Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Thirty-Seven: Nakamoto Reunion

Spirit Beyond Saga

Spirit Guardian Arc

“Chapter Thirty-Seven: Nakamoto Reunion"

(Kiyo, Jiro, Mizuki, Tyreese, Kelsey, Zafira, Nini, Kiyomi, Eli, Toshi, Jason, Aiko, Tenjin, and Brenda stand on one side. Vexis, Phantom, Serenade, and Angel stand on the other. The desert is empty and hot.)

Tyreese: So, Sephores is your real name, huh, Angel? It sounds mighty close to the word Whore to me. (Grins) Is there something about yourself you’re not telling us?

Angel: You are not privileged to speak my divine name. With my godly sword I shall cut your life down to nothing. Your existence in this world is limited so choose your last words wisely.

Tyreese: (Popping knuckles) I don’t care who you are; all I care about is beating that face of yours.

Angel: My face is pretty; don’t you dare speak ill of it.

Tyreese: Yeah your face is pretty… pretty ugly… (Stops popping knuckles) You’re maybe running at 15 percent of your power at the moment so I have about a 50 percent chance of beating you. Really all I need is 1 percent to give me the confidence I need to face you. As long as there’s a chance for me to win, I’ll give it all I’ve got!

Angel: You forget; I am the Goddess of time. I can easily bring my power back up to 100 percent in seconds. Would you like to see?

(In an instant the wind picks up and all of the scratches and dirt on Angel’s body heal away.)

Tyreese: (Sarcasm) Oh wow; what an amazing trick. Oh please, don’t stop there; show us more. Pfft.

Angel: My power does not amaze you. It doesn’t send chills down your spine and cause you to shiver in fear.

Tyreese: My spine is made of pure steal; nothing scares me. The Nakamoto clan knows not of the word “fear”, nor do they experience it.

Angel: We’re going to have to change that than, won’t we?

Tyreese: Your efforts will only be in vain, but good luck anyway.

Angel: Luck does not measure up to my power. I will show you a demonstration and have you begging for mercy.

Kiyo: Hey, Tye.

Tyreese: Yea, brother?

Kiyo: Maybe it’s best you wait before fighting Angel.

Tyreese: You mean Sephores? (Sticks tongue out at Angel)

Kiyo: Yeah. Phantom and I need to settle the score. There can’t be any distractions and everyone in the area needs to be cleared. Only Phantom and I should be here, so teleport everyone else away.

Tyreese: To be honest with you, Angel at her full power makes her at least 10 times as powerful as Osmodeus is at his maximum. One of Osmodeus’ attacks was enough to cause a shockwave that the entire world could feel; and that wasn’t even his maximum power. Angel can most likely float in space and slice her sword one time at the Earth and cause the planet to explode. If I fight her right now, I will definitely lose.

Kiyo: Then you’re gonna have to do something to seal her away within seconds. I don’t care how; just do it.

Tyreese: Are you barking orders at me?

Kiyo: (Smiles) I am the alpha dog of the two of us, so yes I am.

Tyrees: (Smiles) You’re lucky I love you, man. We’ll all be watching your fight from a distance alright.

Phantom: Actually I have a better idea! Why don’t we fight in my territory? I’ll teleport all of us there.

(The air grows thin with light fog. The sky turns dark blue, black, and purple. The entire area shifts and turns into a huge graveyard. Bats and owls fly around everywhere.)

Phantom: (Says to Kiyo) Do you recognize the graves in front of you, boy?

Kiyo: (Reads the two graves in front of him in the ground) Adam and Lilith. Those were my fake parents. Those were the two innocent souls you killed in front of me when I was 8.

Phantom: I own their souls now. I can summon them and have them fight for me. I think this should be an interesting show.

(Phantom summons a throne behind him. He casually walks up to the throne and rest on it. He places his ankle on his knee and presses his fist against his cheek as he sits down.)

