Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Thirty-Five: All Must Die! The Goddess Who Turns Her Back On The World

Spirit Beyond Saga

Spirit Guardian Arc

“Chapter"

(Inside the Spirit Temple)

Angel: Have you found anything on the princess’s whereabouts?

Phantom: Not a clue. No one seems to know where she is.

Angel: Then we have no choice but to summon the temple back to Earth then destroy it.

Phantom: As you wish.

Eli: So it seems we meet again, Osmodeus.

Osmodeus: This kid is really starting to become a bother.

Angel: Elijah… I once had respect for you but now I want you dead. My empire, and with some help from Rayna, we created Team Kiyo. We are the reason you all met; now we are the reason you all die.

Eli: Wait, what?!

Angel: I plan to kill you and your entire team. Now that you all are here, I think it’s time I make my presents known. Now I will summon this temple back into the real world and end you and your friends right now!

Eli: Good luck with that! Because my team will put us one heck of a fight before you take us down!

(Kiyo and Tyreese are hiding behind a pillar listening to the entire conversation.)

Tyreese: Looks like we need to get back to our world.

Kiyo: Yeah. The princess will be fine. You and I both know where she’s hiding so she’ll be safe for now. We’ll go back to our world and prepare for an epic battle.

Tyreese: 40 years worth of training couldn’t matchup to their power and you know it. Running away would be our best bet during a situation like this. We’ll come back for the princess later after the heat has cleared. If the princess is dead by the time we come back, we’ll take her to light city where Princess Sasha is and we’ll heal her. Whoa, wait a minute… I just realized there are 2 princesses- Sasha and Zafira.

Kiyo: Yeah, Zafira is the one we’re looking for, but hey, that plan you just said- not gonna work.

Tyreese: And why wouldn’t it?

Kiyo: Three reasons; Because I don’t want it to, I wasn’t listening to what you were saying, and No!

Tyreese: You’re really stubborn, you know that?

Kiyo: Yeah, Yeah, I know, but we’re not running from this fight. My team and I have been given an important mission to find Earth’s new guardian and bring her back to the Holy Lookout… or was it Holy Mansion, I can’t remember?

Tyreese: Alright, fine! I’ll put my soul back into my body and warn everyone to leave Borgias town.

Kiyo: I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening again, what?

Tyreese: (Sighs) Ah…

(Borgias Town)

(Tyreese wakes up from being held by Kelsey. He stands up in a hurry.)

Tyreese: Ah man that’s an unpleasant feeling.

Jason: Hey, man, what’s up? Tell us what just happened to you just now?

Tyreese: Oh, when I passed out? I just separated my spirit from my body and went into the spirit world. Listen, the Spirit Temple is going to be summoned here and an epic battle may or may not happen with us and the Rogue Empire.

(Toshi walks up to everyone while eating a cheese sandwich.)

Jiro: Uhm… What’s with the sandwich?

Toshi: (Grins and says in cool guy attitude) Sorry, they were all out of… burritos…

Tyreese: Right! So anyway, we need to warn the people of the town that everything in this area may be destroyed and they need to evacuate immediately.

Jiro: I’m good friends with the mayor so I’ll convince him to evacuate the people.

Tyreese: Good, in the meantime…

(Tyreese creates a giant wormhole and drops two halves of a building into an empty area. Dust flies in everyone’s face for a few seconds.)

Tyreese: That was the building Zazu cut in half during our fight.

(Vex flies out of the vortex as well and hits the concrete. She quickly stands on her feet.)

Vex: (Enraged) I’M GONNA KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME, YOU LITTLE TWERP!

Tyreese: Sorry, but while we were all battling, I couldn't have you interfering; you’re too powerful.

Vex: TOO POWERFUL THIS! I WILL BLOW YOU ALL UP THEN CONTINUE MY PLANS TO SUMMON THE SPIRIT TEMPLE AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tyreese: This chick is too annoying… You guys may wanna pay close attention to this.

(Vex shoots out her blast and Tyreese shoots out his blast. The two blasts hit each other and explode. Dust flies in everyone’s face for a few seconds.)

Tyreese: That was the building Zazu cut in half during our fight.

(Vex flies out of the vortex as well and hits the concrete. She is sleeping.)

Jason: Whoa, serious Déjà vu, man!

Tyreese: Another time paradox. Sorry if you guys get confused. (Thinking) I can’t keep doing that… creating time paradox’s has major consequences to it…

(Tyreese begins to get light-headed.)

Jason: Hey, man, you're not looking too good there; is everything alright?

Tyreese: It will be.

(Serenade shows up and wraps her tail around Vex’s body. Serenade then slithers off in a quick instant.)

Tyreese: (Holds head in pain) Alright, listen, everyone… I want…

(Tyreese falls to his knees and begins holding his eyes.)

