Status: This is a highly personal account of the true events o my life in November of 2010...

November

The Call

The phone rang. We jumped, completely lost in each other. She checked who it was and cursed, backing off of me and throwing on a robe. I hopped up and threw on shorts and a tee while she stared at me like I grew three heads.

"It was your dad, Liz."

FUCK.

Or more accurately, what went through my mind was FUCK HIM. When all this was happening, I could have cared less. I was a rebel. A badass. Loved. Had friends. Had places to go and people to see. I didn't need him telling me the rulessss or that this wasn't gooooddd for me. I was my own person. And I didn't give a fuck.

Of course, she had to call him back to erase any suspicion though. This is how it went:

Sam: "Mr. Thomas?
Dad: "Hello Samantha. Have you seen Elizabeth?"
Sam: "No, I thought I was coming to get her tonight."
Dad: "So you're telling me you have not seen Elizabeth?"
Sam: "Right. Wait...why? Has something happened? Is she okay?"
Dad: "Well she ran away yesterday and we can't find her."
Sam: "Oh my god. If I see her, I'll let you know. I cannot believe she didn't call me."
Dad: "I find that hard to believe as well. Thank you."
Sam: "Sure. Let me know if you find out anything too please?"
Dad: "Sure. Bye."
Sam: "Bye."

I sat on the bed, scratching my hand until it bled while she was on the phone. It was the most nerve-racking experience of my life. If he found me, I would be dead. At least that's what I believed.

She sat down next to me.

"We have to be more careful babe."

"I know," I said. "This sucks."

She wanted to fuck again, but I wasn't in the mood. So I curled up in a ball and cried while she went downstairs looking to score some weed. Off a cop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best I know, but... its hard to write about....

What do you guys think so far? Comment please and let me know!

Too much too fast? Just right?? IDKKKK here!