Sequel: Palm Trees

Seashells

kool-aid will never be the same

July 10th, 2005

This was the day of Simoya's party. She invited all of our friends from the island, which ended up being only about six people, including you. She also tried to invite my brother, but you know how that ended.

It was a sleepover party, since there were only a few people going. Back at home, this never would have happened, due to the whole gender thing. But Sim's parents were perfectly fine with guys sleeping over along with girls. I thought it was weird. Didn't they worry that we were going to fuck each other or something?

I guess not, since they ended up not even being home for most of it. That's how it got so crazy, anyways. I mean, it wasn't like a totally insane party at all. It was just crazy in terms of the island.

We did all the basic stuff. We played truth or dare (not strip truth or dare, luckily, although now that I think about it, it would have been extremely interesting). I don't remember much of the game, but I do remember that it involved me licking a wall and you screaming something outside that had do with vaginas.

After a while we got bored. It was expected, and it was like two in the morning. Then Sim had the brilliant idea that we should have a few drinks. She knew where her parents kept them, anyways.

No one that was there had ever drank before, and we decided to try it. We had tequila - Sim's parents were like in love with the stuff. It was right on the counter too, so it wasn't exactly hiding.

Des (remember him?) had the brilliant idea of pouring it out into different containers and then smashing the bottle, making it look like it fell. We all agreed that it was actually a pretty good plan. Except the damn bottle just wouldn't break, even after we threw it on the ground about eight times. Eventually it did break, but that was an accident (Karen knocked it off the counter as she was leaning over to get some cake).

So, we started mixing it with stuff and drinking it. Either way, it was still pretty nasty. Everyone was like "wow this is gross" and then continued drinking. Tequila and kool-aid was the weirdest. I don't think I like kool-aid anymore.

Yeah, so that was that. I don't remember much of that night. We didn't get totally drunk or anything, maybe just tipsy. I do remember that we acted like fucking retards for the rest of the night. I can't believe I almost took the dare to go streaking. It was the middle of the night, but still.

It wasn't a bad experience. I got to talk to you, even if the things we were talking about didn't make sense or were just stupid. At one point, though, I remember how we were talking about ice cream.

Sadly, Simoya didn't have ice cream, since she lived so close to the ice cream parlor. Instead, you suggested we just eat rainbow sprinkles. And that we did.

I wish you could see, but as I'm writing this, I'm smiling.

Image