Phantom: These two individuals were under an irreversible spell. The spell allows these two of completely take the form of a different individual in the eyes of others. They look exactly like your real birth parents, so at least you’ll know what they really looked like before you join them in death.

Kiyo: You can’t hide behind corpses forever. I suggest you limit your summoning of the dead and face me head on with all you’ve got while we’re both still alive.

Phantom: (Smiles) Right.

(An arm punches out of the ground at Kiyo’s feet. A body begins to rise up. Kiyo takes a few steps back.)

Aiko: Oh wow, who’s behind grave number one?!

(A man wearing an all white robe and a hood stands before Kiyo. He throws the robe off. The man wears a gorgeous all black suit with a red rose on the side of his chest and a white shirt underneath. He has the same face and hair as Kiyo. The man smiles at Kiyo with a friendly smile. He's a very kind man.)

Kiyo’s father: It’s amazing how much you’ve grown, son. (Places arm on Kiyo’s head)

Kiyo: Wait a minute… that night, 10 years ago… you weren’t the one I saw get killed by Phantom. You aren’t Adam.

Kiyo’s Father: For now, I am. Just call me Adam for now, son. And call your mother Lilith. Your mother and I gave a portion of our power to your surrogate parents. That way, if anyone decided to scan their energy signals, they would detect ours in their bodies. This may not be our real bodies, but we are your real parents.

Kiyo: Wait so you are my real father, but you’re possessing my surrogate father’s body?

Adam: That is correct. (Turns around to face Phantom) This guy fights dirty. It’s best you don’t go at him alone. Your mother and I will provide backup… (Frustrated) As soon as she gets her lazy hide out of the ground and joins the family reunion!

(Kiyo’s mother rises out of the ground and stands before Kiyo. She seems very sweet and has a very childish personality to her. Her hair really long and straight, it’s gorgeous and shines with beauty. Her bangs cover her forehead. Her eyes are green like Kiyomi’s. She wears a beautiful white dress with arm wraps, a sapphire wedding ring on her middle finger, and blue rose on the side of her chest. Her boobs are rather big as well. She smiles and laughs while she hugs Kiyo with full force.)

Lilith: AH! MY BABY! I’M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU! Oh look at you all grown up. (Stops hugging and pinches cheeks) Oh you have a face like your father, but you have my cheeks. (Looks around his entire body) You have your father’s muscle tone, and AHHH; you have my cut little butt! (Places her hands on her sides) I can’t believe how handsome you’ve become!

Kiyo: (Blushes) Gee… I don’t know whether to feel embarrassed or flattered.

Jiro: How about embarrassed? I know I would be.

Kiyomi: Mom, dad… Is it really you?

(Adam faces Kiyomi and cracks a smile.)

Adam: You completely take after your mother; minus the breasts and the big butt of course.

Kiyomi: HEY!

Lilith: (Laughs and winks) I can’t believe what a sexy little princess my daughter came out to be. (Slides over to Kiyomi) Do you have a boyfriend yet, huh, huh? Is it this blonde gentleman right next to you; he’s such a hotty! If only I was a few years younger… (Winks at Jiro) raar…

Adam: Yeah a few years younger (Angry) AND NOT MARRIED!

Lilith: (Sighs in disappointment) Yeah and that too… (Argues) Why do you always have to remind me of our ball and chain situation, huh?!

Adam: (Argues back) You’re the one who said yes to my proposal so don’t you dare try and blame everything on me! You were the one who pressured me into purposing to you in the first place!

Lilith: Oh here you go playing the victim again. Every time we argue it always has to be about you and how you're unhappy!

Phantom: Excuse me…

Adam: (Yells in anger) Excuse yourself! Can’t you see my wife and I are having an argument?!

Lilith: We’re gonna have to show this guy some manners, huh, baby?

Adam: (Smiles) Should I get the first hit or would you like to do the honors?

Kiyo: Hey, this is my fight! You two just stand back and watch me in action. I’m the star of the show right now!

Adam: Alright then, son, let’s see whatcha got.

