Status: Whenever I can!

Live for Me

Prologue

I looked at the computer screen, smiling as I read the announcement that was posted on the Avenged website. Looking over at my daughter, my smile widen as I saw that she was sound asleep on the couch. Looking back at the computer, I continued to read the article before scrolling down until the end of the page and clicked on the 'sign up'. Putting my information, I re-read it before nodding in satisfaction before submitting it. Reading the little note that popped up after I sent it, I read that after submitting my info, that an e-mail will be sent to me. Clicking onto a new page, I signed into my Yahoo! and clicked on the new message.

Reading the e-mail, I saw that auditions start up at three p.m. tomorrow in M.Shadows home. Writing down the address, I logged out of my account before putting my laptop to sleep. Standing from my seat, I stretched my arms over my head before going over to my little girl and picking her up.

"Looks like we're going to have a long day tomorrow," I whispered into her hair as I walked down to our shared bedroom.

Placing her in her small bed, I placed the blankets over her small body before kissing her forehead. Heading over to the small bathroom, I took a quick shower before walking back out. Dressed in just pj bottoms, I crawled into my bed and got under my dark covers. I sighed and looked over at my daughter. As sleep began to drag me under, I heard the faint voice of my father.

'Live For Me.'
♠ ♠ ♠
So? what do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!