Wait I'm Yours? Since When?!

"Come on Kate! I have to go!" Yelled my mother, I sighed knowing that I'd be in trouble if I didn't come. I hated being thirteen and powerless I've anyone older than me. Just as I headed out of the path in the park, rustling occured a few feet away from me.

My heart leaped in my chest, I was never good with animals. I nearly screamed when a boy my age toppled out of the brush and trees. He seemed to be around my age, with dark hair and forest green eyes. His eyes locked with my hazel ones.

It was like I was in a trance, my feet took me closer to him. Dad told me once if I ever saw a boy that look at me the way he was looking at me, I should kick him in the you-know-what's and run. I just couldn't though, it was like I needed to be by him.

The boy took and deep breath and never once lost my gaze. He placed either hands on my head and looked my dead in the eyes. "What is your name?" He asked me, his voice was like honey. I shoved slightly, "Kathrine Rose Tyler." I announced proudly.

The boy nodded only once, and then closed his eyes as his fingers curled gently around my light brown hair. Nothing scared me about him, even though he seemed in pain and looked as if he was having an enternal battle in him.

"Kathrine Rose Tyler," He said, and then paused to meet my eyes again. "Your mine." His voice held authority. He was dead serious, in my heart I just knew. Before any words came out of my mouth, he had already said, "Wait for me. I'm going to find you again."

My eyes opened wide. He wasn't serious right? There was no way-- all my thought were cut off by his lips pressing to mine for two seconds exactly. My first kiss. I didn't even open my eyes yet when he said, "My name is Damen."

I felt his arms circle around me, and then when I was about to look at him, I felt him leave my arms in a flash.