Lilith: Go, sweetie! I believe in you! (Blows a kiss and smacks Kiyo in the face)

Kiyo: (Rubs face in pain) That’s some powerful love. Alright Phantom! Prepare yourself for the most intense battle you’ve ever entered. You and I will battle to the death! This is where is all ends for you, so no holding back; you got that?!

Phantom: Alright, you little brat, let’s just get this over with.

(Phantom snaps his fingers and arms burrow out of the ground and spiral around everyone’s body except for Adam, Lilith, Kiyo, and Phantom.)

Jiro: What’s going on here?! I can’t reach to get my sword.

Phantom: Let’s play a little game, Nakamoto. These arms will soon turn into coffins and confine your friends. The coffins will begin to sink deeper and deeper underground until they have no more oxygen left. Once they die, their corpses will be mine to control as puppets to fight against you with.

Kiyo: (Stretches fingers) You’re really going to make things difficult, aren’t you? Oh well; I can handle anything you throw at me. I’ll play along with your little game, but I’ll need you to agree to give me a chance to at least save them.

Phantom: (Grins) But of course; I’m not an unreasonable man. The coffins will be covered with chains and the locks will be held by hands coming out of the ground. I will give you a series of enemies to fight and each enemy has one key. Once you defeat an enemy, you get one key and that key will allow you to unlock one coffin and free only one person.

Kiyo: By the time I free all my friends and defeat all the zombies you throw at me, I’ll be out of energy and won’t be able to fight you.

Phantom: (Grins and chuckles) Exactly…

Kiyo: (Smiles) I always love a challenge. This will be fun.

Kiyomi: Hey, bro, don’t forget you’re playing with our lives here, so try not to have too much fun!

Kiyo: (Smiles) Not making any promises, sis!

Aiko: (Excited) Oh, I love how you can always make a grim situation turn into fun! I admire that trait about you so much!

Kiyo: Don’t worry, I’ll get you all out soon.

Phantom: Oh and by the way, I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that your parents both have a key inside each other. You’ll have to fight them as well.

Adam: (Serious mood) Son, you should know that I won’t take pity upon you. I will fight you with all I’ve got. If your mother and I end up killing you… we’re truly sorry.

Lilith: (Excited) But remember we love you, sweetie! (Gives Kiyo a big kiss across the face)

Kiyo: Gee, thanks for having such faith in me, mom.

Kiyomi: (Thinking) Why haven’t our parents come to ecknowledge me? They haven’t said 10 words to me, yet, they’re all over Kiyo. Do my parents even still love me anymore?

Phantom: Now, boy, you’re first opponents will be… your parents. (Chuckles) Let’s see how you do against them.

Adam: Sorry, but no can do, blubber butt.

Phantom: What did you just call me?

Lilith: (Smiles) Blubber butt, silly. He calls you that because you’re a fatty (Bursts out laughing).

Phantom: (Groans) Whatever…

Adam: I’d like to test my son’s skills by having a one-on-one fight with him. And I definitely want to see how much my lovely daughter has progressed as well.

Kiyo: Dad… I think maybe Kiyomi and I should have a two-on-two battle against you and mom.

Lilith: Oh that sounds like a splendid idea, son. Oh you’re just so smart! (Puckers for another kiss)

Kiyo: Please, no more kisses, mother…

Phantom: Here is your first challenger… Defeat them and obtain the key to free your sister and begin your two-on-two battle.

(Zombies begin to rise from every grave around them in the graveyard. The zombies all have rotting dead flesh, yellow glowing eyes, and red pupils. They all extend their arms and slowly walk toward Kiyo moaning. Kiyo sighs in disappointment. He looks up at the purple aura that substitutes the sky.)

Kiyo: Enough of this…. (Stares down at the ground) Phantom… I changed my mind… I won’t play any games with you. You and me will fight one-on-one. We will fight right now.

Phantom: Kid, you have no idea what I am truly capable of. Me at full power is something divine.

Kiyo: Then show me your divine power!

