Status: This is a highly personal account of the true events o my life in November of 2010...

November

The Homegrown Twist

Before the night was over, I had drank half a bottle of Bacardi, smoked two grams by myself, and did two rounds of Perks. Then I slept the whole next day. It wasn't pretty when I woke up either. Hopping in the shower, I asked Sam if I could stay in that night. I didn't really want her going out without me, but at the same time, I was in no condition to abuse my body anymore.

Something should've tipped me off when she gave me the look she usually reserved for Karla. The "what-the-fuck-dumbass" look. She laughed me off and said we were going to Homegrown, a bar on main street. When I asked how we'd get in, she gave me the look again.

"We're hot Liz. Relax."

~~~

Dressed in a short gray skirt and a flowered tank top with my infamous black hoodie and black boots, I was attempting to do my makeup so I could cover up my sickly appearance. Nobody wants to party with a downer. At least thats what Sam told me.

I put on my best smile and braved the cold air as we walked down the street to the bar. Sam's apartment was located in the best spot in regards to main street. On it.

We entered the smokers tent and from there Zach led us inside. Zach had long dreaded hair and was obviously trying to get lucky with Karla. We found a table and the lady we were with went up the bar and got some drinks. Then Zach brought over a few glasses of wine and some of their house beer. I chose the wine because one look at the beer made me turn up my nose.

Zach invited us back to his boys house. Sam accepted for all of us. We piled into his car and I remember driving for about 10 minutes but I have no idea where we went. Walking into this huge house, he said it was his friend Tylers house. Five minutes after sitting down on the couch, I was attacked.

"HEY WHATS YOUR NAME?"

I looked to this young guy on my left and giggled. His words were slurred and LOUD, and he was carrying a 30pack of Bud Light. He was cute in that sort of grangy way so I smiled and said, "I'm Liz. Who are you?"

"I'M MATTY. WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING?"

"Nothing at the moment." I laughed. "We just got here from Homegrown."

"AHHH! DRINK THIS!" He pushed a can of beer into my left hand. I cracked it open and took a sip. "NO! DRINK IT. CHUG IT. DO IT. NOW." Because he was in my face and a slight bit intimidating, I did. Then he gave me another and another. We were laughing and I was halfway in his lap by the time I finished my eighth.

Sam made her way over to me, frowning. "Sam! This is Matty!" She gave me a semi-disappointed look. Then asked me if I wanted to smoke. "DUH!" I yelled, trying to stand up. Matty pushed on my butt to help me and grinned when I looked back. Sam looked at me and shook her head. But I was having too much fun to care who did what and if Sam cared or not.

I was having fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
This night actually was pretty fun up until the next part......lol. Coming soon!

This goes out to erinthepoet9 cuz she wanted me to keep going :) thanks girrrl.

:D pretty good day today. kinda surprsing. lol.