Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Thirty-Four: Assassin's Fall

Spirit Beyond Saga

Spirit Guardian Arc

“Chapter Thirty-Four: This is How Assassins Go Down”

(The concrete park grows silent with fierce tension.)

Nissassa: Let’s see how well you can focus when your mind is set on me and not your own survival!

(A small sword blade extends out of the giant sword in the center of Jason and Jiro. Jason crosses his arms and raises his left wrist to guard his face. The small sword blade slams into Jason’s sword and shatters.)

Jason: My mind is always focused on you, Nissa. I’ve never in my life wanted someone dead as much as I want you dead. This whole thing will end now! This thirst for killing, your hunger for destroying families, and your desire to want Aiko dead; it all ends here, along with your life!

Nissa: You once looked up to me like a father. You were once like a son to me.

Jason: Well you know what they say; get too close to the sun and you’ll get burned.

Nissa: Fine. You’ve chosen you fate. You will die here and now. No one will miss you because Aiko will already be dead and no one else in this world has a care for you.

Jason: Ha! Like I care! I’ve been alone my entire life with Aiko by my side! As long as I fight for her, I cannot die!

Nissa: I’m just gonna have to prove you wrong it seems. It’s two on three and you know I don’t play fair.

Tyreese: Actually, it’s three-on-three!

(Tyreese, Kelsey, and Toshi are all standing behind Jason and Jiro.)

Nissa: And who might you be?!

Tyreese: While Jason takes you out, Kelsey and I will be killing off the dead weight.

Serenade: HEY! I AM NOT DEAD WEIGHT! ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!

Toshi: (Cool-guy attitude) No, baby; I’m fat… you’re just… ugly.

Serenade: HOW DARE YOU!

Jason: I don’t need your help. Now go away; you'll only slow me down.

Tyreese: You can’t accomplish anything in this world alone, Jason. I know you have no interest in doing this, but when this fight is all over with and you beat this sorry excuse for a leader, how’s about you join a real leader in his travels. You can officially be the first member to join my team.

Jason: No thanks; not interested.

Tyreese: I’m not taking no for an answer. The two of us rival members of Team Kiyo, we both travel alone, and we both seek similar things. Now after this fight, you will join me!

Jason: (Grins) We’ll see.

Tye: Alright, it’s settled, you’re the first official member of my group.

Jason: (Sighs) Whatever.

Kelsey: Alright you two love birds; I’ll take the girl, Jason, you take the leader guy, and Tyreese, you take the creepy guy with the glowing green eyes.

Tyreese: Did you just try and give me an order?

Kelsey: So I did; what are you gonna do about it? You’re not my leader. (Sticks tongue out)

Zazu: Alright, let’s do this!

Toshi: Hey, Jiro; you and I will sit this one out.

Jiro: Yeah, sure.

Jason: Sorry, Jiro; your butt whoopin will have to be postponed

Jiro: (Yells( I had you in that fight and you know it!

Jason: Ah! Just shut up already!

“Assassin’s Fate”

(Jiro and Toshi quickly get away from the battlefield. They walk up to a ladder on one of the surrounding buildings and climb up to the roof. Jason, Kelsey, and Tyreese fight against Serenade, Nissassa, and Zazu. Serenade removes her cloak and reveals the bottom half of her body. Her entire bottom half is the same as a snake’s tail and is entirely purple and has light-brown stripes on the sides. Her tail is about 7 feet long and as big as a king-size anaconda snake. She has chains going around her waist like a belt and the chains are tied into a ring on the handle of a samurai sword on her side.)

Tyreese: Wow, Kelsey, you’re lucky you get to fight such a devastating looking creature.

Serenade: (Angry) I AM NOT A CREATURE; I AM HUMAN!

Tyreese: You’re an ugly human then.

Zazu: Hey, kid, keep your eyes on your opponent!

(Zazu turns his arm into a giant black whip and tries to crush Tyreese with it. Tyreese turns into black dust at the last second to dodge the attack. He reappears in his normal body on the rooftop of the east building on the battlefield.)