Jason: hey, don’t tell me you have some kind of Illness man; I don’t wanna have to take care of you all the time since you’re gonna be my new leader.

(Tyreese begins shaking and he begins bleeding out of his eyes, mouth, nose, and ears.)

Tyreese: Don’t worry about me; I just need some time alright… Go forward with the plan and warm everyone what’s going to happen…

(Desert)

(Kiyo, Mizuki, and Kiyomi are all standing in the middle of the desert walking toward Borgias town, when Serenade slithers out of the ground with Vex wrapped around her.)

Serenade: Am I gonna have to deal with you too as well? (Sighs) The cute ones always have to be the first to die.

Kiyo: I need to save my strength; I have no time for you. Do whatever it is you need to, just leave us alone.

(Kiyo, Kiyomi, and Mizuki continue walking and ignore Serenade. Vex wakes up.)

Vex: What happened while I was asleep?

Serenade: Wow, so he sucked you into that black hole of his while you were sleep.

Vex: What are you going on about, Serenade?! Stop talking and summon that Temple! (Stands up) And where are those other two idiots?!

Serenade: (Annoyed) Perhaps you should let me explain…

(Borgias Town, Mayor’s office)

(Jiro is in the Mayor’s office talking to the mayor in a panicking tone.)

Jiro: (Slams his hands on the desk) You’ve got to hurry up and evacuate your town immediately! The Spirit Temple is going to be summoned here and an epic battle may go down. I’m not saying it will happen, but if it does happen, your town and your people are going to be injured or worse during the battle!

Roshi: I believe you, son… I’ll start the evacuation immediately… This town is filled with my people and I must do all I can to protect them!

(The entire room grows dark.)

Jiro: What is that?

(Jiro and the mayor run to the window. Hovering over the town of Borgias is a giant temple. everybody seems amazed and is frozen by the sight. Mizuki accidentally flies right into the side of the temple. He moans a few seconds then falls all the way through a building and into someone’s bowl of food.)

Man: (Smiles and talks to waiter) Now that’s fast service! But next time can I have it cooked?

(Desert)

Vex: I HATE YOU, Serenade! Why did the Temple conjure over Borgia Town?

Serenade: (Angry) IT’S NOT EASY SUMMONING A TEMPLE; JUST BE GLAD I CONJURED IT AT ALL!

(Kiyo and Kiyomi look up high at the Temple.)

Kiyo: Whoa, cool… Wait a minute, is that thing gonna crush the town?! We all better get out of here quick!

Kiyomi: No kidding!

(The temple falls down and everyone in the town panics and desperately tries to run away from the falling temple. Within 20 seconds, the entire temple falls on top of the town and crushes everything. The entire town of Borgias has been decimated in seconds. Kiyo and Kiyomi are in the Desert running towards the town.)

Kiyo: Ergh! I’m worried about the others. I really hope they made it out alive!

Kiyomi: I’m sure they did, Kiyo, just keep running towards the front of the temple.

(About a minute has passed; Kiyo and his entire team have reunited by the front entrance of the temple. Tyreese, Jason, Kelsey, Brenda and Toshi are there as well.)

Kiyo: It’s good to see you’re all okay, but it’s too bad those innocent people didn’t make it out of the city on time.

Tyreese: Don’t worry; they’re all safe.

Aiko: (Thinking) When that Temple was falling, all I could do was think about you, Kiyo; whether you were okay or not. I’m so glad you were able to get here unharmed. I’m so thankful for that.

Jiro: This temple falling from the sky this early was completely unexpected. Who do you think could have done this in such a short time?

Tyreese: I warned you about it before it happened; how has it unexpected?!

Jiro: I mean, I didn’t expect for it to happen so quickly.

Aiko: It was Serenade. She was a member of my assassin guild before I defected.

Jiro: She must be insanely powerful?

Aiko: She’s a spirit user.

(Vex and Serenade stand next to Team Kiyo by the entrance.)

Aiko: (Fierce attitude) So you were behind this whole thing, Serenade.

Serenade: Not I, Aiko; but Vex.

Vex: It’s not nice to see you all again. I’m guessing you’re here to find the new guardian.

Kiyo: You would guess right.

Vex: I’m here to learn how to master Spirit Energy and wipeout this temple’s residence. Would you care to join them in their despair?

Osmodeus: I’m afraid you’re too late, Vex, but there’s always the next clan to massacre.

(Osmodeus and Phantom walk out of the spirit temple entrance and Phantom has a teenage girl in a gold and red dress held hostage.)

Phantom: Angel has already disposed of this temple’s people. Your plans are a bust.

Serenade: What! That’s impossible; the Temple is filled with the most powerful of individuals! Energy Users are the most power so how could one person possible defeat all of them!

Phantom: You obviously don’t know how powerful our empire is. Angel is our leader, and the most powerful of us all.

