Realm of Death

Filled With Anger!

I woke up at 5:00 am. I simply got out of bed and change my cloths. I put on my black skirt with my hot pink belt and my light pink blouse. I put on my black boots and sat down in front of the mirror. I then put my hair back into the bows. Took out my rosy pink headband and placed it on my head. I laid back and took a deep breathe. I get to see my sister today. I hope she isn't mad that it took me so long to return. Oh well, I'll deal with her when I see her. Right now, I have to worry about is getting the heck out of here. I grabbed my bag that was already packed (Well truthfully I never really unpacked it.) and headed down stairs. Surprised, no one was up. I then heard Mrs.Bailey get out of her room. She was a mess. She looked as if she was drinking. Poor thing. Billy and Bobby were up too but they were too scared to come out. No problem. I smiled at Mrs.Bailey the best I could and happily said "I'll call a cab, no trouble." I looked away and headed out. When I got out the door my smile turn backed to a frown. I closed my eyes and took out my phone. I called the cab and thought of calling Riku. I saw that she left about four messages. She probably isn't up yet, she isn't much of a morning person. I'll surprise her. A few minutes later a cab came. I got in and told it where to go. I looked out the window to see there where still allot of people out. I moaned and stared at the hands. I soon notice we were at the orphanage and that Ms.Meloche was outside ready to greet me. I got out of the cab, paid the guy,and walked pass Ms.Meloche. "Where do you think your going." She said.
"To see my sister." I said in a soft low voice.
"Well not at this moment your not."
I looked at her in a confuse face.
"Well I got some questions for you."
I stood there quiet waiting for the questions.
Ms.Meloche took a deep breathe and spoke "First off why do you keep trying not to get adopted with a good family and always try to return?"
"As I said before, my sister is my true family and if the people who want to adopt me can't except that then fine. If they can't have both of us then they can have neither."
I stood there very annoyed and proceeded. "Now let me ask you a question, why do you try and separate my sister and I?"
Ms.Meloche closed her eyes and shuck her head, "I don't want to but It's hard to find a family that will adapt 15 year old twins."
"Then can they adapt some other kid and not us?"
"Raine, you want to find a family?"
I stood there silent.
"Then stop trying to ruin your chance."
"I will when a family adopts my sister and I. If not then they can adopt someone else."
I then gripped my bags and marched into the building. I started walking to my room. I got to my room door in a hurry. Before I open the door Tessa Shore grabbed my shoulder, stopping me. "I see your back." She said with a smirk on her face. I looked at her and was about to grab the door nob again till Tessa stopped me. I looked at her getting very annoyed.
"Now you see Raine. Ms.Meloche thought you and Riku where spending to much time together so she convince me to switch rooms with you!" Tessa said. I looked at her with anger. Flames where bursting inside of me. Tessa could easily have seen that but she didn't care. I looked at her expression, she seemed calm. As usually she still had a smirk on her face. She always did. "SO! You'll be staying in my old room! We'll your room now." She said leading me to the hell hole. When we got there she quickly pushed me in and shut the door in my face. I was about to rip walls off this place. When I thought my life couldn't get any more annoying! Something idiotic happens!! I took a deep breathe and screamed to the top of my lungs. "Ahhhhhhhhh!"
"What wrong!?!" Debbie said jumping out of bed in a fright.
I looked at her in anger. Debbie gasped and jumped into bed with her sister Lelia. Both annoying girls. Their voice is high pitched and they are both aggravating. Lelia is the cry baby, also known as a stalker. Debbie is Tessa's slave, also a wanna be. I can tell Tessa didn't only want to change rooms with me because it'll get me mad but also to get away from these brats. They try to be cool so they died their hair purple. Lelia cut her hair short while Debbie kept hers long. Debbie had soft purple eyes when Lelia had deep blue. They where cute but yet so mindless. They try to hang with me and my sister because we were the only other twins there. They kept saying we could be twin buddies or something. How absurd. I kept silent and laid into the bed next to there's. "Omg! Raine I am like so exited we like get to room together! Aren't you like exited too?!" Debbie cheered. I looked at her. I saw Lelia all teary-eyed. She must have been frighten by my scream. I took a deep breathe and took out my locket. I opened it. As before there was nothing in it. However, before I left I took a pic of Mr.Bailey and cut his head out and placed it in the locket. I wanted to remember him, how peculiar he was from others. I closed it and took a grip. I closed my eyes. "Raine! Why you never talk? You shy? You need to talk! Pwease!" Lelia said in a more annoying voice. My heart burst with ferry. "LELIA! YOU DON'T SAY 'Why you never talk? You shy? You need to talk! Pwease!' YOU SAY 'RAINE. WHY DON'T YOU EVER TALK. ARE YOU SHY? CAN YOU TALK, PLEASE!!'" I burst out yelling. Lelia's eyes started to fill up with tears again. "Raine.." Debbie was about to say something but I raised my hand to stop her and closed my eyes and went to sleep. I have to wait till breakfast to see my sister which is at 8 and that's about an hour and a half from now! I'm stuck in hell with these brats! I do wonder though, how my sister handle being here alone with out me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell us what ya think! Comment and Sub!