Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Twenty-Seven: Guardian's Fall

Spirit Beyond Saga

Spirit Guardian Arc:

“Chapter Twenty-Seven: Guardian’s Fall”

Kiyomi Narrating: The first 8 years of my life, my brother Kiyo and I lived in a cabin in the middle of a forest. Our parents were named Lilith and Adam. They raised us. But one day, I decided to go out into a nearby town to get some supplies. While I out there, I ran into a man named Phantom. Phantom and I engaged into a fight, but I was no match for him. A woman named Rayna showed up and saved me from death. She brought me to her cabin in the woods where I meet her son Tye. Tye is a very kind young boy. Hours after Rayna saved me, she went to the cabin where my brother and parents were. Phantom killed my parents, and Rayna threw a blue ball of energy at Phantom to distract him and stop him from killing my brother. Rayna returned to her cabin. After I learned the truth that the parents I grew up with were not my birth parents, I decided to leave Rayna and my brother to find my parents and someday master my wind powers. I meet a boy names Kaji who was lost like I was. He too was lost. Kaji’s father challenged king Rokia to a battle of death. Whoever wins becomes the husband of Rokia’s current wife. Rokia did win the battle of course and Kaji was now just an orphan. Rokia felt bad for the lost boy, so Rokia gave Kaji his own city. Kaji would rule the city as prince. I lived with Kaji for the next 10 years. I am now 18. Kaji created his own empire filled with powerful assassins. My brother Kiyo trained with Rayna for the past 10 years. He decided to go into the small village of Kokoyashi. There he met a group of bandits. Kiyo defeated the bandits and the only one that stayed within the village was their leader, Jinrei. Later that night, Kiyo’s surrogate grandfather was stabbed in the chest and murdered by Kaji. Kaji tells Kiyo to travel to light city, or his entire village will be destroyed. Kiyo sets out to Seigen city to obtain illegal weapons so that his village could protect themselves. A boy named Eli lived in a cabin in the middle of the same forest with an old lady named Ming. Ming’s brother, Osmodeus uses his awesome power to kill his sister and severely damage Eli. Eli was hit by lightning, but he somehow lived through it. After Osmo killed Ming, he abstracted her soul. However, her soul was sucked into Eli’s body. Eli promises to be a protector and not let any of his loved ones die after what has just happened. While I was in the forest, I felt the presents of my brother Kiyo. I decided to find him and have him help me defeat Kaji. Kaji wanted me killed and sent an assassin after me. This assassin was named Aiko. After our battle, Aiko successfully blinded me. Eli found me later on and gave me his blue jacket to where after mine were destroyed. The two of us made it to Seigen town. There we meet a man named Magnes and my brother Kiyo. A masked woman healed all of our wounds. After the fight was over, the three of us traveled to the royal city. There we were attacked by the assassins Zazu and Jason. A lost teenage boy names Jiro fought with Jason and was killed. The princess brought him back to life and healed him completely. The princess was the masked woman from Seigen. Her father was emperor Rokia. While we were visiting in Rokia’s palace, Osmodeus attacked. Osmodeus was dying and wanted the Angel of Healing that was sealed within Sasha. Osmodeus’ leader, Angelika, showed up ontime to save osmo and deliver Jiro with shocking news. She was the one who killed Jiro’s family. Angel then made Osmo erase Jiro’s emotions and he started to take on a darker personality. His love for Sasha was no more. Angelika, Phantom, and Osmodeus all entered Kaji’s city and eliminated almost every single assassin. The only ones to live were, Aiko, Jason, Zazu, Serenade, and Nissa, their leader. Aiko was sent to assassinate Rokia, but was set up. Jason then attempted to kill her. Despite their relationship, Jason completely destroyed their bond and the love between the two of them. After this happened, Aiko tried to kill herself. Kiyo saves her and agreed to accept her into his group. Jason left the assassins as well. Rokia decided to join Angelika’s group. To prove his power, he attempted to blow himself up in order to destroy his entire city and kill its entire people. Sasha shielded everyone. Angelika used a special necklace to permanently seal away Rokia because he was too powerful. Nissa, decided to kill Aiko because he wanted her dead for a past the two of them have shared. Kiyo stood in her defense. He fought Nissa to save Aiko. The ground then completely shattered. Kiyo and our group fell into an underground fighting arena. Kiyo ended up fighting his best friend Tye. The fight was extremely intense between the two. While underground, we meet Sabrina and Joseph. After the battle was over and everyone left the arena, we pressed on the Kaji’s palace. An extremely intense battle let off. Kaji’s evil was destroyed; his purity remained alive in his beating heart. His heart was given to Joseph. Kiyo returned to Kokoyashi. Once we made our way there, we all received new clothing and we all recovered. Rayne returned and explained the truth to Kiyo about his past. Kiyo and I were twins. We were both born together on the same day. But as soon as we were born, the soul of someone evil was sealed away inside of him and me. During our mother’s labor, and epic battle happened with a dragon. This dragon was extinct, but as soon as my brother and I were born, this evil soul was sealed away into dragon fossils. The evil energy was so powerful that is somehow brought the dragon fossils to life. The dragon was tamed and the evil soul was abstracted once again. The soul was then sealed away inside my brother and I. The physical body of the actual dragon was too sealed into my brother. The evil spirit that was sealed, in my brother and I was named Jelik. Jelik completely became a part of my brother’s inner evil in many ways. But half of his power was sealed within me and that evil took the form of Masumi. Masumi is my natural evil half. Every member of the Nakamoto clan is born with a good and bad half. Emperor Rokia was a part of the Nakamoto clan. Jelik now became Kiyo’s evil side. After learning the truth, Kiyo is enraged at Rayna. Rayna leaves out into the forest. Kiyo chases after her, but he runs into a woman. The woman has three followers with her. The woman is named Vex. Vex uses a special type of Spirit energy to find the location of Earth’s guardian- Tenjin. Her plan is to kill Tenjin and take the thrown of Earth’s ruler. Her and her followers were teleported away from Tenjin’s sanctuary and into its surrounding forest. Kiyo and our entire group directly teleport into Tenjin’s sanctuary. Tenjin decided to train Kiyo and teach him how to master control of his evil. But first, Rayna and Kiyo must travel out into the forest and defeat Vex and her three servants…