Tyreese: (Smiles) Wow, buddy; that was a close one, but you still got long ways to go before you can catch up with my speed.

Zazu: Let’s see how you handle this next attack!

(Zazu’s arm turns into a very powerful hammer-fist. He slams the fist down on the ground and causes a shockwave to rush toward the building Tyreese is at. The shockwave hits the building and splits it in half instantly. Tyreese desperately tries to keep his balance. The building collapses completely and dust flies everywhere. The dust clears after a few seconds and the entire building is completely gone; so is Tye.)

Zazu: WHAT?! Where did the building go; where did he go?!

Tye: Keep your eyes on your opponent!

(Zazu turns around and Tye punches him in the face with full force. Zazu goes flying back about 40 feet.)

Zazu: (Stands up frustrated) That was a cheap shot…

Tyreese: (Fierce attitude) No; you’re just too weak to detect my movements. (Grins and pops knuckles) This game is boring; (Smiles) I think I’ll go ahead and finish it.

Zazu: Give me your best!

(Zazu spits out a beam of black sludge at Tyreese. Tyreese creates a tiny spinning wormhole in his palm and extends it forward. The black sludge instantly gets sucked into the wormhole. After about 10 seconds, Zazu stops spitting it out. Tyreese chuckles and makes the wormhole a lot bigger. He shoots the sludge back at Zazu from the wormhole. Zazu jumps to the right side to dodge it. A huge object rises out of the ground from under Zazu and pushes him high up. The giant object stops when it lifts Zazu up about 40 feet of the ground. Zazu is confused and tries to figure out what’s keeping him held up in the air. He stands and looks down at the object under his feet. The object is half of the building Zazu split in half with his hammer-fist.)

Zazu: How is this possible?

Tyreese: I’m sure your subhuman brain hasn’t figured it out yet, but I have the abilities of space and darkness. The building you split in half earlier was traveled into another dimension by my Wormhole technique. It’s the same technique I used to suck in that black sludge of yours. Once I absorb something inside of my wormhole, it sits in another dimension until I decide I want to bring it back into this realm. I used this technique on Kiyo to use his own attacks against him, but of course he always knows how to get out of it.

Zazu: You have an interesting power I see. Maybe I can consume your flesh and obtain that wonderful power.

Tyreese: Ok 1. Gross! 2. I doubt that’d even work, and 3. You won’t be able to touch me. Right now I’m making a promise to you. I will stand here and cross my arms. I will not move from this spot. If you can manage to lay even a pinky on me, I’ll submit and forfeit this fight. You will then have my permission to murder me and my 1st crewmate, Jason.

Jason: (Squeals out of anger and fear) ARE YOU CRAZY?! I’M NOT APART OF YOUR CREW!

Tyreese: (Crosses arms and turns around to face Jason) Sorry, did you say something, Jason?

Zazu: (Groans) I’ll take you up on that offer!

(Zazu spits out dozens of arms from his mouth. The hands on the arms grow extremely sharp and long fingernails. They all dash closer and closer toward the turned around Tyreese.)

Jason: (Nervous) AH! Turn around you idiot! Pay attention to the fight before you get yourself killed!

Tyreese: (Pulls ear wax out of ear and smells it) It smells good, but will it taste good…?

(The arms get closer and closer.)

Jason: AH! HURRY UP BEFORE YOU GET SHREDDED!

Tyreese: (Casual) If you’re going to be a member of my group, you need to learn how to not be such a drama queen.

Jason: You have over a dozen sharp objects coming your way, and I’M A DRAMA QUEEN?!

Tye: Man you’re rude. Can’t you see I’m in the middle of a fight; stop being so distracting and loud.

(The sharp nails get about 4 feet away from Tyreese then completely crumble into dirt. All of the arms crumble as well. Zazu closes his mouth and takes a few steps back.)

Tyreese: (Intensity in his eyes and heart grow as his eyes blacken) I think it’s time for an over-kill… Drown in my pool of darkness.

