Status: Very much active! xo

I'm in Love With a Malfoy

Chapter 1.

I glanced up at the familiar surroundings, as a warm smile spread its way across my face. "Finally" I whispered to myself.

"Now be Good dear, I don't want any owls from professor Lockley about you misusing the potions again. You know what the consequences will be."

I tried my hardest to suppress a giggle. After learning a very interesting potion last year, I had thought it would be a good idea to give it to Rosie Weasley. She was nice enough but she needed to be taught not to try and shout the correct answer to the teachers, over other people's attempts. As a result of giving her this potion, she was unable to move or speak. It all went incredibly well if you ask me, and I thought It was a very good plan indeed, that was until Lockley asked me why my rat was still squirming. When he went to show me Rosie's expected 'perfect example' he realised what was going on. Let's just say he was not happy in the slightest. Thirty points where took from Ravenclaw. I was not a favourite in the house that week.

"And I'd wipe that grin off your face right now, missy"

I sighed deeply and looked my father in the eyes "Of course dad, no problems." And I was honestly hoping there wouldn't be. After last year the last thing I would want was another howler. Remembering the incident still made my cheeks burn. It wasn't a pleasurable experience. Yes, I would defiantly try to stay out of trouble, but it had a way of finding me.

" Are you sure you've got everything Loo? I will not be driving to Hogwarts this year to drop anything off, regardless of how much detention you will get" My mother said, looking me in the eye.

When she looked me in the eye, even I felt intimidated, fascinated, in complete awe. My Mother is full Veela, a creature filled with so much beauty, but so much rage. You do not want to get on the wrong side of her. She looked exactly like me, to the point where we looked more like twins than mother and daughter. We had the same waist length ebony hair (a very uncommon thing to happen in a Veela, even in a half breed), The same piercing blue eyes that turned a lighter shade of blue-gray when we where upset or angry. The same young pale face, with slight rosy cheeks. Even the same five foot six skinny frame, with small breasts and small hips. Yes, me and my Mother where very very similar, but there was something in her face. She looked so much wiser and more experienced than I. I had a very naive look about myself. I always had a very lost look , whereas my Mother could be alone in the middle of the Sahara and she would still have the same cool look in her eyes, the look that makes her seem like everything will be okay, that she knew exactly where she was going. And if you looked into her eyes, you would too. It was a special gift that she had, and one that I had inherited from her. If somebody looks into our eyes, they will feel the exact way that we are feeling. Nobody at Hogwarts is aware of this gift, and I am nothing but glad. It comes in handy.

" Yes mum, I'm positive I've got absolutely everything. This is my fifth year, I'm fifteen. I'm not a child". She looked at me with a look of doubt on her face, and gave a sarcastic "hmm" that lasted a little too long.

"Well" I said to break the awkward silence, "Better get going, everyone else is on the train, only five minutes until it leaves, want to get a good seat. Love You, Bye" I turned around and stepped onto the platform before turning around and blowing a kiss towards my parents. A few people around them misinterpreted who it was aimed and looked delighted, gazing in my direction.

"Good Bye Loo" My mother sang, waving.

"Stay out of trouble!" My dad added, giving me a stare as if you say " and you better HAD stay out of trouble, or else."

I was relieved just to be away from my parents for a while. We live in the countryside in the middle of nowhere. Which means, in the summer, apart from the odd owl, I had very little contact with anyone else. It had been a very boring summer, to say the least. The highlight had been the trip to London to get my school supplies, which is saying something, I hate London. There's far too much technology. I don't know how to work anything. I struggle enough with trying to teach myself the currency so that I can buy myself some decent clothes. I loved the muggle shops. They had shops with strange names like "Cow" and "pop" that sold the most beautiful vintage clothes. Why you'd name a shop after an animal or an onomatopoeia, I don't know. But I was satisfied with the clothes I had bough and brought to Hogwarts, they where a lot better than the crap that you got down in Hogsmede.

