as you can feel temperature, I can use heat to warm the blood in your body. And the more heat that is within your body, the more control I have over your body’s physical effects.

Eli: (Says to everyone) What Kiyo’s pretty much saying is he’s able to amplify Kaji’s body temperature with the heat of his own fire energy. Since the heat that’s warming Kaji’s body is Kiyo’s energy, Kiyo’s able to infuse his energy within Kaji’s bloodstream and with his energy infused with Kaji’s, Kiyo’s able to physically hit Kaji.

Kiyomi: So Kiyo pretty much outsmarts Kaji’s body.

Eli: That’s right. Even though no one is able to touch kaji; Kaji is able to touch himself because his body recognizes his energy. And now that Kiyo’s energy is mixed with Kaji’s energy, Kaji’s body recognizes Kiyo and allows Kiyo to make physical contact with Kaji’s body.

Jiro: For a kid, you’re really observant.

Aiko: (Excited) Oh my gosh; Kiyo is so awesome!

Kiyomi: But wait, I thought Kaji lost his ability to form himself into poison gas after Kaji’s spirit left his body and Kenji took over?

Eli: Yeah you’re right… It’s possible Kaji forgot about removing that ability. He’s had it his entire life, so he must’ve forgotten he lost it.

Kaji: (Stands up) That fire you threw into my face has spread throughout my entire body and now you can hit me anywhere you’d like. So my poison transformation is useless. Even if I use my poison abilities to shift into gas, you’ll still be able to do harm to me.

Kiyo: That’s right. So no more hiding behind that annoying gas! You fight me like a real man, understand?!

Kaji: (Grins) I got you. I now summon… The hands of the God of poison!

(Kiyo opens up his palm in front of him and creates a small orange ball of flames. Kiyo looks to the left then the right. He sees to giant hands forming 3 feet away from him on both sides. Kiyo then looks at Kaji with intensity.)

Kiyo: (Thinking) Kaji still has a major advantage on me. His energy is nearly unlimited and my fire has a limit to it. Rayna taught me this technique, but she never told me how to use it or control it. I’m only a level three but the technique I’m about to use is a level 4. My energy will deplete and I’ll be left with less than 25% of my energy. Wait a minute… Yes I see… Kaji does have a limited supply of energy. This summoning is taking a long time so he must be straining his supply. Alright, time to improvise.

(The two giant hands finally form around Kiyo. Kiyo’s orange ball turns into a dark red sphere of energy. Kiyo aims the sphere at Kaji. Two small beams come out of the sides of the beam and stab through the palm of each giant hand. Kaji twitches in pain.)

Kaji: Darn it, I shouldn’t have done that. Summoning the hands of the beast instead of the entire body was more difficult than I thought. He knows I’m weakening.

(Kiyo takes about 7 big steps back. The two beams are like rubber and continue to stab through the giant hands, but the center of the beams stretches back and stays connected to the sphere Kiyo is still holding. Kiyo pretty much made himself a giant slingshot with the sphere stretched back ready to launch at Kaji’s head.)

Kiyo: Sasha! Surround all the people in the area with a protective energy shield! This blast I’m going to launch is nuclear and will demolish everything! When I say everything, I mean the entire city! Nothing will be left.

Sasha: Right, I shall create a barrier for the people!

Kaji: You realize you too will die from your own attack?

Kiyo: I have a mission in life. I must destroy all evil, and wish back my real parents with the Gem of Croy! Until I complete my goal, I cannot die!

(Kiyo releases the sphere. The sphere flies directly toward Kaji. A floating fireball flies into the air randomly. Kaji uses his mind to control the two swords from earlier. He makes the two blades stab through Kiyo’s back. One blade comes out the left side of Kiyo’s lower torso and the second comes out of the right side of his chest. Kaji creates a blackish-purple energy sphere of his own and presses it against Kiyo’s. The intensity of the clashing energies causes the ground to start shaking and breaking apart around Kaji. Kaji is using his right hand only to press against the blast. Streaks of lightning begin to spark and explode around the area. A spark pops in front of Aiko.)

Aiko: (Excited) What an electrifying battle! (Eli and Aiko burst out laughing.)

(Kaji’s arm begins the tremble and his bones begin to slowly break. Kaji starts screaming as he struggles against the blast. The blast then starts to slowly push Kaji back. Kaji’s feet are dragging into the ground. Kaji uses his left hand to create another energy sphere and presses it under Kiyo’s blast. Kaji uses all his power to throw all three spheres high into the sky. His right arm is bleeding and it looks like a piece of bone is sticking out of his arm. Kaji uses his left arm to push his bone back inside his arm. He takes 5 slow deep breaths and stares at the ground. Sweat drips off his face…)

Kiyo: You’re looking a bit down; how about a hug?!