(Tyreese summons a crow out of his mouth. The crow has dark green eyes and its feathers are beautiful and fluffy. A dark aura of dust smoothly glides over the crow’s body. The crow sits on Tye’s shoulder; impatiently awaiting orders.)

Tyreese: Fly to the top and bring down the thunder.

(The crow flies above Zazu.)

Tyreese: Look up in the sky; it’s a bird, it’s a hawk, no; it’s your doom!

(A giant black spinning hole forms about 20 feet over Zazu and the other half of the building that split in half falls out of it. Zazu catches it with his bare hands and struggles to hold it up over his head and prevent himself from being crushed. The crow in the sky glows dark green, surrounds itself in a cluster of green energy, and then shoots a beam down toward Zazu like a solar beam.)

Tyreese: (Chuckles) You’re going to think I’m so cheap for using this move.

(Tyreese creates a wormhole in one hand and creates a black sphere in the other. He continuously shoots a small blast beam into the wormhole for about 10 seconds. Both the wormhole and the blast then disappear. Tyreese creates a wormhole above Zazu’s head and sucks in the half of the building Zazu was lifting up. The wormhole disappears and reappears under the building Zazu was standing on. The wormhole disappears along with the building and Zazu begins falling down. Tyreese creates a wormhole underground where Zazu is about to fall. The wormhole sucks in the dirt and spreads wide open to swallow Zazu. Zazu gets about 3 feet away from being swallowed. He stretches his arms and grabs on to two buildings in the surrounding area to hold himself in mid-air.)

Tyreese: (Laughs) Gosh, you’re so predictable. I can’t believe you fell for my trap.

Zazu: WHAT?!

(The wormhole under Zazu begins to glow with black energy. A black energy beam shoots out and blasts Zazu high into the air. Zazu looks up and sees the green blast that the crow shot out earlier coming towards him. Zazu stretches his arms again to try and grab something.)

Tyreese: You’re really getting annoying with that!

(Tyreese pushes his hands together and both of Zazu’s arms completely crush themselves into nothing but dust. Zazu screams at the top of his lungs as he slams directly into the green blast. Both the green and black blasts are crushing his body. He yells out in pain as loud as he can.)

Tyreese: Gosh, would you shut up!? I’m just gonna have to kill you right now and end your suffering! Gravity implosion!

(Tyreese squeezes his fist as hard as he can and Zazu’s body begins to slowly crush itself and turn into dust. After about 8 seconds of being crushed his stomach bursts open and the two blasts crash into each other. A huge explosion happens in the sky and the clouds themselves are blown apart.)

Tyreese: (Excited) Awesome fireworks!

(The crow flies down to Tyreese and drills itself into his chest until it disappears inside. Tyreese coughs twice.)

Tyreese: Man, you gotta stop doing that! It’ll be easier just to go down my throat.

Jason: There’s… no way… What you just did was impossible…

Tyreese: I’m guessing you and Zazu rivaled one another?

Jason: Zazu was one of the fiercest and most powerful guys I have ever known. He’s the master of biology and life. His powers made him invincible.

Tyreese: I know it’s hard to accept it, but I am a lot more powerful than you know. Kiyo is a lot more powerful than anyone knows. Kiyo pretends to be weaker than he normally is. I understand he fought with both Zazu and Nissassa awhile back. During both of those fights, Kiyo only pretended to use his full power. Despite me having the abilities of space and darkness, Kiyo rivals me with just fire alone. That should show you just how powerful he really is. Fighting Zazu was just child’s play compared to Kiyo. I can’t wait until he and I do battle once again.

Jason: What was the point of you telling me all of that?

Tyreese: Just trying to pass the time while your boy regenerates and regains his strength.

(An arm comes out from underground and stretches till it grabs Tye’s neck. Zazu jumps out from underground and stands in front of Tye. Tyreese stands with his arms crossed and doesn’t seem frightened at all.)

Zazu: You are a fool if you thought I would go out that easily. You were fighting a clone of me this entire time! Now I will show you my real power!

Tyreese: (Angry) I don’t like being lied to!

