Status: active

Kiyo Nakamoto

Kiyo Nakamoto Episode Forty-Three: A Howl Through the Night

Spirit Beyond Saga

Supernatural War Arc

“Chapter Forty-Three: A Howl Through the Night"

Kiyomi Narrating: We all decided to rest up after a day's travel in the Emerald Forest, so we slept in a cave. Unfortunately, Loraine's mother was attacked by a pack of wolves. Those wolves are now closing in on us to get to Eli and sacrifice him so that they can obtain his SainoChokkan ability and have enough power to win the private war against other supernatural forces. Meanwhile, Kiyo had no choice but to confess that Loraine made a huge sacrifice in order for her daughter to go on living. Buffy did not take that well, but Kiyo was still there to lend her a shoulder to cry on at her weakest moment. A cowardly teenager boy around 17 showed up at the cave and claimed not to be a werewolf. Kiyo and Aiko both noticed he had dog breath and he smelled like a wet dog; probably from the rain storm. Anyway, Kiyo decided to let him go, but Kiyo is not convinced this guy isn't a wolf.

(As a wolf howls under the bright light of the moon, three howls follow. The rain storm comes to a stop and the wolves run through the puddles of water; leaving behind small human footprints. All five werewolves stand together in an open grassy area of the forest.)

Handsome: (Filing nails) Please tell me someone found this little brat so that way I wouldn’t have to go through the trouble of getting my pretty white boots muddy.

Tough: (Growls) Fatso! Was it you who signaled the pack?!

Fat: No, Mr, Boss, sir. I was actually trying to grab some bunnies out of this tree when I heard the signal.

Tough: So you were just stuffing your face instead of looking for the boy! How predictable.

Cool: Well, it wasn't me, bro; so it must have been the rookie here.

Fetch: (Nervously pokes index fingers together.) Yes, well, sir, you see, I found this cave and the boy's scent was really strong inside there. I think the boy is camping up there.

Tough: Good work, rookie pup. Keep this up and soon you may actually earn a shred of respect from us.

Fetch: I'm positive he's in there. But beware because some other travelers are there as well, and boy are they scary... (Shaking)

Fat: (Slobbers from mouth) Ooh, nice! Sounds like you've found us some dinner as well. You're turning out to be a pretty cool kid.

Handsome: (Scoffs) Keep your cannibalistic compliments to yourself; I am perfectly fine chewing only the bones of my prey; thank you very much.

Cool: Hey, bro, no one cares about your phony British accent or your vegetarianism, so shut it.

Tough: Alright, enough talk! We make our move now! FETCH! Show us where we find our prey.

Fetch: (Bows down) Right! Yes, pack leader.

(Two huge rocks come flying out of nowhere and slam into the tough wolf and the handsome wolf; knocking them both out instantly.)

Fat: Whoa, what was that?

Cool: (Deeply inhales a smoke for 5 seconds then begins to cough a bit) I've gotta take it easy on this, man.

Fat: Chill, that wasn't a hallucination; our leader was just knocked out!

Fetch: (Panicking and running around in circles) NO! This isn't fair; I'm not ready to die yet! NO! NO! NO!

(The fat wolf punches Fetch and he falls to the ground holding his face in pain.)

Fetch: What did you do that for?!

Fat: Shut up before I eat you!

(Someone comes flying out of the trees and slides in front of the two remaining werewolves. He stands confident about 15 feet away.)

Fat: (Grins) Well, other than dinner, I wonder who you are.

Kiyo: (Crosses arms) Kiyo is my name. Be sure to remember that, okay? I want my reputation well known throughout the world.

Fat: (Eyes turn yellowish-green and red) I am very hungry and when I don't have a good meal, I get very, very, aggressive...!

Kiyo: (Yawn) That's a nice story and all but I prefer the one where you don't talk and just come at me. (Opens arms wide) I'm right here; take a chomp at me, little doggy.

Fat: (Growls out of anger) You dare insult me! Do not underestimate the power of us werewolves!

Kiyo: (Excited) Ah, sweet; I get to see a werewolf transform for the first time!

(Fat begins to grow hair all over his body and he grows to be 9 feet tall and three feet wide. Muscles bulk from his body and 4 abs pop out of his stomach. His stomach is hairless and white but the rest of the fur on his entire body is orange. Split and slobber spill out of his mouth like a waterfall and an aggressive pant can be heard with every breath.)

Fat: The names Pugie; but just call me Pugs for short.

Kiyo: I cannot allow you to hurt my friend Eli, so therefore, I'll end you both right now!