“Guardian’s Fall”

(Kiyo and Rayna are standing outside of the Holy Lookout. They’re looking down at the stairs that lead down into the forest. They seem endless.)

Kiyo: These stairs look endless. I’m tempted to just use a telescope and search for these bad guys the old fashioned way.

Rayna: Don’t be wimp; there are only 700 steps. This is like a morning warm up to me.

Kiyo: (Gives Rayna a funny look) Right…

(Eli and Tenjin stand behind Kiyo and Rayna. Kiyo turns around to look at the two of them.)

Tenjin: Understand; if your life hangs in the balance, the evil within you will awaken. Keep in mind that the amount of energy you use must be limited.

Kiyo: Right. (Bows) I completely understand, guardian.

Tenjin: You are very different from Rayna. This is obvious.

Kiyo: Thanks a lot! I would hate to be anything like her.

(Rayna punches Kiyo in the head.)

Rayna: During this journey, no smart remarks allowed. Got it?!

Kiyo: (Rubs head) Yeah, sure, whatever.

(The rest of Kiyo’s team shows up behind Tenjin.)

Tenjin: Have you all come to say goodbye to your friend?

Eli: Actually, we want to back Kiyo up.

Tenjin: I specifically ordered Rayna and Kiyo to do this quest as a duo. They will not be needing your services.

Kiyomi: It doesn’t matter whether or not our services are needed; Kiyo is our family and we all stick together no matter what. Sorry if you have a problem with that.

Tenjin: I do have a problem. Am I going to have to demonstrate to you in battle what happens when you enrage a guardian?

Kiyomi: (Serious face) You may have too, guardian, sir. We won’t back down so easily.

Eli: (Pounds fists together) Yeah, and I always love a challenge!

Kiyo: It’s fine, really, you guess. Rayna and I will handle this.

(Forest)

(Vex and her three followers are all walking through the forest. It’s silent. The sound of chirping birds can be heard. Vexis walks in front of everyone else. Her three followers are all hooded and wearing white cloaks. Vex comes to a sudden stop. Her followers cautiously stand behind her. Another hooded man wearing an all black cloak sits hidden behind a tree; on its branch beside Vexis.)

Vexis: I don’t have time for games. Come out now, or I will blast you out.

Osmodeus: My, my, aren’t we observant. I’m only here to lend my assistance is all.

Vexis: (Grins) Osmodeus, you know I despise you. But I do love how deep and demonic your voice is. There’s a lot of bass to it.

Osmodeus: I have no interest in talking about my features. I am only here to direct you to your destination.

