Status: On hold until further notice.

Vengeance University

Paris Day Three

After two more painful days of pretending to be Scott Hartley’s girlfriend and my meals- including the food Zack had left in my room the night I skipped dinner- going untouched, I was in the bathroom trying to recover the bags under my eyes before dinner.

“Are you actually going to eat or just poke it again?” Lorri asked wrapping her arms around me, making eye contact through the mirror.

“I ate.” I defended not bothering to fake happiness. My face was sore enough already.

“Liar.” Beth appeared in the doorway. “Let me help.” She took my foundation and started working on my make up.

“I’m not hungry.” I shrugged looking at the ceiling.

“If you don’t eat, I’ll shove it down your throat.” Lorri smiled skipping out of the room to answer the knocking.

“Let’s go.” Was all Zack said before walking away.

“You heard the man.” Lorri yelled back to Beth and I.

“Yeah yeah.” I rolled my eyes and slipped my shoes on.

“Lyn. I need to talk to you.” Scott caught my attention.

“What?” I asked once we were out of ear shot of the group.

“I just hooked up with Britney. You’re job is done. For now.” He shrugged. “Pretend to be upset.” With that he went back to the group and looped his arm over Britney.

“What was that all about?” Lorri walked over.

“He just dumped me.” I shrugged. I wasn’t exactly upset over him, but the fact that my relationship with Zacky seemed to be crumbling.

“Shouldn’t you be happy then?” She linked arms with me.

“I guess.” I walked over to the group with her. “Mr. Sanders, I’m not feeling well. I’m going to stay here if that is ok.”

“Are you ok Lyn? You do look a little green.” He placed the back of his hand to my forehead. As soon as he started to say something else I ran into the bathroom spilling what little I had in my stomach into the toilet.

“Lyn?” Lorri walked in, immediately holding my hair back as I continued to empty my stomach.

“Is she ok?” Zacky’s voice came from the door.

“I’m not sure.” The worry in her voice was clear as day. She hadn’t seen me puke since I’d gotten the flu four years ago.

“I’m fine.” I mumbled. “I think it’s something I ate. I’ve been feeling sick all day.” I got off of the floor and rinsed my mouth out in the sink.

“You better stay here. I’ll stay with you.” Lorri said rubbing my back. I pulled my heels off and dragged myself out of the restroom.

“I’m fine.” I mumbled again walking past Mr. Baker.

“I’m staying here too. I’m going to keep an eye on her.” Lorri said before pulling my arm over her shoulders to help support my weight and stabilize me.

“I’ll stay with them.” Matt said walking after us, not letting any of the other chaperones have a chance to stay.

“I’m fine. You guys can go.” I shrugged pulling my shirt over my head once I was in our room.

“Lyn. What is that on your back?” Lorri asked.

“What are you talking about?” I turned and looked at her. She shoved me in front of the mirror so I could look at my back. I had what looked like red vines creeping up my back. “That’s nothing.”

“That’s not normal. I’m getting Zack.” Matt turned and walked out of the room before I could say anything.

“I’m fine.” I repeated, grabbing a tank top and pulling it on. I traded my jeans for pajama shorts before Zacky and Matt walked in the room.

“Look at her back and tell her to go to a doctor.” Matt pointed at me as I crawled back in my bed.

“I’m fine. Go eat. Besides, Mr. Prescott would have to be the one to go to a doctor with me and I don’t want to go. It’s probably just from stress.” I shrugged feeling weak.

“What about the fever, vomiting, and you not eating?” Zack eyed me.

“Food poisoning.” I got comfortable and started to doze off.

“You need to get that checked out Lyn.” Lorri joined the guys side.

“If I’m not better tomorrow, I’ll get it looked at. Now all of you go eat.” I mumbled falling asleep quickly.

“Lyn. Baby. Wake up.” Zack’s voice invaded my sleep. “I brought you some soup.” He set the container on the small table next to my bed.

“You shouldn’t be here.” I mumbled.

“I know. I just wanted to check on you. Go back to sleep. I’ll just put this is the fridge. Remember we leave in the morning.” He kissed my forehead before placing the soup in the mini fridge and leaving. I quickly fell back into my slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and took forever, and I am so sorry for that! To help make up for it, I made a banner and changed the layout a bit! Let me know what you guys think?!?!? Also, feel free to check out my new stories Haunted and Razor's Edge ~<3 Syndi