Pugs: The moon is full, boy. Never face a werewolf when he's at his prime.

Kiyo: I've seen cats scarier than you. Now come on!

Pugs VERY WELL.

(Pug dashes at Kiyo at an amazing speed. He tries to take a chunk of Kiyo's stomach out, but Kiyo ducks to dodge. Kiyo then uses all of his strength to uppercut Pug's Jaw but soon as contact is made, nothing happens. Kiyo’s fist is stopped. Pug grins and twists his head to take another bite but Kiyo jumps out of the way and rolls in the grass. Kiyo stands and points his palm at Pugs; unleashing a 12 foot high flamethrower blast directly at him. 8 seconds pass and Pugs is nowhere to be soon. He instantly appears behind Kiyo and smacks him sideways into a tree 50 feet away. Kiyo remains etched inside the tree, upside down with his eyes closed. He opens them up and sees Pug rushing at him. Kiyo quickly rolls away at the last second to dodges Pug's claw when he attempts to stab him with it. Pug tries to pull his claws out of the tree but they are stuck.)

Kiyo: (Laughs) HA! Looks like you're in quite the predicament! Looks like you're open for an attack!

(A giant werewolf with green fur teleports behind Kiyo and squeezes him with a bear hug from behind.)

Chill: Name's Chill, bro, and you should know better than to let your guard down in battle.

(Pug lifts his claw up and pulls the tree from out of the ground like it's no problem.)

Kiyo: (Shocked) WHOA! This guy's strength is insane!

Pugs: You know what else is going to be massive? Your death when I crush you with this tree!

(Pug tosses the huge tree; no problem, at Kiyo. Kiyo squirms and struggles to try and escape Chill's clutches, but to no avail. As the tree gets inches away from Kiyo's face, it splits in two halves and go around the two of them. The two halves hit two different trees behind Kiyo and Chill.)

Kiyo: (Annoyed) You know, I could've gotten out of this situation myself.

Jiro: (Standing in front of Kiyo with sword in hand) Jiro: You had me on night watch, remember?

Kiyo: These guy's have some wild strength so watchout for that, Jiro.

Jiro: Yeah, I picked up on that! Alright, quit messing around and break free already so we can tag team these mutts.

Kiyo: I'M THE LEADER; I GIVE THE ORDERS!

Jiro: Fine, you're the leader, just hurry up!

(Kiyo uses Jetfire to push himself and Chill into the air.)

Chill: (Feeling light headed) Whoa, man... I've never been this high before... So this is how it feels.

(Kiyo breaks out of the hold and turns around to place his palm on Chill's chest.)

Kiyo: It seems you're weakness it that you're unable to focus! It's easy for you to lose balance and get light-headed. Oh well. Anyway, I'll take it easy on you. This next attack is my finishing move but I won't put too much energy into this. Raikaga!

(The dark blue energy ball forms in his palm and shoots out as a beam blast into Chill's chest. The blast pushes him down at 80 miles per hour from 90 foot high distance. Chill slams into the ground and it explodes. Out from the smoke Jiro and Pug rapidly clash against one another- sword to claws. As they both rival one another, Pug takes a deep inhale and exhales a loud supersonic roar; causing Jiro to fly back in the air at a high speed. Out of the smoke from the explosion comes Chill; putting his claws forward and waiting for Jiro to land right into them. Jiro looks behind him and sees he's flying toward Chill, so he quickly stabs his sword into the ground and shoots a frenzy of sword blasts underground. He looks in front of him and sees Pug dashing towards him. The sword blasts shoot out of the ground from below Chill and begin slicing up his fur. He closes his eyes and screams out in pain. Everything moves in slow motion. As Chill slouches over, Jiroquickly does a backflip and lands on Chill's back. Pugs jumps and opens his mouth wide to try and swallow Jiro whole with one bite. Jiro jumps off Chill and toward Pugs with his sword ready to stab. At the exact moment Jiro jumped off Chill, Chill stands up straight and his instantly plowed hard into the dirt from another Raikaga blast held in Kiyo's palm. Jiro then stabs Pugs through the roof of his mouth with his sword and Kiyo's blast explodes again; sending both Jiro and Pugs flying. Everything moves normal again. Jiro lands on his feet and swings Pugs off his sword like a baseball. Pugs is in mid-air flying for a few seconds, but he regains his balance and he lands on his feet.)

Pugs: Is that all you got?! Come on!

(Kiyo uses a Fire punch to punch through Pug's back and out his chest at the same time Jiro stabs his sword through Pug's chest and out his back. Kiyo punched through the right side and Jiro stabbed through the left, but barely misses Pug's heart.)

