Status: Very slow updates

Bite My Tongue

Prolouge

Fights are never fun. Neither is sitting around with a blank mind when you have songs to write for a new album. So today wouldn’t be such a good day. No matter how close we were, lately all five members (including me) of Hepburn’s Society had no knowledge of the words reconciliation, compromise or resolution. I didn’t understand why we were having all of these problems. Well I did but the little things shouldn’t have gotten in the way, we were practically family.

My brother Jackson and I were fraternal twins. He was the drummer, I was the singer. We were always close but different people. We had another brother who was also in a band, just as successful as we were, who was also a drummer. Since Jackson and I barley got along lately, Jake was stuck in the middle.

“Jackson, you really need to grow up.” The smooth Australian accent that belonged to our lead guitarist Martin scoffed shaking his head.

“I need to grow up?” Jackson said putting his finger on his chest and sounding appalled. “If anything, all four of you need to take the sticks out of your Asses.”

“Don’t drag me into this shit.” I sighed rolling my eyes and getting up off my seat, which was in the middle of the two.

Everybody’s fuse was short and at the rate we were going, we would have to push the album back again, for the fifth time.

“No, I’m dragging you in too. Because there is no way I’m going to sit here and let you all gang up on me-.”

“I didn’t say anything.” I said again but in a different way.

“But you will.”

“Will being the future and you have no idea what she was going to say, if she’s not in it she’s not in it. This is between us, not them.” Martin said using his hands to motion towards I, Reagan and Tim.

“What are you guys fighting about again anyway?” Tim rolled his eyes.

That was the big question. What exactly were we fighting about? We were all best friends and here we were everyday, getting nothing done but ripping each others throats out with every chance and excuse we got. Even biting our tongues to not say anything wouldn’t work.

I couldn’t take it anymore and enough was enough. I grabbed my brown messenger bag and half empty can of Arnold Palmer, and walked out without a word to anybody.

I needed a vacation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully you like this story. This is my first story I've done where I have absolutely no plot or direction as to where I want it to go so hopefully it goes great. Comment and subscribe :)