Vexis: My only destination is the Holy Sanctuary. Unless you know a shortcut on how to get there, get out of my way, because you’re wasting my time!

Osmodeus: … Orders are orders…

(Osmodeus becomes invisible and a few seconds later reappears in front of Vex and her group.)

Osmodeus: My superior has ordered me to assist all four of you to the Holy Sanctuary. I am quite unpleased about it, but I must follow her orders. Grab on to me and I’ll transport us to the Sanctuary.

Vexis: How do I know I can trust you?

Osmodeus: (Looks down) Orders are orders…

(Holy Sanctuary)

Tenjin: As guardian, I am giving few of you very special tasks. It will involve very special training. I have invited Master Roukujin here to my sanctuary. He should be here very soon. Kiyo, you and him will engage in training together. He will teach you a very special technique he and your real father have created together.

Kiyo: (Looks at palm) A new technique, huh. That sounds pretty amazing.

Tenjin: Elijah.

Eli: Uh, yes, guardian sir?

Tenjin: Ming-Lei’s soul still lives within you. You must go into one of my holy rooms and meditate. You must allow your soul to travel within your own mind and find her. Once you find her, she will help you master control of your abilities.

Eli: (Excited) ALRIGHT! Now I’ll be twice as cool!

Kiyomi: Sir, please tell me you have special training for me.

Tenjin: I do not. However, you could train with Rayna, if you wish.

Kiyomi: Rayna and I aren’t really the best of friends, sir.

Tenjin: Then no training for you.

Kiyomi: Can’t you train me, sir?

Tenjin: I’m afraid I have more pressing matters to attend to child.

Kiyomi: Right… okay.

Rayna: (Stares into the sky) Hmm… Something’s not right.

Kiyo: I know that look. That’s your danger look.

Rayna: Vex is here. I’m not sure how she appeared so found this place so quickly, but she’s nearby.

(Everybody turns around and looks at the entrance. Osmodeus, Vexis, and her three servants have appeared above the stairs.)

Tenjin: Vexis! I see you’ve found this place pretty quickly.

Vexis: (Smiles) Shut up, Tenjin! I am not interested in words; I only want to see you dead!

Tenjin: Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, but your prediction of this battle’s outcome is false.

Vexis: (Laughs) Tenjin, you know I’m a crazy psychopath! If I want something, I get it, no matter what or bad things happen to good people! I want you dead and I want your robe! I think it would look mighty gorgeous on me, don’t you think?

Jiro: I think you’re gorgeous enough already.

Aiko: Jiro… (Elbows Jiro in the arm)

Jiro: Well it’s true.

Vexis: (Says to Jiro) If you and I played for the same team, you would be my boy-toy. It’s too bad you won’t get the luxury.

Tenjin: Osmodeus! Why have you come here?

Osmodeus: I am simply here to watch the show; Earth’s guardian V.S. a very mentally psychotic temptress. I wonder who will come out on top.

Eli: (Serious attitude) Osmodeus… You just wait here while I go through my training. I will unlock your sister’s powers and finally get my revenge on you.

Osmodeus: After I abstracted her soul, it’s no wonder why she drifted off. She somehow found her way to you. I accept your challenge, little man! Let’s see what you got!

Kiyo: Hey! Before any fighting begins, I wanna know who the three followers are you have behind you, Vexis. One of them seems very familiar.

Vex: Very well… I shall show you the three followers behind me. Let’s see who’s under hood number one.

(The person on the right side removes his hood.)

Aiko: (Serious) I see this battle is going to be super awesome!

Jason: (Grins) Aiko… Oh how I’ve missed you, blood sister; not really though; I’m just being nice.

Vexis: Hood number two is…

(The one in the middles removes their hood.)

Kiyo: (Smiles) Awesome.

Zazu: Our last encounter was in the Royal City. I promise you, the end results will not be the same as before.

Kiyo: I totally agree with you 100%. This time, I’m gonna make sure you’re dead.

Zazu: You’re really confident in your strength I see.

Kiyo: I see you’re really confident in your ugliness.

Zazu: Oh, I’m sorry, was that an insult, or are you just in denial about the beating you’re about to endure?

Kiyo: (Grins) I can’t wait for this rematch. (Pops knuckles)

Vexis: Hood number three is someone you all know well.

(The third person is Joseph.)

Joseph: Ah! It feels good to breathe again.

Vexis: As you can see, I have my three contestants; with the addition of me.