Jiro: You werewolves aren't much of a challenge.

(Jiro yanks his sword out and Kiyo pulls out his fist. They both stand side-by-side in front of Pug as he holds his chest and falls to the ground in pain.)

Pugs: URGH! You... barely missed my heart by inches...

Jiro: Yeah, I did that on purpose. Go tell your clan about us. Remember our names and our faces.

Kiyo: Now, before we let you go, you must first tell us what you're planning to do with Elijah.

Pugs Ergh! Fine! We plan on sacrificing him to our pack master. Once we do that, our pack master will be granted the family bloodline ability known as the SainoChokkan. Once he obtains this power, he may then grant us, his pack, the power as well, and we will be able to claim victory for our clan.

Jiro: Victory for what?

Tough: Our war with the Vampires and Witches.

(Jiro and Kiyo turn around to see Tough and Handsome standing together in human form.)

Kiyo: (Serious attitude) Tell me how you know about Elijah and his ability to naturally use SainoChokkan.

Tough: A man named Osmodeus asked for our help to find his sister. He searched the world but was unable to. So he hired us to sniff her out. In return for finding her, he promised us he would let us have her as a sacrifice to obtain her power. Well... After we found her location, the boy was with her and we could smell the power on him as well. We of course kept this secret from Osmodeus. And of course, he ended his sister's life in battle, but let the kid live. We've been on the kid's trail ever since. And we've never gotten this close before, so you're not gonna mess this up!

Kiyo: So that explains how Osmo found Eli and Ming in that cabin a long time ago back when we first met.

Tough: Don't make this any harder than it has to be. Give us the boy and we'll let you live.

Kiyo: (Popping knuckles) I don't think so, buddy. Eli is like family to me and I have no problem beating you silly within an inch of your life just to teach you a lesson about messing with my family.

Tough: (Walks up to Kiyo and stands in front of him) Oh, believe me I know how far you would go to protect them, but understand that I too wish to protect my family from extinction. One boy's sacrifice could ensure the lives of hundreds or maybe even thousands of innocent.

Kiyo: Whether I believe you or not, the answer is still no. (Tension rises in his voice as he brings his face closer to his and looks him straight in the eyes.) Now I am done talking about this... (Turns around and walks a few steps back)

Tough: You know exactly what I am going through. You would do anything to protect your family, even go through extreme measures.

Kiyo: Your point?

Tough: Family is important and therefore sacred. So if I'm going to save the remainder of my family, your family will have to be taken out.

(Kiyo turns around and gives him a dirty off of high tension and anger.)

Tough: Your family will die by my family. We will rip you all to shreds.

Kiyo: (Points his finger at him) You know what... Bring it on. Cause if it's a war of love you wish to commence, you will learn the true meaning of a limitless bond. What my family has can never be broken or torn apart. We always support each other no matter what and if you wish to go to war to see whose family has a stronger love, then your world is about to be seriously shattered by the weight of our bonds my friend.

Tough: (Grins) Then the war is on. (Puts hands together behind back) We will be seeing you again really soon, Nakamoto. My entire clan isn't too far from here. Once I bring them here to your location, all will be decided by one all-out brawl to the death. I look forward to meeting you in battle, Kiyo Nakamoto.

Kiyo: Same goes for you, dog-breath.

Tough: (Grins) Goodbye for now. Get some rest. (Walks away)

(Kiyo is pacing back and force inside the cave minutes later. Everyone seems to be a bit shaken up and Kiyo seems a bit meaner than usual.)

Kiyomi: What were you thinking making such a rash decision?!

Kiyo: Look, I could've fought him right then and there and there but I doubt Jiro and I could do it alone! Even if we did do it, I couldn't risk other wolves from his clan hunting us across the world to get revenge! If his entire clan attacks us all at once, then we can dispose of them all and be done with it.

Kiyomi: There has to be a way out of this, Kiyo, we don't want to go into a war like this. Maybe there's some kind of truce we can make with them.

Eli: Hey! These werewolves want to use me so they can gain enough power to defeat the vampires and witches, right? What if we agree to join the werewolves in their war and help them fight off the other two threats?

Kiyomi: We could do that, but we could also go to the vampire side as well. We don't know why these clans are at war with one another and until we do, we don't know which side is wrong and which is right.

Buffy: (Emotionally angered) I say we destroy the werewolves and forget about helping them win this war at all. They killed my mother and they all must pay for that!

Aiko: Buffy, you once thought I was a vampire and your mother mistaken me for one as well. You also said your mother was a witch, is it possible that she has connections with the other sides?