(Kaji gets startled and looks straight ahead. Kiyo slams his body into Kaji’s and Kiyo hugs on to him. Kaji coughs up blood and starts to shake.)

Kiyo: Those swords you stabbed me with are still inside of my body… now I guess… they’re inside you as well. These two swords went into my back and out of my torso; into your torso and out of your back. I’ll admit you’re even more powerful than I am, but as long as my heart is stronger than yours, you’ll never defeat me.

Kaji: That nuclear blast of yours was pretty powerful. I’m guessing you went beyond your capabilities in order to use that?

Kiyo: I’m guessing you did the same with that handy trick of yours.

(Both begin to chuckle while enduring the pain.)

Kaji: I suppose this is the end for me.

Kiyo: Believe me it’s not. Our fight isn’t over yet. I can use spiritual energy to keep myself alive long enough for my body to heal itself. And your body is very durable. Believe me when I say you’ll survive this.

Kaji: Survive what?

(Kiyo closes his eyes and Kaji looks up. Kiyo’s dark red sphere of energy falls right on Kaji’s face and causes a nuclear explosion. Kaji’s palace and all of the buildings are blown to oblivion and disintegrate away in an instant.)

(Outside the city)

(From about 10 miles away Rayna is seen walking on a dirt trail. She stops and turns around. A bald man wearing a midnight blue male kimono stands next to Rayna. This man is revealed to be Jinrei. Jinrei was the leader of the gang that attacked Kiyo’s village. Jinrei was supposed to join Kiyo on his quest but Kiyo left without him knowing. Jinrei and Rayna look back at the giant mushroom cloud where Light City once stood.)

Rayna: Only that knucklehead Kiyo would use an attack that powerful.

Jinrei: Pardon me, but isn’t such an attack necessary for an enemy as powerful as Kaji?

Rayna: Despite the power of that attack, Kaji will still remain alive. I’m sure Kiyo figured out some way to survive the attack as well. (Turns around and continues to walk a few steps) Oh well, I’m sure he’ll be fine.

Jinrei: (Crosses arms) Aren’t you worried about your pupil? He could lose his life, Rayna.

Rayna: No, he won’t, Jinrei. Kiyo has a beast inside of him that will awaken the moment Kiyo’s life in hanging in the balance.

Jinrei: A beast, huh? Where did that come from?

Rayna: It’s always been inside of him since birth. Every member of the Nakamoto family is born with a good half and an evil half. Each half has a different ability, but also both halves have their own personality. Kiyo’s evil side was powerful enough to destroy the entire world, so his father attempted to remove his evil side and seal it within a different living entity. The evil energy had a mind of its own and sealed itself into the fossil of a dead dragon. It resurrected itself as the dragon. That dragon was tamed and killed, but the evil somehow lived on and took the form the dragon’s living vessel. We had no choice but to permanently reseal the evil within Kiyo. Kiyo’s body seemed to be the only living thing the evil couldn’t take over completely.

Jinrei: So every Nakamoto has a good and evil side that’s two personalities but one soul?

Rayna: Right, but Kiyo has a good soul and a bad soul inside of him. So that evil within him is actually a pure evil living being.

Jinrei: Interesting…

Rayna: Kiyomi went through the exact same thing.

Jinrei: What?!

Rayna: What I mean is that the evil we sealed inside of Kiyo was also sealed inside of Kiyomi. The soul of the evil was split into two and half was sealed within the two.

Jinrei: So that explains where his evil blue fire power came from. But why doesn’t Kiyomi experience the same affects as Kiyo does?

Rayna: Because the evil soul has ice abilities. Ice is the opposite of Kiyo’s abilities so it’s a more natural blend for the two. Ice and Wind do not mix, so the evil can’t use its power to blend in with Kiyomi, plus Kiyomi’s natural evil ability is earth.

Jinrei: So then if Kiyo is soon gonna die, the evil will take over Kiyo’s body right?

Rayna: No. The evil will transform Kiyo’s living body into a dragon and then take it over.

Jinrei: This story seems pretty confusing and crazy.

Rayna: It is… But it was never revealed why Kiyo had such powerful evil inside of him and why he can use blue fire that freezes stuff instead of burning it. Now you know the origin of his evil.

Jinrei: I think maybe we should go back. I have the feeling Kiyo’s gonna unleash that beast.

