I'd Sacrifice This World to Hold You

Chapter 12 - Seize The Day

Chapter 12

2 Days Later

*Valery's PoV*

The house was quiet. Me and Hayley were trying so hard to be strong. It was difficult. Billie was released yesterday. He's in shock though, he still feels guilty. We all do. I felt like I should've stopped Zacky. Should've stopped him from getting anything off of Nick. We told the police who gave him the pills. We had to. Some sort of justice I suppose.

It's times like this I guess I miss my parents. They live far far away. I don't exactly miss them because they don't love me. They've told me that, but I do miss having some parentals to hug me when I'm sad, to love me when no one else does. To be there for me.

It was midday. I was reading the daily paper when I heard the door knock.

"I'll get it!" Hayley called from the kitchen. A minute later I heard the door close. I looked up to see Billie standing in the hallway. I stood up and hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry," He said.

"It wasn't your fault," I assured him. He began to cry into my shoulder. I hugged him tighter. Poor Billie. He really felt bad.

Hayley came over and joined in the hug. I think I heard her whimper. We broke off and stared at each other.

"I came over because I heard Zacky's Mum wanted us to help with the funeral arrangements," He said. Billie sniffled, he stared down at his feet.

"Yeah.." I couldn't say much. Didn't know exactly what to say.

"I was thinking, Maybe you two should do a joint speech or something, you both knew him pretty well," Billie suggested.

"Good idea. His mum also wanted me and Hayley to do the invitations because she thinks we'd know who to invite." I said.

"Okay. Well I got his MSN password off of his mum. I think Billie should get in touch with his friends over that, you'll also be able to get onto his MySpace with that," Hayley said. "I'll work on a speech with Val."

Billie nodded and walked towards the door.

"Oh, by the way, do you two fancy coming for a drink tonight? Take our minds off things?" Billie asked, I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I don't mind," Hayley said.

"I think it's a good idea," I agreed.

"Okay. I'll see you guys at 7pm. I'll pick you up," He insisted.

With that he walked out of the door leaving me and Hayley in the hallway. I looked at her sad face and walked forwards with open arms. She slowly approached me and wrapped her arms around my waist. After a minute, she lifted her head and locked her lips onto mine. I responded by kissing her back, it wasn't long before she had opened her mouth and let me in. I kissed her passionately and lovingly. Her hands slid up my Taking Back Sunday shirt and onto my skin. Her touch was soft and warm. We slowly moved into my bedroom while kissing eachother. We fell onto my bed in eachothers arms. It wasn't long before we were under the covers and out clothes were just a heap on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Hope you guys like this one.

More subscribers and readers each time, it's looking good.

Comments are always nice to log onto. XD

Vikki x