(Tyreese creates a wormhole in his mouth and instantly sucks in Zazu’s entire body. When his body is completely absorbed, he makes the wormhole go away.)

Tyreese: That wasn’t a clone I just killed! He just lied right to my face!

Jason: He does have the ability to clone himself. He’s the master of biology and life, his DNA is shape shifting and he can pretty much do anything in his imagination. He can make clones of himself and even if you kill the original him, he takes on the body of one of his clones. Even if you kill his clones, he can still come back if there’s even an inch of his DNA still intact. He can’t be killed unless you kill all of his DNA.

Tyreese: That’s not a problem for me. I just sucked him into a different reality, so even if he does have a speck of DNA or another clone around her somewhere, they’ll just instantly die off and he’ll have no way of controlling them and coming back.

(Zazu is seen hiding behind a tree.)

Zazu: (Thinking) He doesn’t realize that he just absorbed my real clone. I am the original, but he doesn’t know that. While everyone thinks I’m dead, perhaps I should use this to my advantage and attack when he least expects it. Maybe… I can attack now!

(Zazu stretches his arm down into the ground. An arm comes out from underground and stretches till it grabs Tye’s neck. Zazu jumps out from underground and stands in front of Tye. Tyreese stands with his arms crossed and doesn’t seem frightened at all.)

Zazu: You are a fool if you thought I would go out that easily. You were fighting a clone of me this entire time! Now I will show you my real power!

Tyreese: (Angry) I don’t like being lied to!

(Tyreese creates a wormhole in his mouth and instantly sucks in Zazu’s entire body. When his body is completely absorbed, he makes the wormhole go away.)

Tyreese: That wasn’t a clone I just killed! He just lied right to my face!

Jason: He does have the ability to clone himself. He’s the master of biology and life, his DNA is shape shifting and he can pretty much do anything in his imagination. He can make clones of himself and even if you kill the original him, he takes on the body of one of his clones. Even if you kill his clones, he can still come back if there’s even an inch of his DNA still intact. He can’t be killed unless you kill all of his DNA.

Tyreese: That’s not a problem for me. I just sucked him into a different reality, so even if he does have a speck of DNA or another clone around her somewhere, they’ll just instantly die off and he’ll have no way of controlling them and coming back.

(Zazu is seen hiding behind a tree.)

Zazu: (Thinking) He doesn’t realize that he just absorbed my real clone. I am the original, but he doesn’t know that. While everyone thinks I’m dead, perhaps I should use this to my advantage and attack when he least expects it. Maybe… I can attack now!

(Tyreese punches through the tree; his fist comes out Zazu’s chest with his heart beating in his palm.)

Zazu: Wait a minute… what just happened?

Tyreese: Everyone knows that Wormholes can be manipulated into time-travel.

Zazu: WHAT?!

Tyreese: Is that all you say?! Man, you need to think of some new theme words.

Zazu: You can travel through time as well?

Tyreese: I created a time paradox, buddy.

Zazu: When did you do it?

Tyreese: It’s a time paradox; it can’t be explained.

Zazu: So what now?

Tyreese: Now I let you go. I dragged this fight on long enough so now it’s time I end it.

Zazu: I will come back for you! I will come back 10 times stronger and kill you.

Tyreese: Let’s hope that’s a promise and not a threat. But let me tell you one last thing before I blow you away… It doesn’t matter how much stronger you are compared to me; skill outweighs strength when it comes to fighting me.

Zazu: I will see you in the distant future.

Tyreese: Have a nice trip! Oh wait… I have an even better idea.

(Tyreese creates a green blast in his palm and completely melts away Zazu’s heart. Zazu yells out as loud as he can. Tyreese makes the blast explode in his hand and obliterates Zazu’s body and the tree.)

Tyreese: Aw man, the blast burned my clothes up. Oh well, it was time for a change anyway… Kaylana, come with me to find new clothes!

Kelsey: My name is KELSEY!

Tyreese: Sorry, Kaylee. Come on, let’s get going.

Kelsey: But I have to fight the snake chick.

