The Witching Hour

It has been five-hundred years since the meeting of the Old World took place…the time has struck again…

Dylan Hill hates his life. The only think that makes it better is his best friend Victoria Bell. But, as strange things begin to evolve in Victoria and Dylan’s small town they will find their friendship tested in ways they have never knew possible. When Dylan discovers he is son of the most powerful fallen angel turned demon of all time, he must fight the darkness from consuming himself and destroying all he loves. As Victoria slowly discovers she is the daughter of a Fae and Angel she must try and hide her new growing powers from the demons threatening her very existence. As Dylan and Victoria’s lives spin wildly out of their control, the must fight to hold everything they cherish together. Even if it means attending the Meeting of the Old…where they could possibly lose the most valuable thing that has ever struck and held onto their hearts…the life of a best friend…

In the first of the Old World Trilogy, friendships are put to the test…and the boundary of true friendship, love, and loyalty are tested….
  1. Prologue
    The night was cool and crisp as the autumn leaves fell into heaps around the trees