Status: Will start posting asap...unicorns!

I'm Choking on This Ecstasy

Come Here You ***ing Bitch.

~Time Lapse~
What happened since the last time:
It was finally the last day of tour. Everything was normal to say the least except we didn’t have to perform. It was basically a giant end of tour party. Me and DJ were still together. We had a few fights over stupid stuff but what couple doesn’t. Most of them had to with food or the skanks at the shows.

Nikki had to leave a month ago back to California with Bill in case she gave birth early. We all found out she was pregnant with a girl and her due date is October 16th. Bill went baby crazy and bought a whole bunch of stuff for their child. They already had a name decided on but wouldn’t tell anyone. They suck.

The BVB guys were still awesome as always. CC still has problems with talking electronics. Jinxx was getting married sometime next year to Sammi. Andy’s still with Juliet. Ashley’s being Ashley just with fewer perverted comments. Jake is still being Jake and keeping everything secret.

~Back To Story~

The party was held at a giant park/field thingy. People were either running around, cooking stuff on the bbq thingys, or just sitting on the ground. Me and Faye, we were playing on the jungle gym. I was sitting on top of one of the plastic sides with my legs dangling from each side with a cigarette dangling from my lips. I was throwing my phone up and catching it. My phone vibrated and began playing Barbie Girl by Aqua. Jimmy was calling. I answered it quickly and brought it up to my ear,”Joe's Crematorium - You kill 'em, we grill 'em.” I slid off of the slide and walked over to a huge tree.

He laughed,”Nice, so I have a question.”

“I have an answer,”I replied.

“Well I was wondering, when are you headed back?”he asked.

“We’re leaving soon,”I sighed.

“Are you coming back to Huntington?”he asked hopefully.

“I’m not sure,”was all I could say.

“Please,”he pleaded,”we all miss you and want you back.”

“Well we would have to find a house and plus I like it down in LA,”I replied.

“But don’t you miss being in Huntington?”he asked.

“Of course I do,”I replied sighing.

“Then why won’t you move back?”he questioned.

“It’s complicated,”I told him.

“How so?”he retorted

“It just is,”I sighed,”Jim I have to go.”

“Just think about it,”he pleaded.

“I will,”I replied,”bye, love you.”

“Love you too,”he said and was followed by a click. I slid down the base of tree and just sat there. I pulled my knees up to my chest and fumbled with my phone. Why did all of this have to be so confusing? was the only thought that bounced around in my head. Of course I missed Huntington and hanging with everyone. Huntington was my true home but Los Angeles was also important to me. LA was my new home though. Nikki, James, DJ, and my band were in there.

I bent my head back and rested it against the tree. “What’s up?”someone asked.

I looked over and sighed,”It’s nothing DJ.”

“It must be because you walked off happy and talking on your phone and now you look sad,”he replied as he crouched down and wrapped his arms around me,”now tell me what’s wrong.”

“Jimmy wants me to go back to Huntington but I’m not sure if I want to,”I explained,”sure I miss them all but Huntington is my old home.”

“Well, you don’t have to worry about it just yet,”he replied,”because it’s not like you have to move right when we get back to LA.”

“Yeah I know,”I sighed,”why must you make sense?”

“Because I’m awesome,”he laughed and pulled me closer. He looked down at the un-buttoned button down that hung on my frame covering my tank top.”So I see you like stealing my clothes.”

“Your point?”I asked.

“Don’t have one,”he replied,”you look better in it then I do.”

“Cheese,”I laughed.

“Yeah but you love it,”he retorted.

“Of course I do,”I replied and looked up into his eyes. His hand came up and cupped my cheek. Our lips met and he pulled me closer.

“Little eyes!”a voice screamed and we jumped apart.

“Damn it,”DJ growled.

“CC what in the fuck?”I asked looking up at him.

“No one wants to see you guys making babies,”he replied.

“It was a kiss,”I argued.

“If you kiss someone they can get pregnant,”he argued back.

“No you can’t,”I replied laughing.

“Why does everyone think we’re having sex?”DJ asked.

“Because it’s fun to tease you guys,”CC replied and ran off.

“We’ll never get alone time,”I sighed.

“Yes we will just not till we get back to LA,”DJ said and stood up. He reached and offered me a hand up. He pulled me up and wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked back to the park. All of the guys plus Faye, Juliet, and Sammi were sitting at the picnic tables scattered around.

“Sammi!”I yelled and ran at her.

“Vee!”she yelled back.

“I missed you!”I screamed as we slammed into a hug.

“I missed you too!”she replied screaming. We pulled away.

“So you missed each other?”Ashley asked.

“Of course we missed each other,”Sammi replied scoffing,”she’s like my little sister.”

“Meow,”he laughed,”put away you’re claws kitty cat.”

“So where’s your new boy toy?”she asked looking at me.