Rayna: Perhaps he will… and if he does, that’ll be the end of our world. (Thinking) I trust Kiyo’s light will overpower his darkness… I just know it.

Jinrei: I’m going back to see what’s going on. Your choice is yours but I strongly suggest you tag along.

Rayna: If that beast is unleashed, I’m the only one who can stop it… Nah, I’m good; I don’t feel like saving the world today. Let someone else do it. (Continues to walk)

Jinrei: Are you serious right now?!

Rayna: Yes, very. Now I have important places to go like the spa. If you want to come with me then let’s go, if not, then see ya later.

Jinrei: Ugh, you’re such a cruel person sometimes, Rayna.

Rayna: And sometimes you’re a loser, oh wait, no; you’re always a looser! (Laughs)

(Jinrei gets angry and runs toward the explosion. Rayna grow silent and rests her hands on the back of her head as she walks and looks up at the sky. Jinrei runs back up to Rayna and follows her as she continues to walk forward.)

Jinrei: Wait a minute, Rayna. I thought the first time you met Kiyo and Kiyomi was around the time Kiyo was attacked by Phantom 10 years ago?

Rayna: I’ve known the two of them since birth.

Jinrei: And I believe you mentioned you and their father both worked together to seal away the evil. Are- are you Kiyo and Kiyomi’s real mother?

Rayna: I’m not saying no; I’m not saying yes. Now get out of here.

(The battlefield)

(Where the city once was is now but a wasteland. Dirt and smoke are everywhere. Hundreds of people are surrounded by a green aura of energy, including Jiro, Aiko, Eli, Kiyomi, Sasha, Sabrina, Nini, Mizuki, Kelsey, and Joseph. Joseph is passed out however, and Kelsey is just too injured to move. She lies on the ground and watches the fight with one eye open. Kiyo and Kaji have been blown 10 feet away from each other. The swords have been blown up and have melted away. Their clothing is badly damaged and they’re bleeding all over. The two of them lie down on their backs; unable to move do to the pain.)

Kaji: … How were… (Cringes with pain) How were you able to survive such a lethal attack?

Kiyo: (Smiles and chuckles) For the simple fact- that I’m awesome…

Kaji: (Chuckles) You know your friends don’t have long to live. Aiko said she experimented with my DNA and found a cure. I’m afraid she’s wrong. Her blood can only temporarily paralyze the poison within the bloodstream. After a few minutes, they’ll all drop dead (Smiles).

Kiyo: Sasha can cure anything. Everyone infected with the cure will be healed…

Kaji: Enough. Our fight’s not over with just yet. I still have one card up my sleeve. That little fox is your spiritual partner, correct?

Kiyo: She is.

Kaji: Then allow me to show you my spiritual partner. I forever sealed it away inside of me for good, but… I think it’s time to finally let it out.

Kiyo: Well there’s really not much I can do right now. So I guess… you win this fight (Chuckles)

Kaji: That’s right; I do.

Kiyo: What? What is this feeling inside of me? Who… Who are you? What do you want?!

(Kiyo falls into a pit of darkness. Two small blue flames turn on and begin to hover around Kiyo. Kiyo stands up and slowly touched one of the flames. Both flames explode and Kiyo is now standing in a beautiful small garden. Around the garden is a ring of ice water and in front of Kiyo is a silent waterfall made of ice. The ice water sparkles and creates a dim dark blue light that creates brightness in the dark abyss. Kiyo sees someone meditating behind the ice waterfall. Kiyo quickly jumps over to see who it is. He stands over what appears to be a twin of him.)

Kiyo: Hey, why do you look just like me? Is this a dream? Where am I?

Jelik: (Frustrated) Enough with the questions, Kiyo. This is where I slumber. This garden is my sanctuary. For 18 years this is where I’ve always remained.

Kiyo: I’ve noticed you don’t have the same red headband as I do; what’s up with that?

Jelik: (Sighs) Listen carefully to these words, Kiyo. My name is Jelik. I am the evil that’s been living inside you all these years.

Kiyo: (Serious) So, we finally meet face-to-face.

Jelik: We do. Now please understand you and I are not one in the same. My soul is different from yours. My original soul had a body- a dragon. The power of that dragon remains inside of you, but in order to use its power, you must allow me to take over your consciousness.

Kiyo: No! I’ve struggled my entire life preventing you from taking over! I’m not just going to give in willingly and let you win!

Jelik: You’re the one who called me, you idiotic fool!

Kiyo: oh wow, seriously? How did I do that?

