Status: Will start posting asap...unicorns!

I'm Choking on This Ecstasy

House of Wolves

I stripped out of my shirt since it was clinging to my body. I grabbed my hat and tucked my hair back because they didn't know about my new hair yet. I reached over and answered the video call. Soon they all popped up.

They all screamed,"Vee!!!"

"Hey guys,"I said,"so do I get to meet the new drummer?"

"How did you know?"Ashley asked.

"I still talk to Sandra and she said something about her leaving and you guys getting a new drummer."I said.

"Oh,"he said.

"So,"I said,"do I get to meet him or her?"

"Of course, I mean you are still family."Ashley said. Just after he finished a guy came walking into the room. He stared at them all huddled around the computer. I laughed at the confused face he had.

"The computer can laugh,"he said,"AHHH! technology's taking over!" with that he dropped to the ground.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"That's CC."Jinxx said

"And why is he on the ground?"I asked.

"Because he has this idea that technology is taking over." Jake said.

"Well does he know you're talking to a live person?"I asked.

"No."they all replied.

"Well you might want to tell him."I said.

"Fine."they said.

"Hey CC," Jake yelled,"the computer's not laughing it's our friend Vee."

"Oh,"he said standing up.

I waved as he came into the picture and said,"Hey CC."

He just stared and whispered,"How does she know my name?"

Jinxx smacked his forehead and said,"We told who you are."

"Oh,"he chuckled.

I laughed,"So CC, how's dealing with these assholes, have the been mean to you?"

"HEY!!!,"they all shouted.

"So,"I said.

"They are terribly assholeish,"CC said.

I just laughed,"Well then I guess they get no candy if I decide to come to Huntington soon."

"What,"the all whined.

"Oh quit whining." I said.

"Yes mother."Ashley said.

"Ashley don't make me come to Huntington."I said.

"Why,"he said,"are you gonna spank me?"

"Ash, why do you always make these conversations perverted?"I said.

"Cause I am fantastic."he said.

"Sure you are."I said.

Jake cut him off,"So how is it where ever you are since you're a bully and you won't tell me."

"It's fantastic and I just found out I'm going on tour soon."I said.

"Holy shit, that's so awesome!"they all screamed. Right when I was about to reply my door slammed open and a body hurled itself at me. I groaned on impact and I could hear the guys laughing. The body rolled us so I was on my back and they were straddling my waist.

I looked and saw it was DJ. I groaned,"What the hell do you want?"

"I just wanted to bug you and see what you were doing." he said.

"I'm trying to talk to my friends."I said.

"So I'm not enough anymore!"he 'cried'.

"Oh DJ don't worry I still love you!"Caleb yelled. You see Caleb and DJ have a weird friendship. It's what I like to call a bromance since they act all couple like even though Caleb has a girlfriend.

"Wow Caleb."I said.

I stood back up as Caleb and DJ hugged. "Who are they?"Jake asked.

"You guys remember Caleb right,"they nodded,"good and y'all can fill CC in, but my other friend is DJ, he's a phenomenal guitarist but he's really annoying."

"Ohh,"they all said.

"We have to go cause we're getting ready for tour too, so bye."Jake said and everyone kissed the screen. I laughed and ended the video chat. I shut my computer and turned around.

"So you came into my room why?"I asked.

"Because I love you."DJ said.

"I love you too, but what do you want?"I said

"I want a pony!"shouted a voice from my door.

I turned to my door,"Oh my cheese..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

So it's longer then my last one and now another person is added at the end. Who could it be? OhhhhEmmmGeee CLIFFHANGER. Haha so if you want me to update soon so you can find out who it is you have to comment
(BTW the song titles for chapter titles are usually what I'm listening too haha so there is no significance.)

So comment what you liked, disliked, and/or what I could've done better.

WALL OF FAME/LOVE:
Alexandrias Nitemare
Crazy_Peep

REMEMBER: Gerard Way is like a puppy cause he is just to adorable to ignore

so PEACE, LOVE and MUSIC