I looked to where he was standing last and he wasn’t there,”He’s around here somewhere, probably with Nikki or James, why?”

“Well I have to make him fear me if he ever hurts you in anyway,”she replied scoffing.

“Great,”I groaned.

“What’s up?”DJ asked walking up and wrapping his arm around my waist.

“That him?”Sammi asked looking at me.

“DJ this is Jinxx’s fiance Sammi,”I replied,”Sammi this is my quote-unquote boy toy.”

“Well DJ,it’s nice to meet you but,”Sammi said.

“Oh great,”I mumbled.

She glared at me really quickly, then looked back at DJ,”but if you hurt her in anyway shape or form you’ll have me and everyone else hunting your ass down.”

DJ slightly gulped,”I’ll take note to that but you don’t have worry.”

“Good,”she replied,”anyway so what’s new Vee?”

“Um nothing really just looking forward to going home and sleeping in my own bed,”I laughed.

“Well you need to come visit us,”she said.

“I will when I go to visit the Avenged guys,”I answered.

“Why?”she asked.

“Because you both live in Huntington,”I replied.

“Oh, you haven’t heard have you?”she questioned.

“Heard what?”I asked, now thoroughly confused.

“All of us our moving to LA because of the record company,”she answered.

“Really?”I squealed.

“Of course,”she squealed too.

“That is so awesome,”I replied bouncing on the balls of my feet.

“I know,”she said,”well I gotta go but I shall text you.”

“Okay bye,”I sighed and she pulled me into a hug. She walked away.

“She slightly scares me,”DJ whispered.

“She’s harmless unless provoked,”I laughed.

“Want to go get some food before everyone eats it?”he asked.

“Sure,”I answered and we walked over and grabbed food.

~Time lapse~

It was finally time to leave so we all piled onto the buses and headed to the airport. I fell asleep halfway there and was awakened by being carried through and airport. I woke up for the time I needed to board the plain and I was out again but not before I began listening to music from my ipod. I soon fell asleep to He’s Mine by Rodney Atkins.

My dream was of when I was a Sophmore in high school:

~~

”I love you Jason,”I said as I looked into the eyes of my boyfriend of three years. We laid in the bed of his truck staring at the stars.

“I love you too Valencia,”he replied and kissed me,”we should run away together.”

I laughed and then stopped,”Wait are you serious?”I asked sitting up.

“Of course when we’re done with high school first though,”he laughed.

“Thank god, you had me worried for a second,”I sighed and laid back down.

“Yeah,”he replied and pulled me closer.

“I can’t believe we have two months left of summer break,”I groaned,”why can’t we have like six months of it?”

“Because we have breaks and the stupid staff planning stuff,”he replied.

I curled into his side,“That’s so stupid.”

“I know, so I was wondering,”he said.

“Wondering what?”I asked.

“Well my family has this cabin up north and I was wondering if you wanted to head up for a little bit?”he asked.

“Of course,”I replied.

~~

We finally made it to the cabin. We unpacked all our bags and went to sleep. I woke up and made us both breakfast. We ate and just sat and watched movies all day and ate popcorn and just cuddled on the couch. That’s what we did for about 4 days.

Jason went out one day to get food and when he got back I walked up and hugged him.

He growled and pushed me off,”What did you do?”

“What do you mean?”I asked completely confused.

“You smell like another guy,”he replied and narrowed his eyes.

“This is Dante’s shirt,”I answered.

“And why do you have Dante’s shirt?”he questioned.

I sighed,”Really Jason?”

His eyes narrowed into slits, he wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed me up against a wall,”Tell me you slut.”

“I needed one after me, Nikki, and him went to the beach,”I gasped out.

“Bull shit,”he growled and brought his hand straight across my face. My cheek burnt and the slap echoed through out the house. Tears filled my eyes and I pushed him away. I ran up to the bedroom and looked the door and pushed a chair up under the door knob. “Come here you fucking bitch,”he yelled from downstairs. I could hear his feet thud on the steps. I began looking for my phone not even realizing that another door connected to the room. I heard a dark cynical laugh. I stiffened in my place. “You think you can get away from me that easily?”he asked darkly. I could feel his presence behind me. He grabbed me by the arm and threw me down to the ground.

“Fuck,”I whimpered as I felt around on my head. I felt something warm and sticky on the back of my head. I pulled my hand around to the front of my face. It was covered in blood.

I could feel myself start to blackout as I heard,”Don’t worry baby I’ll take good care of you.”

~~

I woke up to the wind blowing on my bare skin. ‘Bare skin’ I thought completely startled. I tried to move but my body protested in pain. “Ouch,”I moaned out and looked around the room. The shades were drawn and the only light came from under the door leading out of the room and under the door leading to the bathroom. I tried to roll out of bed or do something but I was in so much pain. I inspected my body and could see bruises starting to form on my arms, sides and legs. I laid back down and pretended to be asleep as I heard the bathroom door open.