Phantom: Very well then, kid!

(Phantom opens his mouth and a giant green plasma blast shoots out at Kiyo at an amazing speed. The blast gets to Kiyo and Kiyo slaps it away. The blast crashes into a grave and blows it up.)

Kiyo: (Impatient) Come on! I don’t have time for games!

(All of the zombies in the area run toward Kiyo. The zombie arms around Kiyo’s friends turn into coffins and quickly burrow underground.)

Kiyo: DARN IT! NO!

(The zombies get closer and closer, running faster and faster.)

Kiyo: Nini, Flamewheel, let’s go!

(Nini jumps into Kiyo’s hands and Kiyo holds Nini like a bowling ball. Nini begins to spin faster and faster and get bigger and bigger while on fire.)

Kiyo: How about a quick game of Boiling! It’s like Bowling, but instead of knocking you down, you’ll be burned down like a pot of boiling water! That sounds kinda corny actually, but, WHATEVER!

(Kiyo screams and throws Nini. Nini spins on the ground and gets 10 times bigger. She quickly rolls over all the zombies and separates their limbs from their bodies and melts their rotting flesh away. Two zombie arms come out of the ground and hold Kiyo by his ankles. Phantom comes out of nowhere and punches Kiyo in the face- sending him back 30 feet into the dirt. Nini tries to run over Phantom but he catches her in Flamewheel form and throws her at Kiyo. She runs into Kiyo and the two of them tumble back a few feet.)

Kiyo: (Holds his head in pain) Oww… Nini, perhaps you should let me take Phantom. You take care of any zombies that interfere in our fight!

(Phantom flies at Kiyo at 70 miles per hour. He gets to Kiyo and the two of them Punch each other’s fist. A shockway causes the the ground to shake and shatter around them. Phantom opens his mouth and unleashes a mouth blast. Kiyo instantly catches it with his other hand. Kiyo quickly forms a Fireball in his palm.)

Kiyo: Literally... EAT THIS!

(Kiyo’s blast shoots and pushes Phantom’s blast into his mouth. Kiyo’s fireball goes into his mouth as well and explodes; sending Phantom flying back 70 feet and making him crash into his summoned throne.)

Phantom: (Sits up) Wow, that move was pretty… hot. (Chuckles and stands up) Now it’s my turn to make a move. The summoning of 1000 corpses! Zombies arise!

Kiyo: This guy is going to piss me off with his zombie summoning. I suppose I have no choice but to end this quick. (Closes his eyes) Dragon Spirit from within me… lend me some of your power, so that I may crush my opponent.

(Kiyo’s palms forms a giant black energy ball with white and black lightning surging around it.)

Kiyo: No more games, Phantom! Time to end this little game! CHAOS BLAST!

(Kiyo aims his palm at Phantom and shoots out the blast. Phantom flies over the blast and goes to punch Kiyo in the face. Kiyo yells and the blast becomes a lot bigger; making contact with Phantom and swallowing him whole, along with a large portion of the graveyard. The blast explodes. The explosion is so powerful that it completely destroys Phantom’s graveyard dimension. The dimension shatters like glass and everyone appears back in the dessert.)

Jiro: Ah man! I can breathe again… yes!

Tyreese: Kiyo, I can’t believe you just summoned the power of the Dragon Spirit within you! What makes you think you can control such power?!

Kiyo: You don’t need to worry about me, Tyreese. Worry about yourself and the others. Get them to a safe distance and make sure they don’t get hurt.

(Phantom rises out of the sand. He stands and his flesh begins to turn into plasma and melt off.)

Tyreese: What is that?!

Kiyo: (Nervously thinking) No way! Not only did he survive the attack but his power is rising. He’s getting even stronger than he was just moments ago.

Adam: Son, as your father, I advise you to back off right now! I’ve seen Phantom at his maximum power and he is not an opponent you should mess around with!