Tyreese: (Sounds weak) Kiyo… the princess…

Kiyo: (Tense) Phantom…

Phantom: Ah, boy! I see we meet again after all this time! How have you been?

Kiyo: Phantom, my ambition for the past ten years of my life has been to take you out. But once I realized those people you killed weren’t my real parents, my anger toward you vanished away like a flicker of fire on a match.

Phantom: Aww, so sad; my heart is breaking. I was looking forward to fighting you someday too.

(Angel stands next to Phantom.)

Serenade: Sephores!

Angelika: So it seems I’ve missed one spirit user.

Phantom: The one I’m holding hostage in my hand is the princess of this temple. Her name is Zafira.

Angelika: Ah, so you’ve found her. Don’t kill her; she’s coming with us. At the moment my energy is low so I must retreat for now.

(Angelika looks at Osmodeus and see’s him wearing his hood again and is hiding his face.)

Angelika: I see your skin has finally come back.

Osmodeus: Thanks to you, my face has come back and I am once again at my maximum. Oh, and by the way, Kiyo’s entire team is here, so perhaps we could end them all right now?

Angel: Yes, Osmodeus. You have my permission to end their lives. Make their deaths quick and have no mercy on any of them.

Jiro: What?!

Kiyo: Whoa, wait a minute! Angel you’re the one who formed this group! You were the one who formed Team Kiyo. Why would you want us dead now after going through all the effort of altering time and manipulating our lives to have us all meet each other?!

Angel: Because in the beginning, I wanted to see you all grow from the bottom up. I know what you’re all truly capable of because I’ve seen you all in the future. I thought that maybe I can have you all meet up together and start your own crew. Therefore I could keep tabs on all 5 of you and watch how powerful you all became and watched how you all progressed in your travels. Recently I’ve decided to end this babysitting job of mine and just kill you all. People with supernatural powers will no longer exist and the assurance of this world’s peace will be known to me.

Kiyo: So you pretty much consider yourself divine?

Angel: I am Divine. I am the goddess of time.

Tyreese: (Sitting down on the floor) She’s not joking about that… my abilities allow me to identify energy of time and She’s covered in it like chocolate on a sundae. Her body is completely made up of time.

Angel: That is because my spirit is made of time. You know the story of how I was once a little girl who found one of the sacred swords of the Izakuga clan and grew to an adult seconds after touching it. The sword had the goddess of time sealed inside of it. The goddess of time was me. When that little girl grabbed the sword, she and I synched on an emotional level and I was able to take control of her physical body. Since I control time, I forwarded her body’s age to an adult and continued to stay this age since I first took the body. Once I was finally free, I killed off most of the clan, and erased the memories of those who did not deserve to die. I erase memories by simply reversing a person’s brain. To be less confusing I reverse their memories.

Jiro: Is that what you did to me?

Angel: Of course it is…

Jiro: Give me my memory back!

Angel: I can’t do that. Once their memory is gone, they cannot have it back.

Kiyo: Hey, everyone… listen you’re all gonna have to stand back from this. I think the time has come for us to finally finish this. Phantom, Osmodeus, Angel… you all will end here!

Angel: Sephores is my real name.

Kiyo: Your name might as well be loser cause that’s what you’re going to be soon.

Angel: Well… We’ll just see about that.

Phantom: Osmodeus and I are at our full power, kid; you cannot end us.

Kiyo: Tye… I know I’m asking a lot here, but you’re going to have to pull yourself together right now and face Angel.

Tyreese: I’m crazy, but I’m not that crazy, amigo.

Kiyo: Well you’re gonna have to be.

Vex: So, who do I get to face? As long as I still have the necklace around my neck- Hey wait, where’s the necklace?! Where’s the necklace I used to seal in Tenjin back at the Holy Mansion?!

(Tye creates a small black hole next to him and a small golden necklace falls into his palm. The black hole disappears.)

Tyreese: Oh, so that’s what this was. I was gonna sell it at a pawn shop and maybe get a few thousand gold.

Vex: Now that you know a spiritual guardian in sealed within the necklace, you can give it back to me!

Tyreese: (Excited) Actually, I can get Billions for it now!

Kelsey: (Face palm) Wow… I am so done with you, Tyreese.

(Tyreese aims the necklace forward and Tenjin is finally freed from the seal. He comes out as a bright yellow light and after a few seconds he goes back to normal. Tyreese puts the necklace on.)

Tyreese: Very fashionable... I should enter a contest with this thing on; I bet I'd win!

Kiyo: (Smiles) Well look who just came to join the party! We could really use you in this fight right now.

Tenjin: So you’re going to take down the Rogue Empire I see… This should be fun.

Kiyo: Tenjin, maybe you should take Osmodeus. Tyreese will take care of Angel and Phantom’s mine.

