Status: Thanks for reading. Don't forget to check out the sequel.

Star-Six-Seven

Chapter 13

Izzy's P.O.V.

"That was so not funny." I frowned unsuccessfully wiping damp sand off of me.

"Oh, it was." Rae laughed.

I was about to counted but a big wave of blue-green water caught my attention. "Wave!" I yelled. "I call it!"

"How do you 'call' a wave?" Andy asked.

"Like this," I said then belted out a wimpy warrior cry and raced to the huge wave.

"And this is how you get rejected." Rae said as the wave crashed down on me and washed me up on shore, leaving me spitting out salt tainted ocean water.

"Iz, are you okay?" CC asked, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the sand I had somehow ended up buried in.

"Yeah, I coughed. "Ooh! Baby wave!" I screamed in delight and raced to the small wave that only lapped at my knees.

"If she drowns, she's on your watch." I heard Rae say.

"That's not fair, we already lost you both at Disney Land." Jake defended.

"I'm not going to drown." I said. "At worst I'll be swept awat by a wave that brings me to Atlantis." I explained completely straight faced.

"Get out of the water!" The band and my best friend yelled simultaneously.

"That's not fair!" I yelled in protest.

"Izzy Griffith!" Rae yelled. "Get out of the water!"

"Why?" I whinned, I looked back ast her and the band members and realized something. Besides Jinxx, who was with his fiance, one of the band members was missing. "Hey where's-" I was cut off my someone wrapping their arms around my waist and lifing me out of the water.

I yelped then screamed. "Put me down! I don't like being manhandled! Especially by a man!" I cried.

The person dropped me in the sand, well away from the water. "Go make a sand castle or something."

"You just became my least favorite, Andy." I frowned.

"Harsh," Ash laughed from behind him.

"I could've saved you from drowning." Andy said.

"I wasn't-" he stared at me. "Fine, thank you for saving me. Now leave me to my architect training."

"Aw don't worry, Iz, someday, you'll be able to swim in the ocean." Rae said.

I was about to say something but I saw the band members creeping up behind Rae with wild smiles on their faces. "Uh," I started and they all frowned at me and I took into attention their cupped hands.

"What?" Rae asked.

"Um..." I muttered and tried to signal her with my eyes but it was too late. The all dumped their handfulls of water over Rae's head.

"You fuckers!" She screeched and turned to face them with the look of death on her now wet face.

"I'd suggest running." I said and saw the faces of the band drop as Rae chased them into the ocean.

Ten minutes later they were all soaked and came back to sit on their various towells while I stared in satisfaction at my sand mansion. "It's beautiful, Izzy." Rae said.

"It is, isn't it." I agreed and my stomach growled. "I'm hungry." I stated.

"Me too," Rae mumbled. "Hey, you guys hungry?" Rae asked the band members.

"Sure," CC answered for them.

I flopped back on my towell and saw a food truck and jumped up, inducing vertigo. "Food truck! Roach Coach! Woo!" I yelled and raced to it.

"For some reason she thinks eating from a 'roach coach' is an amazing experince." Rae mumbled behind me.

"I'm down!" CC yelled and we raced to the food truck together.

"Oh, hey, there's that place." Ashley said and Rae jumped on the opportunity to go and eat with him.

"I'll go with you!" Rae gushed taking Ashley's hand to hurry off to go get something to eat. Andy and Jake went to some other shop we all got our various foods and sat back on our towells.

Andy had gotten nachos and I had gotten some sort of salad thing. "Can I see one of your chips?" I asked and narrowed his eyes. "I'll give it back." I sighed and he finally handed over the tortilla chip.

"Oh, here we go." Rae rolled her eyes as I inspected the chip. I snapped it in half and looked at hin disgust,

"That is not a tortilla chip, what a disgrace!" I cried.

"Just be happy you didn't get tacos, her head would have exploded." Rae said.

"Do we want to know?" Andy said taking back the chip anc popping it back in his mouth.

"She gets a little crazy about her Mexican food."

"My people's food must not be delicious in vain!" I yelled and we all laughed.

"What now, don't youhave to wait some time untill you can swin again?" Rae asked.

"Lies!" Andy yelled, getting up and making his way lazily to the water.

He was just by the water when a blood curdling scream stopped him and made us look around for any danger.

"Run!" Rae screamed and we all followed her line of vision.

"Fangirls!" I screamed and tried to protect my immaculate sand castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading and we have got that plagairism thing dealed out and solved. I can't wait untill we start Rae and Izzy's new adventure, becausem sadly Izzy and Rae's time in L.A. is coming to an end. Afterall, spring break can't last forever.
-AuthorOfTomorrow216