As I was walking down the ancient steam train, towards my carriage, I saw multiple heads of students poking out of the carriages, mouths open staring at me in awe. It sounds awfully big headed but I knew that I was attractive. When I looked in the mirror I saw myself as anything but. I could point out multiple things that where wrong with me. But I knew that to many other people, I looked flawless. To be honest I didn't like it. It was nice sometimes to get attention off particularly attractive people, but the majority of the time it was so painfully annoying.

And now there was a whole year of new students, all who have never seen me before. Most who have never seen Veela before. I think it's going to be an interesting year.

A few carriages and a whole lot of stares later, I was at my usual carriages. A huge smile on my face and a case in my hand, I opened the carriage door to see Ruby, Alex, Fergus, Lorcan and Socrpius. I was so happy to see them all, and a huge grin spread across their faces when they saw me.

"Luna!" Ruby squealed when she saw me, jumping up to hug me. It felt so good to be with everyone again. I hadn't seen them since school.

Ruby released me and looked at my face "Why is it that you seem to get more and more beautiful every year? It's unfair on the rest of us." I don't know what she was talking about. It was her that had grown even more in beauty over the summer. Her shoulder length white curls where bouncing and her perfect smile was flashing.

She sat down as Alex stood up, picked me up and spun me around in a hug.

"And how was your summer Loo?" he asked.

"Long" I replied, groaning. " And painfully boring. I noticed you where too busy having fun on your Romanian adventures to send me an owl?"

Alex had gone away with his older brother Darryl all Summer to try and find dragons in Romania. Their numbers had being dying down lately, nobody knew exactly why.

Ruby and Alex where my best friends, I'd met them on my first day of Hogwarts. Me and Ruby where first to be placed in Ravenclaw by the sorting hat, so we sat next to each other, got talking and a friendship developed from that. Ever since that first night we where inseparable.

Alex was different. He had stared at me all the way through first year but I thought nothing of it, most people looked at me. I was half Veela, it was expected. I thought he was pretty cute, sure. So when he asked me out at the start of second year, I was pretty happy. We got to know each other and he was so lovely that we spent a lot of time together, but that's it. He was good-looking and lovely, sure, And a great listener. But there was no chemistry. I think we where always destined to become really great friends. So we decided that's what we would be. And ever since then it's been me, Ruby and Alex.

And then there was Scorpius. Scorpius Malfoy was a distant relative of Ruby's. They where second or third cousins of something, but their families had always been in contact. Ruby and Scorpius came to the train station together on the first year and, being the only thing that each other had at the time, they agreed to get the train together every year, no matter what, until their last year of school.

So me and Alex was introduced to him on the first day of the second year. On our way to school we all got talking. Fergus and Lorcan where Scorpius' two friends (Fergus was in Slytherin with Scorpius, Lorcan was in my house. I don't know why they are all such good friends but are in different houses, nobody ever asks.) , they're both perfectly nice, rather interesting people, but they don't have the charisma or charm that Scorpius has.

Scorpius doesn't have what you can call a great reputation in our school, his Grandfather, Lucius Malfoy, is an Askaban prisoner and rather famous for being on "You Know Who's" side when he took over. From what I know about the issue, when there was that massive battle in Howarts, Scorpius' Father and Grandmother left or something. But his Dad, he still has the death eater's mark on his wrist. He tries to hide it, "You know Who" hasn't been seen for years. The majority of people have accepted he's dead, some think he'll return. I don't particularly care for any of it. The past is the past and I seriously doubt it will repeat itself. Scorpius is lovely once you get to know him, as is his father. You just don't want to get on the wrong side of either of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so i'm copying this story off my fanfiction profile. Humble beginnings, i know. I promise it shall get more interesting, have patients. Comments and ratings are what keep me going, if you ever want personal inboxes/comments to tell you when i'm updating, feel free to post on my profile. If you would like to be featured in this story as an "extra" or "one off" as such then please leave a comment along with this description. Name: house: feelings towards luna/scorpius: appearance (eye colour/hair colour): interests(consider that fact that you are a wizard): i will try and fit you in. Thankyou so much for reading xox