Tyreese: You’ll fight her another time.

Kelsey: But-

Tyreese: (Angry) Shut up and come with me NOW!

Kelsey: Fine… But you’re not my boss; stop treating me like you are.

(Tyreese and Kelsey both walk away from the battle zone. Toshi looks down at Tyreese and Tyreese gives Toshi a nod. Toshi nods back and disappears in a flash. Jiro is caution and aware that something is going to happen.)

Nissa: Alright, Jason, let’s get this fight over with.

Jason: I’m doing this to protect Aiko from your clutches. Once you die, I won’t have to worry about her so much.

Nissa: That’s what you think…

Jason: Wait a minute, where did Serenade go?

Nissa: Aiko was on her way here to help you fight me, but Serenade will be making sure she doesn’t interfere.

(Aiko is running through an alleyway on her way to the battlefield. Serenade wraps her tail around Aiko’s body and Aiko falls to the ground.)

Aiko: Serenade, you meanie; let me go!

Serenade: (Moans) Ssssorry, darling, but I’ve been ordered to keep you… under bondage…

(Serenade licks Aiko’s face.)

Serenade: I always thought you were cute, Aiko… It’s a shame I have to give you such a slow… painful… death…

(Aiko lets out a loud scream.)

Jason: (Worried) AIKO?! Where is she you snake?!

Nissassa: HAHAHA! I’m not the snake who has her.

Jason: Serenade…

Nissassa: You have the choice to either go searching for Aiko, or stay and fight me.

Jason: Nothing’s more important to me than Aiko! Of course I’m going after her!

Nissassa: (Grins) Just as I thought.

(Jiro jumps next to Jason.)

Jiro: This is a trap and you know it.

Jason: I need to make sure Aiko’s okay! I’ll deal with Nissa after I find her!

(Jiro punches Jason in his jaw.)

Jason: Egh! Do you have a deathwish?!

Jiro: Aiko is my family too and I’d do anything to save her! The only way we’re going to be able to rescue Aiko is if we take Nissa out as quick as possible. We need to end this fight without holding anything back.

Jason: I’m sorry, but I’m going for Aiko.

(Jason quickly runs off. Jiro quickly runs after Jason and tackles him down to the ground.)

Jason: You leave me no choice but to kill you, Jiro!

Jiro: Oh you’ll kill me to get to Aiko, but you won’t kill Nissa to get to her?! It sounds to me like you’re a coward.

Jason: YOU’RE IN MY WAY!

Jiro: SO IS NISSA! Now you and I will work together to kill him and save Aiko. She’s family to us both!

Jason: Fine! Just get off of me!

(Nissa slams his palms into the ground and a frenzy of huge swords extend toward Jiro and Jason. Jiro and Jason both jump away from each other and dodge the swords when they come out of the ground. Jiro’s sword glows green and he slices the giant swords in half. He strikes three sword blasts at Nissa. Nissa creates a sword out of his palm and cuts away all three blasts. Jason jumps in the air and swipes his sword toward Nissa; making hundreds of teeth fly out at Nissa. Nissa jumps out of the way to dodge all the teeth. Jiro comes out of nowhere and kicks Nissa in the face. Jiro’s sword glows green and he extents the blade on his sword to make it twice as long. Nissa completely turns both his arms into swords. Jiro and Jason both dash at Nissa and the three of them constantly strike and block each other’s attacks in an extremely fast motion. After 7 seconds, Jason makes his sword spin like a chainsaw and completely shreds Nissa’s right sword-arm off. Jiro’s sword slices off his left one. Jiro stabs Nissa in the chest and pushes Nissa in the wall of the building behind him. As Jiro has Nissa pinned down, Jason throws a frenzy of teeth at Nissa. Nissa turns his right shoulder into a giant sword blade and covers his face to block against the attacks the teeth. Nissa continues to block for ten seconds until the teeth start shooting through the sword. Nissa moves his head right and left to dodge the teeth once they get through. He uses his left shoulder to re-grow his arm blade and try to stab Jiro in the face. Jiro jumps backwards to dodge and accidentally pulls his sword out of Nissa’s chest. Nissa quickly jumps away from the two of them. Jason slams his sword into the ground and the seven more extending blades come out of the tip of the sword and stretch out backwards toward Jason. Jason aims his sword at Nissa and shoots out the other seven blades like homing missiles. Nissa makes daggers come out the bottom of his feet and quickly runs up a building. All seven of Jason’s blades miss Nissa but stab perfectly into the building going straight up. Nissa jumps to the top of the building and stands still. Jason Grins and the seven blades that stabbed through the building drill inside the building. All seven blades shoot out through the roof and they all go into the sky. The seven blades connect to each other from the bottom and they become a star. The star made of seven blades begins spinning around really fast like a top and dashes toward Nissa. Nissa jumps off the building to dodge the star at the last second. As soon as he hits the ground His body is slashed in half from the waist down by Jiro and sliced in half down the middle from head all the way down to his feet by Jason. Nissa’s blood sprays everywhere and as his body begins to fall into for pieces, Jason’s star comes down like a fan and completely chops up Nissa’s body into millions of pieces. Jiro and Jason both wipe off Nissa’s blood from their clothing. They grin at one another.

