Status: Will start posting asap...unicorns!

I'm Choking on This Ecstasy

There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home

I threw myself over the back of the couch and on to Nikki and James. I smirked,"So Sixx let's get this meeting started."

He looked at James and they both nodded their heads. They both pushed me off of the couch, onto the floor and onto my face. Everyone cracked up laughing. All I could do was stick my middle finger up to all of them.

I stood up and brushed my pants off,"So since Nikki's being a giant dick right now and decided to push me off of the couch I think we should hang him by his toes and beat him with a chunk of sausage." They all stared at me like I had grown two giant heads and started dancing the macarena with no clothes on.

“You have gone officially insane,”Caleb said.

“All the great people are insane,”I retorted.

“Are we gonna get back to the meeting or are you two gonna argue the whole time,”Faye asked exasperated.

“He started it,”I mumbled.

“Ya and I’m finishing it,” Faye said.

“So what’s the news on the tour?” I asked,”like who are we touring with?”

“Well your touring with us and multiple other bands,”Nikki said.

“What do you mean multiple other bands,” Caleb asked.

“Well we all got asked to be on Warped Tour,”Nikki said,”so that means we are gonna be with many other bands.”

“Oh my cheese,”I yelled,”are you serious?” I stood up and began doing a happy dance.

“I take it she’s happy?”DJ asked.

“Immensely,”I sang. I sat down and asked,”So when are we leaving?”

“Well tour starts this upcoming Wednesday, so we actually leave tomorrow,”James answered.

“But,”I said,”I’m not finished packing cause you said next week.”

“Wednesday is next week and we leave tomorrow which is Monday so it’s next week,” James said.

“So that means I have to have everything packed,”I asked.

“Yes of course,” DJ said.

I stood up, pelvic thrusted and ran up to my room to start getting my suitcase ready. I hit shuffle on my ipod and Life After Death by Sixx: A.M. came on. I danced around to it. I mean it’s kind of weird when the three guys from the band are down in the living room and you’re up in your room jamming to it.

I walked into my closet and grabbed all my skinny jeans, tripp pants, shorts, and all of my other bottoms and drug them out of my closet. I folded my bottoms into as small as I could. I ran back into the closet and grabbed all of my tops and shoes.

My laptop started ringing signaling that some one was trying to video call me. I turned and I didn’t recognize the name so I answered it anyway.

“Hey,”the person said with a familiar voice.

I turned fully around and my jaw dropped. “Jimmy!” I screamed.

“Of course it’s me,”he said.

“Jim,”I said,”I’m so sorry I left.”

“It’s okay,”he replied,”I understand why you had to leave.”

“You do?”I said confused.

“Of course, Sandra told me everything,”Jimmy answered.

I sighed,”So do you hate me now?”

“No,”he said astounded,”you’re my twin I could never hate you for anything.”

“I miss you so much,”I said softly.

“I miss you too, when are you coming back?”he asked hopefully.

“Well, I’m not sure,”I said,”I’m thinking of coming back for a weekend since I was planning on leaving soon.”

“Oh,”he said,”for what?”

“Well,”I said,”my band took off and well we’re going on tour and we leave tomorrow.”

“Oh wow,”Jimmy said.

“Ya,”I said.

Right when Jimmy was about to say something DJ walked in,”Hey, who are you talking to?”

“My twin,”I said. Jimmy was in the background yelling at me to tell me who that guy was and why was there a guy in my room.

“Does your twin have a name?”DJ asked.

“Yes, Jimmy this is DJ,”I said,”DJ this is Jimmy.”

They both said hey to each other and then I shooed DJ out of my room.

“So Jim, how has Huntington been without me/”I asked.

“It’s been okay,”Jimmy said,”we all miss you like crazy of course.”

“Don’t worry I miss you guys to and I think the first show is close to Huntington so I could stop by,”I said.

“Oh my stallion duck, you should cause I miss you and then I can go see you guys,”he said excitedly.

“Of course,”I said and looked at the time, it read 12:48. I sighed,”Jimmy I gotta go it’s time for me to go to bed before I fall asleep.”

“Okay talk to you soon?”he questioned.

“Of course,” I said.

We both said good bye and I stripped down and changed into my pajamas. I grabbed my copy of Prom Nights From Hell and my zebra blanket and threw it onto my bed. I walked down stairs with my toe socks and penguin slippers and my piggy that Nikki gave me when we found out we were getting signed. I grabbed my pop tart and ran up to bed.

I soon fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so it's 4 pages on google docs but it seems so much shorter. so Jimmy is brought back into the story and now he knows of the tour. I have big plans for this story once the tour begins because i mean it is Warped.

So title credit to: The Heroin Diaries and Life Is Beautiful.

So COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND/OR WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER!!!!! btw HAPPY HALLOWEEN! AND A BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED LAST CHAPTER, I WOULD POST YOUR GUYS'S NAMES BUT IM GOING OFF OF MY PHONE RIGHT NOW