I'd Sacrifice This World to Hold You

Chapter 2 - Forever And Always.

Chapter 2 - Forever And Always.

I got in the front passengers seat of Zacky's car. Hayley was in the back. Zacky leaned over and pecked me on the cheek. What's wrong with this guy? Me plus him equals 'Just friends'. He didn't seem to get that. Hayley threw me a 'what-the-fuck' look. I just shrugged as Zacky drove. I stared out the window as we passed through street after street of flurescent lighting. Friday night high street. We were on the way to mosh night at E-bar. Five hours or so of local bands playing live. A lot of them were pretty good. You only rarely got the idiots whose lead singer thinks the crowd of 200 people love him enough to let him stage dive. And expect to be caught. Save it for Brixton.

We arrived and walked straight in after Zacky parked up. He smiled at me as we walked in. I had to smile back. It was only polite, right?

Me and Hayley sat at one of the empty tables. Zacky went to go get our usuals. The first band came on stage.

"Hey guys we're Saving Aimee. This is our first time playing here, so yeah don't hang us,"
The lead singer laughed. They started playing something a bit post-hardcore and Emo.

"So.. When do you think he'll back off?" Hayley laughed. I looked over to Zack and sighed.

"I honestly don't know Hayley." She saw how frustrated I was and yelled over to Zacky to make mine a double. I smiled and sat their in thought for a bit. I really liked Hayley. I'm bi okay.. So don't shoot me. From what I can tell, I think she may be aswell. Sometimes I notice her staring at me with such content on her face, she doesn't even know I know she's looking. Just like I do to her. I'd have confronted her over what I've felt for the last 2 years if I weren't so scared and if Zacky weren't involved. I know I need to tell him once and for all we're finished but he'll take it badly, just like everytime I've tried to tell him. He just can't take it like a man. I know he means well, but it's hard to tolerate him when he's this ignorant to how I really feel about him even when I've told him so many times. He just hears but doesn't listen.

Zacky walked over with 3 drinks. He took a seat and stared over at the band playing on stage. It was still Saving Aimee. They were pretty cool.

"Not bad." He smiled. Hayley and I glanced over at the band.

"Meh. They sound like every other band around these days if you ask me," Hayley piped up. She seemed off. Something has pissed her off. I hadn't the slightest clue what though. Zack kept throwing me suggesting looks. It was so mundane. Didn't he realise that I'm getting fed-up with his persistancy?

Obviously not.

I wish he would go away.. Leave me alone with Hayley. Forever And Always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you second part would be up. Still need some opinions though. 2 Readers so far though XD