Kiyo: I’ve trained 10 years for this moment, Father… I’m not just going to coward off lake some animal in the woods. I hunted him down; not the other way around! The hunter never runs from the hunted.

Adam: (Says to Lilith) He has your stubbornness I see!

Lilith: Hey, I am not stubborn! I’m just… not easy to handle is all. (Sticks tongue out at Adam)

Adam: Whatever, Kiyo, do not fight this man! Huh?

(Phantom’s appearance is completely changed. His eyes are white and his pupils are extremely huge and black. His eyes are half the size of his entire face. His entire body is skinny and pale white. He looks like he’s wearing an all-white suit. His hands and feet look like mittens. Fingers begin to grow out of his hands and they all turn into extremelt sharp blades with green plasma acid leaking from them. The acid drips on the ground and begins melting the sand away. Phantom’s face has nothing but two eyes on it. He slaps himself and a grin appears on his face. The grin looks like it’s been painted on his face. His voice sounds very depressing and dead.)

Phantom: This… is my true… form… This is my true… face.

Kiyo: Just when I thought you couldn’t get an uglier.

Phantom: Rayna… was not able… to beat me in this form… (Takes an extremely long and deep breath) I was too much for her... She was unable to keep up... with my speed... I was too fast for her!

(Phantom appears behind. Kiyo turns around and tries to punch him but Phantom disappears. He then begins slicing Kiyo all over his entire body at an extremely fast speed. Kiyo yells at the top of his lungs. Phantom then stabs Kiyo in the stomach and all 5 claws stab all the way out of his back. Kiyo screams out one last time.)

Phantom: Your body shall be added to my collection.

Adam: SON!

Kiyomi: BROTHER!

Kiyo: You two stay out of this! This is my fight. (Kiyo coughs up blood)

Phantom: I don’t like to waste time; you die now!

(Phantom closes together the 5 claws on his other hand to form a sword. He swipes it horizontally to try and cut Kiyo’s head through the middle. In an instant, Kiyo aims both his palms toward the ground and uses his Jetfyre technique to shoot both him and Phantom up into the sky like a rocket. They continue to go higher and higher until they get about 300 feet off the ground. The two of them float in mid-air. Phantom’s claw is still stuck in Kiyo’s stomach.)

Phantom: You’re more of a fool than I thought. Did you forget; I have the powers of a ghost. I can fly at will.

(Kiyo grabs Phantoms arm and holds on tight to it.)

Phantom: I’m sure whatever strategy you have won’t work on me.

Kiyo: I’m transferring the heat of my own energy into your body. By doing this, I’m familiarizing your energy with mine, which prevents you from phasing through me.

(Kiyo wraps his arms around Phantom. He flips the both of them upside down and uses his Jetfyre technique to push the both of them down toward the ground at an extremely fast rate.)

Kiyo: Do you remember when I first used my Jetfyre technique to push us both off the ground? Well the fire that pushed us up is still burning the sand underneath us. I’m able to control that burning fire still since it came from my energy.

(The burning fire turns into two tall poles of fire.)

Phantom: So, you plan on impaling me into those spikes, huh? Well sorry, but your plan will fail. This is your last move before I kill you kid, so make it good.

(Kiyo throws Phantom into the dirt. The impact causes sand to fly everywhere. Phantom stands up out of the dirt a few seconds later and notices that his claw is no longer stabbed into Kiyo’s stomach. Phantom looks behind him and a string of fire is connected in between the two poles of fire. In the center of the fire string, Kiyo holds an orb of red fire energy.)

Kiyo: This move I used on Kaji to destroy his city. You will not survive its devastation.

Phantom: Did you forget my speed, kid?

Kiyo: Your speed won’t matter. This blast is nuclear and will destroy anything within 100 miles once it makes impact. I destroyed Kaji’s entire city with this, and now I’m going to destroy you.

Phantom: Interesting…

Kiyo: Goodbye, Phantom!