Jelik: Because Kaji is going to release a very powerful beast that can end the world. The only way you can stop it is by finding the power hidden within yourself to fight back. You called your inner strength and I am that inner strength. You must break what bounds me in here and let me take over. If you don’t, the world will end.

Kiyo: Gee, you’re pretty nice for a pure evil guy.

Jelik: Not really. You see, once you let me take over, you’ll be trapped in here for all eternity and I’ll be able to destroy the world myself. (Crosses arms) Please do not confused my moral ambitions with kindness.

Kiyo: Once I get to the Castle of Darkness-

Jelik: Once you get to the castle of darkness, you’ll only make me stronger! I will take over the Castle of Darkness and I will add its power to my own. Not that I need it of course, but whether I take it or not, I’ll still have enough power crumble this world and make the living humans fall to their knees and beg me to spare them. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face and makes me shiver.

Kiyo: (Smiles) Alright fine. I’ll let you take over my body and transform into a dragon. Just know that this transformation will not be long. My friends will deal with you quickly.

Jelik: We shall see…

(Kiyo and Kaji’s bodies both explode with energy. Kiyo’s energy is orange and Kaji’s is dark purple. Kiyo’s energy then turns dark blue. The two energies begin to take on the shapes of beasts. Kaji’s energy forms into a giant ape with red fur, savage sharp teeth, pure yellow eyes, and two giant horns of a goat, which stretches all the way down the ape’s back. Kiyo’s energy turns into a giant black dragon with hundreds of ice shards all over its body as scales. The dragon’s eyes are a sapphire blue and ice mist constantly evaporates out of them. The dragon screams at the sky and blows out a lot of ice. The ape screams and beats its chest. The dragon turns back into pure energy gets smaller and smaller to the ground. The energy that was once the dragon sucks into a giant ball Kiyo is holding in his hands. Kiyo steadies his aim and positions his legs. He continues to face the ape but Kiyo holds the ball back behind his waist with both hands. Blue energy is all around Kiyo’s body going crazy and causing the wind around him to pick up.)

Kiyo: Sorry, Jelik, but like I said; I’m not just going to give up and let you take over! I only told you, you could take over my body so you would temporarily lower your guard while trying to transform. While your guard was down, I was able to concentrate all your energy rising to the surface and form it into a single attack! You forget; I spent 10 whole years learning to manipulate the energy and its changes within my own body!

Jelik: (Yelling extremely loud from within the energy.) KIYO! THE DAY WILL COME WHEN I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!

Kiyo: That day’s not today! I will use this blast to take the ape out and finish Kaji once and for all!

(Kaji stands on top of the apes head.)

Kaji: (Yelling with insanity) You cannot kill me or this beast! It’s all over for you and your pathetic world! Now, my beast! I order you to kill them all!

(The ape takes a deep breath and lets out a huge blackish-purple mouth blast at Kiyo!)

Sasha: Kiyo! Even if you do kill Kaji with that attack, there’s no telling whether or not he’ll just come back to life using the energy within the poison everyone is infected with!

Kiyo: During this entire fight, didn’t you cure everyone of the poison already when you protected them with the green shield?

Sasha: That’s right… I forgot that barrier automatically heals anyone dead and cures any diseases they may have.

Kiyo: Then Kaji’s body and this giant ape is the last source of energy Kaji has left. Once I destroy those two, then Kaji will have no way to absorb the negative energy in this world and reform his body. All traces of him will permanently be wiped out of existence.

(The ape’s blast gets closer and closer.)

Kiyo: Sasha, create a giant shield to protect yourself!

(Kiyo uses his left hand to use his JetFyre technique and fly over the ape’s blast at the last minute. Kiyo flies at a high speed toward the sky. Sasha creates an all white shield with sparkling stars around it to block the ape’s blast. She struggles to hold the blast back and stop it from breaking the shield and killing her. Kiyo stops his Jetfyre and then begins to fall. He uses Jetfyre again to make himself fall faster. The fireball that Kiyo randomly threw in the air earlier shoots out a Gatling of tiny balls of fire. The balls of fire rain on top of Kaji for about 5 seconds and distract him from detecting Kiyo or dodging any attack. Once they stop, Kaji looks up in anger and Kiyo is in his face; about to fall right on top of him. Kiyo and Kaji look into each other’s eyes in slow motion. Kiyo holds his big blue energy blast in his right hand. Everything moves quickly once again and Kiyo jams the blast in Kaji’s face. Kiyo continues his Jetfyre to crush the blast into Kaji’s face then crush into Kaji’s body, and then crush Kaji’s body into the head of the ape, then continues until Kiyo pushes him into the stomach of the ape. The blast then causes a very powerful explosion inside of the ape. The explosion completely blows away the ape and Kaji. Kiyo continues to fall and slams his face into the ground. His head gets stuck and his body flops over on his stomach. All of Kiyo’s friends run over to him to make sure he’s alright.)

