What They Don't Know Can't Hurt Them, Right?

What the fck is wrong with him?

Alex laughed as I said something funny in an interview, I couldn't quite remember who it was that we were being interviewed for, but I know that Alex looked really cute when he laughed. Oh god. I was such a loser. I was tall and lanky with a stupid goatee. I had no idea why Alex was even my friend.

Oh hi, I'm Jack, say hi Jack. Can't say that on a plane! Haha aren't I funny? I'm twenty three years old and fancy boys. Well not really, I'm just fancy my best friend of eleven years Alex Gaskarth. This wouldn't be such a big deal if it were not for the fact that Alex and I were in a band with our other best friends Zack and Rian. The band was called All Time Low, after a New Found Glory lyric.

The fans would go insane if they found out Alex fancyed boys too. Oh wait, you didn't know he was gay? Just thought I had a creepy crush on him? Well you sir are indeed wrong. Alexander William Gaskarth is gay and my boyfriend and has been for nine years.

Back to the fans going crazy, though, this is what would happen: the female ones would go mental trying to grow a dick or something, and the male ones would keep trying to jump his bones. Not that I would be worried, I knew Alex loved me, he told me every night before we went to sleep next to each other.

Speaking of every night, we were on tour and sleeping on the bus. Some nights we got lucky and got to sleep at a hotel, but that was becoming rarer and rarer, which meant Alex and I barely got to have any 'fun'.

Not to say that the guys didn't know about us, in fact they were one of the first people we told, just it's very awkward when your best mates can hear you doing...that. But today we were going home because it was the last day of tour which was great news!

I remember the first person I told I was gay was Alex, and then he told me he was gay too, and we kissed. That was when we first got together, a fond memory filled with cheesyness and tongues. I soon figured out that I wasn't gay, I still fancied girls but Alex was always straight up gay. Well not straight up isn't the right phrase but... Anyway did you know that one one of Alex and I's many breaks I dated former playboy bunny Holly Madison, she was fun but she was no Alex, so we broke up and I got back with Alex.

What was that? What do you mean 'many breaks'? Well Alex and I are both very stubborn and hard headed, which means occasionally we get into very bad fights and break up, and when I say occasionally I mean often and by bad fights I mean massively bad fights. But usually we got back together.

The second people we ever told about us were our parents, they were shocked, well mine were, I had always been so into girls, but when I explained the whole bi-type thing I had going on, they understood. Alex's parents were less surprised, they had expected it more because Alex had never really expressed interest in any members of the opposite sex.

The next people we told were Zack and Rian and I'm pretty sure they were making bets on when we were going to tell them. To my knowledge, Rian won.

The fans might have a field day if we told them. You see, they have this thing called 'jalex' where they write slash fan fiction and shit about us being together. This comes from one night on stage where Alex said 'Jack came on to me last night when he was drunk!'
I was shocked, but he later justified himself by saying he was putting them off the scent. Me? I just think he got carried away.

Then he started taking to kissing me on stage, only short pecks though, just enough to appease the fans shouts of 'jalex! Jalex!'
It doesn't annoy me, it just, I sometimes think Alex should have come out before our first EP, it would've made things so much easier.

So, just to clarify and inform, the only people who know that 'jalex' is real, are: Zack, Rian, our parents, Rian's girlfriend Cassadee and the rest of her band Hey monday, our crew members, Fall out boy, we are the in crowd and us.

'now Jack,' the interviewer said, turning to me and zapping me out of my thoughts. 'how would describe what you were like a fifteen?'
'well David' I started, taking a wild shot in the dark at his name, 'horny, lanky...weird, and confused about my sexuality' I finished, smiling at my awesome answer. I felt rather than saw Alex glaring at me. I couldn't think why he would glare at me so I ignored him. Glare on mr mcglareapants.
'so that's all from me, Davis Pole' damn, one letter out! 'interviewing Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat of All Time Low for Magic Box TV. Anything to say boys?' Davis not David asked.
'thats a wrap!' I yelled, my limbs flailing wildly in front of the camera.
'...yeah a wrap...' mumbled Alex before he stood up and walked off somewhere.

What the Fuck was up with him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey well this is my first proper jalex and I hope you like it. Sorry if this offends you or is not grammatically correct, please notify me nicely of that immediately so I can edit it. Though some mistakes may have been made purposefully for a reason that will be revealed in the future. Feel free to comment with constructive criticism, or if you have none, a reason why you liked/loved it. Thanks :)