Jason: He’s finally defeated.

Jiro: Now let’s go save Aiko.

Jason: … Is he really gone?

Jiro: After what we just witnessed, I’d say yeah!

Jason: His death seemed to short and killing him was too easy.

Jiro: we need to get out of here, Jason.

Jason: Yeah, fine…

(Tyreese and Aiko stand a few feet away from Jiro and Jason. Kelsey is behind Tyreese and Aiko spitting and throwing up.)

Tyreese: So he’s dead now, that snake girl slithered off and Kujo here sucked all the poison out of Aiko before it did any serious harm to Aiko. All is good, so now you join my guild, Jason.

Jason: Kujo; isn’t that a man’s name?

Tyreese: Oh sorry, (Chuckles) Kuja.

Kelsey: KELS- Oh forget it! (Coughs)

Jason: (Smiles) Fine. I’ll be a member of your guild.

Kelsey: Just so you know, I’m not a member!

Tyreese: Don’t worry, Kelsey; I know you don’t wanna be a part of my group. Only non-worthless people are allowed. Jason and I will drop you off in the next town and…

Jiro: What is it?

Aiko: I feel it too… What’s going on in the desert?

Tyreese: (Nervous) AH, Kiyo! That was a stupid move, even for you!

Aiko: I don’t feel Kiyo’s presents anymore. Where is his soul?

Tyreese: He separated his soul from his body like an idiot. (Sighs) Does he not know what’s inside that Temple?!

Jiro: Wait, you mean the spirit temple?

Tyreese: Yes! My mother Rayna taught Kiyo and the basics of how to use Spiritual Energy so Kiyo and I can sense things that go on in the spirit world that most people can’t. Kiyo separated his soul from his body so that he could go to the spirit world and enter the Spirit Temple, but he doesn’t know that the people inside the temple were wiped out by Angel, Osmodeus and… Phantom…

Aiko: Phantom?! Wait, is Kiyo going to the Spirit Temple to fight Phantom?! He’s going to get himself killed!

Tye: I know he is… Oh well. (Stretches and yawns) Goodnight.

(Tyreese passes out and Kelsey quickly runs up to Tyreese and catches him. Everyone stares at her because of how fast she moved to grab him.)

Kelsey: (Blushes) DON’T STARE AT ME! I was just trying to be nice is all and make sure he didn’t hit his head on the concrete.

Jason: (Teasing) Yeah, Kelsey… Sure that’s the reason why…

Kelsey: (Growns) Whatever! Just grab him before I change my mind and drop his head!

Aiko: (Thinking in her head and looks up into the sky) please don’t let my Kiyo get hurt, Tye, please… He means the world to me… The world and so much more… I know you fell asleep to transfer your soul into the temple to help Kiyo. Please bring him back to me safe...

TO BE CONTINUED…