Status: Completed

Forbidden and Mistaken

Back to My Favorite Place Ever

After we had finished shopping for school stuff, Mrs. Weasley had made a wonderful meal for us. Of course, it was summer, so we had it outside under the stars. Mrs. Weasley made hickory honey ham, mashed potatoes, and many more yummy dishes. We all had a great time, it was definitely better than having dinner with the Malfoys, all they would do was talk about the Dark Lord, how muggles are stupid, and the Ministry. Draco was even worse. I have this and I have that. "Look at me, Eliza!, I have a better broom than you." Ugh, it sure made me sick. School would start in another week, but being here at the Burrow was the best.

The next day, my parents sent a letter using our eagle owl, Bonnie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear, Eliza.

You know how worried we are about you and your sister. You're lucky we didn't send a howler at that. Your father is extremely angry, and so are the Malfoys for walking out on them like that. I expect a full apology to the Malfoys by thursday. Make your sister write one too. It's no wonder that they prefer Dakota over you two. When is Catherine coming home? Send our regards to Professor Snape, and stay out of trouble.

-Carrie Allen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh! I can't believe that mother would want us to write an apology to the Malfoys! They are quite repulsive people! Especially Draco, who unfortunately I have to go to school with.

"Check this out, guys!" I said to Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry. . "My stupid parents want me to write an apology to the Malfoys! Are they crazy?"

"It seems like it." Ron said.

"That's proposterious!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Theres no WAY I'm writing to that Jerk and his lousy excuse for parents!" I yelled.

"Well, I guess you better have to, I mean, they're going to make you anyway..." Harry said.

"I guess you're right, Harry. I AM supposed to stay out of trouble, anyway."

"Let's cheer you up, how 'bout a game of quidditch?" Ron proposed.

"Sure, why not." I said as I grabbed my broomstick from Ron's room. It was a Nimbus 2000, from my Uncle Corvus. Ron and Harry each had their own, Ron's a hand-me-down, and Hermione just used Percy's old one. We just played two on two, but it was still fun. I really liked soaring under the stars in an open meadow. I was going to miss this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of weeks later, we were already at the Hogwarts Express. I had the best time of my life (as always) at the Weasleys home. And it wasn't just a house, like the Allen Mansion, it was a home. With real homey smells and feelings. I gave Mrs. Weasley a big hug.

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley. I always have the best time at your home."

"It's your home too." She said. My pygmy puff, Ronnie, was carefully seated on my right shoulder. My luggage and stuff were inside the Express already, and it was definitely hard to say goodbye.

"Bye Mrs. Weasley!" Harry, Hermione, and I said.

"Bye kids! Have fun!" She said.

As we entered the Express, I stayed behind in the hallway of the train to say hello to my friends. It was fine until I saw Draco Malfoy.

"Well if it isin't Eliza Allen..."

"Malfoy." I sneered.

"Don't you think you should head back to your compartment with your other blood traitor friends?"

"Shut up, Malfoy."

"We'll see about that, Allen."

"Honestly will you please shut your fat mouth and get out of my fricking way?"

"I don't think so." He said as he grabbed my arm.

"Hey! Watch it, Malfoy!" I said. But his grip was just getting harder as I yelled. Boy, I hated my big mouth. "You slimy git!"

"Why don't you just come to our compartment, Allen. Just be a good Griffindor."

"I'd rather die in hell than go with you." I said sharply. He loosened his grip, and let me go. I guess what I said kind of heard him, maybe in the slightest. Draco Malfoy and I had history. Tons of it. But we had stopped being friends at ten. As soon as I got into Gryffindor, and he in Slytherin, we started to hate each other. I guess he had started it. I thought that my friends were great, but I had also wanted to keep my friendship with Draco. He didn't want to, and ever since that, well you get the idea. Hanging out with Draco was different than being with Harry, Ron, Hermione, or Ginny anyway.

I had finally returned to my compartment, my arm still red from Malfoy's grip.

"What happened?" Ron asked.

"Malfoy. I wish Fred and George were still at Hogwarts, then we could get that bitch back."

"I just want to go over there and punch him!" Harry exclaimed.

"Ahem. Haven't you forgotten that in our third year, I socked him in the face?" Hermione said smugly.

"Oh, I remember. That was hilarious!" I said.

"Karma will get him someday..." Hermione sighed.

"Hey I think the sweet trolley is coming around, do you want something?"

"Sure, can I get a Pumpkin Pasty?" Asked Ron.

"Sure."

"Oh, I can't take money from you, Ellie. I have my own." Said Harry.

"Come on, Harry. You never let me buy you anything!"

"Fine, I'll get a Chocolate Frog..."

"Hermione?" I asked.

"I'll get a Jelly Slug then. Eliza, you really are too kind..."

"Anything for my friends." I said as the lady with the trolley came to our compartment.

"Sweets?" She asked us.

"I'll get five Chocolate Frogs, five Pumpkin Pastys, and five Jelly Slugs. Oh, and a bag of Every Flavour Beans!"

"That'll be three galleons, ten sickles, and a knut." She said as I handed her the money.

"Ellie! That's too much!"

"Oh, come on Hermione, you can have the rest inside the castle..."

"Thanks." Harry said.

"Your welcome." Ron was already digging into his Pastys, Harry nibbled on his frog, and Hermione chewing on her Jelly Slug.

"Mmm, this one's cherry!" I said, delighted as I didn't bite into a gross one. As we neared the castle, the fog was getting thicker and thicker. That was what it was like at Hogwarts. The stereotypical "scary" castle. But it really wasn't scary. It was in fact my favourite building in the world! As I went to the bathroom to change into my school robes, Draco spotted me again. Shit...

"You know,Allen, you aren't really all that bad. It's just your friends that make you...unattractive."

"Don't even talk to me, Malfoy. You don't know the meaning of that word."

"Please, cut the act. I know soon enough you are going to be begging to go out with me."

"As if! I'd rather go out with Neville than you!"

He smirked. "Fine. Fine, I won't argue with you, Allen. But you'd make a great Slytherin." He said smirking.

"That's exactly why I'm in Gryffindor." I said sarcastically. "You're too late anyway Draco, look, here comes Pansy." I said as she strutted down the aisle.

"What are you doing talking to Draco."

"He was talking to me." I said innocently.

"Yeah right, well he's mine anyway!"

"Like I'd want him...Draco, this, a girlfriend? She's more like a dog!" I said, mocking one of his smirks.

"How dare you!" Pansy yelled.

"Whatever, Draco, you need to train your bitch to behave herself." Even Draco couldn't hide a smile. He burst out laughing, then Pansy started to argue with him. Classic.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Angela