I'd Sacrifice This World to Hold You

Chapter 14 - Count Your Blessings

Chapter 14

We all sat drinking for an hour or so. Just catching up. Jimmy had told us how he'd ended up kicked out of college for punching a teacher and had also gone to court for it but he got let off because he said he was provoked and he has ADHD. He's not normally like that, well if he likes you he's not. I'd known him around 2 years. He was pretty normal the majority of the time. He only ever went off on one if some guy was hassling me or Hayley or if someone picked a fight with him or any of his friends. Even though that could sound pretty bad, it's his way of showing affection I guess. Or showing that he cares.

I remember when I first met him, at like 13 and he was 15, I had this mega crush on him. Looking back on it, it's pretty funny. Seeing as I was just a kid really.

Jimmy called some boy over. He looked about 15, maybe 16.

"This is my dear friend Oli. He works here some nights because his Dad is friends with Rocky," Jimmy explained to us.

I looked at this skinny boy with black hair that covered one eye and snakebites in his lip. He had a stripey top on and checkered Vans' shoes. He was kind of hot.

"Hi," Oli said shyly. I smiled at him and he smiled weakly back. He seemed pretty nervous.

"Hi I'm Valery," I said.

"Hey.. I'm Hayley,"

"Hey, Oli, have a seat," Jimmy invited. Oli, who was around 6ft tall sat down next to Jimmy.

We got a few more drinks in and spoke to Oli for most of the night, he had to leave us for half hour because his band were on. He seemed pretty cool.

His band played an awesome set. It was pretty heavy stuff though. Heavier than a lot of the Punk that usually plays in this place. He came back to the table once his set was over. He was lead singer of the band. Didn't quite catch their name though.

"There's a party this Saturday if any of you want to come," Jimmy told us.

"Yeah, that could be a lot of fun," Oli responded.

Hayley and I looked at each other. We both smiled and nodded towards Jimmy.

The bar was pretty busy. Not bad for a Monday night. It used to be pretty dead during the week.

"Okay, well the party is at mine. 7pm. Don't ask me what time it will end because I have no idea myself," Jimmy laughed.

Billie's phone began to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket and flipped it open.

"Hello?.. Yeah that's me.. What the fuck?! Who is this?! What the fuck do you want?.. No it wasn't my fault.. What do you mean I'll pay for this.. TONIGHT?!"

Billie hang up the phone and looked pale.

I could tell tonight was far from over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, Sorry if it's shit. I wanted to introduce a few new characters lately and open a few new storylines. Therefore now I can take this in any direction.

Mwahaha I have the power.

Comments have been amazing lately keep it up guys =]