Status: Completed

Forbidden and Mistaken

A Reunion

Eliza!" The twins yelled in unison.

"She's here!" Ron exclaimed.

"Oh, Ron! Fred...George!" I had just arrived to the Burrow, my favourite place in the world, aside from Hogwarts.

"Oh, Eliza, dear, make yourself at home."

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley." I said.

"Nice seeing you, Catherine." George said to my sister. He had always liked her, but she was just "best friends" with the twins.

"Ah, Dakota, are you staying for the summer as well?" Mr. Weasley asked my older brother.

"I'm just going over some papers with Percy." Dakota snapped.

"Too bad, now, where, may I ask, are your parents." He asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Allen, are...working, Arthur." Mrs. Weasley tried to explain to her husband.

"Well, make yourselves at home, Catherine and Eliza." Mr. Weasley said.

"Cathy! I can't wait to show you our new...items." Fred exclaimed as Catherine and the twins headed upstairs. Then a red headed girl came down the stairs, holding an owl.

"Ginny!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Eliza! I've missed you!" She said as we hugged.

"I've missed you too! Ron, Are Harry and Hermione here?" I asked him.

"Yes, they are. Oh look, here they come." Ron said as my two other best friends came down the rickety stairs.

"Ellie!" Hermione squealed. And believe me, she was NOT a squealer.

"Harry! Hermione!" I shouted as I embraced them in a hug.

"We saw Catherine, and...um, Dakota, when you came in, so we knew you were going to be here!" Harry said

"We ran down the stairs as fast as we could!" Hermione said.

"Do you want to head upstairs?" Asked Ron.

"Sure." I said as we made our way to Ron's bedroom. Dakota and Percy were heading downstairs at the same time, so I hugged my older brother.

"Have fun at Hogwarts, Ellie."

"So long, Dakota. And don't let Percy get your knickers in a knot." I said as Percy scowled. "Oh, you know I'm just playing with you, Perce. Bye!"

As we walked up a few more staircases to Ron's room, we heard noises coming from Fred and George's.

'Poof~!', And they erupted into a fit of laughter. That's how it was with Cathy. Always pulling pranks...Even though she's out of school, she plans to help the twins with their joke shop. Sigh...

"How'd you make out with the Malfoys?" Harry asked. My family were very close to the Malfoys. Everyone in my family had been a Slytherin, except for well...Cathy and I. .

"The same as usual. Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy had a good time with my parents. They think I'm in Australia for the summer instead of here...Draco was a fine ass jerk. But my parents think he's more of a suitable friend than you guys are. I told them to piss off and then they said "Fine. Go to the Weasleys house! And you better not tell anyone. Stop acting like a scoundrel and act like a lady in front of young Draco." I just laughed and headed here with Catherine"

"How did they handle it?"

"Catherine was in America. As soon as she came back, she packed and left with me, not another word to the Malfoys."

"And your brother."

"At the Ministry. He doesn't mind the Malfoys though, as you know he only came to the Burrow for work..." I scowled.

"At least you weren't stuck with the Dursleys for a month..." Harry groaned.

"You'd rather be with the Malfoys? I doubt it."

"Okay, okay, I take it back. Your life is harder." Harry chuckled.

"When are we going to Diagon Alley?" Hermione asked. Ron and I sighed. Coming from wizard families, Pure ones at that, made our lives a lot easier. We've been to the Alley many times, while Harry and Hermione got to experience it once a year.

"Let's just get it over with."

"Tomorrow, I suppose." Ron said. "Mum's going anyway, so theres no point of going a second time."

"Sure, why not? Is Ginny coming?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Okay then. I have to make sure I get some new robes, dentists don't know anything..." Hermione said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, we all headed out to Diagon Alley. It was always fun to go, even though Ron and I have been there numerous times. Fred, George, and Cathy were in Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, working. It was amazing. They had set up their shop so perfectly, and kids were bustling around for the prank toys. There were Puking Pastilles, Anti-Gravity Hats, Fever Fudge, Punching Telescopes, and what happened to catch Ginny's eye, love potions.

I had heard Ron fighting with the twins for the Punching Telescope. Sigh...they can be so mean to Ron sometimes.

"How much is this?" He asked.

"Five Galleons." They told him.

"How much is this for me?"

"Five Galleons."

"But I'm your brother!" He yelled.

"Ten Galleons." They said. I was starting to feel sorry for Ron, so I said.

"I'll buy two." I said.

"You don't need to ask, Ells. You and Harry can have whatever you wish."

"I couldn't do that."

"Why not?"

"First of all, I'm no different than Ron. Second, my sister would kill me."

"Okay, okay, we'll take your money. But only if you choose a Pygmy Puff."

"Haha, okay." I said as I handed them the money and went over to the cute creatures.

"You didn't need to do that, Eliza. They're just Fred and George."

"And you're one of my besties, so no problem. You don't owe me anything, Ron." I said as I looked at the Puffs. There were pink ones and purple ones, their big eyes and fluff everywhere.

"Aww..."

"Ginny already picked up a pink one, Arnold."

"Well, I'll take a purple one, so we don't get mixed up."

"What'ya going to name it?"

"Hmm...Well, Ron, I don't owe you anything now...Ronnie."

The twins were hysterical. Even Ron laughed. "Some name there."

"Hey!" Ron said.

As we walked out of the store to go to Flourish and Blotts to go get our school books, the most repulsive sight, was seen, Draco Malfoy.

"Well, well, well...Look what we have here. A mudblood, a Weasel, and Potter."

"And...?" I started.

"You don't count, Allen." He smirked. He did that all the time...I wish I could just wipe it off his face.

"Why don't I, you slimy git!"

"How dare y-"

"Shut up, Malfoy." Ron said.

"Who are you to tell me what I should do?" Malfoy sneered. Ugh I hated him!

I pulled out my wand. "I'm warning you, Malfoy."

"Likewise. I'd watch my back if I were you, Allen. Sneaking around with mudbloods and blood traitors...Your parents would be quite mad, wouldn't they?"

"Piss off, Malfoy." I spat.

"Luckily I don't have time to be wasted by you. Two weeks were enough, having to see your face every day."

"Apologize, Malfoy." Harry said as he held me back from slapping Malfoy in the face.

"Ooh...look. It's Saint Potter coming to rescue his little girlfriend."

"I'm not his girlfriend!"

"Whatever you say, Allen..." He said as he walked away.

"I hate him!" I yelled after he had gone.

"Calm down, Eliza, he's not worth it." Hermione said.

"He's an asshole ! And his parents are stuck up bastards too!" I replied angry

"We know! But do you want to risk your parents making you transfer to Durmstrang?"

"They wouldn't. All of our family have been in Hogwarts..."

"Even so, Malfoy isin't worth your time. He wants you to be mad. And when you do, you're satisfying him." Harry tried to explain.

"Ugh...fine. I'll try to keep my mouth shut." I agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everybody! This is my first fanfiction im writing! so plz dont mind if there are any mistakes. I hope you like it. Comment, Subscribe, Rate.
Love,
~ANGELA