(Kiyo pulls the sphere back like slingshot and flings it at Phantom. The blast bashes Phantom in the face and causes a nuclear explosion that completely decimates anything within a 200 miles radius. The desert is completely gone. All that remains is a rocky wasteland. Phantom rises from out of the ground. His body is completely healed. The sky grows dark with rain clouds. Heavy rain begins to fall from the sky. Kiyo stands in front of Phantom with his clothing damaged. Kiyo holds his headband in his hand. He looks down on it in sadness as the rain falls upon his head.)

Phantom: So, kid… do you realize now that attempting to beat me is a useless effort?

Kiyo: I’ve gone through 10 years of training to defeat you, Phantom… Not once have I used the full extent of my power… but now… I feel it’s necessary. Phantom, my reason for beating you is simple; I want to kill you. I use to be against killing but now… I realize that sometimes it’s necessary to make the world a better place. All evil must be destroyed. I will start with you, Phantom.

(Kiyo gives Phantom an evil glare. Kiyo’s eye color has changed from red to gold. Phantom's creepy painted smile grows bigger and he chuckles.)

Phantom: I see… You have a lot of Croy within you, kid. That’s no surprise; Croy was the leader of the Nakamoto clan during the Second World War.

Kiyo: Croy? You mean the one who created the Gem of Croy?

Phantom: (Smiles) Yes, him. Croy was a true master; a true legend! His power was unbelievable. Not even Angel herself could stand up to him. If Angel, Osmodeus, and me all combined our powers and strengths together, Croy would still be able to defeat us within a short time.

Kiyo: Croy huh…

Phantom: You seem interested.

Kiyo: I am… I very much am. What happened to Croy? Where is he now?

Phantom: To end the Second World War, Both Croy and Luna decided to make a truce. The two of them sealed each other in 2 different Gems.

Kiyo: Yeah, the Gem of Croy and the Gem of Luna. What’s your point?

Phantom: Luna’s soul jumps from one individual to the other here on our world. Her soul could be in almost any individual with a pure heart here on Earth. Her Gem, however, has completely vanished and no one knows where it is or what it does. Croy’s Gem is hidden somewhere in this world. Most believe the Gem is hidden in the center of the Earth. Getting to the center and living long enough to find the Gem is the difficult part. I’m sure you know that the Gem of Croy grants any individual any wish. But it only grants one wish per person. The Gem of Croy only has Croy’s unlimited energy within it. Croy’s soul itself has been sent to the underworld for all eternity with no hopes of coming back.

Kiyo: So, Croy’s in hell then… So I’ll have to die if I ever want to fight him. (Smiles)

Phantom: What?! You would be willing to die, just to fight a battle you can’t win?!

Kiyo: Not purposely. I’ll fight my hardest and become the strongest in this world. Then once I die many years from now, I will find Croy in hell and I will fight him with all I’ve got!

Phantom: Let’s see if you can get past me first, kid.

Kiyo: I’m sure you know why my eyes have become gold. This is the power of the SainoChokkan. Osmodeus, Ming, and Eli’s clan are said to be the only ones able to use this technique because it’s their Bloodline power. But that’s not true at all. This power can be used by anyone, but it takes 10 years just to unlock its power, and a lifetime to master its power. As for Osmodeus’ clan, their Bloodline ability allows them to be born with SainoChokkan. Their SainoChokkan is also extremely more powerful, and the SainoChokkan energy is evil and it’s alive. Since I’m not from Osmodeus’ clan, my SainoChokkan isn’t evil and doesn’t try and take over me like it did Osmodeus during his battle with Eli not too long ago.

Phantom: How were you able to use such a powerful technique if it takes a lifetime to master?

Kiyo: I learned from Rayna and plus, I did a lot of meditation.

Phantom: Alright then… You’re just full of surprises.

Kiyo: No more surprises after this fight. Prepare to taste my full power, Phantom! With the power of SainoChokkan, I’ll be able to detect and keep up with your movements. So your rapid increase in speed is useless now!

Phantom: Alright! Now for round two of our battle!

TO BE CONTINUED…