Kiyomi: Oh, man, Kiyo! Please tell be alright!

Jiro: After that attack, I’ll be surprised if he comes out alive.

Aiko: (Angry) Don’t talk bad about him like that! Kiyo is a awesome and nothing could ever make him dead!

(They all get to hit body. Kiyomi, Nini, and Aiko all work together to get his head out of the ground. Then pull him out then lay his body on the ground. They all sigh once they see his face. Kiyo is snoring and sleeping like a baby.)

Kiyomi: Wow, I can’t believe he’s sleeping after what just happened.

Aiko: (Smiles) He’s cute when he sleeps.

(Nini begins to lick Kiyo’s face. Kiyo sneezes and wakes up exhausted.)

Kiyo: Oh hey guys; what are you doing here?

Kiyomi: We’re saving you from suffocation, knucklehead.

Kiyo: Did my head get stuck underground again? Sorry I did that on purpose. It’s more… quiet… (Falls to sleep again and starts resumes his snoring.)

Kiyomi: (Smiles) That’s my brother for you alright.

Eli: Hey, uh, Kiyomi, I don’t mean to kill the moment but remember when you stabbed Kaji in the chest and his heart came out?

Kiyomi: (Looks at Eli) Yeah, what about it?

Eli: Well I can still see his heart on the other side of the field and to me it looks like its still beating. Wow, even after Kaji died his heart still remains beating. He must be extremely healthy!

Jiro: Or maybe it means he’s still alive. (Draws sword) Only by stabbing his heart can we make sure he’s gone for good. Allow me to do the honors.

Sasha: Please conceal your blade, Jiro. I’m not sensing anything evil from within that heart. I’m sensing pure kindness. Its possible Kaji’s purity continues to live within that heart.

Eli: Oh yeah. After Kenji absorbed Kaji’s body, he did say that everything kind within him has been released from his body and sealed away. I guess he was talking about the heart.

Sasha: With the heart, we can maybe bring Kaji amongst the living again. But if we do that, he won’t have his abilities anymore.

Jiro: (Grins) Kaji is a master of many weapons so I’d like a rematch with him someday. I say bring him back.

Kiyomi: No. Kaji taught me a very valuable lesson: Once a person is gone, they should stay gone. Despite what we’ve just discovered, Kaji wouldn’t want us to bring him back. Kaji’s happy where he is, and we shouldn’t change that. Sasha, I trust you to take good care of his heart.

Sasha: Forgive me, but it is not my place. Kaji was your love; not mine. You take good care of his heart.

Kiyomi: During that nuclear explosion my idiot brother created, none of us have any supplies or money. I don’t have anything to hold the heart in.

Sasha: What if I seal away his positive energy from the heart inside of you?

Kiyomi: Can you really do that?

Sasha: No… I’m just storming (Chuckles).

Kiyomi: Maybe we should just leave it there.

(Joseph stands behind everyone still bleeding and badly injured.)

Joseph: I’ll take it.

(Everyone looks over at Joseph.)

Joseph: I’ll take good care of his heart… Please heal me… (Falls to the ground)

Sabrina: Joseph did try to kill Kiyo and Kelsey, but deep down, he’s a good person. I think you should heal him, Sasha, but if you feel you do not want to, I understand.

Sasha: I have no problem restoring his body to its original state.

Kiyomi: Alright, so now what we need to do is find the nearest town and get some supplies and start our adventure to the Dark Castle.

(Everything is white. Kiyo and Kaji stand together face-to face.)

Kaji: Kiyo… Now that I’m dead, my fate is written in stone. I am going to hell.

Kiyo: You are a good person, Kaji. I promise I won’t let you stay in hell. I will someday find you and bring you up to the land of the angels.

Kaji: Before my soul moves on, I must talk to you about what happened to your surrogate grandfather.

Kiyo: That’s right. The whole reason why I decided to start my journey was to find you and ask you about why you killed him and left his body hanging on a pole. I also journeyed here because in the note you left on his body it said that if I didn’t find my way to you, you would kill everyone in my village.

Kaji: Allow me to tell you the truth behind that, Kiyo…

TO BE CONTINUED…