Status: Thanks for reading. Don't forget to check out the sequel.

Star-Six-Seven

Chapter Six

Izzy's P.O.V.

"Okay, talk to you later!" I heard Rae say as I walked into our apartment. I threw my bag and keys on the floor. I was tired, I'd pick them up later... or trip on them sometime during the next couple of hours.

"Who was that?" I asked, plopping myself on the couch next to her.

"Oh, Christian. I just called to say hi." She explained while smiling.

"Did he have to do another show?" I asked trying to hold in a giggle.

"Yeah," Rae said failing at suppressing her laughter.

"My God!" I yelled, now completely laughing. "You think he'd get tired! He had another show last night too!" I yelled and we both busted up laughing.

"Oh my God! We're so perverted!" Rae yelled causing us to laugh more.

"You started it! I blame you!" I laughed. "Your mind has been in the gutter since before I met you!" My eyes had started watering and my ribs ached.

"Pssh!" Rae said and it took us at least five minutes to regain our composure.

"Oh, besides all this funny porn star stuff," I allowed myself a giggle. "I have something of epic proportion to tell you."

"What?" Rae asked flipping through the lame channels we got on local cable.

"I want to surprise my family, wanna go on a road trip?" I asked.

"Woo! Hell yeah! Road trip!" Rae chanted. "Uh, where to, exactly?"

"Los Angeles--" I was going to go on but Rae was already jumping up and down in excitement.

"Of course Shrimpy! I freaking love L.A.!" She screamed.

"Yay!" I pushed my fist in the air. "But I kinda wanted to stop somewhere first."

"Where?"

"Disney Land, I've never been." I said and Rae grabbed me in a hug and jumped. I tensed like I usually do when people hug me and managed to wiggle out of her grasp.

"Yay yay yay!" She continued to jump. "When can we go?" She yelled and collapsed onto the couch.

"I was thinking tomorrow." I said and Rae frowned.

"Uh, what about school, we can't call the college and say 'hey, we wanna go to Disney Land so we're gonna ditch.'" Rae said. "I don't think that's allowed."

"Dude, tomorrow starts the weekend before Spring Break." I said and Rae smiled then laughed.

"Oh, that makes sense."
*****
"So who's car are we taking?" I asked after we had lugged our full suitcases out of the apartment complex and into the over crowded parking lot.

"Mine!" Rae yelled and scrambled to her '88 Caddy. I frowned. I really doubted the car's ability to run... but it wasn't like my '97 Mustang was any better.

"Okay, okay..." I muttered and heaved my suitcase into the trunk.

"Hey!" I looked up at Rae.

"What?"

"Christian lives in L.A.!" She yelled.

"We are not," I paused for effect, "meeting a porn star."

"We can leave out the 'I went to L.A. without telling anyone and I met a porn star' part." She said innocently.

"Well, with logic like that..." I muttered.

"Woo hoo! Mom! I'm meeting a porn star!" Rae yelled at the top of her lungs. An elderly couple stopped to stare at us.

"Get in the car and drive!" I whispered. We got in Rae's car and started to pull out, cuing the help of my maps.

"How long is it going to take to get to Disney Land?" Rae asked as she pulled out of the lot.

"According to good ol' Google Maps... about nine hours." Rae nearly rear ended the car in front of us.

"Nine hours?" She yelled. "How the hell are we going to drive that long?"

"We'll take turns! I'm paying for gas!" I yelled. "Watch what you're doing, gosh darn it!"

"How the hell are we supposed to stay awake?"

"Lot's of caffeine and our iPods." I said plugging mine in and clicking on Coming In Hot by Hollywood Undead. Rae's speakers were turned up all the way and we nearly blew out our windows.

After scrambling to turn the music down to a law abiding level Rae spoke. "Okay, Disney Land and caffeine, meet your maker." She giggled and pulled onto the interstate.
♠ ♠ ♠
I already wrote this once and it deleted! I was so mad! Anyway, here is the sixth chapter. P.S. We're going back to switching off every chapter now.