Buffy: Yes actually, but my mother was avoiding the war. I could take you to the witch’s lair and the witches can lead you to the vampires.

Kiyo: Alright then. Tomorrow morning we head toward the Witches lair. Jiro, get some rest. Aiko, you're now on night watch.

Aiko: (Giggles) I hardly sleep anyway.

Kiyomi: Wait. (Sighs) I hate to sound so indecisive but I think it might be best if we handle this fight ourselves. If we trust the vampires, who knows how they’re going to turn on us.

Kiyo: You do have a point there, Kiyomi, but I feel as if I have no choice, but to call in recruits. I just can’t put my trust in our team’s victory.

(Four women all wearing short black dresses are standing above the ruble of Loraine and Buffy's destroyed home. Each woman has a different color hair style- Red, blue, green, and whitish purple. Red hair and whitish purple hair are long; green and blue hair are short.)

Red: Loraine's body is hidden somewhere under this house.

Green: (Being childish) Hey look, I just found some gorgeous red slippers!

Purple: (Tough attitude) Cute. (Rolls eyes) Look, if we do find Loraine's body, what are we supposed to do with it?

Red: (Annoyed) Quit pestering me and find her body now! I can still feel her life force somewhere under this house. Loraine may have left our Witches Guild a long time ago, but she is still our sister. I sensed she was in danger so I kindly asked you all to join me in my attempt to provide backup for her. But it seems we got here a bit too late.

Green: These red shoes match perfect with my eyes!

Purple: Would you drop the shoes already and just focus?! Ah, you're so annoying at times.

Green: You're just jealous because I'm sexier than you. I'm super friendly, super silly, and super cute. And I don't nag all the time like you do, Sophia, so MEH!

Red: Wait. Why is there smoke in the sky?

Blue: I think the forest is on fire a few miles west... Or is that East? Whatever, that direction.

Red: Sophia, maybe you should stay here and look for Loraine's body. Heal her if you can and wait for us to return.

Blue: Look, master; I am so bored right now so I'll stay and heal Loraine. Maybe after I do so, I can take a nap.

Red: Very well. And one of these days I'm gonna train you to not be so lazy.

Blue: I've tried that multiple times, and... I'm still as lazy as ever.

Red: Of course you are.

(Kiyo is walking out toward the entrance of the cave. Eli and Buffy both run up behind him and the three of them stand to talk.)

Buffy: Hey, wait. Kiyo I can't sleep so do you mind if I go out for a little walk? I just need to get some air is all.

Kiyo: Well I'm actually going to put out the fires I set in the forest. Me not being all the way there, forgot that forest fires can spread pretty quickly.

Buffy: Well, do you mind if I join you on your walk there?

Kiyo: (Smiles) Not at all; happy to have you.

Eli: You two have a wonderful time. If you need me, I'll be here holding down the fort.

Kiyo: Nonsense, buddy. Why don't you come along with us? You know you're always welcome to join me for a walk.

Eli: I just don't wanna be around to ruin things if you two decide to you know... kiss...

Buffy: I am in no situation to start a romance relationship.

Kiyo: Yeah, and I'm still kinda conflicted by my last lover.

Eli: (Surprised) What?! You had a last lover?!

Kiyo: Oh that's right, I never mentioned her to you guys. Well hey maybe I'll tell you about her some other time but not now, okay?

Eli: I got it; I won't bring it up again. So I guess I will join you on that walk after all.

(As the three of them reach the fire-engulfed flames, Eli and Buffy can't help but to glare in amazement.)

Buffy: Wow... It's like the flames are a representation of me. It's like my spirit; burning with a deep powerful passion that completely decimates everything blocking its path and not letting anything stop it! It speaks to my soul; like poetry.

(Kiyo aims his palm at the flames and it all absorbs into his hand within 10 seconds.)

Kiyo: Sorry, but I had to ruin your little day dream.

Buffy: You're mean; you know that?

Kiyo: Sorry, but while you were off fantasizing, I bet you didn't notice the high-leveled stalkers hovering behind us.

Buffy: (Quickly turns around) What?!

(Buffy sees the red-headed witch and the green-haired witch floating side-by-side next to each other; smiling at her.)

Green: Well lookie here- two cuties and a handsome fox.

(She winx at Kiyo and a tiny little heart floats out of her eye and glides towards Kiyo. The heart slaps against his cheek and stamps into his flesh. Within a few seconds it begins to smoke and burn Kiyo's face, but he stands crossing his arms like if he doesn't feel a thing.)