Tenjin: agreed.

Kiyo: Listen, Eli, I need for you to use your power to manipulate the energy from Tye’s wormhole and keep it open.

Eli: But I can’t do that?!

Kiyomi: I can, brother.

Kiyo: Are you sure, Kiyomi?

Kiyomi: I should have enough strength left to be able to hold a portal open.

Tyreese: This isn’t a game of change, Kiyomi; either you can or you can’t do it? You genius leader Kiyo here I’m sure is planning for both me and Angel to fight inside of my wormhole. The thing is, once I jump inside it, it’s nearly impossible to recreate it again, so once her and I jump in, you hold it open so I don’t get stuck inside. In the wormhole, neither of us will be able to use our time-warping powers so she won’t be able to alter time in anyway and cheat.

Kiyomi: My brother’s given me the order, so I know I won’t fail.

Angel: You are a fool for challenging me.

Tyreese: blah, blah, blah. Mortal vs God: who will be the victory? My money’s on me- the mortal!

Angel: You dare insult me?

Tyreese: Oh we’re playing truth or dare now? Okay so you said I dare to insult you right? Ok so… You’re a pathetic excuse for a goddess. You’re not even beautiful and your plan to kill off those with power is really stupid. Out of all the villains in history, you’re the worst! You should travel through time and find the worst villain in history to take notes from him and learn from him so you can maybe do a halfway decent job of being as good of a villain as he was!

Angel: I’m going to enjoy decapitating you and collecting your head!

Tyreese: I hope you mean the head on my shoulders cause if not, you must be pretty lonely at night…

Kiyo: Whoa, man; too far…

Tyreese: Not far enough if you ask me. Look, let’s just get this fight over with alright.

Phantom: This is going to be a pretty fun match.

Kiyo: It is, Phantom, cause for once… I’m going to finally use my full power in battle.

Osmodeus: Ohh, this should be interesting.

Kiyo: (Fierce attitude) I finally get to pull out all the stops against you, Phantom! You will burn by the flames of my vengeance!

Osmo: If I were to fight Tenjin, there is great certainty that I will lose. Not even I am any match for the Guardian of Earth.

Tenjin: Sorry, but it’s my job to make sure evil beings like you don’t wonder this world. So prepare to die!

Osmodeus: Angel, I will take the princes and teleport back to base.

Angel: We’ll need you during this fight, so don’t be gone long.

Osmodeus: I Understand.

(Osmodeus grabs Princess Zafira and the two of them begin to waddle and teleport away.)

Eli: Alright! It’s time to end this! No more games; no more running!

(Eli quickly dashes at Angel and snatches the necklace off her neck; Eli then dashes at Osmodeus and jumps into his teleportation portal. Mizuki, Aiko, and jiro all jump into the portal at the last second and get sucked in. The princess then falls out of the portal.)

Kiyomi: AH! Mizuki!

Kiyo: They’ll be fine, Kiyomi; don’t worry about them. Let’s just begin this fight and end these guys.

(Eli is thrown out of the portal and he lands on a rock in the middle of a river between two waterfalls. One water fall is above him coming down and the other is under him going down. Osmodeus stands on the side of the river and stares at Eli. Eli stands up and looks down the waterfall. He sees an infinite land of trees.)

Eli: Back in a forest I see.

Osmodeus: Kid, do you really want to travel down this road with me? Do you really want to die here and now?

Eli: Beating you is my only goal, Osmodeus. I know I’m nowhere near ready to face you, so I’ll be taking on the abilities of your sister Ming while we fight. By the end of this fight, I’ll seal you away into this necklace I took from Angel’s neck. Years from now when I become stronger, I’ll let you free and our real fight will continue.

Osmodeus: So right now, your main goal is to seal me away, huh?

Eli: It is my main goal to beat you, and then seal you away. Ming’s soul cannot truly move on into the spirit world unless she brings you down. So during this fight, her and I will become one and finally end you!

Osmodeus: Just like old times… (Chuckles) But no matter how epic this fight gets, you still can’t see my face. So give me a minute to find a new face to wear.

(Osmodeus teleports away. He comes back a few seconds later wearing a pure black mask.)

Osmodeus: Hopefully this will hold.

Eli: I can assure you it won’t.

(Osmodeus throws the mask on the ground but his face is still unseen.)

Osmodeus: Alright then, let’s make this quick.

(Phantom and Kiyo faceoff back in the desert.)

Phantom: No holding back during this fight.

Kiyo: You must be talking to yourself cause I have no intent to hold back.

Phantom: One of us will die during this fight. Seeing as how I’m already dead, I’m assuming it’s gonna be you.

Kiyo: Nice insult… Now let’s begin our fight and learn once and for all who's the strongest of us!!!

TO BE CONTINUED…