“I know your up sweetheart,”I heard his sickening voice sing. I cringed as I heard him sit down on the side of the bed. His hand caressed my cheek and I flinched back. His hand gripped my chin and held it in place.

“Please don’t,”I whimpered.

“I’m so sorry,”he said, pulled me into a hug and began crying,”I didn’t meant it, I was jealous and I was angry.”

I gave him a half hug back,”It’s fine.” After that he was normal for the rest of the day but the next day it started up again and was worse. It went on for at least two weeks. I’m not sure because when you’re locked in a basement, beaten and raped repeatedly, everything becomes slightly foggy.

One day he left the door to the upstairs unlocked when he left. I scurried up the steps and pushed open the door. I tip-toed to the kitchen. I saw it. My phone rested on the kitchen table. I ran and grabbed it quickly. ‘Luck was on my side’ I thought as the screen of my phone came to life. I dialed Jimmy’s number and he did’nt pick up. I kept repeatedly dialing an calling him. He finally picked

“Hello,”he said into the phone.

“Jimmy,”I sighed and started crying,”please please you’ve got to help me.”

“Vee, what’s wrong?”he asked extremely worried and frantic.

“Jason isn’t the same anymore, he beat me,”I sobbed,”please please help me.”

“Where are you?”he questioned frantically.

“I’m not sure just please help me,”I cried.

“I’ll do whatever I need to,”he replied completely determined.

“If I don’t make it-”I began saying and was cut off.

“No you will make it,”he growled.

“But if I don’t, remember I love you and the guys plus Val,”I sobbed.

“I love you too,”he replied and I could hear his voice becoming thick.

“Don’t cry, remember I’m a fighter,”I hear keys in the lock,”Jimbo I gotta go, he’s back, I love you.” I quickly hung up, put the phone back and ran down the steps.

I threw myself on the dirty mattress that laid in the corner. I wrapped my arms around my mid-section and curled my body up. I could hear him fumble around up there and then a giggle. Yes, it was a giggle, very feminine to. I held my breath as I heard them both fumbling around and clothes hitting the ground. It broke my heart to hear it, I’m not sure why though. Maybe deep down I still loved him.

Their “escapade” went on for a few hours and I soon heard nothing. It was a sweet relief. I couldn’t fall asleep though so I just stayed up till I passed out.

I was awoken to harsh kicks to my abdomen. I just laid there and endured the pain. It was about a week later, Jason was gone, when I heard the door being kicked. I heard multiple people scurrying through the house. I called out hoarsely,”I’m down here.”

I heard a gasp by the door. The person jiggled with the lock a little bit. They couldn’t get it to open so they through their body at the door. It busted open and soon feet filled the silence. I rolled over as I heard the feet hit the ground. It was Jimmy. He gasped when he saw me wrapped only in a bed sheet. He ran over and with out a word, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. He called out to the guys and they ran out to the cars. Jimmy sat with me in the back of one of the cars. He held me close, making sure that he didn’t bump or jostle me in anyway that would cause me to much pain. Even though how hard he tried the pain still shot through my body.

I was so physically and mentally tired I just passed out. When I came to I was in my room and everyone was around my bed. The open cuts were bandaged or stitched up.

“What happened?”was all I asked.

“You’ve been out for three days,”Jimmy replied grimly.

“That all happened,”I said more then asked.

“Yes it happened,”Jimmy said. I looked at everyone more closely. Val was clinging to Matt and she was close to tears. Everyone had bags under their eyes and looked on edge. I just laid back and began to silently sob. Val unwrapped herself from Matt and walked over. Without a word, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight. I hissed from the pain but hugged her back. I sobbed into her shoulder as she comforted me. I removed my arms from around her and I sat up. My arms were still wrapped around my mid-section. “The doctor wants to see you in a few days,”Jimmy said.

“Okay,”I nodded. Everyone soon left after that.

~~
It had been a few days and we hadn’t heard anything from the police on his whereabouts. I didn’t say a word for those days. I just sat in bed and watched movies. I could hear Jimmy downstairs drumming in the extra room. I began slipping into a deep sleep when I heard a gun shut and the door get kicked in.

~End of dream/memory~

I jolted awake and tears dripped down my cheeks. DJ looked up from his ipod and over at me. He removed his earbuds and pulled me into tight hug. “What’s wrong?”he asked.

“My past,”was all I said. He pulled me closer and tighter to his chest.

“Every thing’s okay now,”he whispered and kept repeating. I soon fell into a dreamless sleep. His voice was the last thing I heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
so her dream was actually a memory.

Not to sure about this because it is slightly crappy but that's because I'm losing inspiration again. I was gonna post yesterday but then I couldn't get on, then I was gonna post earlier today but decided to play Fable 3.

Wall of Fame/Love:
Crazy_Peep

So comment what you liked, disliked and/or what I could've done better.