Green: Ooh a tough man; I like that. Sister Rubbie; may I take the cute boy home?

Rubbie: No, you may not Emmie. Look, we only came here to check out the fire, but instead we find an old niece.

Buffy: (Excited) Aunt Rubbie!

(Buffy runs over to Rubbie and hugs her with joy and excitement.)

Buffy: Wow, I can't believe you're here! I haven't seen you in years since I was a little girls.

Rubbie: (Smiling) You still are one, honey.

Buffy: Oh stop it. (Chuckles)

Kiyo: (Faces the two witches with a cautious attitude) So, the two of you must be a part of the witches who are currently at war with the wolves and the vampires.

Rubbie: We are, boy; but who wants to know?

Kiyo: I do. My name is Kiyo and I recently fought with a few of those wolves. I have the ability to sense energy and strength within people and those wolves I fought were a lot more powerful than what they seemed to be in battle. If those wolves fight my team, my team will end up losing. We need back up.

Rubbie: So you're wondering if joining the Witches Guild is an option to help you win this war against them, right? Well you would have to prove to me you're worth recruiting and worth trusting.

Kiyo: My team is Team Kiyo. We-

Rubbie: Wait!

Emmie: (Shocked) No waaaay...

Rubbie: Team Kiyo defeated Kaji and successfully destroyed his entire city. They also had a pretty interesting battle in the desert town Borgias. Magnes fell to his knees by this group, and successfully ended the Assassin Faction’s most elite team after defeating Nissassa. Team Kiyo's reputation grew pretty big in such a short time. I'm surprised the law isn't after you yet.

Kiyo: What law?

Emmie: You don’t know about the law?! Boy are you gonna be in for a big surprise. He’s coming after you.

Rubbie: Nevemind that. Look, I have no problem at all recruiting you. Retrieve the rest of your crew and return here. I will teleport everyone to the Witches Quarters.

Kiyo: (Happy) You've got yourself a deal!

(Kiyo runs off with Eli and Buffy. Ruby and Emmie stand beside each other with an evil look in their eyes.)

Emmie: Too bad the cute ones have to die.

Rubbie: Instead of recruiting them, why not use them for a much bigger plan.

Emmie: Ooooooh what kind of bigger plan?

Rubbie: (Grins) Global scale. The cute boy before us was a Nakamoto. You remember the Gem of Croy?

Emmie: Of course I do. But just to be sure, the Gem of Croy was that Gem thing that could grant anyone's wishes, right?

Rubbie: It can only grant one person one wish per lifetime. But one can wish for unlimited wishes. Look my point is that Croy himself was a Nakamoto. We can use a historical reverse spell to trace Kiyo's bloodline back to his ancestry and maybe, just maybe... we can connect Croy's energy with Kiyo's. If we can do that, then we'll be able to seal Croy's energy and use that seal to trace the current location of The Gem of Croy.

Emmie: (Has an epiphany) Oh that's right cause The Gem of Croy has Croy's energy inside it! I get it now! But wait, won't Kiyo die in the process?

Rubbie: He is. but... it's worth the sacrifice.

Emmie: (Giggles) Alright then. Once we get that Gem, we can finally cross over into the next dimension and destroy that backstabber Jennifer. Hundreds of years ago, our witch ancestors aided Jennifer in gaining enough power to defeat all those ghosts that were taking over the world, and Jennifer pays her gratitude by nearly killing all of the witches and destroying all the ancient ornaments and spell books that made our clan strong. We are all weak now because of her, but no more. That cute boy is going to die tonight and our powers shall finally be restored! (Giggles) I feel so evil right now.

(Kiyo and Eli are running through the forest and Buffy is falling behind. She runs as fast as she can but she just doesn't have the speed. The three of them come to a stop.)

Kiyo: Buffy, do you need a piggyback?

Buffy: (Breathing a bit hard) No. Not at all. I have enough stamina to run all the way there, I just don't have the speed. Listen, you guys go on ahead and I'll just go back and whip up a conversation with my old auntie, ok?

Kiyo: Alright, stay safe.

Eli: We'll be back as soon as we can.

(Kiyo and Eli both take off running into the trees once again. The air grows cold and quite. Buffy hears something scrambling through the trees and breathing really hard. She stands her ground ready to fight.)

Buffy: I'm not scared of you! Show yourself now!

Creepy dark male voice: Very well...

(A pale white bald man in a black gown stands behind Buffy. The man is about 8 feet tall and he presses the front of his body up against the back of hers; sending chills down her spine.)

TO BE CONTINUED...