Joseph: Actually I know better than to get involved with these guys in battle. I’m just gonna sit this one out. (Walks away his hands behind his head)

Vexis: Ugh, he’s so lazy! No matter. We don’t need fools like him to help dominate the world!

Tenjin: I will take you on myself, Vexis. Kiyo will fight Zazu and as for Jason…

Aiko: As for Jason, I will fight him.

Jason: Tch, I reject your challenge, Aiko. You’re not ready to fight me.

Jiro: (Tense) Aiko… Let me handle this; you just stay on the sidelines.

Kiyo: (Thinking) I feel the tension between the two. This would be the perfect time to observe Jiro’s fighting style. It’ll be difficult with me fighting Zazu though. Hmm…

Vexis: (Moans) I can’t contain myself any longer. I must have that throne; I must have your power!

(Vexis creates a huge blue ball of energy in an instant and chucks it at Tenjin. Rayna quickly jumps in the way and uses her blue sphere blast to rival Vexis’. The two blasts explode on impact. Everyone begins to go their separate ways and spread out.)

Rayna: Tenjin, I’ll handle this one.

Tenjin: You can’t win!

Rayna: I didn’t say I wanted to talk; I said I’ll handle it, now stop being difficult and just get out of here!

Tenjin: I will be close by if you need back up. As guardian, I am not allowed to leave my sanctuary.

Rayna: Whatever, just get out of my way!

Kiyo: (Thinking) Sorry, Zazu, but our fight will have to resume another time. (Yells to Aiko) Aiko, I want you to fight Zazu!

Zazu: (Says to Kiyo) No! You are the one I challenge!

Kiyo: (Laughs and grins) Sorry, but after my battle with Kaji, I’ll have you know you don’t stand a chance, now, Aiko, get him!

Aiko: Alright, fine, but only because you order me to!

Tenjin: Vex, you will be dealt with quickly because you’re known for your trickery and your deceit and those are your strategies in battle.

Vex: I already know you can defeat me in a fight, but you see I have a plan up my sleeve. (Points index finger) One attack is all I need to end your life and become guardian.

Osmodeus: You don’t wish to have any fun with him before you use that?

Vex: I’m not a very patient person. (Chuckles)

(Vex reaches into her robe and pulls out a necklace.)

Vex: The necklace around my neck is capable of sealing away anything in existence. All I have to do is use its power and you will be locked away inside of it forever.

Tenjin: You really came prepared I see.

Kiyo: Hey, Vex!

Vex: (Grins) … Yes, cutie?

Kiyo: Let me get this straight; you wish to seal away Tenjin and take over his position as guardian of the world, and make this sanctuary your home?

Vex: That’s correct. This sanctuary contains knowledge and secrets forever forgotten to the inhabitants of this world; all knowledge is hidden in this sanctuary. Once the knowledge is finally mine, I will learn the secrets to becoming a God and obtaining unbeatable power!

Kiyo: (Grins) Well in that case… You’re going to really hate me for doing this, Vex. (Says to Rayna) Sensei, I need you to clear everyone out of this building.

Rayna: I know that look in your eyes. You’re planning on destroying the sanctuary, aren’t you?

Kiyo: If I destroy this place, Vex’s plans will be ruined. I can sense her energy level and believe me when I say none of us can defeat her once Tenjin is sealed away in that necklace.

Tenjin: There will be no need to destroy this place. All knowledge in the sanctuary has already been destroyed. I’ve memorized every piece of knowledge and destroyed any physical trace.

Vex: (Twitches) You’re bluffing, old man.

Tenjin: Am I?

(Vex focuses on Tenjin for a few seconds.)

Vex: You’re not…

Tenjin: So what will you do now?

Vex: I will have to go on to faze two!

(Vex points her diamond necklace at Tenjin and a giant white light swallows him whole. The white light then goes back inside the necklace, along with Tenjin.)

Vex: I was expecting more, but I suppose this plan was too easy to work out so smoothly.

Rayna: Now you and your followers get out, Vex! You have no reason for being here!

Osmodeus: I will teleport us all out, Vex. And as for you, Kiyo, tell the kid I’ll see him soon on the battlefield.

(Osmo transports his team away.)

Rayna: Earth is without a guardian now.

Kiyo: So what does that mean?

Rayna: It means you and your group need to talk to the Guardian’s assistants.

(Minutes later, Team Kiyo and Rayna are standing in front of Tenjin’s throne. On the right side of the thrown is a skinny guy wearing a metal helmet with goat horns on is and an all brown fancy suit of armor. On the left side is a man wearing the same armor, but his muscles are really huge, his helmet is steel and square, and his shoes are black instead of brown. Jinrei stands beside the skinny man. The skinny man is named Horns and the big guy is named OX King.)

Horns: What you all fail to realize is that master Tenjin predicted this will happen to him. He knew Vex would one day come to seal him away. Whether or not the two of them would engage in battle, the end result would be the same. So Tenjin willingly let himself to be captured in order to stop all of you from being killed during this battle and prevent from having his holy mansion suffer massive damage.

Kiyo: I’m guessing he was smart enough to find a replacement guardian.

Horns: Of course.

OX: The next guardian is hidden within the spirits of the sand.

Eli: Um… What?

Kiyo: Don’t play stupid, Elijah; I understand him clear as day. He wants us to travel into the desert and find the hidden spirit temple.

OX: I honestly thought you were too dumb to figure that one out, short stuff! (Bursts out laughing)

Kiyo: (Sweat mark drips down his face) Right… well thanks for having confidence in me.

Horns: Enough, joking around, OX King. Kiyo, you and your team must travel into the land of the sands and find the next guardian. He will be a man of great power I’m sure. Be sure address yourselves to him on sight and do not act suspicious.

Aiko: (Excited) I’m always suspicious so I’m not going to listen to a word you just said!

Eli: I’m just a kid, so I’m naturally rebellious. (Crosses arms and points nose in the air) I can be suspicious if I want!

Kiyo: (Smiles) My team only follows my orders, so they’ll only agree to not act suspicious if I tell them to.

Horns: You have well-committed followers.

Kiyo: They’re not followers; they’re family.

Horns: Yeah, yeah, whatever. So listen, we’re going to send you back to where you came from. The scroll which was used to teleport you all here can still be used to take you all back from where you first entered it at. The scroll is a map of every location in the world. You just have to know where it is you want to go and you need to use spiritual energy to reveal the correct path to your destination.

Rayna: I’ve got that covered. I can teach Kiyo how to use that technique. He’s already familiar with spirit energy so it shouldn’t take more than a day or so.

OX: Alright then… Huh?

(Everyone turns around and sees an old man with three giant scrolls on his back. His beard is a small white line which stretches down to his stomach. The hair on his head perfectly straight and stretches down to his lower back; it too is gray. He wears dark blue sweat pants with black house shoes, and a white button up shirt. He keeps his eyes closed. The room grows quiet and the wind softly blows.)

Horn: By all honor and respect; Lord Roukujin.

(Jinrei, Horns, and OX King bow on one knee to the old man.)

Kiyo: (Serious) Roukujin… You were once my sensei’s sensei.

Roukujin: She was my teacher and I was once hers.

Kiyo: So, what might you be doing here? I’m guessing those scrolls of yours are filled with all sorts of special training instructions.

(Roukujin raises his left eyebrow. He quickly rolls one of the scrolls over to them. The scroll stops in front of Kiyo.)

Roukujin: Within this scroll are my most prize possessions… You’re minds are not yet mature enough to handle the secrets hidden behind the covering.

(The scroll begins to glow. Everyone’s eyes get big and they all stare down at the scroll. The scroll slowly begins opening.)

Roukujin: Be warned; inside this scroll is something very powerful. Your eyes may not be able to handle what is inside…

Eli: (Excited with stars in his eyes and drool falling from his mouth) Is it candy? I know it is. It must be candy!

(The scroll opens up and the glow goes away. Everyone cannot believe what they see inside.)

Kiyomi: Nudey magazines?!

Rayna: Why am I not surprised?

Aiko: You’re just a perverted old man like the rest of the old people I know. (Enthused) But you’re not afraid to show off your collection, so you’re the most awesome pervert I’ve ever met!

Roukujin: (Closes the scroll) Maybe one day I can show you my entire collection. It’s not often I get fans.

Aiko: Oh boy, that’ll be great!

Kiyo: Right… ok, old man, so (Crosses arms) why are you here exactly?

Roukujin: I am here to train you. Kiyo, and Elijah, you two will come with me to train; as for the rest of you… I don’t care; go away!

Aiko: Wow, lucky you, Kiyo. I wish I could train with such a cool old guy.

Kiyo: Maybe one day you’ll have the honor of training with the “master.”

Roujukin: Kiyo, come! The training must now begin.

TO BE CONTINUED…